Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse with the Tempting Backside

"A return to the doctor's office becomes even more pleasurable"

17
6 Comments 6
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My visit to the doctor’s office was such an unexpected and pleasurable day that I had made an appointment as I left, but it wasn’t for three more weeks. As luck would have it, Dr. Hills called me within three days to tell me that the results from my tests came back and she invited me to come in so she could go over them in detail. I readily accepted.

It took very little time to review the results of my tests and everything was normal. Consequently I boldly questioned why she did not mail or email them to me. She smiled with that confidents, knowing smile that I had seen earlier.

“I could tell that you wanted to “come again” to my office, and this afforded you a chance to do so,” she explained. She emphasized the words “come again” so I would catch her meaning, and of course, I did.

“My nurse, Irene, has taken an interest in you and would like to run another test on you, and she will explain further when she comes in,” she said. “I doubt that you will turn her down; she can be very persuasive and I guarantee that you will not suffer any discomfort. We’re a little busy today, so if you will strip to your boxers it will save her some time.”

I naturally complied, and about five minutes after the doctor had left the exam room, Irene entered in her blue scrubs, which she immediately began to peel off. She had nice breasts, a flat stomach, a shaved pussy and beautiful legs. She stood in front of me, her arms folded across her naked chest as I sat in the chair.

“What I want to do is to test your MEF, that is, your Maximum Erection Factor.” I was instantly in favor of whatever she had in mind as she continued. “The way it works is that I will tease you verbally while you stare at my naked body, and we’ll see how long it takes you to achieve a full erection.”

“Sounds good to me!” I chirped, ready to participate.

“Maybe so, but you cannot touch yourself at any time, nor can you touch my body unless I tell you,” she advised. “When I see sufficient precum oozing from your penis, I will stop the timer and let you relieve yourself. Are you ready to begin?” she asked.

“More than you know,” I gushed, knowing my cock was already at full mast inside my boxers.

“Okay, then,” she continued, “take off your boxers and sit down in front of me, between my legs. Sit real close but don’t touch me.”

Within seconds the boxers were gone and I was sitting on the floor between her legs, dangerously close to her pussy. Then the verbal assault began.

“Look at my pussy; see how wet it is?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Can you smell it?” she teased.

“Yes, ma’am.”

Would you like to taste it?”

“Yes, ma'am!”

She slid a finger up inside her pussy and when she removed it, her finger was shiny with her wetness. She held her finger under my nose and said “Smell it.”

I did and my cock throbbed. Then she sucked her finger clean and turned around and bent over in front of me. She had an incredible ass, athletic and heart shaped.

“Do you like my ass?” she teased.

InsideeMe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InsideeMe



“Yes, ma’am.”

“I’ve never been fucked there. My ass is very tight. Would you like to fuck my ass?”

Almost whining, I answered, “Yes, ma’am.”

“I’ve never been kissed there either. Would you like to kiss my ass for me?”

I wanted to grab my aching cock so bad I almost whined again, “Yes, ma’am.”

“Tell you what," she said, “run your tongue through my slit and then up between my cheeks and kiss my tight little rim for me; will you do that?”

Leaning my face in between her legs I drove my tongue quickly into her wet folds and as I swiped upwards she reached back and spread her cheeks. I slobbered on her tight little hole and gave it a wet kiss.

"Now that it’s wet, push a finger inside, very slowly,” she said.

I watched that tight little hole munch on my finger as I pushed it firmly but slowly into her. When my finger was fully embedded inside her warm ass, she actually sighed. “There….now, lean in and tickle my clit with just the tip of your tongue.”

I did as she told me and I almost grabbed my cock in frustration. Her warm ass against my face and the smell of her aroused pussy made me ache for relief. I treated myself by quickly stabbing my tongue deep into her wetness.

This was my lucky day because even though she pushed my head back, she bent over further, and I pulled my finger free. “Well, I see lots of precum dripping on the tile floor; that took eight minutes for MEF,” she said. “Since I’m aroused as well you can relieve yourself inside me if you hurry. We may have to use this exam room again soon.”

I needed no further invitation. I stood up, leaned into her and pushed the tip of my cock into her slit. I grabbed her hips and went at it but in four or five thrusts I erupted inside her pussy. She let me pump it until I was spent and when I pulled free she grabbed some tissues and handed them to me.

“Well, I have good news and bad news, Mr. Jameson,” she said as she got dressed. “Your time for MEF is good, so you have control in that area, but your staying time needs improvement when you’ve been teased and aroused like that.”

I tried to state my history in defense, but ended up stumbling over my words. “But I always let the woman come first and I never come until she gives me permission, honestly!”

Nurse Irene opened the door to leave as I was almost fully dressed and turned to me. “One thing I will recommend to Dr. Hills is that you need more severe training in both areas, perhaps having two or more women work on you would improve your performance.”

“Yes!” I said loudly. “That’s what I need; more work in those areas! Can you help me, Nurse Irene?”

“Probably, but that’s up to Dr. Hills to decide. Have a great day.”

At the receptionist’s desk when I left, I told her that I needed another appointment. “My MEF needs working on,” I said pitifully. She and a nurse behind her said “Awwww…” at the same time. Then the receptionist said, “Maybe Dr. Hills will send you to see her sister, a specialist in that field.”

There are some days when you just feel like jumping into the air and clicking your heels together.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments