Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worth the Wait - Part 1

"Years have built up sexual frustration have brought Charlotte and John to this moment."

57
26 Comments 26
5.5k Views 5.5k
804 words 804 words

I make my way to his office, my heart beating faster as I see the door now in my eyesight. It’s ajar slightly, there’s a small pool of light escaping from underneath it as it spills out onto the floor.  I walk slowly, the rest of the department is dark so I’m unsure of my footing, but if I’m really being honest I’m nervous to reach it. Scared even.  This is years in the making.  Hours upon hours of sexual frustration. “Is this really happen—-“. My thought is cut off.

The door opens in front of me and he’s standing there.  Looking at me. Smiling at me.  His eyes drinking me in, drinking all of me in. 

I can feel how flushed my cheeks are and my heart begins to race faster, my breathing quickening to match it.  I close my eyes briefly and recite to myself, “Breathe. Relax. You’re fine. You want this. You crave this.”

I open my eyes to find he’s standing in front of me.  Very close to me.  “Are our noses almost touching?!” I think to myself. I feel his right-hand slide behind my head, finding the nape of my neck as he presses his lips to mine.

Our tongues gently wrestle at first and then our kiss grows more passionate. I wrap my arms around his lower back as he pulls my body tight against his. His hands cup my ass, giving each cheek a tight squeeze. I giggle and squirm, his hands now roaming my body.

He breaks our kiss and pulls away until our eyes meet.  He slaps my ass and without missing a beat says, “Get in my office. This going to be fun.”

I walk into his office slowly. Partly because I’m nervous, partly because I want him to check out my ass, and truly because I already don’t want this to end.  I mean, did that really just happen? Am I dreaming? I pinch myself. “Ouch!” Nope, not a dream.  It’s my fantasy coming true after thirteen years. “Hang on Charlotte, this is going to be an experience you’ll never forget.”

I hear the door shut behind me and I turn around to face him.  He’s got this wild, sarcastic, “You’re mine” look in his eyes.   He walks over to me swiftly and with confidence.  He stands in front of me, looking me up and down from head to toe. 

GinaDuranMejia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaDuranMejia

“Very nice, Charlie.  Did you dress this way for me?” Oh, how I love when he calls me Charlie. I look down at my tight jeans, heels, plunging tank top and fitted sweater. “Umm...”

“Umm... yes you did. You do every day, don’t you? You find an excuse to come in or around my office so I can see your daily attire and you can tease me with how good you smell.  I’m not stupid, Charlie.”

“I never said you were, John...” I reply as I sit down in a chair to the right of his desk.  I cross my legs and look at him intently. I can feel the heat grow between my legs and my nipples are pressing hard against my bra.  My lips part slightly, exposing my wet pink tongue. 

“All these years wasted...” his voice trails off. 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You don’t give me the time of day! We had so many opportunities—-“ My words are muffled as he’s suddenly kneeling down before me, kissing my lips hard and fast. 

He pulls my sweater off my shoulders, slips my arms out of it and throws it on to the floor.  He immediately raises my arms over my head, grabbing the bottom of my tank top as he removes it in one quick motion, tossing it to the side.

He begins to kiss my collarbone and shoulders as he unclasps my bra, pulling the straps to my elbows.  He slides the right strap off first, then the left. They dangle at my wrists for the smallest bit of time before he removes it completely, tossing it to the floor with my sweater and tank top. 

I close my eyes and take in the moment when I feel his warm mouth on my left nipple. He softly moans; mumbling something that I can’t understand. My head falls back slightly as I feel his hands unbuttoning my jeans.  He discovers I’m not wearing panties. 

“I hope you told your husband you’re working late tonight. You won’t be home for a while...”

And with that, he slides his hand down the front of my jeans, caressing my clit and inserting two fingers into my pussy. He brings his fingers to my lips, tracing them with his fingertips. 

 

Published 
Written by AnonymousAndCurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments