Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A DJ's Deep Throat Dare

"A naughty girl teases her ability to deep-throat, but is she willing to back it up?"

11
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
From day one deejaying at the venue, I was offered boob flashes in return for playing tracks and had many a girl flirting, but occasionally someone really special came along. One particular girl – who I never even got the name of, walked up the stairs to my booth one particular night. Slim with beautiful brown hair falling just past her shoulders and a killer body, she was stunning. A cheeky smile, a glint in her dazzling eyes and a knowing way she carried herself, hinted at a naughty personality.

She had come, as many had to request a track, but was in no hurry to leave after, instead starting a flirty conversation all whilst seductively drinking a bottle of beer. This might seem the sort of exaggerated phrase put into a story for the sense of added drama and eroticism, but in this case it was not. In fact it is the very catalyst of the tale. By seductively I mean she teased her tongue around the neck of the bottle licking it slowly all whilst keeping eye-contact.

“If this is an attempt to turn me on, you know its working,” I offered flirtatiously.

“I don't know what your talking about,” she replied with a faux innocence and a twinkle in her eye.

“Are you imagining that bottle neck to be something else?” I asked, aware of the stirring bulge in my jeans, slowly getting tighter.

“Maybe,” she chuckled whilst continuing to lick the bottle neck. She then boldly confirmed any suspicions when she pushed the entire bottle neck down her throat while keeping eye contact.

“Wow” I exclaimed, “Nice talent!”.

The stirring in my jeans was now a solid boner, straining for release. Feeling the time for subtlety had passed, I brazenly stated, “I wish I could find a girl that would do that to me, they all say I'm too large!”

Though conceited and egotistical, this statement was nevertheless true. My cock is longer than average at 9 inches, but in particular has decent girth, which though great for standard sex, meant that at the time of this incident successful deep-throating and anal sex where a no-no.

“I could do it to you,” she replied naughtily.

“I don't know, many have tried but I'm fairly well endowed!”

“I know I could,” she replied.

“Well that sounds like a challenge I would like to see,” I teased cheekily.

“I wish I could,” she replied, “but I have a boyfriend. He's downstairs. Maybe I could come back if I'm ever single and show you.”

My heart sank, after such promising flirting and chat, it seemed any chance of experiencing this girls talents had faded. My cock was still threatening to burst the seams of my jeans and though I wouldn't want to get in the way of a relationship, the sheer eroticism of the bottle display had my thinking being guided by my loin rather than my head.

I had some years earlier been given the nickname 'The Blagging Slag' by many friends. The latter part was fairly self explanatory, but the first part came from my ability to blag or talk my way into anything. This skill had got me free tickets, out of trouble and many numbers in the past, but tonight I was after the ultimate prize, that feeling of being deep-throated!

With horniness and excitement at the impropriety of the situation drowning out any feelings of guilt I brazenly ventured.

“Well that's not a problem, it's not for erotic purposes, but rather an experiment of sorts.”

This intrigued her. I was aware that the challenge aspect would. “I know, but I really cant. I want to, believe me, but I really cant!” she said with disappointment in her voice.

I could see we had a connection and she wanted to, maybe as much as I wanted her to, but the guilt of fooling around behind her boyfriends back was stopping her.

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

I realised that my chances were fading away as I made one last attempt.

“That's fair enough. I don't think you could have deep-throated me anyway, no girl ever has."

The reverse psychology worked. Like a girl offered a dare she looked at me with a knowing look, a victory already secured in her head.

“Really? Come on then,” she stated indicating her desire to win the bet.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her into a small room adjacent to my booth. There was no lock, but as soon as we had entered, without fear of being caught she dropped to her knees pawing at my belt and flies. I was sure my cock would break as it strained to be released, harder than I had ever known it, the thrill of this impromptu blow job, the excitement of getting caught, the anonymity of the girl, all adding to the thrill.

It was then I felt her tongue first on me, warm and sensual as she licked from the tip all the way down my shaft, lubricating it as she coated it in her wet saliva. Then her lips teased the head of my penis, soft as they made contact, tasting the pre-cum gently oozing out before, without warning – as if the foreplay needed no foreplay – she engulfed the entirety of my shaft. Like a girl on a mission, she had without warning very much proved she can deep-throat.

The feeling was exquisite, the warmth of her mouth and throat, her tongue tickling the underside of my cock. I was in heaven as she pulled out with her lips almost letting the tip of my cock fall before pushing her head down again. She did this a few times, each time with her nose ending up nestled in my pubic hair. Then almost without warning she pulled out allowing my cock to fall as she stood up.

“There we go, told you I can deep-throat!” She replied with a sense of pride and achievement.

“Yes, but...” I stood there with my hard cock standing to attention.

“If I'm ever single, I'll come and finish you off,” she offered cheekily. “I swallow,” she added with a wink,

With that, while my cock still throbbed she pecked me quickly on the lips and left the room. I felt a strange sensation of being both elated and deflated. Never before had I wanted to cum so hard in a girls mouth, yet I was still shaking at the sheer excitement of the encounter. I quickly gathered my composure to carry on the DJ'ing aware that the music could stop abruptly unless I tended to the decks.

My first experience of being successfully deep-throated was as frustrating at the end as it was thrilling. But I wouldn't have to wait long before a similar experience in the venue and the completion I craved.

About an hour later, I descended the stairs from my booth to grab a drink. It was then I saw the mystery women amongst friends and her boyfriend. She was kissing her boyfriend on the lips and, though a small twinge of guilt washed over me, I couldn't stop the pulsating once again in my jeans and the knowing smile that spread across my face.

With 15 plus years working as a professional DJ I have accrued many stories to tell. Some cheeky, some naughty and some bordering on perverse! I still find it incredulous that girls would flirt so freely with the DJ, flash their boobs so readily just to get their track played and do much more. This is the first story exploring the 'much more' and though dumbfounded by this status I had somehow received, I cherished and enjoyed every moment.

All stories submitted by TheNaughtyDJ are 100% true without hyperbole and embellishment with only names changed to protect the identity of certain individuals. 

Published 
Written by TheNaughtyDJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments