Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Culprit

"A manager solves a problem plaguing the office by using a superpower."

5
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

"You are late to this event," said Sofia, as Sara gulped nervously.

"Where were you?" asked Sofia, in a very quiet but intense voice.

"Well, well, well you see, what happened was, you see," said Sara, stumbling over her words before Sofia gave her an intense look and softly grabbed her shoulder, leaning in to whisper.

"We will talk about this later, just don't make a fool of yourself," said Sofia, an intense yet angry look on her face.

Sofia was a Latina who was about five-foot-ten, born in New York to Colombian immigrants, and looked exactly like actress Fernanda Urrejola. The sharp facial features made the beauty quite an intimidating force when she was confronting anyone. Sara was a raven-haired girl who was a couple of inches shorter than Sofia, had an olive tan, and looked exactly like former MMA fighter Gina Carano. 

At the age of twenty-nine, Sofia was a VP at a very prominent organization which was one of the richest companies in the world. Sofia had worked her way to success but the company had a youthful culture. Most workers on Sofia's team were in their twenties and, after the pandemic had passed, were in the office a couple of days a week. Right now, Sofia was at an event in Vegas, it was a company meetup for plans. The event right now had the partners for the company and others making a case for getting business. As Sofia walked for coffee, she overheard a conversation.

"Like Dev is a fucking animal, he does not just fuck you, he overwhelms you," said Kate, a tall blonde who looked like Erin Heatherton.

"You feel like you are drowning in arousal before he even stuffs his cock into you but girl, you have to taste that cock if you haven't. I've skipped dinners because that cum kept me fed!" said Ally, a dark-haired girl who looked like Megan Fox.

"Sara was the most recent one, I saw her walking out of his hotel room today feeling like she was in heaven," said Kate.

"She told me he picked her upside down, munched on her pussy, and made her legs violently shake before fucking her doggy-style. She even let him cum inside of her," said Ally.

"Oh yeah, he cums buckets, she told me he managed to wrestle with her and just purely dominate her. Dev just consumes you, he doesn't just fuck your body when you get with him, he fucks the living shit out of your soul and puts you in another world," said Kate.

Sofia had an angered and trembling look on her face as she overheard the conversation at the cafe.

Dev was Sofia's best-performing employee who had broken records and brought the company a lot of revenue. At the age of twenty-eight, Dev was in phenomenal shape and quite a charismatic guy who had a reputation of getting around. Standing at six feet tall, Dev was a muscular man of Indian descent who looked exactly like Rohit Khandewal. The chiseled jaw and beard gave women extra comfort in sleeping with him. For a while, Sofia was trying to figure out how to fix the Dev puzzle; he had single-handedly sexualized her team to where the women were sluts for him.

HR could not fire Dev as easily and he was too vital to the company, even the C-level loved him. Sofia had a few meetings with Dev only to find that he was unfazed by her intimidation tactics. After a lot of thoughts on the Dev problem, the Latin beauty had one final trick up her sleeve.

A few days had passed and Sofia purposely skipped showering in that time for a good reason. As she was walking around, she found Sara limping out of Dev's room early in the afternoon. A drop of semen could still be seen on the side of Sara's neck which made Sofia shake her head in disgrace. Given that she was the VP, Sofia had obtained the keys to get into Dev's room and entered it after Sara was out of sight.

As soon as she entered the room, the Latin beauty found Dev napping in bed naked as his cock was still somewhat erect, a little bit of cum at the tip of it. Due to air conditioning being off, Sofia picked up a very strong natural body odor in the room. The room was hot and as Dev napped, Sofia stripped down to her black bra and panties. After seeing how Dev was completely nude, Sofia even took off her black bra and stared the nude man down herself, starting to somewhat sweat a bit.

"That's all you do huh, play with that fucking thing," said Sofia, staring at Dev's cock.

"Oh hey," replied Dev, surprised and almost jumping up.

"Good afternoon, isn't it rise and shine time, perv?" asked Sofia, a very intimidating look on her face as she walked towards Dev.

"Well, actually, I was just about to," said Dev, slightly worried as Sofia approached his bed with a devious look on her face. Dev was in somewhat of a spell from the Latin beauty, not able to do a thing as she was on the bed with him having just her panties on. In almost a matter of seconds, Sofia had her nude soft-skinned arm around her employee.

"Just about to what huh?" asked Sofia, a devious smile on her face as she made eye contact with Dev who gulped as his cock went erect, growing close to seven inches while having a thickness to it.

"About to do this?" asked Sofia, immediately locking lips with Dev as she closed her eyes.

The vibe and demeanor of the dominant Latin beauty consumed Dev as he locked lips with her, his body at times stretching due to the arousal. Sofia sandwiched her lover's cock in between her soft legs as she continued to lock lips with Dev, making his heart pound and blood boil from the arousal. In all fairness, Sofia herself was aroused too, her heart pounding violently as she locked lips with Dev. The interaction already taught the Latina why other women were aroused by Dev, whenever she was not locking lips with him, he was kissing her neck, cheeks, and even biting parts of her body softly.

For a few seconds, Sofia found her body vibrating from Dev's touches, bites and kisses. Dev was quite an "active" lover during sex, always staying busy and doing something without a dull moment. The dominant Latina felt a hand creep along her thighs and try to make its way into her panties, she immediately smacked it away. Dev whiffed and kissed the neck and cheeks of the sweaty Sofia on top of him, keeping a nice firm grip on her ass as she moaned. 

At first, Sofia did not know what was where when she made love to her employee, often finding Dev kissing and licking various parts of her body. The unpredictable nature of her worker made the Latin beauty aroused, at times even too much in her head. Sofia wondered what part of her body would be kissed, licked, softly bitten next or where Dev's hands would go; keeping the panties on was far too risky. Jumping off of Dev, Sofia pulled down her panties but found that Dev was instantly going after her with his head and tongue getting close to her pussy.

Sofia had overheard a lot that Dev's power came from eating, kissing, and licking a woman so well that by the time it came time for penetration, she was already under his spell. The story of Sara's vibrating legs and body let Sofia know she had to be very careful and not get lulled herself. Despite Dev's skills, his boss herself was an experienced woman who had dealt with sexual men before. Sofia was standing up with her panties at her legs, taking them off and throwing them right at Dev who sniffed them.

With a killer instinct look on her face, Sofia dove at Dev's cock and stuffed it into her mouth. The Latin beauty's soft-skinned beautiful legs coiled around one of Dev's legs as both of her arms worked the cock. Dev felt his boss's soft hands massaging his testicles while her mouth engulfed the fat massive penis. Sofia's intimidating eyes looked up at Dev as she sucked him, making him moan.

"Oh fuck!" said Dev, letting out a long deep breath. 

Dev was in unfamiliar waters, his entire spell he would have on women was broken and the way his cock was being worked even put him in danger of cumming. Sofia knew that if she made Dev cum then and there, the entire ordeal was over and he would be weak. Time was working against Dev, if he did not break free or find a way to stop Sofia from blowing him, who knows what she would do after he had cum. For Dev, the toughest part was that Sofia's legs were coiled around one of his legs meaning that she could do this all day.

Sofia was not scared to get dirty, letting the cock deep into her throat as violent headshakes made the blowjob even more intense. Dev's body started to involuntarily stretch as he took deep arousing breaths, moaning from the pleasure but knowing he was very close to cumming. If this was a fight, Dev was in a position equivalent to being on the ground, unable to move, and constantly taking punches from the top. The resolve paid off as Dev felt his boss's legs softening, immediately slipping his leg away as his cock pulledd out of Sofia's mouth.

AnnaLory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLory

"Got some fight in ya, boy," said Sofia, an intimidating look on her face. 

Dev and Sofia immediately wrestled with each other with Dev's head ending up right on Sofia's pussy. The aroused man ate out his boss, pressing his head against her pussy as he sucked and licked her, flicking his tongue against the clit. For a few moments, Dev had a very nice grip on his boss as his powerful hands grabbed her soft-skinned buttocks. Sofia's eyes slowly rolled back as her heart roared from arousal but she knew she had to keep a certain mindset around this aroused man.

"Yeah, that all you got? Huh!" said Sofia, as Dev shook his head.

"Oh Dev, you are so sexy, oh my Dev, wow, I am so not bored right now," said Sofia, in a sarcastic tone to get under her employee's skin.

"Sleeping with my employees, I know what's up and I'll teach you a lesson boy," said Sofia, kicking Dev's shoulder. 

The two lovers scrambled as Sofia broke free from the grip, once again wrestling with Dev. For Sofia, the situation was a close call because Dev was like an Anaconda when he made love to women, slowly squeezing the energy out of them. Dev managed to hook his arms under Sofia's armpits and coil them around her body, taking her down. Out of instinct, Sofia threw her legs up and coiled them around Dev's back as she made eye contact.

Dev kissed the shoulders, neck, and cheeks of the Latin beauty only to find that he failed to fight the urge to penetrate her. The employee's cock went right into his boss's wet pussy, making him moan as his boss continued the strong eye contact. Sofia danced her lower body and vibrated it whenever the hard cock penetrated her, putting Dev in a situation where ejaculation was far more likely. Dev in the meantime kissed his boss all over her face and body while sniffing her beautiful arousing odor, even softly biting her which brought out a devious smile in her.

"Come on retard, do something, that all you got? I never got the hype," said Sofia, a devious look on her face as she smiled.

"Urgh," said Dev, moaning hard as his cock went in his boss yet again. Such was Sofia's play, to make sure that whenever Dev fucked her, his cock was greeted with a lot of action inside of her.

"Urgh yeah urgh, moan motherfucker moan!" shouted Sofia, an intense look in her eyes.

"Only good for that dick, play with that thing all day long, boy," said Sofia.

To shut Sofia up, Dev locked lips with her and laid flat on top of her as he fucked. Sofia had quite a resolve herself and was fresh compared to Dev who had just finished fucking Sara not that long ago. In the few moments when their lips were not locking, Sofia found her cheeks, neck, and shoulders aggressively kissed. The odor coming off of both of the lovers kept the two of them at a heightened arousal for quite a few minutes. 

Dev started to slow down and his grip loosened on Sofia, something she quickly capitalized on. The crafty boss quickly broke the grip of her employee and crawled away, only to suck the cock before Dev could do anything. In the same tactic, Sofia sandwiched one of Dev's legs with both of hers and this time coiled her arms around his lower back. Now Sofia continued to suck away at the overworked penis, her violently shaking as she kept it stuffed in her mouth.

The employee moaned loudly as his boss continued to suck away at his cock, almost no energy left in his gas tank. Odors consumed the air from both sweaty bodies, still keeping the lovers aroused. After much effort on her part, Sofia sensed a conclusion and Dev knew it too. Dev came inside of Sofia's mouth, dropping his infamous big loads in there as Sofia sucked him dry.

"Worthless, overrated, no good, couldn't do shit," said Sofia, looking at the cock and slapping it aggressively as cum dripped from her mouth.

"Ah, yeah ah bitch," said Sofia, a crazed look on her sweaty face as she stared at a tired Dev and opened her mouth to show the cum that was still in there.

"Not gonna do anything to my employees now are you, bad boy, oh no you are not, not so tough anymore!" said Sofia, slapping the cock a few more times as she stared at it, talking to it rather than Dev itself.

"I find you inside my employees, I am gonna come for you, muah," said Sofia, kissing and sniffing the wet cock before licking it again.

Despite taking on an already exhausted Dev, Sofia herself was spent. Handling such a formidable lover was not an easy task even for the experienced boss herself and Sofia's body was boiling. Sofia and Dev's bodies both let out powerful pheromones and odors, still keeping the lovers aroused. The tired Latin beauty laid next to Dev, putting an arm around her tired employee as he continued to suck on her tits and kiss her.

"Wha, wha, wow!" said Sofia, laughing as she rolled her eyes as Dev sucked her nipples and kissed her sweaty hot body.

"Man, you are really are a horny fucking lover," said Sofia, running her hands through her employee's hair as he continued to kiss and lick her.

"Ah," said Sofia, sticking out her tongue to lick Dev but finding that Dev was far more excited to get a taste of her entire body than she was his. At some point, Sofia laid back and moaned in pleasure as her body was adored with kisses, licks, soft bites, hot breaths from whiffs, and Dev's hands still massaging parts of it.

"Here baby, baby, come on," said Sofia, stuffing a nipple inside Dev's mouth.

"From now on, you don't fuck any employees. You find yourself horny, you come to me and we'll find solutions," said Sofia, kissing Dev on the head. 

"Do I make myself clear boo," said Sofia, massaging Dev head as he groaned while sucking her nipples.

"Ah, horny boys," said Sofia, laughing.

The ordeal ended that day as the two lovers took a shower together and went about things. After the trip, everyone flew back to the office itself. After work a week later, Dev and Sofia had a short meeting and immediately knew what was expected. The two went home together and fucked, Dev ejaculating in the Latin beauty. 

On one weekend, Sofia was horny and found herself using a dildo for pleasure. Immediately, Dev received a call and was tasked to be there for "extra assignment". Sofia sat in a rolling chair with just her shirt on as she fingered her pussy, Dev entering to find his boss smiling. The powerful odor made him immediately go for eating her out, making her moan to where her upper body violently shook and moved from side to side. Not long after, Dev stripped down nude as Sofia got naked and rode her lover cowgirl style.

The sweaty Latina initially collapsed over Dev, her breasts hanging as he sucked her beautiful nipples while his cock penetrated her wet pussy. Sofia sat up and started to grind on her lover, moaning as her butt would occasionally rub against Dev's testicles which put pressure on her. Dev laid back to find the beautiful Latin boss of his moaning, showing her softer side as the cock pleasured her. Sweat consumed both lovers as Dev grabbed Sofia's lower back, making her upper body collapse towards him as the two now locked lips. After a few seconds, Dev came inside of his boss's pussy, making her smile as she laid flat on top of him.

"Thank you," said Sofia, moaning while she took a deep breath, Dev still kissing her neck and softly biting her shoulders as his hands massaged her lower body, causing the Latin beauty to moan.

Dev and Sofia cared little about the rumors anymore, already happy with each other's company. After months of fucking and creampies in her pussy, Sofia managed to get some big news. The Latin beauty lay in bed naked and called Dev over to see her, making out with him before showing him that she was pregnant. Both of the lovers locked lips. now having something that might bring them even closer together, not caring a bit about what others thought.

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments