Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fun

"How to give her what she wants..."

21
7 Comments 7
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"90% true."

My wife and I have a good sex life. Some guy friends of mine, after being married fifteen or so years, settle into a pattern of sex, if they're lucky, every couple of months. And when it does happen, it's a bit vanilla. That's not the case with my wife and me.

I attribute it to two things; first, I really like pussies. Even more so than my own orgasms. I can eat my wife for the good part of an hour and always to an orgasm. The only way she can get me to stop is for her to pull away and I don't make that easy. She is always up for this. I can only imagine what it's like for her.

I know that when she's sucking on my cock, there is no time limit for me. So, yeah, I've literally found her sweet spot. The second reason things stay interesting is I'm playful and kinky. I've got fantasies that work. Little games that turn her on every time. Of course, they always involve me eating her pussy. Here's one.

Thursdays are date night. We may fool around on other nights too, but we can always count on Thursdays being one of them. We'll go out to a local restaurant that has music, have dinner and basically go about seducing each other. I'll pick out what she wears which is always something that will highlight her legs and breasts which don't need to be highlighted very much. She has long slim legs, medium-size breasts that have maintained their shape and firmness over the years. Her body is as perfect as the day I saw it for the first time. No wonder I eat that pussy.

I'm partial to her in a short black dress, cut low upfront. The length is maybe mid-thigh and has a loose hem that flows suggestively with a little breeze. Her breasts fill the top, showing lots of skin and her nipples make a bit of a point for all to see. Sometimes I'll have her wear a garter and stockings, sometimes bare-legged, but never wearing underwear.

I like her wearing medium height heels that accentuate her legs without making her look slutty. Just to complete the picture, she has shoulder-length straight auburn hair that frames a very fresh seductive face. This night was a stockings and garter belt kind of night.

So, she dressed, but before we left, I had her sit on the couch as I knelt in front of her, spread her legs and spied on her beautiful pussy. This may not seem very kinky, but we have a kind of rule. Her pussy is mine. If I want to lick her, regardless of where or when, I'm allowed to. Unless she's sick, her mood is irrelevant. Before we go out is one of my favorite times because she's able to recall my tongue caressing her pussy all night. And she knows what's going to be happening when we get back home later. I do more than lick.

I make out with her. I kiss, tongue, flick, smell, explore. On the receiving end, all she can do is close her eyes and open up her legs. The goal is for her to relax and reach the point where she is sexually opened up, where she has given herself to me and invited me into her. I know, it's a bit of a tease. By the time I'm done, she's certainly ready for more. She doesn't really like the sexual tension that she ends up with, but I do. Once she is really ready to be fucked, we'll go out. So, all throughout dinner, I know her. I know her scent, I know her taste. I know her desire.

We'll sit through dinner seducing each other. Talking about things to come. Both of us arousing each other. Impatient with waiting to the point where if I decided to throw her on the table, open my jeans and fuck her right there in front of everyone, she would gladly accept me. That's absolutely where I want her to be. Moist, wistful, electric.

We're not swingers, but I do get turned on when other guys look at her. I know what they're thinking but as long as they stay in their lane, I don't mind. I guess it's an ego thing. You can look, but you can't touch. She's mine and it sucks to be you. When we sit at dinner, we'll sit next to each other versus across. Sometimes, I'll discreetly place my hand up her dress and feel her wetness while looking at guys looking at her. She likes it too, but she does get uncomfortable. I get it. But I do like the tease.

When we get home, she's just where I want her. She is ready for anything. She will unzip my jeans, pull my cock out and place it in her mouth while it grows. By this point, she is so hungry for it, that I figure she's letting out a sigh of relief. Feeling my cock grow in her mouth, knowing it is meant for her and only her. Running her tongue up the length of my cock. Holding and squeezing my balls, cradling them in both hands as her head bobs and takes my full length into her throat.

This feels great. Yeah, I could definitely give in and let her work her magic but that's not in the plan. I've got a different idea tonight. So, somewhat reluctantly, I pull her up to standing, unzip the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stands in front of me, pussy wet and hungry, breasts firm and nipples erect, her garter framing her hips and accentuating her sex. There's no other way to really say this.

At this point, I undress, push her onto the bed and take her. I grab her hands, hold them above her head, spread her legs and enter her slowly. I look her in the eyes, making sure she realizes I am in her. She is so wet. Her pussy is tight and warm. She has the tightest of pussies. The entire depth of her vagina is creamy and tight. I realize she is so so ready. And I realize I love her so so much. I love her passion. I fuck her. Of course, it feels good for me. But it's the look on her face that really gives me what I want. I realize it's not politically correct, but deep down inside, I feel this is what a woman is meant to do. To be aroused. to feel passion. To feel full. To be lost in sensuality.

What I particularly like is the feeling of my balls slapping against the bottom of her pussy. Getting wet from the juices and cream leaking from her pussy. To have my cock covered in her juices is great. I love messy sex. My wife does too. When my pubic hairs get moist from the juices from her pussy, it's the best feeling. In fact, if it's morning and I've already showered, I will proudly let our juices dry on my cock and balls. I'm definitely into cum. Mine or hers. I'm into precum and her lubricating juices. If I could take a bath in it, I would.

I listen to her breathing. By listening, I'm able to tell if I'm hitting her spot. Sometimes I'll move myself up her a bit so as I pump, I'm rubbing against her clit and moving into her kind of vertically. Other times, I'll grab her legs, place them against my chest, and hug them while I kneel and pound into her. She likes being on top, and so do I. When she is, I can reach around and toy with her asshole. This drives her nuts. So yeah, this all works for us pretty well.

Tonight, I'm intent on giving her a strong thorough fuck. To cum deep inside her. She says she loves to feel me shoot my load on her cervix. I love getting her to cum though. I'm pretty good at being able to control when I cum. And I pretty much know how to make her cum. It's a fine line but she likes it if she can feel I'm in control of her body. She likes my cock asserting itself in her pussy. She'll squirm as she tries to use her own hips, but I'll constrain her. In a sense impressing upon her that it's my cock fucking her. She needs to embrace it and surrender to it.

I'll grab her thighs from behind so that my hands can reach her pussy as my cock is doing its thing. I can pull her lips further apart, so her hole is stretched, and her clit is exposed to my thrusts. I love to get her to come. But it's more than that. It's like I must get her to come. I need to.

Again, this is probably a bit of that assertiveness thing. In my head,

I'm insisting she cum. I will thrust in and sometimes sternly whisper to her that she must cum for me. I will threaten to fuck her harder if she doesn't cum. I will grab her shoulders and pull her down into me as I continue pounding her, harder and harder. It works. I am happy to say I am able to make her cum. She says I'm the right size and shape and I know how to use it. Maybe I guess, but I believe it's that I want her to come. Almost like it's not up to her. It's up to me if she cums. I want her to cum, so she cums. It's a fun head game for me. And she does. My wife's not a screamer. She's a hold-her-breath-and-shake kind. That's how I know.

ANASTACIA_PURRFECT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANASTACIA_PURRFECT

It's great when I can get her there a few times but I'm not worried tonight. I have different plans. This plan of mine has kept me on edge all day. Particularly when I was eating her before dinner. And talking with her all throughout dinner. And fucking her now. I had one goal. I've always had this kink that, well, maybe really isn't a kink but rather a great thing to do to keep the passion going. I started this little sex story with emphasizing how much I love pussies, and my wife's pussy in particular.

You know when it is better than at any other time? After I've fucked her. It is hot (temperature-wise and emotionally), it is wet (her and me). It has a great scent. I love the way her pussy smells, her orgasm smells, and my cum smells. I've always loved the smell of cum. All the way back in time till when I first learned to jerk off. And I love the taste. I don't really love the taste of my cum alone. I've experimented and although it's not bad, it's not great either. But tasting it inside my wife's pussy is great.

My wife does get pretty wet so maybe it's that it's diluted a bit. My wife also has a nice creamy tasting pussy at all times, so it mellows my cum. And then my cum adds some saltiness, and some texture. The thought of eating my cum from her pussy is always a turn on for me.

Unfortunately, and I've read a lot from others on this, after I cum, I'm kind of done. Not that eating her out then is gross, but relaxing is attractive too. My wife loves me going down on her after though. One, she doesn't really like my cum dripping out of her, down passed her asshole and onto the sheets making a wet spot to avoid all night. But she doesn't want to get up either. What she really wants is for me to still be fucking her and next to that, to just relax, savor the feelings, and cum again. That's what she really wants. But she's kind of been programmed that guys just don't do much after they cum.

But I don't really want to stop either. So, when I suggest that she lay back, relax, share herself, it's an easy sell. And knowing that is usually all the encouragement I need. I know she loves it. I know I love thinking about it, so it's a mind over matter kind of thing. I've been asked how to get over the reluctance. It's easy but it takes will power and courage.

How do you jump down a rock formation on a mountain bike? Your head is telling you no. But you also know that you're not going to get hurt. Same with jumping off a cliff into the water. Unless you're pretty unlucky, you’re not going to get hurt. So as Nike says, just do it. And with eating her after, I don't have to worry about getting hurt, and I can continue to give her pleasure.

So tonight is one of those nights. I love it. Now, remember earlier when I was mentioning how I love to eat pussy. Remember when I said we have a deal that I will eat her pussy until she can't take it anymore. What's kind of funny and kinky about this is that after she's been fucked, there is almost no limit to how long she would like to be eaten. She's already cum a few times so her clit is a little bit desensitized. Where before, after she cums, it's a bit uncomfortable being stimulated, after a good fuck, she's no longer sensitive after she's cum. This is great for her. If I do things right, she can cum multiple times. She can ride a wave of successive orgasms where each is better than the previous one. This is the real motivation to going down on her after.

She can have a ten-minute orgasm made up of increasingly strong ones every couple of minutes. It does take a while to get there and it only really happens if I eat her after sex. So that's the motivation here. And although there is an initial hurdle to get over, this is the carrot on the other side and it's a big carrot. Knowing what's on the other side is the secret that I believe most guys are missing.

Let me note a bit more what it's really like for me. The look of a freshly fucked pussy is great. I mean there's a whole genre of creampies. It's primal. Guys want to see their creampie. But do you really want to taste it? Maybe not, but I want my wife to enjoy herself more. And I want to ride that wave. I do, so I tentatively will explore her sex with the tip of my tongue. I can smell my cum and that helps me.

Plus, the closer I get to her actual vagina, the hole, the more my wife’s hips will gyrate and the more she will moan. It's really not about her clit right now. It is very much about the cavity. So, there's really no avoiding it. My cum will be there. It doesn't take too long to overcome my resistance. Mostly because I start to get a bit aroused as I understand yet again that there's nothing gross. My wife also often will grab the back of my head and push her pussy into my face and pull my face into her. She will move her pussy to where she wants my tongue to explore.

I love it when she mimics a fucking motion with her hips against my face. And I really love my face getting wet with the juices. Again, the taste is great. And I'll begin to suck our juices out of her pussy. A bit of a slurpy. Lousy visual but it’s what I'm thinking about.

Before long, there isn't any cum left but I still have her pussy. And she is still getting aroused. The sounds I'm making while I'm sucking her pussy gets her hot. she spreads her legs. I chase some cum down to her asshole then stay there a bit as I use my tongue in a circular motion around the rim of her asshole. She reaches another orgasm, yet it keeps getting better. I probably shouldn't reveal what I'm about to reveal.

My wife, at this point, is really deep inside of sexual pleasure. Little else really exists. All she's thinking about is her pussy, my tongue, her clit, her legs, her thighs. I place my left hand above her pussy, so my thumb is rubbing against her clit. I keep my face and tongue in her pussy licking and lubricating her asshole, and vagina and I take my right hand, and insert my middle finger in her ass, and my thumb in her vagina. I think of this as the bowling ball. She's got both my hands and my face in all her holes. I massage her from the inside as I rub her clit with my thumb and lick and suck it with my tongue.

This is the wave I was talking about earlier. It's orgasm after orgasm each more powerful than the one before it. She begins to lose her breath because each orgasm makes her hold her breath. I love to have her legs wrapped around my face shaking, gyrating, pushing into me. Her breathing is heavy like she's just run a mile and needs to catch her breath. She's laughing too which comes out as a struggled mix between breathing laughing crying.

She finally begins to plead for me to stop. "Please stop. Ok, enough. Please, no more. I'm gonna die. I can't take it". Her legs are still shaking. She stretches them out like she's trying to stop a cramp. She arches her back into my face. She moans. and pleads again. Now she starts to push my head away. "Stop, please. Thanks, I need to catch my breath. Thanks."

I slowly remove my fingers from her vagina and ass. I lift my head a little. I stare at her pussy. I kiss it. over and over. just light kisses. Then I sit up and look at her. She sees me and laughs. She says I look ridiculous. My face is wet with our cum. It's glistening. I bring my face up to hers and kiss her.

Yeah, I might be into eating my cum out of her pussy but she's not really excited about tasting herself. But she is mine now. I French kiss her. She relents. I know she can taste our sex and that makes me happy.

I'm pretty lucky. I guess she is too. I have friends that I know never have times like this. Really, life is too short not to learn how to love as early as you can. When you make it about the other person, you end up having it all. Her pussy is mine. She knows it. I know it. And we don't want it any other way.

Published 
Written by ilikemycum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments