Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 2

"A second chapter to an earlier meeting"

21
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
783 words 783 words

I did some quick research overnight to see what I could find out about my neighbor. She owned a social media company and had a great business reputation in our city. Apparently, she had been my office neighbor for two years and I have never seen her before.

I arrived at the office around ten and wondered if she would be there or if I would ever see her again. The morning was quiet with little activity and no sign of my neighbor. After lunch, I was busy with a project and my mind had moved on from the experience yesterday.

Around 2 pm there was a quiet knock at the back door of the office. I bolted out of my chair but had to temper my excitement. When I opened the door, I was shocked what a difference one day made. Yesterday she was in workout clothes, today she was dressed impeccably. She was wearing a black business suit which included a black jacket and black skirt. The skirt was cut just above the knee, the jacket meticulously pressed. Underneath the jacket was a thin white shirt. She wore black high heel pumps. Her hair flowed perfectly and rested on her shoulders. Her makeup looked like she stepped out of a magazine.

"Do I look better today?” she asked. I took a step back and gave her a complete inspection look. With heels, she was near 5’6”, her breasts appeared perfect and I guessed a 36C, she had a tiny waist, and killer legs.

“I was in shock yesterday and tried to hide my embarrassment. I thought you looked great, but today you are drop-dead gorgeous.”

She smiled evilly with a sparkle in her eye. “I had quite a mess when I got home yesterday. I was extremely wet and horny. All I could think about was feeling your cock through your pants.” And with that, we embraced with a long passionate kiss.

She leaned on the side of my desk and I helped her up. She was so soft and smooth and sexy. I took my hand and gently stroked her right leg. There was no resistance and as I moved up, she parted her legs. I discovered she was not wearing panties and she was dripping wet.

She leaned back on the desk and spread wider giving me better access. I put one finger in and used my thumb to rub her clit. She took my other hand and put my fingers in her mouth, sucking and nibbling. As I rubbed her clit harder her moans became more intense and louder and she buried her face in my shoulder to muffle the sounds.

AMY_ROGER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMY_ROGER

I slid her back to the edge of the desk, dropped to my knees, and inserted my tongue into her waiting love box. She reached her first orgasm almost as soon as my tongue touched her. She grabbed the back of my head and kept it pinned to the same spot. I completely lost track, but it seemed like hours as she reached orgasm time after time after time.

When we finally stopped my mouth, face, and chin were covered with her juices. She helped me back to my feet and immediately buried her tongue in my mouth. She was tasting every drop of her sex juices on me.

I helped her off the desk and we sat face to face with each other. We stared deep into each other’s eyes. I’m not sure what she was thinking but I was wondering how this happened and where it would go. I soon learned as she moved over and took my pants off. She sat in my lap and straddled my hardness. It slid straight into her juicy pussy and we began with a slow and steady pace. Her arms were locked around my neck and her nails dug into my skin as the pace increased. Both of us were breathing heavy. Our moans and sounds let each of us know where we were in this encounter. Her pussy gripped my cock on every thrust, and I could feel her reach several orgasms. My hands were around her waist and I pulled her down on every thrust. The waves continued to build until I released my load into her.

She kept her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. We gradually released our embrace and she slid back to the other chair. We stared at each other intently both wondering what would be next.

As she got up to return to her office she told me her door would not be locked the rest of the day. There would be a late afternoon visit.

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments