Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wine Stained Blouse - Chapter 2

"A blast from the past allows things to move forward"

22
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for reading my second story in this two parter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you all enjoy!"

“Mmmm. Fuuck. Oh fuuuckkkk,” Katryna moaned at six in the morning as I brought her to a gentle morning orgasm with my tongue lapping at her pussy. "That's one way to wake up,” she said laying in the bed, purposefully leaving one breast exposed for me to look at as I got ready to leave.

“It’s almost as good as a cup of coffee… almost,” I said jokingly, as I looked for my shirt on her bedroom floor.

“You aren’t going to shower before going to work? You’re going to smell like sex all day; plus, people will notice you wearing the same shirt as you were yesterday,” Katryna said to me as she tried to entice me to shower with her.

“Can't. Gotta get in early. People won’t notice that I’m wearing the same shirt, almost all my clothes are identical. Remember, that’s one of the things you hate about me?” I said as I moved over to grab her ass and give her a goodbye kiss.

“Besides, I like smelling your pussy on my face throughout the day. It keeps me motivated.”

It was three months since the first time Katryna and I had hooked up after the end of the sales quarter celebration. It was a night to remember that released a lot of sexual tension between the two of us. As life goes, most things aren’t as easy as you want. I was just getting promoted to management level and she was still trying to figure out her career goals.

On the surface, we both said we were okay with where things were at. ‘Keeping it casual’ was what we both agreed on, because of the complexity of our situation. Despite this, there always seemed to be a longing for more between the two of us.

It was this morning I rushed to work with the smell of her juices on my face that the plans for our national sales meeting were announced. On paper, these were great corporate events where the entire sales org learned great things that made them better at the job. In reality, it was a couple of nights out of town of pure debauchery.

You were either drunk, trying to get drunk, or taking some other form of stimulant during the trip. As long as you looked alive and didn’t do anything too illegal, you wouldn’t get fired.

~~~~~~

Even though we were keeping things casual as well as under wraps from our coworkers, I was looking forward to a couple nights away in San Francisco where Katryna and I could get a little frisky. Unfortunately, Katryna had other plans.

“Oh god. You’re going to get us caught,” she said as I tried to reach up her skirt in the elevator after everyone else had left. “You need to keep it in your pants this weekend. Neither of us can afford to get caught…buuuuttt” she paused as I nibbled on her ear. “I might have a surprise for you.”

After she pushed me off and I collected myself, I said, “can I get a hint to this surprise?!”

“Absolutely not. That would take all the fun out of it. Now, go to your room and calm yourself down, if you need to rub one out so you can be around me in public and not try to fuck me, just think of these,” lifting up her sweater and bra so I could see her perfect A cups and always perky nipples. Having to leave the elevator before her, I reluctantly left her alone and went to my room, and dutifully followed her instructions.

After everyone had checked into their hotel, the night of debauchery started at a bar down the street. Not wanting to press my luck for whatever this surprise was, I didn’t do anything to get into Katryna’s pants. (Didn’t stop me from grabbing her ass couple of times though).

“You clearly didn’t do as I suggested,” she snapped at me after grabbing her tit.

“I actually did. I just like what I see,” I said with a smirk.

Quickly grabbing my cock, “Well, I if we are playing that game…” she held onto my package until I started to get a little hard. “I’ll help myself to what I like.”

The next day was all but a blur to me because I couldn’t get the urge to fuck Katryna out of my brain. Unsurprisingly, the training session I was supposed to lead was totally useless; fortunately, everyone there was hungover, so they didn’t care.

Night came and everyone was getting excited to go out drinking for another night. Making sure we were alone moving between bars, I put my arm around Katryna and whispered “I need your pussy. We gotta get out of here.”

She laughed me off before we caught up with the rest of the group. The night continued with its fun. Drinks were flowing, the good all Mary Jane was consumed as well (which nearly guaranteed I wouldn’t have a hangover) and we all had a good night.

As the night was getting late, everyone started to fall off and go back to their own room to prepare for the ‘work’ that was going to happen the next day. Being my last chance to get some pussy from Katryna tonight, I went for one final move.

“I need to taste your pussy. Let’s go back to your room and you won’t even have to see my face. I’ll keep it between your legs the whole time.”

“Look. you and I both know we can fuck each other’s brains out…. But I don’t want to ruin my surprise for you. In the meantime, just hold onto these and I promise it will be worth your while.” After saying that, she handed me her baby blue lacy panties.

“You just walk around with a spare pair of underwear in your purse?”

“Of course not. I took them off in the bathroom. You can smell them if you don’t believe me. Now, go be a good boy and just wait for your surprise. Do with those as you wish.” Giving me a quick grab of my cock and balls, she walked away and that was the night.

The next morning, I was surprisingly okay so I went on a run to sweat out the booze, I was able to try and clear my head before ‘work’ started again. Knowing this day was going to be my last chance of having wild hotel sex, I had to see if I was going to keep being blue balled by Katryna.

Much to my delight, Katryna informed me that my surprise was going to be ready at 9 PM this night. It meant I would have to sneak out from the final night of partying, but that didn’t bother me much considering how much I wanted this.

After the extravagant dinner and then a couple drinks at the bar, I did an Irish goodbye and made my way back to the hotel bar.

~~~~~~

Walking through the hotel lobby towards the bar, Katryna spotted me from across the room. “Spencer! Come here. I want you to meet my roommate from college!”

Next to her was an all-leg tall Asian girl with long dark hair; with her form being accentuated by the backless dress stopping just above her ass. As she turned around, I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew her. Her name was Lindsey. Lindsey Hom.

Remember when I told you I had a thing for Asians? Well, in high school, Lindsey was where my obsession with Asians started. Lindsey and I were on the cross country and track team together. And let’s just say, all of the spandex and sports bras that she wore gave me enough spank bank material to last three lifetimes.

Even though I’m a very forward confident guy now, in high school I was painfully timid; this made any type of interaction with girls in high school difficult.

Lindsey and I were really good friends, but I never had the guts to take it to the next level. On all the long bus rides together to events, we were seat buddies where she would constantly turn me into a human pillow (with no objections from myself).

It wasn’t until our final race senior year, that she made her move on me. It was late at night, and we were on the back of the bus when she started rubbing my crotch. After about a minute, she took my dick out and gave me my first blow job. Despite all of that, I was still too much of a wuss to take it to the next level. Sure enough, summer hit and we all went our different ways to college.

“Spencer?!” Lindsey exclaimed as she met me halfway with the biggest hug.

With being able to see the front of her, it was evident that she hadn’t stopped running, and the only thing that changed on her was her tits had matured to something between B or C cups.

After taking a couple of seconds to collect myself, I responded to her greeting as you would with seeing an old friend after years.

“How the hell do you two know each other?!” Katryna said with curiosity and a little indignation in her voice.

“We went to high school together and ran on the same team! We haven’t seen each other since graduation. The last real interaction the two of us had was when I blew him in the back of the bus!” Lindsey said playfully but with a little spite in her voice.

“Er. Yeah, I think you’re right,” I said trying not to show my face turning red. “I never really got to talk to you about that, or thank you for that matter.”

“I had the biggest crush on Spencer the last year of high school. It didn’t matter what I did, he never made a move! Even blowing him I couldn’t get him to hit on me!” Lindsey said as we moved to a table. “I thought he might be gay.”

“Yeah, I was kind of a pussy in high school. I’d like to think I’ve changed a bit since then,” I said trying to erase the embarrassment.

“I can assure you he’s not gay,” Katryna said trying to rejoin the conversation.

“So wait a minute… is this the roommate you told me all about from college?” I said to Katryna.

With her devilish grin, she nodded; telling me what my surprise might be.

It was at this moment they both shared a very mischievous look that seemed like they had an entire conversation with no words. Not entirely sure how to continue the conversation, I stood up to get everyone another round.

“So tell me what college was like for the two of you?”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

There were several more playful giggles before Lindsey said “well, we were instantly inseparable. People thought we were actually twins for a while.”

“We did encourage it a bit. With all of the matching outfits at parties, and everything else.” Katryna said before biting her lip.

“Oh, so there was some experimenting… that fits.”

“Someone clearly is bolder than they were in high school!” Lindsey said with a laugh.

“I’d like to think I’ve grown up a little bit since high school. I’m sure if you two shared notes, you’d come to the same conclusion.” Anticipating a silence off of that line, I quickly changed the subject back to their college days.

“On the occasional nights both of us couldn’t find someone to hook up with, we found out we could have fun with each other back in our room. One night we decided we wanted to share a guy together, and after that, we realized we had the pick of the litter.”

“I don’t see how any guy could turn that offer down.” Trying to conceal my excitement for what the night might hold for me. "So how would you two pick out the guy you wanted? I'm sure once word got around, guys were lining up."

“We did a lot of different things but the most fun was when they had no clue at all it was going to happen. One of us would have them in our room and after a couple of minutes, the other would just join.” Lindsey explained.

“The guys would sometimes be so confused they would get out of bed and not know what to do. They looked like lost puppies,” Katryna finished.

“Lost puppy or not, I hope for the sake of all men, he found out where he was,” I chimed in.

We had a couple more drinks and kept being more and more playful. I had excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I got back to our booth, the two of them were gone. All they had left on the table was Katryna’s room key with a note that said ‘bring weed.’

After quickly getting my supplies from my room, I nearly sprinted up to Katryna’s room.

As soon as I opened the door, my expectations were met. The first things I saw were the dresses they were wearing strewn on the floor. Only one light was on in the room and all that could be heard was the sound of lips smacking and heavy breathing.

Turning the corner to the bed I saw the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Katryna and Lindsey were in only their panties with their limbs intertwined.

Not wanting to interrupt this site, I just quietly leaned against the wall and took everything in. After a couple of minutes, they both broke their connection and playfully giggled after seeing I was there.

“You gonna share what you have over there,” Lindsey said as she crawled over on the bed to grab my blunt. Putting it in her mouth, I lit it up for her as she took the first drag. She then moved her face level with mine and kissed me and blew the smoke into my mouth.

After helping me out of my clothes, the three of us got comfortable on the bed and shared the blunt along with some sensual touching of each other.

“I know it’s a bit late, but I think it’s time I repaid you for what you did for me in high school.” Pushing Lindsey to the bed I was immediately on top of her taking her chest in.

After spending a minute on Lindsey’s chest, I realized Katryna had a tinge of jealousy on her face. It was then I realized this may be a bit more complicated than I thought.

“Wanna help me with these,” I said to Katryna as I reached to kiss her.

As she took over Lindsey’s chest, I made my way down her tight stomach and to the lacy purple underwear. Once I removed them, I saw a tiny tattoo on her bikini line that I had seen before.

“I didn't realize your tattoo was part of a pair, Katryna.”

“mmhmm. One of the many things we did so we wouldn’t forget college,” she said as she went for another drag of the blunt.

“Just fucking lick my cunt already. I’ve been waiting 7 years for this,” Lindsey said with desperation in her voice.

Not wanting to disappoint, I dove into her slit and worked every square inch of it.

“As much as I love it when you fuck me with your tongue, this is rather hot to witness,” Katryna whispered as she playfully massaged her clit.

“Jesus Christ. I…mmm going to c-“ Lindsey said as her first orgasm of the night rippled through her body. Quickly climbing onto of her, I gave her a passionate kiss. It was at this moment that we realized this night was going to give both of us closer from all those years ago.

“Come on Lindsey, we haven’t shared a cock in the longest time.”

As the two of them started to work my cock, I was overtaken with the pleasure of my balls being in one of their mouths while the other worked my tip. The chemistry they had in sharing my rod was flawless; they were able to pass my cock between the two of them without using hands. It was the most exhilarating feeling I had ever experienced.

After passing my cock back to Lindsey's mouth from hers, Katryna worked her way up to me. After a passionate kiss, she giggled and said, “This is only the beginning.”

With Katryna on all four, I was able to enter her from behind with Lindsey lightly massaging her star. Lindsey and I were quickly able to bring Kayryna to climax, but we didn’t let up. I continued my assault on her pussy while Lindsey got under her in a 69 position so she could suck on her clit and suck Katryna’s juices off my cock.

This site was all too much for me to handle that I couldn’t hold my load any longer. Releasing my first load of the night into Katryna’s pussy, I was able to pull out and watch Lindsey clean Katryna’s slit of all my jizz.

As the two of them rotated to their sides by staying in their sixty-nine position, I was able to take a couple of minutes to recover.

Needing to buy myself some more time to recover, I made my way over to where Katryna was between Lindsey's legs so we could work both her holes.

“You weren’t kidding, Katryna,” Lindsey said trying to catch her breath after another orgasm. “He really can use that tongue.”

Breaking my suction on her star, I said “I think it's time you two brought this back to life."

Working their combined magic on my cock, I was back to full mast. It was at this point that Katryna moved up to sit on my face while Lindsey bounced on my cock.

It’s an understatement to say that I was experiencing pure ecstasy during this. Moving from various positions on the bed, and incorporating some of the furniture, we made an absolute mess of the room.

“I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve come tonight,” Katryna said as she tried to pull herself up on the bed.

“I stopped counting at six," Lindsey said as she fumbled to try and light the last little bit of my blunt.

“Well ladies, as incredible as this night has been, I can count how many times I’ve come.”

“I think we can fix that,” Katryna said as she took the last bit of the blunt from Lindsey.

Resting myself to sit on the side of the bed, the two of them made their way onto their knees in front of me.

Beginning to work their magic again, I was enjoying this view of them slurping my cock. After passing my cock back to Lindsey, I made eye contact with Katryna. She stood up and kissed me.

“I hope you like this side of me,” she said while averting her eyes.

Not wanting to send the wrong message, I grabbed her head as we exchange the most passionate kiss we have ever had.

“I think I know how to finish off this night,” she said will staring deeply into my eyes. “Lindsey, remember what we use to do with that pink dildo?”

Leaving her mouth wrapped around my cock, Lindsey moaned and nodded her head. She began to work my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She had quickly got my rod as deep as it could go with her nose resting on my stomach.

Coming up and taking a deep breath, she smiled at me and Katryna. Katryna quickly dropped to her knees and made sure that she would not be one-upped by Lindsey's deep-throating abilities.

With my cock sufficiently wet, the two of them began to make out passionately. I quickly began to stroke my well-lubricated cock to the rhythm of their kissing.

After barely a minute of this, I released my first spurt splattering between the two of their faces. With the second and third spurt, I was able to give both their chests a showering of my cum. After that, they took my cock back from me and milked the rest out.

Once they deemed I was empty, they allowed me to collapse on the bed. They began to sensually start liking my jizz off each other, making it a perfect finish to this night to remember and one of the many visuals of this evening I would never forget.

With no regard for how messy we all were, we passed out on the bed for a full night’s rest.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Lindsey collecting her things and apologizing for having to leave so early. Giving us both a kiss, she left the two of us lying in bed by saying “I hope we all get to hang out again soon.”

As Lindsey left, Katryna and I were left awkwardly trying to figure out what was going to be said. Despite the previous night being an intense threesome, it clearly brought Katryna and me closer.

“Join me in the shower,” I said as I stood up.

Our morning consisted of the most sensual steamy shower. Fortunately, all of our colleagues were responsible for getting themselves home, so we were able to take a day together and figure out the future of our relationship.

A couple months later, we had moved in together. Even though Lindsey had moved across the country, we were able to have her visit us a couple of times a year and make a weekend out of it.

Years later, we are working at different companies but still constantly talk about how incredible it was that day she walked into an interview with me. We will periodically reenact that interview, but with a more liberal interpretation of what initially happened.

Published 
Written by Alwaysgoingdown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments