Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Standing out at the new job

16
8 Comments 8
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
"Yes!" I cheered loudly as I danced around my apartment. I'd just got the call for a new job that started the next Monday.

It had been a long two weeks ago that I even interviewed and I had convinced myself that they had hired someone else.

I called my friend over to help me find the perfect outfit. It was an office job, just the usually thing. But when I went for the interview all the females were dressed... differently than most office assistants.

"Are you sure you want to work there? I heard everyone is very stuck up and pretentious. You are not that kind of person."

"Jill, I'll be fine. It's a job and they think I'm perfect for it. All I need to do is stuck it out for 6 months and I'll be able to get the job I really want."

Jill wasn't convinced and even told me I won't last the first week. But I had settled on the perfect outfit and was determined more than ever to succeed.

---

I walked into the office on my first day and immediately felt like I didn't belong. My blue pencil skirt, thigh highs, white button-up blouse and black high heels didn't compare to the other girls. They were dressed like they were dancing at the club instead of working in an office.

I did my best to ignore the clothing and focus on my first day of work. I shadowed Kayla, who has been working there for almost two years now.

Everyone seemed to be staring at me and judging me just on how I was dressed that first day. I got evil looks from everyone at lunch and sat alone.

I went home that night and cried. I was talked down to, yelled at, told I looked like a pig, and a little piece of worthless shit.

The rest of the week went the same as Monday. I was ready to quit by Friday and told Kayla how I was feeling. I had gone over to her house for drinks.

"No way, girl! You are the first person I actually like in that place. You can't leave me!" She got down on her knees and begged me to stay.

"Fine, I will give it one more week, but you have to help me out. I need a new wardrobe."

As I say those words Kayla's eyes light up. "It's about time!"

We spent the whole night raiding her closet to find the best clothes for me. Then we ended up going to my place when we ran out of clothes at hers.

After a couple hours of trying on clothes and drinking a lot of alcohol, we fell down on the bed and the piles of clothes we had put on it.

Kayla and I talked about everything. She was a great new friend and I was glad to have someone on my side at work.

"Did I tell you about my pervy neighbor?"

"NO!" Kayla said loudly. "Tell me now!"

"Well, he lives in the apartment complex right across from mine. His place is on the same level and his window happens to be right across from mine. I've caught him watching me in the dark. Sometimes I even leave the blinds open when I'm doing yoga or have just gotten out of the shower and am putting lotion on."

Kayla just sat there, staring. Then she jumped up and looked out the window. "OMG he's home and is watching! I have an idea!"

She pulled up the blinds and then pulled me up from the bed so we stood right in front of the window.

"Kayla! What the hell are you doing??" We were just in our bra and panties and standing right in the window so anyone could see us.

"C'mon, you said you do this all the time. Let's just give him a little show, please?"

"Fine." I can barely get the word out before Kayla has pulled me towards her and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips meet and our bodies twist together. Her lips are so soft and feel so nice against mine.

Our tongues met each other and play fought. I didn't notice that Kayla had unhooked my bra until it fell down onto the floor. I pulled away shocked but she moved her mouth down my neck, nibbling against my skin.

I didn't know how to react. My head was spinning a mile a minute. Before I could say anything Kayla walked me over to the bed and laid me down on it. Then she walked over to the window, blew a kiss to the neighbor, and closed the blinds.

We both started laughing. We knew we got his mind turning and he was imagining all kinds of things. But that's not really happening.. Not yet.

---

After the show Kayla and I put on we both crashed. Once we got up and ate some food, we decided it was time to do a little shopping.

I had the right clothes I needed for the office now, but I needed new lingerie to go with it. The big boss was coming back into town next week and I needed to look my best. Well, according to Kayla I did. So we headed to the lingerie store just down the street from my place.

"So what do you think about this?" I walked out of the dressing room and showed Kayla this sexy black lace set I found.

"Holy hell! Black is definitely your color my friend. You look hot!"

I blushed and went back into the dressing room. Kayla followed. "Don't be ashamed of your body, Alex. You look amazing. I think you need to try this on now." She held up a black and red corset top.

She helped me take off the bra I had on and lace up the corset. As I looked at myself she pulled my hair to one side and kissed my neck. "You are sexy as hell, Alex."

She was right. I was in love with how I looked right then.

I kicked Kayla out of the dressing room and got changed back into my clothes. I paid for the corset and lingerie set and a few other things then we headed back to my place.

We spent the rest of our evening getting ready for the club. Kayla was dressed in a cut-out black party dress with thigh high stockings and red pumps. I wore my new corset with a black thong and garter belt. I hooked my stockings to the belt and slipped on a black mini skirt. I tied it together with knee high leather black boots.

---

Kayla and I danced and drank a lot once we were at the club. We danced with each other and many different people.

After dancing for a while I excused myself to go outside. That's when I met him. I walked outside and saw this handsome man standing there. He had black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was about 6'2 I'm guessing.

He caught my gaze and walked over to where I was.

"So, let's get basics out of the way. My name is Daniel and I am single. I know your name is Alex because your friend yells at you from across the bar every time you walk away."

I smiled, "you are right about that. She gets loud when she drinks."

"And what about you? How do you get when you drink?" He had stepped closer to me now.

valentiinnaa1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentiinnaa1

We were almost touching.

"Come inside and dance with me to find out." I turn to walk back inside and Daniel follows. I smile to myself.

Daniel took my hand as we headed to the dance floor. We spent the next hour dancing and talking about each other. He owned his own business. He is an only child and was spoiled his whole life. I told him about my new job and meeting the boss on Monday.

"I bet if you wear what you have on now you will definitely have his attention," Daniel smiled.

"Every girl in that office tries to impress him with their looks, I want to impress him with my work."

"You're not like most girls, are you?"

"No I'm not. I don't want to fit in and blend with everyone else. I want to be my own person and make my own path."

Daniel seemed to like that response because at that moment he leaned down and kissed me passionately. I felt like sparks were flying as we kissed. Our tongues danced together as we made out on the dance floor.

He broke the kiss and pulled me towards the back of the club. The bouncer didn't even question us, he just let us by. We found a private spot where no one was and continued where we left off.

I pushed Daniel down and climbed on top of him. I ground on him as we continued to kiss. He moved his lips down my neck and bit hard. I let out a moan and ground harder.

My breathing grew harder and faster as Daniel moved his lips down to my chest. Kissing my breasts that were about to pop out of my top. He bit again and it caused me to let out a small scream.

I pulled his mouth back up to mine and kissed him hard. He had one hand up the side of my skirt tugging at my thong and I had my hands trying to undo his pants.

Just as I had them undone I hear Kayla calling my name. She sounded sick.

"I have to go, I'm sorry." I reluctantly pulled away from Daniel and climbed off his lap. He nodded in understanding and I left to find Kayla to get her home.

---

Sunday morning. Kayla and I were both battling major hangovers. Hers was more from all the drinking, mine is because of how close I was to hooking up with some stranger in the bar. I never do that kind of thing, but I loved the thrill of it all.

Once Kayla and I were both awake and on a lot of painkillers we finally talked about our nights. Kayla told me about all the guys, and girls, she made out with. I told her all about Daniel and how close we were to hooking up right there in the club.

"Alex! I can't believe you, you slut! I didn't think you would do that kind of thing."

"I don't usually, well, ever. But something about him just drove me crazy. I needed to have him. I have never had that feeling before."

"Or maybe you have but you chose to suppress it."

"Maybe."

---

Later that night I gathered my stuff from my place and went over to Kayla's to stay the night. She was going to help me get ready for work in the morning and help me hide the hickey Daniel left on my neck. I had to look perfect for the boss.

I couldn't sleep. I had so much going on in my head and it wouldn't quiet down. I was nervous about work, but I was also thinking about Daniel. I thought too much about him and what almost happened.

I had walked into Kayla's room, "hey, are you awake?"

"Yes. Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"How can you tell?"

"Because I was in the same spot you are in now. You'll be fine."

Kayla sat up and slid over so I can climb into the bed with her. We talked about other things to keep my mind off work.

Soon we weren't talking so much as we were kissing. Kayla only wore a night shirt to bed and I wore shorts and a top. Soon we had undressed each other and continued to kiss.

Kayla broke away from my lips and pushed me down on the bed. "I know what you need to help you to relax."

Before I could ask what she had planned, Kayla kissed down my chest, to my boobs. She took one nipple in between her fingers and latched her mouth around the other.

I moaned out loud as she sucked and nibbled on my breasts. Her hand that wasn't twisting and playing with my nipples moved down my stomach and is ran along my wet pussy lips. She took her palm and just pressed it against my pussy.

I squirmed under her touch as she looked into my eyes. I nodded and she slid a finger inside me. I let out a loud moan and closed my eyes.

I felt Kayla slide down my body and stare at my pussy. She was so close I could feel her hot breath on me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She looked at me as she took a long lick tasting my lips.

I kept contact with her as she dove in and started to eat me out. I could feel her tongue going in and out of my pussy and her fingers rubbing fast on my clit. Kayla knew just what she wanted. It was not long before I was having my first orgasm.

But Kayla couldn't stop there. She put two fingers inside me and I screamed. I could feel them pressing against my g-spot as she bit my clit.

"God you are so tight! You need to relax babe. Feel my fingers deep inside you, touching every spot. My hot breath on your clit. You need to let go. You need to cum for me. Now, Alex!"

She pressed down hard on my pussy and used her other hand to rub my clit. I screamed loudly as I started cumming. And then I felt and saw myself squirt all over the place.

Kayla kept going, I couldn't stop. I had orgasm after orgasm. Once I was done she licked me clean.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her hard. I could taste myself on her lips. She pulled me up and we went to the shower to clean up. While we were in there I returned the favor and licked Kayla till she came all over my face.

After our shower we climbed in bed and kissed until we fell asleep.

---

Monday morning. Time for work and meeting the boss. Kayla has made sure I look my best, but still looked like me. All of the other girls wore half of what they had on last week. Apparently this guy is attractive and every girl wanted to get with him.

"He's coming!" Kayla told everyone and we all stood from our desks to greet him.

As soon as he walked through the door everyone swarmed him with hellos and questions about work and his vacation.

I looked trying to see him, then he turned and faced me. Oh my god! It was Daniel..
Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments