Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Deep Sixed My Rolex

"It Disappeared into Her Pussy"

6
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"She Was More than a Fuck Buddy; Less Than A Lover"

She was certainly more than a fuck buddy, but unfortunately less than a lover.  I was her boss, but at the company that employed us both, I was every ones' boss. Her divorced husband was the lead attorney for a union that was known for strong-arm tactics and he objected to her having male company.  But I wasn't a man who had affairs and anyway we had a lot of work-related issues to discuss and resolve.

So there we were at the piano bar, about eleven PM, on bar stools, her skirt at her stocking tops and my hand on her thigh, her left boob pressing my shoulder. The music enveloped us as we lingered over a final martini.

And then someone yelled, "Your jewelry and your wallets, now!" 

We looked toward the door and there stood two very large masked men with very large guns. 

"Give me your Rolex," she whispered, as she spread her legs on either side of her stool.  I unclasped the Rolex and put it in her lap.

One of the masked men came down the bar motioning for everyone to put jewelry and wallets into the open sack he carried. When he got to me, I put my Ferragamo card case into the sack and he used the barrel of the gun to move back my shirt cuff to check for a wristwatch.  Finding none, he motioned for her to show him her hands.  She had no rings but put a thin gold bracelet and her card case in his sack.

As the robbers left through the kitchen, I said, "We've got to get out of here before the police come."  We hurried out the same way the robbers left and opened the rear door in time to see a black pick up truck leave the parking lot in a hurry.  She was walking kind of funny but we got to the roadster and were on the main thoroughfare when two police cars sped by with sirens screaming and lights flashing.

As we headed for her condo I told her I'd replace the bracelet with a better one and asked her to give me the Rolex.  The Rolex was an inscribed gift from happy clients and I liked it, a lot.

She spread her legs and stuck her hand inside her skirt between them.  "It's beyond my fingers," she said.

"What's beyond your fingers?" I asked.

"Your Rolex," she giggled.  "It's in my pussy beyond the reach of my fingers."  "I didn't think the robbers would look for it there."

"My fingers are longer than yours, we'll get it out when we get to your place," I said.

"You could try your tongue and if that doesn't work, your cock," she suggested. 

"I had planned to do that anyway," I said, " but I still want to retrieve my Rolex." 

"Not half as much as I want it out of my pussy," she giggled, "it's making me wet and horny."

At her place, she said we should shower first and I exploded, "What and ruin my Rolex?"

So she undressed and lay on the bed with her feet near her head and her arms behind her knees.  I put my fingers in her very wet pussy and felt nothing at all.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

"The clit piercing makes me horny all the time and now your Rolex is in there and I'm about to go out of my mind," she whined.

I took off my pants and boxers and slid my cock into her sopping pussy but the head didn't touch anything.  I slid my cock back out and said, "Get on your hands and knees."  I reminded her that the triangle clit piercing made her rear sensitive, too, so if I went in the back way maybe it would nudge the Rolex out.

"It's worth a try," she said.  

I lubed my cock with the baby oil she kept in her bedside table and gently pushed the head against her rear opening. With a little push it slid in and a little more pushing soon got its full length inserted.

It was so tight and felt so wonderful that I forgot all about the Rolex and just pulled all the way out to the head and then plunged my cock's full length all the way back in, over and over again.

"Oh yes, yes," she screamed, "ooooh yesssss!"

My fingers were in her pussy but I really had forgotten their mission was to retrieve my Rolex.  I exploded with must have been a torrent of cum just as her whole body shuddered and she just shrieked. Then I erupted my usual second and third times. 

"Stay there and just hold me for a little while," she said. "your cock with its little ring, your Rolex and the clit piercing are making me crazy." I reached for her boobs and kissed her on the neck.

I finally put my hands on her luscious ass cheeks and pulled my cock out of her warmth and tightness.  Remembering my Rolex, I pulled her off the bed and said, "Jump up and down, you're so wet it might fall out."

She jumped up and down but her bobbing boobs were so sexy that I just had to grab her in a big hug.

"Now we really have to take a shower," she said and led me by the hand into her walk-in shower.  

In a torrent of really hot water and steam she carefully soaped, massaged and rinsed my cock which obliged her by becoming railroad spike hard. Getting on her knees on the Teak floor she took my cock in her mouth and it disappeared almost to my balls which banged on her chin.  

When I told her I was about to cum she released my cock from her mouth and turned off the water.  I shot cum all over her boobs and she rubbed it in. I came a second time on her stomach and before I could cum the third time she again took my cock in her mouth and swallowed a great deal of cum.

As we rinsed off she said, "Your Rolex is still in there.  It feels like it's caught."

"It found a home in my favorite place," I said.

 

 

Published 
Written by icurOK2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments