Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tape (Part 2)

"After the party, Ashley's boss finds out..."

7
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As Ashley Mendes again sashayed into the paralegal office known as Bagwell and Associates, she said to the secretary in front of her who was on the phone:

“Hello, Kathy,” she said in her most cordial voice.

“Hold on,” the older lady said. “Mr. Bagwell wants to see you as soon as possible.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“You’re welcome,” the secretary named Kathy said, smiling at her. Ashley promptly left. The lady watched her leave and sighed.

“Mr. Bagwell, your appointment is here.”

Ashley took a deep breath before making her way to Marcus Bagwell’s office. As she felt some looks from the males that worked there as she walked to his office, she looked back with a smile.

“Hey, boys.”

“Hi, Ashley,” the guys all said with a grin.

By now, Ashley was a proud woman with curves in all the right spaces. She was used to it. In fact, she took it as a compliment whenever a set of eyes laid on her oh-so-voluptuous ass. Right before she got to the boss’ office, she saw a friendly face...

“Ashley,” Christian said to Ashley.

“Christian, what’s up?” Ashley replied, nonchalantly.

“I’m sorry, but you might be in trouble. Remember that party we went to at the Kingstons?”

“Yeah,” she said.

“Yeah, my uncle is the boss here. He is a hard ass, as you know. He says fraternizing here is prohibited. When you know and I know...”

He got interrupted.

“I know. I know.”

He’s hard on me because of nepotism. And I know his weaknesses. I know. I say this: I’ve seen people get fired for less than me. I already gave my side. I just got this job. You just got yours. Do your magic. Trust me. You got this," Christian said.

“Wait, he knows? Everything?"

“Yes. Landon and London told me. He got the info from Sabrina before that. But anyway,” Christian said. “You got this, Ash. Trust me. High five.”

“Oh no, not here. It's not appropriate!” She said.

“Yes, here.”

Christian and Ashley did a high five-low five combo which ended up in them both slapping their buttocks. “That never gets old,” Christian said.

“Christian! Back to work,” a deep voice said.

He promptly went back, and whispered to her:

“Duty calls. You've got this. You know you do,” Christian said.

“Miss Mendes?" Mr. Bagwell said.

“Yes, sir?"

“I heard you had quite the shindig last week. And yes I know everything. I talked to everybody, including my interesting nephew. It’s called Bagwell and Associates for a reason,” Mr. Bagwell said.

“Yes, it was actually Landon and London’s party. We were just there.”

“Miss Mendes, you do know that fraternization is extremely frowned upon here, right?" he said.

“Oh, yes, sir.”

“Let’s cut to the chase. You and my nephew have history together. You two were at the Kingstons’ party together. What happened that night?"

Ashley sighed, knowing what happened that night would be brought to light. However, Christian claimed that Mr. Bagwell knew everything by piecing everything together. So internally, Ashley began to formulate a plan and said:

“Fuck it. You know, sir, I really didn’t see Chris until later. I saw him dancing with Becky. I was having drinks with Michelle and Dylan when he went upstairs with her. Now, Christian is relatively a lightweight...” Ashley said, before being interrupted. Ashley looked into Marcus Bagwell’s eyes. He knew she was truthful.

“Miss Mendes, I will be real and upfront with you. Since this is your first infraction, I will let you off with a warning,” Mr. Bagwell said.

“Thank you. Thank you, sir.”

“As for my nephew...”

“What about him?" Ashley asked.

“I will let him keep his job on one condition...” Mr. Bagwell said.

“What condition?" she said.

Mr. Bagwell checked out her buttocks. Ashley silently said:

“Oh.”

Ashley turned around and smiled with increasing confidence.

“I knew Christian liked you for a reason," Mr. Bagwell said, while roughly pulling up her skirt, getting a glimpse of her cute panties. He pulled down her panties and smacked her ass cheeks. She moaned softly.

GinaDuranMejia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaDuranMejia

“Ugh...”

Mr. Bagwell nodded.

“Yeah... Tell me you want it...” Mr. Bagwell said growling in want.

“I want that dick...”

“How bad?"

“Really bad. Really, really bad,” Ashley said, while freeing her small but cute breasts, looking at her boss.

“Could this work? Again?" Ashley thought, then she thought of what Christian said to her. It all made sense. She got her answer very quickly.

“Turn around and get this dick,” Mr. Bagwell commanded.

Ashley was now facing the wall, taking her relatively new boss’ lustful strokes. Her breasts were hopping up and down as Marcus Bagwell groped and smacked Ashley’s ass cheeks.

“Yeah? Mmm, fuck. Fuck. Yeah... Ugh!"

“Mmm, you’re a nasty whore, are you?” Mr. Bagwell started. He spanked her again. “Are you?"

“Ugh! Yeahhhhh..." Ashley exclaimed.

Before she could finish, Marcus Bagwell kissed the young woman named Ashley Mendes roughly yet with passion.

“Mmm, mmm...”

Ashley broke off the kiss.

“Wait. Wait. Wait. I have a boyfriend. I’m kissing my ex’s uncle for Christian’s job. Hell, Christian fucked me at that party. We’re friends,” she said.

“You know what, Miss Mendes? I learned some things from you. It’s amazing what you’d do for friendship. You know, I’ve done some messed up stuff. But good friends are hard to find,” Mr. Bagwell said. “I can teach you a few things...”

At that point, Ashley got annoyed at that statement and she got determined. She then kissed Marcus Bagwell harder.

“Teach me things, hmm?”

Ashley then unzipped Marcus’ pants. She pulled out his erect member, spitting on it and deep throating immediately. Marcus’ hands drifted up her skirt as a trail of saliva left Ashley’s pouty glossed lips.

“Mmm, you like that? Say you like that,” Ashley commanded.

“Mmm, I like that.”

Ashley then sucked his rock hard erection for a little bit longer while she shook her buttocks. She then slowly unzipped her skirt. Ashley stopped sucking.

“Ooh, you like my ass, huh? You want me to pop it? You want me to pop this tight young pussy?" Ashley teased. Marcus Bagwell gave her curvaceous ass a smack.

“Ughhhh!"

Ashley then faced the wall again. She looked back at him as she shook her ass. He put his face in between her voluptuous cheeks. She moaned.

“Oh! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy till I cum! Ughhhh, yeah! I’m so wet. Put your fucking dick in me!"

He moisturized Ashley’s tight wet treasure. He then entered her.

“Ugh... It’s so tight.”

“Ugh! Hehe. Thanks... You like that pussy? Say you want more of it,” she commanded.

Marcus Bagwell penetrated her with faster strokes.

“I want more of it.”

As Marcus fucked Ashley, he looked at her curvaceous cheeks. He slapped them numerous times.

“Yeah. Tell me you want this dick! Tell me!"

Her ass got red from all the slap marks.

“I want this dick!”

“Tell me how bad you want it!" he said, commanding her.

“I want it badddd...” Ashley said moaning, with him groping her breasts.

“Take this dick then,” he said, while he moisturized his fingers. He then penetrated her anally. “Take it.”

Ashley bit her lip, fighting a scream. He went slow.

“Ugh! Ugh! Yeahhhhh...”

“Look back at me. Look back at me,” Mr. Bagwell said as Ashley did it. Marcus looked at her raw sexual beauty.

“Turn around,” Mr. Bagwell commanded.

At this point, her top was rolled up so he could grope her breasts once again. He inserted his rock hard erection in her again.
The two matched eyes as Ashley’s cute small breasts bounced. As Ashley Mendes moaned, Marcus Bagwell could only think of one thing...

“I’m coming. I’m coming. Ughhhhh..." Marcus Bagwell said as he came inside her.

“Oh, and by the way... your friend Christian stays,” Mr. Bagwell said, while pulling his pants up.

Ashley looked down her body. Her treasure was now filled. She looked at it, silently saying...

“Holy shit.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments