Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Horny Manager

"Seducing my horny manager at work"

53
6 Comments 6
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Nancy was my manager at work. She was in her mid-thirties, married with one kid. She was nothing much to fantasize about, but had the necessary attributes to admire and most importantly seemed to fancy me.

She was plump, slightly shorter than me with a huge ass, which stuck out from her figure and a partially sagging, but larger pair of breasts. As a manager, she was a ‘bitch’, around the office, not just among her team, but even with her colleagues. Then again, I was different – for reasons which I do not still know – and she treated me quite well, from the day I was first assigned to her.

Work was proceeding as usual, till one of the projects we were working on, had run overdue. The timing was so bad, that some members of the project team had at the same time resigned, citing difficulty to work with Nancy. The management had taken both matters seriously and give her a strict warning.

With all this going on, we were working late at the office one night, when she suddenly broke down. I was sitting right next to her when she started sobbing. I quickly offered her a tissue which was available on my desk and queried as to the reason she was sobbing. Something which I did not know, was that on top of all the work pressure she was facing, she was also having a tough time at home, with her husband losing his job and her father falling ill.

I listened to her story for like thirty minutes and by instinct offered her a hug. She gladly accepted. As I wrapped by arms around her, I could smell the sweet scent of her hair and feel her large breast against my chest. This sent a tingling feeling across my body, which made me hug her tighter and start rubbing her back. This was the first instance that I started having feelings towards her. She did not resist and we stayed like that for almost a minute, before breaking off. I dropped her home that night and she thanked me for comforting her.

After this incident, we grew closer and over the next couple of weeks we started discussing over more intimate topics. She would often bug me, saying that it was high time I had a girlfriend, since I was twenty-three years old. She even confided with me, that her sex life was not good, due to the problems she was having at her home front.

However, things went on professionally, until we found ourselves returning home one day on the public bus. We had left work on time and since it was the busy hour, the bus was jam-packed. We managed to find some space on the overhead rack to stove away her handbag and my backpack, whilst we kept standing.

She was holding onto the head of the seat with one hand, while holding the overhead bar with the other, to make sure she maintained balance. I was positioned right behind her with one hand on the overhead bar and the other in my pocket. As the bus got more crowded, we were pressing against each other, with my cock pressed tight against her ass. I had a hard-on immediately. There was no way she missed it.

The constant jolting of the bus made things worse and I was trying my best not to cum, which is when I noticed that she was also slowly fidgeting her ass. I pressed harder against her and started thrusting against her butt. In no time, I had cum in my pants. She had surely felt my throbbing cock, for she stopped fidgeting no sooner I came.

We moved on as usual, as if nothing happened on the bus, until things took a dramatic turn when we were required to work one weekend. It was around six in the evening and the rest of our team had left. Nancy was wearing a white oversized T-shirt and a green skirt, through which I could make out her white panty. I had come to work by car that day and I offered to drop her home. She asked me whether I could drop her at a clothing store on our way, since she had to buy a new blouse which she had seen online. Quite instinctively, I requested whether I could tag along since I had nothing better to do at home. She laughed and said, “Why not?”.

As we went into the store, they were almost about to close for the day, so there were not may customers inside. We headed to the ladies’ section and Nancy picked up a light blue sleeveless blouse with buttons at the back. She gave me her handbag and went into the fit-on room. A few seconds, later she peaked outside the door and asked, “Could you pls help me with these buttons?”.

I quickly stepped in, and there she stood with her back facing me and the buttons undone with only a gray bra strap across her bare back. I would have been staring for some time, since she turned back to check on why I was waiting. I quickly did her buttons and she checked herself out in the mirror. I complimented that she looked great, and she decided to purchase the blouse.

I then helped her undo the buttons and remove the blouse. There she stood with only her bra to cover her bossom. I was very aroused by now, so I moved closer to her, so that my hard cock pressed against her ass. She said nothing, so I placed my hands around her hip and gave a gentle squeeze, while smelling her hair. She let out a loud breath and I swiftly moved my hand upwards to caress her breasts.

Nancy was equally enjoying this, as I could see her smiling in the mirror. I pulled down her bra cups to expose her hard nipples and started touching them gently, which made her moan. With one hand fondling her tits, I used my other hand to pull down her skirt, revealing the white panty which she wore. Losing no time, I pulled down her panty, went down on my knees and started eating her partially trimmed pussy.

She was already wet, which made it easy for me to slide two fingers and then three fingers in easily. I thrust vigorously until she came, while muffling her moan with her hand. I kissed her passionately for a couple of minutes, after which she went down on her knees and unbuckled the belt and undid my jeans. She gently touched my cock through the underwear I wore, which was already stained with my pre-cum. She was a pro.

She kept on teasing me, by stroking my cock gently without actually pulling it out, while erotically looking up at me while kneeling on the floor. I could take it no longer and before I came all over my shorts, I pulled out my hard cock and slapped it on her face, leaving a strain of pre-cum on her cheek.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

She only needed to open her tiny month and I forced my throbbing cock into her mouth, deepthroating her immediately. She was gagging and tried to pull back, but I grabbed her head by her hair and kept on thrusting. In no time, I had shot a full load of my cum into her throat and she was there on the floor coughing out the remnants that she could not swallow.

Fortunately, Nancy had some tissues in her handbag. We wiped ourselves and left the store wanting more. We got into the rear seat of the car and were all over each other again. The car park was dark and there weren’t many cars around, giving us the perfect opportunity. We were cramped up in the back, but I quickly pulled down my jeans, while she took off her panties again. Despite having blown a full load just minutes earlier, my cock was ready for the job again.

Nancy lifted her skirt and spread her legs wide open. I stroked her pussy lips with the head of my penis before slowly inserting it into her. She let out a load moan, and as I bent down to kiss her neck, she whispered “ Please don’t cum inside me”. I could feel her fingernails clawing into my back as I started increasing the pace of my thrusts.

She was so good that without any warning I shot my load into her and stayed put until her cunt had drained my balls dry. She seemed a bit flustered that I had not pulled out, but we had both enjoyed it. I kissed her goodbye and dropped her home.

Several weeks passed on and we got busy with work so we couldn’t really find the time to make out again or even talk about the encounter we had and how she felt about it. Occasionally, we could tease each other when no one was looking. She would bend over in front of me to grab something she purposely dropped, exposing her huge ass to me and I would squeeze it whenever I got the opportunity.

Then one day, she comes to work wearing a white satin blouse through which I could make out the lining of the vest she was wearing underneath with a flowery print. She had tucked her blouse into the tight grey pant she wore, which lifted her sagging boobs, which made them look very firm and steady. The tight pant with the blouse tucked in, added extra eye candy to her huge ass. I was turned on at the sight of her and I even overheard some of her colleagues joking to her on whom she was trying to impress.

We stayed back late that day and when everyone had left the floor, we headed toward the washroom as if it had been the only thing working on our minds the entire day. I dragged her into the first cubicle in the gents' washroom and locked the door – not that it mattered, because we had made sure that everyone had left. I pushed her face against the wall with her back against me and slowly started kissing the rear of her neck. She had been arousing me all day and I was going to give her what she deserved.

I turned her around and started unbuttoning her blouse, while she was working on my pants. In no time we were both naked with my bulging cock in her hand. Once again, I pushed her against the wall, raised her arms above her head and pinned them with my hand. She had shaved her armpits clean and I licked them lavishly, as she kept on whimpering.

I slowly worked myself down to her pussy and started playing with her clit with my tongue. I was hitting the right spot, for she was fidgeting, as if she had been electrocuted. Then came the spray, with her cumming all over the toilet.

Before she could catch her breath, I carried her by the legs, forced her onto the wall and shoved my cock into her cunt, while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I had been preparing for this the entire day and I groaned loudly as I emptied by balls into her pussy. We were both panting and sweaty, with my cum dripping out of her pussy. We were not done.

I had fantasized about fucking her in the ass, many a time and here was my opportunity. I bent her over the lavatory, made her spread her leg and pushed her head down.

Nancy had a small asshole, waiting to be spread open. I spit into her ass and wacked my dick onto her asshole to make sure the spit lubricated the entrance. Penetrating her ass was going to be a tough task. Fortunately, my cock was still dripping with cum and together with my spit, I slowly pushed the head of my penis into her tight asshole. “Oh my God!!!”, Nancy exclaimed as we groaned loudly.

Her asshole was the best feeling I had in many months. It was not my first time going anal, but it was something to remember. As I increased the pace of my strokes, Nancy kept on moaning loudly. I tried to grab her mouth to lower the noise, but her head was too low for me to grab it. Instead, I grabbed her hips roughly and started destroying her ass. My balls had been drained by her pussy previously and so was able to enjoy the bliss of her ass for a good five minutes before I came in her ass by which time she had already orgasmed and dropped onto the floor.

We kissed each other passionately for some time and wiped our sweaty bodies with the tissues we found in the washroom and started getting dressed. I pocketed her bra and panty, as a souvenir and she agreed. Without her bra, I could make out her tight dark nipples poking through her vest and sating blouse. It was already past eight ‘o clock in the night and we quickly exited the office, briskly waving good-bye to security.

We continued fucking, almost every other week, whenever we got the opportunity, mostly at the office washroom or in my car, until I shifted workplaces. I did fuck her a once thereafter as well in a hotel car park, but she was reluctant to proceed to any other location in the interest of her marriage. Nancy continues to stay in touch, and we engage in sexting at times. To date, she remains one of the best anal fucks I have enjoyed.

Published 
Written by Bradcooper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments