Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A long awaited meeting 2

1
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I couldn't believe that after months of chatting, and many nights fantasizing about this gorgeous eighteen year old that I finally got to taste her. Even more that she gave me the greatest blow job of my life. She seemed to be a bit more kinky than she had let on in our chats, and I loved it.

She stood up from her knees and kissed me passionately. I could taste a bit of my cum still floating around in her mouth, but I didn't mind a bit. We stayed there, our mouths locked together letting our tongues explore each others for a few minutes before we finally broke the kiss.

''You are a bit kinkier than you let on,'' I said with a devilish smile.

''Next time I will show you just how kinky I can be, baby,'' she replied.

''Why wait until next time? I think you might be underestimating me, hun,'' I snapped back.

She looked down between us with great pleasure as she saw my hard cock staring up at her. I have always had a high sex drive, but with this sexy teen it is working overtime. She reached down and began rubbing my throbbing cock as our lips locked again in a long kiss. As I pulled away I let my mouth linger and bit her lower lip gently, pulling it away from her mouth before I released.

''Fuck me now,'' she exclaimed. 

I turned her around quickly, and bent her over her bed. I placed one hand on her hip, and positioned my cock up to the waiting, wet pussy with the other. I wanted so badly to thrust my cock deep into her at that moment, but I held back. I began rubbing the swollen head of my member up and down in between her soft lips, then up along her clit.

'Mmm stop teasing me,'' she moaned. 

I pushed the head of my cock in between her lips, and continued my inward thrust deep into her. We both moaned with pleasure as she took every inch of my manhood. Her pussy was tight and so very soft. I kept my full length in for a moment enjoying the feeling of her perfect pussy wrapped around my cock.

Slowly, I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. After only a few pumps I could feel her muscles tense up and knew she was about to cum again. I kept my movements steady, thrusting deep into her as her pussy clenched around my shaft. I could feel her cum running down my cock, and on to my balls. I was ready to quicken my pace and make her cum again when she suddenly pulled away.

Without a word she spun around and knelt down in front of me. She took my cock deep into her mouth and started to bob up and down. I could feel her tongue flicking back and forth against my shaft as she moved. She released my cock from her mouth, and licked her cum from my balls. I wanted her to keep going but she had other ideas.

She returned to her feet, and spun around, bending over yet again she swayed her ass back and forth in front of me.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

I was almost hypnotized by her movements. She had a perfect ass., round and firm. She looked back over her shoulder at me, and our eyes met.

''Switch,'' she said in a stern yet sexy voice.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. I placed the head of my cock against her pussy again. Making it wet with her juices, then moved it up against her soft ass. I slowly slipped the head in her. She was so tight it made me pause for a moment to let her get use to it. I began to insert more and more of my cock up her ass. Once my full length was inside her I began pumping slowly. She moaned and rocked backward against my thrusts. I could tell she wanted it harder. I placed my hands on her hips and began fucking her ass violently.

''Fuck that ass, pull my hair, make me your whole!'' she screamed.

It was such a turn on to hear her talk that way to me that I happily followed her instructions. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, and pulled her head back. She moaned loudly as I continued to pump my cock in and out of her tight ass. Taking a little leeway, I began to smack her ass with every thrust of my cock. She was loving it!

I knew at this rate I wouldn't last long so I reached around her waist and began to stroke her clit with my fingers. She let out a long loud moan the moment I made contact, and pushed her ass back against me harder. After only a moment her ass constricted around my cock, and she was in the thralls of another massive orgasm.

I wanted to see how dirty she would get so I removed my cock from her ass. Crawling onto the bed, I pulled her down onto me in the 69 position. She quickly took my cock in her mouth sucking it like there was no tomorrow. I didn't want to cum just yet so I took one long lick from the bottom of her pussy to the clit, and plunged two fingers in her. She released my cock from her mouth, and let out a long moan. I simply left my fingers inside of her while I began licking her clit. every time she began to suck me off close to an orgasm I would start to finger her. Making her moan, and release my cock.

When she had cum a couple more times I removed my fingers and let her do her work. She began taking my whole length down her throat, swallowing, and then doing it again. Over, and over she took me deep, over and over I resisted my urge to cum. I couldn't hold out any longer. I began pumping load after load of hot cum into her throat. She swallowed every drop.

When she was sure I was finished she crawled off of me, and snuggled up close, with her ass against my softening cock. We lay silent for what seemed like all night. I would kiss her neck occasionally, and she would rub her ass against my cock, checking to see if I was ready to go again.

Published 
Written by wranglej
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments