Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorcha And Megan Join Our Staff And Lose Their Virginity

10
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words
I’d met Sorcha and Megan seven months before the events of this story took place. They were introduced to me as two Irish runaways, by a client that I was seeing on the south coast. I met them on what was a scorching day for England, with temperatures hitting thirty centigrade. With our meeting and business completed, the girls took me to a local naturist beach and, inevitably, we ended having sex. Seven months later, as I stood on the platform, waiting for their train to arrive, the weather couldn’t have been more different: snow on the ground and below-freezing temperature.

Our office had been a clothes free zone for well over two years, after we’d had a vote on the issue. From day one, we'd agreed sex was allowed, as long as we maintained our work schedule. With seven good looking girls and two men, it was rare on any working day when sex didn’t happen somewhere in our offices.

Six of the seven girls were on the pill, leaving only Anika having unprotected sex. Anika was off work, having had her first child, (father most likely Andrew or Peter and not her Indian husband, Rakesh) six weeks earlier. But pregnancy must be contagious because Maria, Chrissie and Isabella had all caught the bug, despite using the protection of the pill and were in the early stages of pregnancy. We joked that the boys sperm must have developed super powers and must be very strong because of the amount of use their cocks had in the previous two years. Sorcha and Megan had resigned, packed their bags and were travelling north to join our team.

When I originally met them, I’d have needed to be blind and stupid not to realise that they were gay and a couple. Physically, most people would have looked at them and said, they were lesbians and, as a couple, you could immediately see how much they were in love.

Sorcha was about five foot two, with short brown hair and brown eyes. At best, you would argue that her physique was curvy. She was overweight but to most who chose to look, her most striking feature was her E cup breasts. Megan, by comparison, was the same height, with same eye and hair colouring but her hair was longer, shoulder length. However, she was very slim, with boobs that were very small, almost non-existent.

The one irresistible quality that both girls had, was a soft Irish accent that sounded like enchanting music when they spoke, making it impossible not to want to be around them. They were virgins and, apart from each other, the only other person they’d kissed or had sex with was me but they were excited about working clothes free, losing their virginity, having sex with our office staff and maybe, becoming pregnant too. They were not going to use contraception.

It was 11.30 in the morning, the temperature barely above freezing as I tried to shelter from the bitterly cold easterly wind. I’d been in the office prior to travelling to the train station. Of course, I’d been naked at the office and had sex with Mandy and Chrissie, before leaving Peter to fuck both of them when I left. I pondered for some time on what clothes to wear when picking up Sorcha and Megan, I didn’t want to freeze to death but wanted to look and feel sexy. I showered quickly in our office changing room and looked at the clothes I’d travelled to work in; jeans, socks, shoes, t-shirt, sweat top and a long coat. I couldn’t possibly look good in those, so I decided to wear my shoes and long coat - and risk getting cold.

Oh my god it’s cold, I thought, as flakes of snow, carried on the wind, hit my bare legs. And there was no sign of any arriving trains. Maybe, being dressed as I was, in a coat that fell halfway down my thighs, was not such a good idea after all. With no socks and only shoes on my feet, I found myself skipping on alternate feet, in an attempt to breathe life into my freezing toes. Warmth was rapidly disappearing from my body but, just as I was checking my watch - it was 11.38 - I heard a train announce its arrival with a loud blast of its horn.

It didn’t take long before the train to pulled into the station, doors were flung open and passengers stepped onto the platform. There were only about ten people disembarking from the train but, so transformed in appearance were Sorcha and Megan, that I nearly didn’t recognise them. I watched the passengers step off the train, all wrapped up, dressed for the intense cold. At the far end of the platform, I noticed two slim, dark haired girls walking towards me. They were dressed similarly, in ski jackets, one virginal white, the other pink and black, leggings to accentuate their shapely legs. It didn’t dawn on me at all that they were carrying five suitcases, their long flowing hair threw me completely.

I continued to skip in an effort to keep some warmth in my body. The girls got closer and closer but it wasn’t until they were ten metres in front of me that I realised it was Sorcha and Megan approaching me. Gone were the butch, lesbian traits, replaced by a softer, more feminine look. Sorcha, in particular, had altered her appearance considerably, allowing her hair to grow and, even wearing a thick ski jacket, it was apparent how much weight she’d lost but had retained her large breasts. Megan had also allowed her hair to grow but, where her girlfriend was thinner, Megan had developed feminine curves, making her even more appealing.

As Sorcha, Megan and I made eye contact, we smiled, moving quickly together, first group hugging and exchanging passionate kisses. With their arms around me, I turned to Megan, put my open mouth to hers and felt her tongue on mine an instant later. With our tongues swirling together, slowly and intimately, I felt a trickle of juices running from my pussy down my thighs. I feltl myself getting more aroused with each swirl of Megan’s tongue on mine but, after ten or fifteen seconds, I heard Sorcha say, “My turn.” Megan, immediately pulled her head away, Sorcha placed her fingers on my chin and turned my face to hers. My mouth opened and Sorcha began kissing me. My pussy and clit was throbbing so hard as I felt my coat being pulled higher

“Are you naked under the coat, Joanna?”

Pulling away from the girls, I turned around and lifted my coat, enabling them to see my bare arse. Sorcha and Megan whooped with delight before I let my coat drop down to cover myself again. Turning around, I waited for the girls to walk a few paces before taking one of the suitcases and we started to walk off the platform and towards my car.

“I can’t believe how different you both look. The longer hair really suits you.”

The girls giggled, embarrassed a little by my compliment. We chatted as we walked, until I eventually asked if they’d continued to practice squirting when they came. By their own admission, they'd been very inexperienced sexually; they’d not even penetrated the others pussy with their fingers and, therefore, not found their g-spots. Spending the night with them, seven months previously, was as much an education for them as it was a night of sex. Once we’d located their g-spots, the girls had quickly appreciated the levels of pleasure that could give them and it wasn’t long before they squirted. They informed me that sex between them since my visit had been far more satisfying.

Sorcha blurted out, “And exciting! We had sex on the train travelling here.”

I chuckled, telling them that I guessed they had because I could smell it when we hugged and kissed. Their eyes widened when I told them that I’d had a threesome with Mandy and Chrissie at the office before I left to meet them and that Peter was watching with his cock fully hard.

After a few minutes, we arrived at my car, and put the suitcases in the boot and on the back seat. Sorcha sat on the passenger seat and Megan behind her on the back seat. I asked what they wanted to do: go to my house and relax for the afternoon or go to the office and meet everybody?

Megan replied, without hesitation, “We want to lose our virginity as soon as we can.”

I suggested that we go to the office, via home so we could drop off their bags. A few seconds later, my phone beeped to tell me I’d received a text. Sorcha picked up my phone and I nodded my approval to look at the message. It was from Isabella, telling me that Anika had arrived at the office with her new baby. With Anika having given birth and a further three staff pregnant, I’d had one of our offices converted into a nursery, which would mean the girls could still work if they wanted to. So, with Anika going to the office, I could see if the new facility was good enough.

Ten minutes later, I’d turned into the secluded lane on which my house stood with five others, leading the girls to comment that the village where I lived was smaller than the one they were from in Ireland. We entered the house and, taking their suitcases upstairs, they asked where they would be sleeping.

“You have your own room but, hopefully, you’ll want to be in my bed. It’s your choice.”

With the suitcases in their room, I went back downstairs. Sorcha and Megan wanted to change their clothes and I waited by the front door. It took less than a minute for them to bound down the stairs, totally naked holding their ski jackets in one hand and shoes in the other.

“Do you like what you see,” Megan asked as both girls stood still.

How could I not like what I saw? Megan looked to have developed from having the body of a young teenage girl, to that of a sexy young woman. Her long dark hair fell seductively around her strong looking shoulders and down her back. Her breasts had blossomed, from a flat chest, to perfectly rounded C cup mounds of sex appeal, capped off by hard, dark brown nipples. Megan’s stomach, as was Sorcha’s, was flat with a hint of muscle tone, above curved feminine hips and legs, which seemed to guide my eyes to their tight, shaved, virginal pussy’s. Sorcha had undoubtedly worked hard to lose weight and tone up her body. Without the extra bulge on her stomach, her E cup breasts were even more noticeable and I couldn’t help imagining my office staff sucking on them for hours and hours.

I raised my coat above my waist, exposing my dripping pussy and thighs to the naked girls as they stood a metre in front of me and said, “Does this tell you what I think of your naked bodies? We’d better go to the office now. I’m so turned on I want to fuck you senseless.”

Sorcha and Megan giggled as the bent down to put on their shoes and, by the time I’d picked up my car keys, they had put on their ski jackets. A second later, I opened the front door, allowing an icy blast of air to envelop our bodies before we stepped outside and got into the car.

Despite snow beginning to fall heavily, it was only a ten-minute journey to the office. But, as soon as I began to drive, the girls started to ask question about having sex in the office. They were obviously excited about the prospect but nervous, too. They were exhibitionists - the three of us had already had sex on a naturist beach with people watching - but sex with Andrew and Peter was clearly worrying them because they were gay. I assured them that they could say no to sex with any member of the office staff if that’s what they wanted. The girls added, as I pulled into the office carpark, that they wanted to get pregnant and wanted it to happen naturally, giggling when Sorcha said, “So that means we will be fucking Peter and Andrew.”

“Are you sure you’re ready?” I asked, after I’d turned off the car.

There was an uneasy few seconds of silence before Megan opened the car door. Nobody said a word as we got out of the car, shut the door and walked carefully across the snow-covered ground towards the office entrance. Suddenly, I felt the same anxiety as Sorcha and Megan, wondering whether I’d done the right thing, encouraging them to move to the midlands to work with us.

The foyer was warm, heating our bodies as we waited for the lift to arrive, but still there was silence, no words being spoken. I glanced across at Sorcha and Megan, noticing them holding hands but also saw the uncertainty in their eyes and wondered how I could relax them. I pushed off my left shoe, using my right foot and then did the same with my right shoe to leave me barefoot. Before the girls had chance to notice, the lift door slid open and they stepped forward to go inside.

Sorcha and Megan entered the lift, turning around to see me picking up my shoes. As I stood up, I looked at the girls and saw them smiling but still with a little tension in their eyes. I stepped into the lift, moving to the back, where the girls were already standing. Just as the doors started to close, a man's voice called out to hold the lift.

“Isn’t it a bit cold to be bare legged and wearing such short skirt’s? Not that I’m complaining, you all have amazing legs. And you have cute feet young lady,” the man said before turning around in front of us to face the doors. He was, I guessed, in his early forties, dressed in a suit and carrying a briefcase. I thought he must be a rep, or something like that.

The doors closed and the lift began to move upwards. I glanced across at the girls and noticed the tension had disappeared from their eyes and they too were pushing off their shoes. I smiled as we made eye contact and raised my left hand to the zip of my coat. Slowly, I eased the zip lower and lower.

The lights above the lift door pinged, from G to 1. Ten more seconds, I thought, and the doors will be opening for our level. Sorcha and Megan were following my lead, slowly lowering the zip on their coats, their breasts clearly visible. With a few inches of my zip left to open, I took a deep breath and quickly pulled it down. Two seconds later, the light above the lift door pinged once more and the lift shuddered to a stop. The doors slid open, I saw the girls' ski jackets were fully open, and I stepped forward through the open doors and turned around quickly.

“Look, no skirt. Look, nothing under my coat,” I said as I pulled my coat open to expose my body to the man in the lift.

Sorcha had bent down to pick up her shoes, unnoticed by the man, whose attention was firmly fixed on my body until Sorcha walked between the lift doors, half turned, opened her coat, saying, “No skirt or clothes either.”

My attention was taken by Megan, still behind the man, eyes widening, as I watched her pull off her ski jacket, crouch down totally naked and pick up her shoes. Sorcha remained between the lift doors, keeping them open, while Meagan stepped slowly towards her and, once beside her girlfriend, instructed her to remove her jacket too. Megan turned her head. No words were necessary, the look said it all. So, with my free hand, I pulled my coast off my right side, then transferred my shoes to my other hand before fully removing my coat. A few moments later, Sorcha, Megan and I were standing side by side, allowing the man in the lift to look at our naked bodies before the lift doors closed.

“Are you feeling more relaxed now?” I asked.

”I don’t know about relaxed but horny as fuck, definitely,“ Megan replied.

Turning to walk down the corridor, with the girls at my side, I could feel juices trickling from my pussy down my thighs as my clit and pussy throbbed. Megan was right, horny as fuck was how I felt. Walking naked towards our office was such a turn on as we passed three doors to other business offices. Eventually, after turning the corner, we arrived at the door to our office. Handing my coat to Sorcha, I punched in the code and opened the door, inviting the girls inside.

With the door closed behind us, we stood in a short corridor, hearing the unmistakable sound of Anika having sex with either Andrew or Peter coming from the main office. Sorcha and Megan smiled, probably expecting to be led into the office. But, moving down the corridor a few metres, I opened a door on the right and took them into the changing room. Their eyes opened wide as they looked at the three shower cubicles on the right of the room, the fifteen hooks on two other walls, nine with clothes neatly hanging on them, and the fourth wall covered by a huge mirror. Sorcha returned my coat to me as I told them to hang up their jackets and put their shoes tidy. While they did as I suggested, I hung my coat alongside the rest of my clothes before I looked at myself in the mirror.

I saw Megan and then Sorcha walk up behind me. Megan wrapped her arms affectionately around my waist as she kissed my neck. Sorcha moved to my right and slipped her right hand between my thighs, moving her fingers onto my pussy lips, but as I felt them slip inside me, I told her to stop.

“We can’t do that in here. We all agreed, if we have sex, it should be in the main office, so everybody can watch," I said. "Come on girls, let me introduce you to everybody,” I continued as I took them by the hand, guiding them to the door.

I felt the girls tense, their hands squeezing mine as we left the changing room and started walking down the short corridor towards the main office. Turning to our right, we entered the main office. In the left hand corner was a kitchen area and, at the far end, were three smaller offices, separated from the main room by glass partitions. My office was the right of the three, the middle one was the converted nursery and the left office was shared by Andrew and Peter.

The main office was a big room, with desks on either side and two large sofa-beds in the centre, which were left permanently open, duvets and sheets covering them. On the bed facing us, Anika knelt with her face buried into the cushions, legs apart, cum dribbling from her pussy. She had just been fucked by Andrew and Peter, who sat either side of her while the rest of the staff sat on the edges of nearby desks.

We walked further into the office unnoticed. Everybody’s attention was on the recovering Anika and Maria, who was holding baby Jasmin in her arms. As we got a few steps closer, I said, ”Let me introduce our two, gorgeous, sexy, Irish, new additions to our team.”

Sorcha was standing to my left and Megan to my right as I pointed to identify them.

“As you all know, Sorcha and Megan are our latest recruits, both nineteen and from Ireland. I want you to be gentle with them. Well, at first anyway. Apart from me, the only people they’ve kissed or had sex with, is each other. For Peter and Andrew, the girls are not on the pill. They want to get pregnant and have children but they are lesbians, so be at your best with sex with them.”

First Megan and then Sorcha kissed me on the lips tenderly, before one by one each member of staff stepped forward to introduce themselves and kiss the girls passionately.

Chrissie was the youngest of our staff and a few months younger than Sorcha and Megan, still being eighteen. She was between one and two months pregnant, slim except for her growing bump and large DD breasts. Chrissie, five foot two with long blonde hair and blue eyes, wrapped her arms around Megan and began kissing her. For ten seconds their tongues swirled together before Chrissie pulled away and stepped towards Sorcha.

As Chrissie started to kiss Sorcha, Isabella walked forward. I’d known her since we were five and grew up together. She was five foot ten, had long dark hair, brown eyes and D cup breasts. Having Italian parents, she had an olive skin complexion and, being four months pregnant without a husband, was a major problem to her family.

AlizonMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlizonMoretti

Isabella appeared to tower over both Megan and then Sorcha as they kissed but ,as was typical of Isabella, she couldn’t resist squeezing the cheeks of the their arses.

Peter stood up from the sofa-bed, his cock growing, still glistening from the aftermath of having sex with Anika. He’d earned the nickname of Midge given that he was only five foot five. He was very proud of his muscular physique, telling us regularly how many sit-ups and press-ups he could do. In fact, he was so body conscious that, on the second day that our office had turned into a clothes free zone, he arrived with his body free of hair simply because Maria quipped his cock would look bigger without pubic hair.

By the time he’d taken the five paces from the sofa-bed towards Megan, he’d grown to six inches long and I noticed her visibly tense. Peter kissed her on the lips but, sensing her unease, went to pull away. Sorcha looked at Megan, as if to reassure her and an instant later, Megan wrapped her arms around Peter and kissed him passionately.

“Not bad Sorcha. It’s worth another try,” Megan said as she giggled with relief.

To my surprise, as Peter turned towards Sorcha, she reached out with her left hand, wrapped her fingers around his cock, pulled him towards her and started to snog him.

Mandy, just turned twenty-one and arguably the most bubbly of all of us, virtually ran towards Megan to kiss her. At five foot seven, she had short wavy brown hair, sparkling cheeky eyes and we called her, our ‘chubby-bear’ because she was a little overweight, with C cup breasts.

Both Megan and Sorcha were growing in confidence with each kiss. I knew every member of my staff well and could see as they waited their turn that they were getting more turned on by the second. Indeed, every kiss that our new girls were giving, were lasting a little longer and had more passion.

Maria, who had taken Jasmin to the nursery room, was next to come forward - enthusiastically, her hard nipples on C cup breasts leading the way. At thirty-two years of age, she was three months pregnant. Maria had the nickname of mother, given that she was the oldest of us and it felt for most of the time that she was in charge. As were all female members of our team, she was pretty. She had light brown hair, falling just below her shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. But, at a little over five foot tall, both Sorcha and Megan were taller.

Andrew was at the opposite end of our teams height spectrum, standing six foot three. As with Peter, he was a qualified accountant and twenty-eight years of age. Like his fellow male member of staff, he had long since removed all of his body hair and, as he stood up, his cock stood proudly erect. I will admit, when standing in front of you, because he was so tall, he could be intimidating. But, as if trying to help her, Andrew picked up Megan, kissing her as she wrapped her legs around him,

Katie, like Isabella, had known me since we were at school. It was when she was interviewed for her job with us that encouraged our staff into the world of clothes free working. She was twenty-five, had long bleached blonde hair, blue eyes under her glasses, was very slim with B cup breasts.

The final member of staff to step forward was Anika, who could be somewhere between thirty and sixty minutes pregnant, with cum still dribbling from her pussy. She was nineteen-years-old and married her Indian husband a few months prior to our office becoming a clothes free zone. We all thought she was the prettiest of us all. She was five foot eight, with long black hair, big sultry brown eyes and dark flawless skin. She had all but recovered her normal slim figure, with the exception of her breasts, which had swelled from A cup to enormous milk-filled monsters. Anika had an insatiable sexual appetite and it was no surprise when she became pregnant. She gave birth to Jasmin about six weeks before the events of this story but we all knew the father was likely to be either Andrew or Peter and not her husband.

Anika pulled away from kissing Sorcha and took her by the hand and Maria did the same with Megan. The Irish girls were led to the sofa-beds, Megan encouraged to lie face down on the bed closest to me and Sorcha on the other. I noticed they were breathing heavily as they lay face down. Katie and Chrissie moved to the bed on which Sorcha lay and Isabella and Mandy to the other.

Mandy sat on the bed to the left of Megan and Isabella to her right. Taking hold of Megan’s fingers, the girls began to suck them one by one. Maria gently opened Megan’s legs as wide as she could. Megan’s toes were clenching and releasing, as were the cheeks of her arse while she tried instinctively to grind against the bed. Kneeling between Megan’s feet, on the edge of the bed, Maria leant down to kiss the back of her thighs, moving from right leg to the left, kissing higher and higher as Megan moaned with pleasure.

Although Sorcha was encouraged to lie face down, after a few seconds she turned onto her back, opening her legs invitingly. Anika, never one to turn down an opportunity, immediately straddled Sorcha’s head, facing Sorcha’s feet, and lowered her wet pussy onto her mouth. As Anika felt Sorcha’s tongue slide into her stretched pussy, she watched Katie and Chrissie position themselves either side of the bed and begin to tease Sorcha’s breasts. It was Sorcha’s first taste of sperm, even if diluted by Anika’s juices, and she used her tongue to explore as deep as she could before sucking Anika’s clit. Katie and Chrissie licked every inch of Sorcha’s large breasts, avoiding her nipples as long as they could but, eventually, they began to tease them mercilessly, kissing, licking and sucking.

As the girls had led Sorcha and Megan to the sofa-beds, Peter, Andrew and I moved to a desk to the right of the action and sat on the edge, watching the developing scene. The boys were either side of me and I smiled as I glanced down at Peter and Andrew’s hard throbbing cocks but, with juices trickling steadily from my pussy, I was equally as turned on. I turned my head to the right, looking through the glass partition and my office windows to see that it was snowing heavily, and suggested that we might have to sleep in the office because of the weather.

Cheekily, I asked how the boys how their cocks were feeling and whether they were ready for action. Peter chuckled as he suggested he was ready for the challenge, despite having an energetic day. Living with Chrissie, they’d had sex before work and in the office, he’d cum inside Isabella and, of course, Anika. Andrew lived with Maria but they’d waited until arriving at the office before they'd sex and, like Peter, he'd added to the cum in Anika’s pussy. As we kept our eyes on the girls on the sofa-beds, I reached down and took both cocks in my hands. I felt Peter and Andrew guide my hands with theirs, up and down their hard throbbing cocks.

Isabella and Mandy progressed from sucking Megan’s fingers, to kissing every inch of her arms, then shoulders, neck and back. Maria, meanwhile, kissed and sucked the luscious cheeks of Megan’s arse before running her tongue between them. Megan’s body was responding instinctively, writhing beneath the girls lips and tongues as they teased her body. Suddenly, Megan gasped and moaned as Maria, first circled the rim of her bum and then plunged her tongue deep inside.

Watching from the desk, I could see how Megan’s body writhed with increasing desperation and heard her moaning more and more, until the three girls pulled away and turned Megan onto her back. She was given no chance to compose herself or relax. Isabella and Mandy pulled her legs apart and began kissing and sucking each of her toes, while Maria shifted so she could kiss Megan passionately.

Anika began moaning with pleasure the second she pressed her pussy against Sorcha’s mouth and we all knew she wouldn’t take long to cum, which would come as a big surprise to Sorcha. We’d all experienced the delights of Anika’s orgasms on many occasions, suggesting that she’d got a tap inside her pussy because of the way she squirted. Anika’s eyes were firmly fixed on the actions of Chrissie and Katie, watching them suck on Sorcha’s breasts as their hands explored the body at their mercy.

Sorcha’s legs soon responded to the touch of the girls fingers, gradually opening little by little. Katie began kissed from Sorcha’s right breast down to her stomach, eventually licking around her belly button. Sorcha moaned with pleasure from the sensations of Chrissie and Katie’s tongue but, as she moaned, Anika’s back arched and a second later she was squirting powerfully over Sorcha.

I felt Andrew and Peter moving my hands faster up and down their cocks as they became more turned on. My pussy was throbbing with greater intensity as juices trickled steadily. My breathing quickened, too, and with every throb of my pussy, gasps left my mouth. I didn’t know where to focus my attention. Isabella and Mandy had kissed the length of Megan’s legs and were taking it in turn to tease her clit, while Sorcha’s pussy was being fingered as Chrissie and Katie teased her clit. Suddenly, my pussy contracted violently, causing my body to tense, my back to arched. A few seconds later I was squirting hard, moaning with pleasure.

My orgasm was the trigger for Isabella, Mandy, Chrissie and Katie to tease Megan and Sorcha faster and lead them to orgasm. It was Sorcha who raced to her climax first, bucking uncontrollably and thrusting her pussy into Chrissie’s mouth as she sucked on her clit. I couldn’t resist a proud smile when I saw her pussy erupt and send a fountain of juices onto Chrissie’s face when she came; I’d taught her well. A few seconds later, Megan’s moans developed a more urgent and desperate tone and she, too, was cuming hard.

As the girls pulled away from Megan and Sorcha, Maria and Anika gestured to the boys to go to them. It was time for them to deflower our two new recruits. Sorcha and Megan were encouraged to move, allowing Peter and Andrew to lie back on the sofa-beds, their cocks proudly upright, twitching furiously and oozing pre-cum.

Sorcha and Megan knelt on each of the beds, to the side of Andrew and Peter, eyes wide as they looked down at the boys. On the bed with Andrew, Sorcha was to his left and Anika to his right and, on the opposite bed lay Peter, with Megan to his right and Maria his left. I moved from the desk and climbed onto the backrest of the sofa-beds, straddling it. Maria took hold of Megan’s right hand, guiding it to Peter’s throbbing cock.

“It won’t bite Megan. Wrap your fingers around it and stroke. Get used to touching it,” Maria instructed while Anika took hold of Sorcha’s hand, guiding it to Andrew’s cock.

Sorcha and Megan’s fingers wrapped tentatively around the shafts of the cocks but, after a few seconds of uncertainty, they began to move their hands up and down. Maria and Anika leaned towards Andrew and Peter’s mouths and started to kiss them passionately. After about thirty seconds, the girls pulled away, encouraging Maria and Sorcha to take over, kissing the boys as they stroked their cocks.

I saw the girls exchange looks, as if to be reassured, and after a few seconds, Sorcha and Megan leaned forward and kissed Andrew and Peter. A few moments later, Isabella, Mandy, Chrissie and Katie climbed onto the opposite bed on which they’d been previously.

Chrissie, Katie and Maria started to kiss Megan’s back and arse as her kiss with Peter developed . On the other bed, Isabella, Mandy and Anika, teased Sorcha’s body as she kissed Andrew. I could see that Megan and Sorcha were becoming increasingly turned on, their bodies writhing with increasing desperation as the kisses became more passionate and they stroked the cocks faster and faster.

There was no pre-determined plan to seduce our new recruits into having sex with any of us, in particular, with Andrew and Peter. But the six girls were working perfectly as a team, using their instincts to judge when the time was right. Sat on the backrest of the sofa-beds, teasing my g-spot and clit, I was nothing other than a voyeur, watching the sex scene develop but I was surprised when the girls pulled away from Sorcha and Megan and sat up.

Katie looked at Megan, as if instructing her what to do. Sorcha and Megan were facing each other and constantly looking for reassurance but, after an agonising pause, Megan moved, straddling Peter’s legs. Immediately, Megan focussed her eyes on her girlfriend. Sorcha was the more confident of the two girls but, as she knelt beside Andrew’s body, the nerves were evident in her demeanour. However, taking a deep breath, Sorcha straddled Andrew’s thighs.

Isabella took Andrew’s cock in her hand and guided the tip of his knob, running it up and down Sorcha’s pussy lips, as Chrissie did likewise with Peter’s knob on Megan’s pussy lips. Little by little, Sorcha and Megan relaxed and Isabella and Chrissie used the boys knobs to tease apart the pussy lips of our new recruits. Andrew and Peter started to breathe harder as the girls eased the boys knobs deeper inside Sorcha and Megan’s pussy.

The girls appeared to be working as a team, not saying a word, simply using their instincts to help Sorcha and Megan lose their virginity. Anika and Mandy took each of Sorcha’s hands, easing her hips up until Andrew’s cock was standing upright, with Sorcha’s body above it. Simultaneously, Maria and Katie raised Megan into the same position above Peter’s cock.

Looking down, I could see the knobs of both Andrew and Peter’s cock were fully inside. It was time for me to take charge. I told the girls, it was up to them now: one thrust and their virginity was lost. Once again, Sorcha and Megan looked at each other as they took deep, nervous breaths.

Suddenly, Sorcha counted out loud, “One, two, three, now!”

On the word now, both girls impaled themselves and, with a gasp, they’d lost their virginity. Andrew and Peter placed their hands around their girls waist, holding them still, giving them time to get beyond the initial pain and the feel of their tight pussy being stretched by the cock inside them.

“I can feel your cock throbbing, Peter,” Megan said as she looked into his eyes.

There was silence, apart from the sound of heavy breathing. After about thirty seconds, Sorcha and Megan began to ride the cocks. At the same time, Chrissie turned to Maria and started to kiss her. Maria responded immediately, running her hands over Chrissie’s body.

I could see uncertainty in Sorcha and Megan’s movement and couldn’t help remembering my first time, the sensations of excitement and fear but, above all else, was I doing it right. I had to help them, suggesting that as they moved up and down, they rotated their hips in circles. Andrew and Peter’s shafts glistened, coated with juices from the girls, so it was obvious that they were turned on and enjoying the experience. And they’d started to moan, too.

Andrew moved his hands up Sorcha’s body to cup her breasts. Her eyes closed as he teased her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, gasping, moaning louder as Andrew pinched them hard. Megan, meanwhile, leant forward to kiss Peter as he caressed her arse cheeks while she continued to fuck him.

Isabella lay on her back at the edge of the sofa-bed on which Sorcha was with Andrew and Mandy wasted no time taking up her unspoken invitation, straddling her head to have sex in a sixty-nine position. There was little seduction, subtlety or foreplay, tongues teasing the others clit desperately. Sorcha looked at the girls for a few seconds as she continued to ride Andrew steadily but instinct must have taken over because the fingers of her left hand moved to her clit and began to tease furiously.

“Oh fuck, you’re hot Sorcha," Andrew said, starting to move faster in and out of her. "You’re squeezing my dick so hard. It feels amazing.”

Sorcha appeared to be in her own little world, teasing herself mercilessly, her eyes shut and moaning with increasing desperation. Seconds passed, almost a minute, until her back arched and Sorcha started to orgasm hard, her juices oozing onto Andrew’s stomach and balls. Before she had chance to relax, Andrew rolled her onto her back. With him on top, he held still for a few seconds and looked into her eyes. I knew him well and had been fucked by him countless times, so knew he was ready to cum. I watched as Andrew started to move his cock in and out of her; beginning slowly, and building his pace steadily until, with tell-tale grunts, he pumped his sperm into her.

Megan, as she rode up and down on Peter’s cock, fixed her eyes on Sorcha and Andrew, her expression of excitement growing as Andrew started to cum. Immediately, her movements quickened, desperate to have sperm inside her, too. Peter responded, thrusting his hips up as Sorcha moved from her sofa-bed, cum dribbling from her pussy, to sit beside Megan and Peter.

“Cum on his cock for me, Megs,” Sorcha said as she looked at Megan.

Megan responded, circling her hips as she writhed around Peter’s shaft, moaning a little before her back arched and thighs clenched together.

“Oh fuck, that feels intense, Megan,” Peter moaned, before he lifted her off him and sat up, cock glistening, coated by Megan’s juices. He got off the bed, positioning himself behind her and easing her knees wider apart. Taking his cock in his left hand, he inside her and started to fuck. With each thrust into her, Megan let out an involuntary groan. We’d all been fucked by Peter many times and could recognise that he’d be cuming soon.

Our attention was taken by the sound of a ringing telephone on one of the desks. Chrissie jumped up to answer it and, with a look of horror, covered the mouthpiece and mouthed that Anika’s husband had arrived. Under normal circumstances, we’d have all dressed before he was allowed into the office.

As you’d expect, most of us watching the scene on the sofa-bed were being touched by somebody, the moans filling the office. Anika snapped, “Just let him in!” She was knelt on the sofa-bed to my right and I had my mouth around her right nipple, suckling on her, drinking her milk.

Reluctantly, Chrissie walked towards the door, and a few seconds later we heard Anika’s husband Rakesh saying, "What the fuck."

As he turned the corner into the main office, we chuckled at the look of amazement on his face as he saw us all naked. He arrived, just as Peter began to cum inside Megan.

Sorcha pulled Megan towards her as soon as Peter had pulled out of her and the two girls began to kiss and hug.

Rakesh continued to rant uncontrollably. He insisted that Anika get dressed, he would take her home, and she should resign. Chrissie, Maria and Katie rounded on him, defending Anika, arguing that she’d done nothing wrong and that he, clearly, didn’t satisfy her at home. As Anika’s breast emptied a final squirt of milk into my mouth, I stood up and looked outside. The weather was seriously bad, with a thick covering of snow blanketing everything.

I made a decision that we should go to my house, it being the closest. With Andrew having a Honda CRV 4 x 4, I suggested we all go there for the night or until the snow relented. I knew that Sorcha and Megan would want more cum inside them and, at home, they could sleep with the boys...

~~~~

Anika now has three children and lives with Isabella. It took nine months for Megan to get pregnant and two years for Sorcha. So, it’s fair to say that the nursery section of the office is well used.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments