Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arrangement

74
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Madison sits at her desk impatiently, waiting for Derek to buzz her to let her know he’s ready. This has been their arrangement for a few months now. She’s his assistant, the one who always wears heels and never wears panties. She always wears a pencil skirt that accentuates her firm ass (and for easy access) and a blouse that shows off her 36D tits (and that’s easy to tear off), keeping her long brown hair down so it’s easy for him to wrap his fingers in. He’s 6’1”, an entire foot taller than her, with hard biceps, a smattering of hair sprawling across his chest, and a thick seven-inch cock that always leaves her wanting more.

Buzz buzz buzz. Madison is jolted by the sensation filling her pussy. It's Derek’s way of paging her – a remote-controlled vibe that she slides inside of herself every morning when she arrives at the office. Madison clears her throat in an attempt to be discreet as she stands, straightening her skirt. The vibrator continues to buzz inside of her as she slowly walks to Derek’s office, quickly becoming weak in the knees. She softly closes and locks the door as she enters his office.

“Good morning, sir,” she says, smiling.

“Good morning, Madison,” he replies in his low, gravelly voice, smiling back.

Derek moves around his desk, walking toward her, not wasting time as he unbuttons his slacks. Madison slowly sinks to her knees, her pussy still stimulated by the vibe. She looks up at him as he stops in front of her, freeing his hard cock. Madison smiles as she wraps her slender fingers around his shaft. She lifts his cock and moves in, gently kissing his balls, then running the tip of her tongue along the seam of his sack. She hears a low grunt of approval, smiling as she takes his balls into her mouth, simultaneously stroking the length of his cock. Madison uses her tongue to massage his balls, rolling them in her mouth, sucking firmly.

As her thumb rolls over the tip of his cock, Madison allows Derek’s balls to pop out of her mouth, immediately sliding her hand down and her tongue over the underside of his shaft to the tip. She holds his shaft, squeezing as she wraps her lips around the tip of his hard cock. Madison slowly takes his cock as far into her mouth as she can while stroking the base. She begins to firmly suck his cock, sliding her mouth back and forth along his length. Derek groans in pleasure and reaches down to wrap his fingers in Madison’s hair. As she watches his face, she opens her throat, knowing what he wants next.

Derek holds her head and begins to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, listening to her gag on his cock a bit. He moans as Madison gags, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat each time he thrusts into her warm mouth. She places her hands on his thighs to hold on, looking up at his face. Derek tightens his fingers in her hair and pushes deeper into her throat, holding her still as she gags around him. He moans loudly and then quickly pulls out of her mouth, still holding her hair as the vibe in her pussy drives her orgasm.

Madison moans loudly, her mouth gaping open, her lips swollen from being fucked, her body shaking as Derek holds her up by her hair. He smiles down at her while she cums on her knees. Derek allows her to finish her orgasm, then pulls her to her feet.

“On the desk, Madison,” he says.

“Yes sir,” she replies breathlessly. She stumbles to the desk, lifting her skirt over her ass on the way, her legs Jell-o, and pushes herself onto the desk, leaning back on wobbly elbows.

Derek places a hand on her left knee, spreading her legs, and leans down to pull the vibe from her tight pussy’s vise grip. She hears her pussy as he tugs the toy free and sinks a finger inside her, slowly fucking her deeper than the vibe can go. Derek leans down, licking her clit and drinking her cum. He flicks his tongue over her clit, fucking her wet pussy deep and excruciatingly slow.

DivineDaisy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DivineDaisy

“Mmmm, sir…”  Madison moans quietly.

“I can’t hear you, Madison,” he says against her clit.

She moans louder, “Sir…sir, that feels so fucking good.”

She feels his lips curl into a smile on her clit at the same time he curls his finger into her G-spot. Madison’s moans fill the office as he presses against her spot, her own fingers finding the edge of the desk to curl around. Derek rubs her G-spot firmly, Madison’s moans growing louder, more needy.

“Sir…” she says breathlessly. “I…sir…I want to cum for you again.”

He sucks her clit hard and then abruptly stands, pulling his finger out of her. He loves to drive her to the edge and deny her. She loves the tease.

Derek pushes Madison’s legs closed and pulls her off the desk onto her feet, turning her around. Her thighs hit the desk and he gently pushes her forward until she braces herself on the desk with her hands flat. Madison’s skirt still shoved up over her ass, Derek bends her over, pulling her hips toward him. He steps behind her and she looks over her shoulder at him, biting her lip. He rubs the tip of his cock over her sticky, cummy pussy lips, knowing it will drive her crazy.

Dragging the tip of his cock up and down her slit, her whimpers making his cock throb, he says, “Your cunt tastes so good, Madison.”

She whimpers louder, her pussy jumping when his cock bumps against her clit. “Please, sir.”

“Please what, Madison?” he smiles and continues to tease her.

“Please fuck me, sir.”

He leans in a bit and whispers, “What are you, Madison?”

She moans and answers, “Your office slut.”

“Mmmm, and what does my office slut deserve?”

“Your office slut deserves her boss’s cock pounding her dirty little cunt, sir.”

Derek slaps her ass and she gasps, immediately moaning, her pussy stimulated by the pain and the friction of her ass cheek jiggling. He rubs her ass then slaps again, harder this time.

Madison moans loudly, beginning to beg wildly, “Please, sir, please, please, please.”

At that, he lines his cock up with her pussy and plunges deep inside her, fucking her hard and fast. Madison screams for his cock. Derek reaches up and grabs her hair, yanking her head back as he rams into her over and over again. Madison claws at the desk, the noise of their bodies slamming together filling the room, her screams carrying into the other offices.

“Oh fuck, sir, please, please, I need to cum on your cock,” she pleads.

He pulls her back tighter, her legs squeezing together, forcing her pussy to clamp around his big cock. He groans loudly and he thrusts harder.

“Cum, Madison. Cum on my cock, you fucking slut.”

At his permission, Madison lets go and begins to cum on his cock, her body shaking violently, her screams somehow louder than before. Derek’s cock throbs, exploding inside of her, shooting rope after rope of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt. He holds her up by her hair as they cum together, finishing breathlessly. Once his cock stops jerking, he releases her hair and pulls his length out of her, their cum beginning to steadily leak from her pussy.

Madison catches her breath and slowly stands. She pushes her skirt back down and he helps her to smooth it. She fixes her hair while he tucks his cock back into his slacks and buttons them. Madison stands quietly in front of her boss, feeling their cum running down her inner thigh.

He places his hand on her elbow and leans in to kiss her cheek, whispering, “Good girl.”

Madison smiles and slightly bows her head. He releases her elbow and places the vibrator in her hand. Madison walks to the door and unlocks it, smiling back at him again as she opens the door and returns to her desk.

Published 
Written by whitney_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments