Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice, Chapter 2

"With her promotion secured, it was time to train for her new position!"

35
16 Comments 16
18.5k Views 18.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
"Miss Roberts, please come by my office after work tonight so we can discuss this matter further."

Those words flashed across her computer screen as she sat at her desk. She couldn't believe it! She had just sucked off her boss, Mr. Thornbeck in his office in a last-ditch effort to somehow convince him to promote her to a position as a realtor for the realty firm. She really didn't know what came over her, it was just the desperation of the moment, but he was so hesitant in giving her a chance. Looking back at what she did, she was embarrassed and actually shocked she still had a job at all. Inter-office hanky panky can be grounds for termination in any job, and when you seduce the head of the company you are taking a huge risk!

Now he wanted her to come by his office after work. What did that mean? He didn't say he wanted to talk about the promotion; he said "this matter". Ashley pondered the weight of those two words. He could mean that she was being considered for the position. But it could also mean that she had just messed up big time! Why didn't he say he wanted to talk more about her promotion - why did he use those specific words? The more Ashley thought about it, she more worried she got. She loved working here at the firm and she needed this job - she really had put everything into becoming a realtor and didn't know anything else. She had watched home shows on television ever since she was just a little girl and always wanted to sell the houses that she saw there.

Ashley sat at her receptionist desk trying to do her work, but her mind kept going over his message, trying to decipher its hidden meanings. The more she dwelt on it though, the more and more scared she was that she had messed up any chance she had in this business. Mr. Thornbeck had quite a reputation in the realty world, and he could make or break a young girl's career.

Ashley tried hard to concentrate, but her eyes kept glancing up at the clock. The day was going frustratingly slow and the clock seemed to be frozen in place. But eventually the day did come to an end and it was quitting time. Ashley closed down her computer and told everyone goodbye as they passed her reception desk. When everyone had left to go home, she walked towards Mr. Thornbeck's office. She saw the door closed but there was light peeking out from under the door, so she knew he was still inside. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she approached the door.

"Come in," a deep authoritative voice came from inside as Ashley knocked on the office door. She walked into the office with a nervous look on her face, scared at what may be coming next.

"Have a seat Ashley," Mr. Thornbeck's husky voice was like a thunderbolt. "Why do you look so nervous?" he asked.

"Well... it's just... about what happened at lunch - I am so..." Ashley started to apologize for being so forward and so shameless.

"Ashley…" he cut her off, "What happened at lunch was presumptuous and dangerous for a young girl looking to make her mark in the business world. Not just in realty, but in any kind of business. You took a very big risk young lady," he said, looking sternly at her.

"Yes Sir," Ashley said, hanging her head.

"Fortunately, that is exactly the kind of commitment I am looking for in my next realtor. Someone who will go to any length to get the job done. Someone willing to lay it all on the line," he said with a wicked smirk.

"Does this mean..." she asked.

"That's right, Miss Roberts, I'm going to give you a chance at the realtor position. But first, we will have to get you past the realtor exams and board. You aren't certified as a realtor, and you need to be for that position. So we need to get you certified. That is going to require a lot of work from you, Ashley. Now I have heard from others in the office that you are a hard worker, and I know you are quite popular around here. So because I need to get this position filled as quickly as possible, I am going to take you under my wing personally and work with you to get you prepared for the realty exams and board.

"Really, Mr. Thornbeck?" Ashley jumped up and hugged him tightly, "Oh thank you, Sir! Thank you, thank you so much!" Mr. Thornbeck hugged her tightly in return for a few moments and then seated her again.

"Now this is going to mean that you will be spending more hours in the office with me and it will mean some after hours work and weekends as well. Are you okay with that? Of course there will be overtime pay, but your weekend plans may be shot for awhile," he said.

"Oh, Mr. Thornbeck, that is perfectly fine. I didn't have any plans that can't be changed! This is a great opportunity and I will work very hard to get past the exams and board," Ashley said enthusiastically.

"Ashley my dear, are you sure you understand what I am saying, Are you sure you understand what this will entail?" he asked, looking at her carefully.

"Yes, Sir, of course I do. And I don't mind working late, or on the weekends. Whatever I need to do to pass the exams and show you that I am a hard worker" she said.

"Ashley, are you really as innocent as all that?" he asked, coming around the desk and sitting on the edge of it in front of her. Ashley knew what he meant. She wasn't as naive as she played it. Ashley was young and hot to be sure, but she was also very aware of the power she held over men. She had already seduced him just hours ago. She just wanted to hear him say it himself.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Thornbeck, I'm lost here. What do you mean?" she said, feigning innocence.

He got up from where he was sitting in front of her and walked past her to the door. He shut the door and Ashley heard the loud click as he locked it then he returned to sit in the chair next to her.

"Ashley, I will help you learn the realty trade and get your certification and a position as a realtor here with the company. But in return, you will have to be available after hours and on weekends whenever I need you. You understand what I mean when I say I need you? Ashley, I am a man with a lot of stress and tension. This job isn't an easy one, keeping the business doing well in today's market is tough. And keeping all of you employed and paying your salaries... well, it takes a toll on a man. I need someone that can help me get rid of the stress and tension of the day sometimes, and someone who understands how to do that can become a valuable asset to me and to the company," he said. As he spoke he slid a hand onto her upper thigh and under her tight cream-colored mini skirt, stroking her leg gently.

"Holy cow!" Ashley thought to herself, "He wants me? He wants me to help him release his tensions and stress?" Ashley's pussy fluttered at the idea and she could feel a growing dampness in the fabric of her barely there panties. She would get a promotion to become a realtor, get to work overtime and weekends, and have sex with the boss! What a deal! She liked this offer a lot.

“Yes, I totally understand Mr. Thornbeck, and I would love to be your stress relief,” Ashley said in her sexiest come-hither voice. She spread her legs wide and made her short skirt ride up a little higher to give him a peek of what he will be soon having for himself. Mr. Thornbeck stood up and walked around behind her chair. Placing his big strong hands on either side of her soft face, he caressed her cheek softly, moving his hands slowly down the sides of her neck to her shoulders. Then he pushed them forward sliding down the front of her chest. He unfastened the buttons of her blouse as he came to them, and with each button that he released, he opened her blouse a bit more. He unfastened all six buttons on her blouse and spread the garment open, pulling it down over her shoulders to pin her arms in place. He pulled the blouse down over the back of the chair further hampering her abilities to struggle or move. With the front of her blouse now open and her arms pinned in place, he reached down and unclipped the front of her bra, releasing her firm 34C breasts.

Ashley gasped as she felt her breasts suddenly freed from their lacy restraint. He leaned over her, cupping her ripe melons in his hands and growled in her ear. "You are going to make a fine addition to my firm, and a welcome help to me personally." His hands squeezed her globes gently but firmly, emphasizing the end point of his statement.

Ashley laid her head against one arm, closing her eyes. "Yesss..." she groaned. She could feel her pussy tingle at his touch and her wetness grew the more he pawed her. Taking her stiff, hard nipples between his fingers, he pinched and pulled them, flicking them and rolling them between his fingers as Ashley moaned her approval.

As much fun as he was having toying with her hard nipples, he had more in mind for his new protégée. So he left her now panting breasts and began heading further south. He pulled her to her feet facing away from him and took the zipper of her mini-skirt, unzipping it and removing the scant garment from her waist.

Left now in nothing but her panties, pantyhose, and heels, he sat down in the chair she had occupied a moment ago and pulled her closer. He surveyed her nearly nude body and smiled. Pushing her backwards gently until she felt the edge of the desk behind her, he hefted her up onto the desk and leaned her back slightly.

"Now Miss Roberts, we must discuss your dress. While I approve of the mini-skirt, I find your choice of stockings totally inappropriate for your new position. We will have to discuss this," he said.

"Sir?" she said, a bit confused. Ashley had no more opened her mouth when he grabbed her pantyhose and roughly ripped a large hole in the crotch. Ashley gasped loudly as he continued to tear the pantyhose in half and slide the two halves down her legs.

"You will make a point from now on to wear stockings if you wear hosiery. No more pantyhose - I want to be able to access you at all times without hampering from your clothing. And because of the diminished size of this skirt, you probably won't be able to wear any kind of stockings with it. Also to that same end, I do not want you wearing panties either without my permission. Do you understand?" he said.

"Yes, Sir. But what about when I... um... what about my ladies days?" she asked, blushing.

"When that time is near, you tell me and I will approve your wearing panties. But only for the duration of your 'ladies days' as you call them. Can I assume you are fairly regular in that regard?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, usually," she said, still blushing. She wasn't accustomed to being questioned on such intimate matters.

"Good. Now enough talk," he said. He pushed her back flat onto the large desk and pushed her arms over her head. Ashley grabbed the far edge of the desk as he lifted her legs up.

"Don't you move," he growled.

Ashley whimpered softly and her body shivered with anticipation.

"Sir..." She tried to find the will to resist, but simply couldn't. The growing wetness between her thighs was testament to that. He grabbed her legs roughly, just below her knees.

"I will have what is mine," he growled again.

He forced her legs apart and reached between her legs to grip her in his strong hands. Ashley gasped out in shock at the feel of his sudden, rough touch on her heat. Her panties were soaked and she knew he felt her desire too as he placed his hand over her sex.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked.

She tensed, barely able to breathe. Ashley struggled to keep her wrists above her head, wanting more than anything to pull him to her and feel him between her legs.

"Oh god, Sir..."

He pulled back his hand for a spank between her thighs, ending the swat with a tight grip on her mound. He pulled her panties tightly into her crotch, splitting her pussy and forcing her wet panties hard against her throbbing clit.

"Fuck!" Ashley bit her lip to stifle the sharp cry threatening to rip from her throat.

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

She began to grind down against his hand, gasping for breath.

"Exactly. I can do anything I want with you or to you. And why is that, Ashley?" he prompted her, knowing the confession would make her melt.

Ashley shook visibly. She could feel herself gushing with wetness.

"Because...," she whimpered. "I'm yours."

"That is right," he whispered and softly kissed her inner thighs, a soft kiss planted mid-way to her dripping pussy. She trembled violently on the desk as he teased her with his lips brushing mere inches from where she needed him most. She lay there panting, as he began softly petting the soaked fabric over her aching heat.

"Now I will ask you again. What belongs to me?"

Ashley struggled to breathe. She was blushing furiously, her entire body taking on a pink hue. She turned her head and looked into his eyes.

"My pussy belongs to you."

"Yes, my sweet Ashley. Your pussy belongs to me."

Mr. Thornbeck smiled softly, whispering, "And your delicious cum does, too."

He lowered his head, nipping at her inner thighs and rubbing his nose against her soaked panty-clad pussy as he breathed in her heavy scent.

"You're ready to give it to me, already. I can smell your lust."

Ashley sobbed out softly, desperately, and writhed on the desk. His words made her skin quiver, and she inadvertently reached down for his head.

"No no, Ashley," came the reprimand, and he pulled back his hand to spank the heat between her thighs once more, causing Ashley to gasp out sharply. Her body jerked and trembled as the punishment was accentuated by the tender brush of his lips over her pussy.

"You were told not to move," he whispered sweetly and then smiled as she grabbed the edge of the desk once more as hard as she could. He rewarded her effort by softly petting over Ashley's pussy once more.

"Good girl."

"Oh Sir, please...," Ashley whimpered and arched her hips into his touch.

Mr. Thornbeck pulled his hand from between her thighs and pressed himself up to her. He shifted his hips forward to press against her sodden pussy, pinning her to the desk.

"'Please?' Would you like permission to cum, Ashley?"

He gave her another kiss on the thigh, then with a low growl, he sank his teeth into her soft flesh, marking her instantly.

"Yes!" Ashley cried out desperately, loving how he made her feel helpless in the face of his hunger, pinned against the desk awaiting his use. She was so incredibly wet for him. The fresh mark on her thigh made her drip as she pleaded.

"Sir..."

"All you need do is ask permission."

Mr. Thornbeck tenderly kissed his mark and moved both of his hands to her hips. He gripped her drenched panties and the tattered remnants of her pantyhose and slid them down her legs and off her completely. The cool office air made her flaming pussy ache even more.

"But once you start, you may not stop. You may not move an inch. You will stay in your place and be used."

Ashley gasped and whimpered, eyes widening as his orders started to sink in. She was getting wetter by the instant.

"Please! Can I cum?"

The last word came out in a squeak as Mr. Thornbeck growled and shoved two fingers into her wet, hungry pussy.

"Give me what belongs to me, NOW!" he growled deeply and jerked his wrist back and forth. "Cum!"

Ashley bit into her lower lip. She couldn't take it any more. Her body responded eagerly to his command, the pleasure ripping through her, causing her hips to arch sharply. She clawed at the desk and opened her mouth wide to scream out.

"OHMYGOD!!"

He reached up and grabbed her throat with one hand while rhythmically grinding his fingers into her pussy, working them in and out of her dripping heat, coaxing her body into endless orgasm after orgasm. "Do you want to cum again?"

Ashley sobbed, unable to respond any other way. She screamed out again and again, unable to hold back. Her body was going wild on the desktop, twisting and straining desperately with a mind of its own. The pleasure was so intense, she thought sure she would go mad as he continued to wrench one orgasm after another from her convulsing body.

"No stopping now, Ashley," he said as he worked her. He kissed her shoulder, her neck. His lips found her heaving breast and began chewing on the hard bud in the sweetest contrast to the rough treatment he was giving her pussy. She screamed again as she felt a third finger in her pussy.

"You know me. I demand every drop. You will cum until that is the only thing you know how to do."

She couldn't breathe. All she could do was buck and cum as Mr. Thornbeck's deep commanding voice sent the powerful words to her core.

A crooked smile spread over his lips as he gazed down upon her. Ashley's eyes were rolled back in her head as she surrendered to the lust taking her. He slowly moved his hand from her throat, drinking in the shaky gasps that escaped her lips. Ashley let out a soft mewl when he kissed her cheek again and slid his hand down her body, tracing over her hip and around between her thighs. Mr. Thornbeck reached low over her mound, his middle finger finding her swollen clit. He circled and tapped the heated bud, working toward a steady massage.

"Don't you dare stop cumming, and keep your hands where they belong."

Ashley's eyes went impossibly wide and she jerked uncontrollably, gushing over his fingers.

"I can't," she whined, struggling as the spasms ripping through her body erased every last ounce of control.

"Stay still!" he growled into Ashley's ear and spanked her clit, causing her to buck and twist sharply against him. She bit her lip in effort to hold back another scream. Mr. Thornbeck only intensified his assault. He jerked his wrist back and forth, twisting his fingers inside her, and bit down on her shoulder.

Ashley gasped, shaking from the effort of fighting her orgasms and losing. She was cumming even harder now, and through the ecstatic haze clouding her mind, she realized that he had moved around to position himself between her splayed legs.

"Sirrr...," she somehow managed to breathe out, a plea for what, she was unsure.

"Enough!" he barked. Ashley tensed in anticipation, her entire body going taut. She didn't have to wait long.

Driven by lust, taking only the time to unzip his fly and pull out his rigid cock, Mr. Thornbeck slammed his thick shaft into her ravenous pussy to the hilt. He claimed his new girl instantly and fully in one savage thrust, stifling Ashley's cries with another firm grip on her throat.

Ashley's mouth worked in a silent scream that shook her to the core. She sobbed and writhed back against him, so unbearably wet and tight around him. It was all too much, the pleasure and pain, she struggled against the myriad sensations.

"Cum!" came Mr. Thornbeck's order and Ashley had no choice but to obey. Her throat spasmed in his strong hand. His grip made her work for every breath. Screaming was not an option. He ground his hips roughly, stretching Ashley's clenching pussy around his cock, her insane wetness making it easy for him to rocket in and out.

"Cum NOW!"

Ashley felt the powerful words travel straight from one set of lips to the other. She screamed out, cumming over and over as he continued to demand it of her. She couldn't stop the sensations ripping through her body if she wanted to now. Her body belonged to him and would respond as he wished. The treatment being given to her pussy made her sob and a tear trickled down her cheek from the intensity of the assault on her body. All she could do now was writhe and cum. She was so very slick with sweat, unable to breathe normally or think.

Mr. Thornbeck slid his hand back down to her sweat-coated breasts. He grabbed her nipples, pinching them as he spoke again.

"Beg me to cum," he commanded. "Beg me to fill you... beg me to own you. Then beg me to make it stop."

"Please! Oh god, please!" she gasped out desperately as he crushed her body against the desk and bucked his hips forward roughly, grinding into her and pinning her in place.

"Please, cum in me. Inside me," she panted. "Own me. Claim me inside and out. Please," she mewled. "I can't take any more!"

Her words made his spine stiffen. He growled out his lust and moved his hand from her breasts to reach up to her hair. His fingers tightened in her hair to tug her up into a semi-sitting position. Ashley's body bent forward and all she could do was receive his cock. He pistoned his hips steadily, driving his thick shaft forward to plow into her tender pussy. He wrapped his arms around her holding her in place as he pounded relentlessly into her.

"More!" he growled into her ear.

"I... I can't... Please!" Ashley's sobs answered him. She twisted and writhed, eyes impossibly wide and heart racing so fast she thought it would burst. "Please," she begged. She was so wet, so unbearably tender. Every movement made her go crazy.

"You can do it, Ashley," he whispered and leaned over her, kissing her forehead as he looked upon her upside down. His lips pressed to her skin in a thousand sweet, tiny kisses while his hips continue to drive forward relentlessly.

"I need to stop, Sir. Please!"

Another tear rolled down Ashley's cheek. She felt his hand slide around her body and cup her right breast. His thumb and middle finger closed over the aching nipple.

"Once more. Dig deep and cum with me."

"I need your cum. I need it!" Ashley sobbed out helplessly, twisting against his hold and shaking her head.

"But... I can't... I can't!"

"Cum!" he growled and slammed into her, filling her, cumming in wave after explosive wave. He screamed into her, marking her pussy with the brand of his cum.

Ashley sobbed uncontrollably and bit her lip to remain as silent as possible. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Please," she whimpered over and over, the only word she could think. Her body jerked and shook beneath his of its own accord.

"Please" she whimpered again, her voice was all mewls and gasps and quivering breaths. She shuddered with random aftershocks, kissing him back and finally going completely limp beneath him.

Mr. Thornbeck fought to catch his breath, gasping like he'd run a marathon. He took an unsteady step back away from the desk. The front of his jeans were soaked with her juices, but he didn't care. He sat down in his chair and guided her into his lap, cradling her to his chest and softly stroking her hair.

Ashley pressed her face into his neck, and tried to control her breathing. She curled close, her entire body so very tender. Mr. Thornbeck smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head as he played with her hair. His fingertips lightly caressed her cheek and she could smell herself on him.

"I needed you desperately, Ashley," he whispered and kissed her hair again.

"Thank you Sir," Ashley murmed with a little smile. She stretched and nuzzled into his neck, giggling as she realized the mess that his desk must be. "I'm sorry about the mess on your desk."

He grinned widely and shrugged, knowing they had both gotten exactly what they needed today. He wrapped both arms around Ashley and held her close, talking to her softly as they waited to calm down and regain enough strength to get dressed.

I think you will fit in here nicely Ashley, he said.

"I hope so Sir... and I want to show you how hard I can work!" she said giving his cock a playful squeeze. She was going to love her new position - or any other position he wanted her in!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments