Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tendencies: Part Two

"The not so hidden agenda"

42
29 Comments 29
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
His words crawled right between my legs and made my clit tingle. “Who said that I needed to be fucked at all?” My face burned as I shifted in my seat.

The look on his face said it all. He knew me. Well. By this point, I guess that he should. He had been fucking me for three of the last four years that we worked together. Sex was great with him, it always was. Although we worked in different capacities, our roles were closely aligned and we collaborated on an almost daily basis in some way. He had a great sense of humor, a very high sex drive and his erection was often present during his visits to my office. We both valued discretion and he never questioned me or gave me a hard time about our unspoken arrangement. Over the years, we had developed a real friendship that allowed him to feel comfortable sharing about his latest conquests. He loved the thrill of the hunt and sought out sex starved, non-committal females almost exclusively. All of this worked out to him shoving his cock inside of me at least once a week in the privacy of my office.

“That pussy sent me an email, so I figured that I’d better reply,” he whispered, as he chewed my lunch and organized his notes.

I shot him a feigned looked of disinterest, “Oh, that spam mail. How annoying. Perhaps you need to check your settings.”

We both chuckled and simultaneously shifted our focus to the meeting. Ninety minutes later, we publicly bid each other goodbye knowing full well that he would be coming to my office within the next fifteen minutes or so. Once I entered my office, I closed the window blinds that faced the chair that he liked to fuck me in, and removed my skirt. I walked into the private bathroom in my office, and inspected my skirt while standing in my panties, stockings and blouse. I ran the water in the bathroom sink and located the stain he so graciously pointed out to me earlier at the meeting. The trainer's semen had dried near the hem of my skirt and had most likely landed there while it was hiked around my waist. I recalled hearing that sperm could ‘live’ on fabric until it dried, and after two hours clutched to rayon, this batch was surely dead. I gingerly dabbed warm soapy water on the spot, rinsed it off, and watched the flaky white residue disappear.

I hung my skirt over the handrail and hoped it would dry quickly. I walked back over to my desk and turned on a music CD that played through the speakers my desk top computer. As soon as I sat down in my chair, a text came through on my cell phone.

“Open your office door. Now.”

Without a reply, I tip toed over the plush carpet on my office floor and barely cracked open my door. I opened the door wider as I heard his keys approach. He slipped in seamlessly and undetected, and he closed the door behind him.

He looked me over half dressed and a mischievous smile slowly came across his lips. “Getting started without me?”

Laughing quietly, I walked back over to my chair and took a seat behind my desk.

“Uh uh, that’s not where I want you and you know that,” he chastised.

Withholding my secret, I dreaded having to tell him what was going on, but we were friends and we agreed to be upfront and honest with each other. Being transparent made this thing work between us. However, that damn sure didn’t make it any easier. Shifting uncomfortably in my seat, I inhaled deeply before I began to speak. “Listen, we can’t fuck today. I’m happy to suck you off though, from start to finish.”

Silence yelled as he stood there and looked at me. The stillness was as thick as the carpet beneath my chair, and far less contented.

His eyes narrowed, and he searched my face for an explanation that I could not yet articulate. “Your period doesn’t stop us, it never does.”

“I know....it’s not that,” I mumbled, as I avoided eye contact.

He sounded a bit impatient, and pressed on. “Okay, so now that I know what it isn’t, how about you tell me what it actually is.

I struggled to find the words that still escaped me, and I saw his agitation grow. I had never modified our routine until today and I could tell that he didn’t like it one bit.

“I got fucked today. Here, in my office. Before the meeting,” I blurted out.

Without blinking, he replied, “I know that.”

“You do?” I gasped, unable to believe what I had heard.

“Yeah, and to be honest, it makes me no difference. I still want to fuck you.”

Finally able to meet his gaze, “You can’t be serious.”

He unbuckled his pants and motioned to the empty chair across the room. The fuck chair. “I am serious. Come over here and tell me what you did.”

I rose from my desk chair and sheepishly meandered over to the designated area. I sat down in the only chair in my office with no arm rests, knowing what would come next. He walked closer and stood over me looking down in a somewhat intimidating manner. He placed his hand gently under my chin and lifted my face to meet his. He freed his erection from his pants and let it dangle near my lips. I placed my right hand at the base of his cock, and my left hand securely under his sack. Both hands gripped him firmly.

My throat dry with angst, I mustered a logical sentence while I began to stroke him. “I let him finger me...and fuck me.”

His cock felt as hard as a flashlight in my hands.

I leaned closer to his crotch, opened my mouth and licked a bulging vein that protruded on his shaft. He tilted his head back in anticipation of more. After a good harmonica job on all sides, I tightly closed my lips around his mushroom head and repeatedly pulled it taught between my soft full lips.

“What else did you do,” he baited, while he stood with his feet apart.

Quietly, and in between sucks, I caressed his balls and answered him. “I let him fuck me. Hard. In my cunt and asshole.”

“You are such a whore, Trinity. I hope you know that.” He moved my hands from his cock to his hips.

His hands cradled the back of my head and he fed his member into my mouth. He eased it deep into my throat, and then pulled it all the way out of my mouth. Each time he withdrew, I gasped for air and braced for the next feed. His cock quickly became drenched in my esophageal fluid with webs of saliva dangling between us. 

“Did he fuck your throat?” He asked, as he demonstrated the act.

Unable to talk, I shook my head ‘no’ in response.

“Did he make you cum?” He asked, as his tip hit my tonsils.

Another head shake that indicated ‘no’.

He snickered as he looked down at me, “Pity, we need to fix that.”

My watery eyes gazed up at him as he intentionally made me gag on his dick.

HeilynDreik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilynDreik

He was punishing me. I was enjoying every fucking second if it. He fucked my bulged throat slow and deliberately and held my head a few seconds longer than he should’ve each time.

“God, I love fucking a whore’s throat, you are such a filthy girl. Stand up,” he commanded, “and pull those down”, his finger pointed to my dampened panties and stockings.

While I complied with his ‘request’, he turned the volume up on my music. I knew what that meant. He removed his pants entirely and tossed them aside. Next, was the sound of crumpled plastic and I heard him spit something from his mouth. I knew what that meant too.

Pointing to the lowered chair, he looked at me sternly and whispered, “Go.”

Submissively, I got on my knees and raised my ass towards the ceiling. I used the small table in front of me to brace myself. I felt my vaginal walls moisten as I replayed being bent over, waiting for a different cock a few hours ago. He was right, I was every bit of a whore.

He used a finger to touch my labia, “Look at this, you are so wet and I haven’t even touched you yet.”

I sloped my back and pressed my face into the cushioned seat as he inched over closer to me. The sound of the music was seductively soothing and intensified the atmosphere. I ached to be fucked. Again.

The first stroke is always the best and his entry did not disappoint. I pulled his trimmed and veiny hardness into me while he penetrated my pink, moist and puffy walls. The moans in my throat were mercifully drowned out by the crooner who promised to ‘love you all night long’, and I realized that there was no way that I could even last even a fraction of that.

My cunt was already sore and puckered from the earlier fuck, but yielded as he wantonly filled me tight. He grabbed my hips roughly and steadied himself while he forcefully fed his brown penis into my vagina. After a few moments, the pain gave way to pleasure and I began to slowly pump back. He took my gyrating hips as an anal invitation and sent his unruly right thumb into my shy asshole. His defiant digit struggled to gain entry and his cock blocked the airway to my pussy.

“Damn, I see he fucked you raw, and shot his load in there too, his thumb was buried past the knuckle. You allowed that? No protection, and you aren’t on any birth control. That’s risky and perverse. You must’ve been horny Trinity.” He didn’t wait for a reply.

Deliciously aroused by his words, I moaned into the fabric of the fuck chair. “Oh God, please. I need it. Fuck me harder.”

“You can’t take it harder without coming for me. Is that what you need, Trinity?” He asked knowingly.

His teasing pushed me closer, making me beg. “Fuck, yes…I’m so close already. Deeper baby, yank the cum from my cunt.”

The force from his pelvis hit my cervix with a repeated crashing blow. My G spot didn’t stand a chance against his vigorous thrusts and finally, I felt the climax that, along with my dignity, had been clinging for dear life.

“Mmm! I’m coming baby...its right there, don’t stop!”

Anyone who walked by my office at that exact moment could have heard my pleas. I didn’t care. I needed the release. Desperately. His pace intensified as my knees dug further into the chair, and I whimpered as I felt the first gush of my orgasm hit my calf.

“Quiet, I’m not done yet.”

Each plunge of his shaft into my pussy made me squirt more. I splashed back onto the front of his legs and the bottoms of my feet as they dangled from the chair.

“Damn, I love seeing you do that. I’m right behind you baby, I’m almost there.”

I gyrated my hips and challenged him with the teaspoon of strength that I had left. “Come on baby, give me that cum, my hole is thirsty for it. Empty that shaft for me.”

His grunts confirmed his orgasm and he bucked like a cornered bull as he unloaded his seed. I clenched my teeth and locked my knees steady to keep his cock in place as he drained. A few more seconds passed as his thrusts slowed down and our breathing returned to normal. He withdrew from my pussy carefully, and made sure the full condom remained in place.

I turned around slowly, my knees ached and were marked with the criss cross pattern from the chair’s fabric. He looked at me approvingly and lovingly.

“That was fucking great, you are a real trooper.” He smiled as he reached for his pants.

I collected my panties and stockings, headed for the bathroom and he followed me inside. He flushed the condom and grabbed a few wet wipes from behind the toilet and wiped off his cock.

“Damn right it was great. You are just amazing.” I wet a washcloth with warm soapy water and washed my pussy off.

He casually glanced at my half dried skirt still hanging on the handrail.

“My guess is the trainer,” he said accusingly, while washing his hands.

Silence.

Drying his hands, he said, “You don’t have to answer me, but I see how he looks at you. I also saw your exchange in the café today when I was talking to him and you came in to get your lunch. It looks like the stain is out though, and that’s good.”

Happy that he let me off the hook, I nodded, “Yeah, almost dry.”

A few more words were exchanged before he departed and I, once again, pulled myself back together. The last hour of my day was spent in my office returning emails and voice mails and planning my day for tomorrow. Further reflection on my drive home relaxed me and I couldn’t wait to get home and undressed. Having my own private bathroom at work is great, but there’s nothing like a real shower to wash away a hard day’s work.

I inserted the key into the door and my nose was greeted by the smell of candles burning throughout the house.

“Welcome home baby, how was your day?” my loving husband asked as he finished making dinner.

I smiled appreciatively at his gesture and replied, “Long and busy day today, baby. I’m beat.”

“I know. It’s your meeting day and I know how tiring that can be. That’s why I figured that tonight, you could use some special treatment and we could postpone dinner for a bit.”

Swallowing hard, I maintained my composure while my mind went in a tailspin. “Oh…? I really need a shower baby. Give me a few?”

“Deal baby, I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom.” He was clearly excited to have me home.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped naked, tossed my clothes into the hamper and stepped into the cleansing streams that would wash away the sinful remnants of my day. After a thorough and forgiving shower, I towel dried and wrapped my hair in a bun. With the steam escaping the bathroom as I exited, I crawled into bed next to my naked husband and snuggled close to him.

“Do you want to talk about your day babe?”

I kissed his lips softly and said, “No baby, I’m just glad to be home.”

Published 
Written by TrinityX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments