Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by the Preacher's Daughter IV: Taking One for the Team.

"Beth takes one for the team."

22
6 Comments 6
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It had been two years since Beth had given me the first of many blow jobs. A lot of things had changed. Beth was no longer my secretary, she was now second in command at our office. She had been very successful and had helped our small office grow.

We had grown from three agents in a small office complex to a two story office building with seven agents. Business was good, and because of our success, Beth and I both had been handsomely imbursed for our hard work.

Beth and I still fucked. It wasn’t a standing affair, but just like the times before, whenever she needed cock, she came to me. The time frames were different, so there was no way for me to expect it, and that made it even better.

Luckily we had been able to keep our little affair secret. My wife nor anyone in the office knew we were fucking. Since moving up the corporate ladder, Beth had gotten an apartment in Little Rock and no longer lived with her parents, so facing our pastor and his wife at church didn't feel as awkward any more.

My wife and I were still happily married. She and I still had a great sex life. I found that my affair with Beth, had intensified my sex drive. The fact that I could satisfy a sexy twenty-two-year-old, gave me a stud complex. My wife and I had sex at least five times a week and it was never boring.

One Monday morning, I arrived at the office at my normal time. I liked to get there before everyone else so I could plan out the day's assignments. I unlocked the door, went in and started the coffee pot. While the coffee was brewing I booted my computer.

With my first cup of office coffee, I sat in my chair to check my emails. I scanned my inbox as I sipped on my coffee. I had an email from the CEO of our company. This was odd. Our company was big on the chain of command, and getting an email straight from the boss, was never a good thing.

I opened the message and read. He informed me that our biggest competitor had lost a major account in our area. He stressed to me how important it was for us to gain the account. He explained the financial bonuses, for both the company and the agents whom landed the account. His last words, were typed in Red and in all capital letters: “DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THIS ACCOUNT.”

This was a great opportunity. If we could land this account, the bonus would be enough for me to retire at forty-five years old. I pulled up the account information and began to put a plan in place. I sent Beth a text, to come to my office as soon as she arrived. To land this account, I was going to need all the help I could get.

While I waited for Beth to arrive, I researched the company. The CEO of the company was a thirty-five-year-old computer genius. He had come up with some world changing computer program, and had made billions. The research, gave me the hint that Mr. Simon Kennason, was not going to be easy to win over.

I had learned in my career that most people who made fast money were careless. They had never had money, so when they were financially secure, they spent like wildfire. Simon showed all signs of being the opposite. He was single, never married and still lived in a one-bedroom apartment. He had invested all his profits and was living off a salary of a little over minimum wage.

This was going to be a tough gig. It was going to be worth every penny that the boss promised to land. How were we going to convince Simon that we were worth him investing his precious money? I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my chin and was in deep thought when Beth arrived in my office.

She sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk and I explained to her our assignment. She chewed on the end of a pen, as I explained the benefits that had been promised to us, and the information I had gathered on Mr. Kennason. I could see the wheels turning in her pretty head. Once I was done. She retired to her office to get the ball rolling.

It took us a week to get a meeting with Mr. Kennason. We invited him to our office. Beth and I did some major ass kissing. We presented him with our plan. I could tell right off that he was smitten with Beth. His beady, pale eyes would follow her every time she would leave the room. Once I even saw him sniffing her hair when she leaned over him to highlight an item in the plan.

Simon was a simple looking guy, thus Beth and I nicknamed him Simple Simon. He had thin brown hair, a pointed nose and round chin. He stood about five foot and six inches and weighed no more than 120 pounds, soaking wet. His thin frame looked rather dopey in his silk suit.

The meeting went okay. Simon seemed impressed with our plan, but would not sign. He wanted to think the plan over and talk to his advisors before he made any agreements. We were disappointed, but it wasn’t as loss. He stood and shook my hand, he kissed Beth’s hand and left. Beth and I just looked at each other. We were mentally and emotionally drained. I told her to take the rest of the day off.

The next day, I received an email from Simon’s assistant. Simon had made some changes to our plan. I reviewed the changes and some were preposterous so I countered his counter plan and sent it back to him. When Beth arrived, I explained to her what was going on and she began to brainstorm.

The whole day Simon’s assistant and I traded emails, until finally she sent me a request to meet. Simon wanted us to meet at his office later that evening. I called Beth and told her of the meeting. She requested the afternoon off to prepare, and of course I agreed.

Beth arrived back at the office just before closing time. When she walked in I almost fell out of my chair. She was wearing a short black dress with spaghetti like straps over her shoulders. She had on a pair of six inch heels that accented her long, toned legs. Her dark hair flowed down her back and across her shoulders and stopped just above the top of the dress. I had never seen her so beautiful.

“Wow, when you said you needed to get prepared, I didn’t know what you meant,” I said with a smile. My shaft hardening in my pants.

“You said we were to do whatever it took to get this account. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to get Simple Simon's name on that contract,” Beth responded with a sultry tone.

She walked around my desk until she was facing me. “That’s not all,” she said as she pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal she was pantiless. I took my hand and rubbed she smooth, pouty lips. She was wet already. My middle finger grazed her slit, and I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked her juices off.

At that moment, the deal was the last thing on my mind. I stood and put my hands around her waist. “Bill we have to go.” I knew she was right, so I released her and we headed out to my car.

The whole way to Simon’s office, Beth sat with her legs spread and rubbed her pretty pussy. Her sweet aroma filled the car. By the time we arrived, her nipples were clearly visible and her pussy was dripping. I felt bad about allowing her to do what she was willing her to do, but this deal was a life changer.

We parked the car and walked into the office building. The security guard lead us to Simon’s office. I noticed that he kept stealing glances of Beth. I couldn’t blame him. She was hot. When we arrived at Simon’s office, the guard stepped aside as we entered. I looked back to see him staring at her ass. I smiled.

Once inside, Simon’s assistant led us to Simon’s door. When she walked away. Beth turned to me. “Bill, let me handle this.”

“Beth, what do you mean?”

“I am no dummy. I saw the way Simon looked at me while he was at our office. I don’t want to fuck him, but I will if that is what it takes. I feel it will be much easier if it was just he and I.”

“ I can’t leave you here. We drove my car remember?”

“I don’t want you to leave. I want you to watch.”

We looked around and saw an empty office across the hall from Simon’s. When Beth knocked on his door, I stayed out of sight. When Simon opened the door, and Beth walked in, I slipped into the dark office.

I moved through the darkness to the desk and slowly sat down. From where I was sitting I could see everything that was going on in Simon’s office. He and Beth were sitting at a conference table and it looked like she was going over the final draft of the deal.

I could tell that things were not going according to plan. Beth’s body language was telling me that Simon was being difficult. I was about to stand and go to her rescue, but I saw her grab his hand and place it between her legs.

Simon’s demeanor changed as his hand cupped Beth’s pussy. I could tell by the way she was squirming that his fingers were working magic.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

Beth lifted her left leg and placed it on the arm of the chair Simon was sitting in. I watched as his hands moved and her head tilted back.

Simon withdrew his hand from between Beth’s legs and she stood up. She raised her dress above her hips and leaned sat on his desk. Simon knelt in front of her. I saw her gasp when his tongue hit home. Her eyes never left mine as he began to eat her juicy pussy.

His hands rubbed up and down her legs as his head moved around her pelvis. From her facial expressions, I could tell he was hitting the right spots. Her hand went to his head and she pushed him towards her. Her back arched and her body trembled. He had made her cum.

She slipped off the desk and walked past him and stopped. He turned and unzipped the back of her dress. He kissed her neck from behind as he pushed the straps off her shoulder. The dress fell to the floor. Beth was naked, and this was more than my shaft could handle. I stood and dropped my pants and sat down.

Beth turned and knelt on the floor. Simon moved in front of her. The way they were standing I could see everything. She rose and kissed the enormous bulge in his pants as she unbuckled his belt. Simon’s hands ran through her dark hair as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. With one jerk his pants were at his ankles.

I could not help but gasp when I saw the size of Simon’s cock. It had to be close to nine inches long. Beth looked to be as shocked as I. She just sat on her knees and looked at the steel hard shaft standing in front of her. She slowly wrapped the finger of both hands around it and began to stroke him.

Simon was loosening his tie, and unbuttoning his shirt as Beth’s silky tongue licked his massive purple mushroom shaped head. She pried her little mouth open and sucked the tip. Simon tossed his shirt to the floor and placed his hand on her head and pushed his cock between her lips. Beth struggled to get it in, but once the tip was wet, it slipped in with little effort.

Beth began to work her magic. Her lips stretched across his massive shaft and her head began to bob. I saw her gag with only a fourth of his tool in her mouth. She placed her hands on his shaft and stroked as she sucked. Simon reached for a chair. Apparently his knees were getting shaky.

Simon sat without his cock leaving Beth’s mouth. She rose on her knees to accommodate the new position. Her pretty mouth seemed to be taking more and more with every thrust down. My own self pleasuring ceased as I watch in awe.

Beth had over three-quarters of Simon’s cock down her throat. With every down motion I could see her throat expand. Damn she was good. Simon was almost motionless. His legs were stretched out, his arms hung limp and his head was tossed back. He let Beth pleasure him.

Simon quickly began to stir. His body began to wiggle in the chair as he tried to pry Beth off his cock. Finally, she released him. He pushed her back, and she caught herself with her arms. He reached down and pulled her to her feet and they kissed.

He turned her around and bent her over the conference table. He moved behind her and pressed against her. Her eye widened as his hands grabbed her hips. I saw him thrust, and Beth’s mouth opened and I heard her cry out.

I knew how tight Beth was. I had been balls deep in her on a numerous occasion. I do not consider myself well endowed, but I am thicker than average, but Simon was even thicker than I. I knew his massive cock had to be stretching her little cunt to the limit. Beth reached and grabbed the other side of the table and braced herself as Simon slowly inserted his monster into her.

Simon was gentle. He slowly pulled back and pushed forward. He allowed Beth to get use to his invasion. After a while, Beth’s look of discomfort turned to pleasure. She pushed up on her arms. Her small tits began to bounce as Simon quickened his pace. Beth’s hand went to her nipples and she began tug as she looked into my eyes.

My hand was back at work. I stroked my shaft hard and fast. Beth bit her bottom lip, and I saw her eyes roll back. Her body shook with pleasure as she came on Simon’s cock. They were not frantically fucking. Simon had hold of her hips and was plowing into her with lust.

He pulled out and turned her onto her back. He spread her legs and stepped closer. His cock slipped into her with ease. As his hips began to thrust, he lowered his head and sucked on her hard nipples. My hand was working overtime. I could feel my own orgasm approach.

Beth was loud. I could hear her through the glass of the office. She was begging Simon to fuck her harder. Her body tossed and twisted as orgasms washed over her body. Simon raised up and was pumping in and out of her like a well-oiled piston. His chest glistened with sweat, as he began to moan. He was close. I was surprised that he had lasted as long as he had.

Simon’s thrust slowed but grew in force. He was jabbing his cock into Beth. I was coming. I shot my seed all over the top of the desk I was setting at. I saw Beth’s legs wrap around his waist. He plunged one last time. The look on his face was all I needed to know. He was cumming in Beth’s sweet pussy.

What happened next surprised me. Simon lowered and he and Beth kissed. Beth and I had kissed during and after sex before, but this kiss was different. The kiss was full of passion and I could see Simon slowly moving his hip. After several minutes, they broke the kiss. While still on top of her, I could see them talking. Then they kissed again.

Simon pulled back, and stood up. He walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor. His limp cock swung between his legs. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at it, and it was Beth. My attention went back to her. She was looking at me when I answered.

Completely out of breath, she began to speak before I could say hello. "Bill, Simon and I are working things out. Everything looks good. I am going to be staying here a little while longer so there is no need for you to wait at the office for me. I will see you in the morning.” Then she hung up.

I took that as my cue to leave. I fixed my pants and when the time was right, slipped out of my hiding spot and headed for the door. Simon’s assistant was already gone, so I let myself out. The guard told me goodnight as I past his desk. All the way home, all I could see was Beth taking one, a big one, for the team.

When I walked into my house. My wife met me at the door. I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. We kissed while I walked. I laid her on the bed and began to undress. She quickly removed her clothes. Once naked, I crawled between her legs and slipped inside her warm velvety pussy. We fucked for hours, and finally in a sweaty mess, I came deep inside her. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning, I was pacing the floor at my office. I was anxious to know what the outcome of Beth and Simon’s meeting, other than the fucking of their lives. I attempted to call Beth, but she was not answering, her phone or texts. I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown when she finally walked into my office.

She handed me an envelope, and smiled. I opened it, and it was the signed contract. I laid it on my desk and hugged her. We called our boss and told him the news and he was as excited as we were.

When I hung up the phone, Beth handed me another envelope. I opened it and sat down as I read it. My heart went to the pit of my stomach. It was her letter of resignation. I asked her why.

“You said whatever it took, right?” She started. “After you left. Simon and I went back to his apartment, and I spent the night there. We fucked literally all night,” She sat down in a chair. I could tell she was exhausted.

“Simon did not sign the contract until about an hour ago. He added one more stipulation, that is not in the written contract. The only way he would sign, was if I promised to be his partner. After last night, Bill, I think I am in love with him. So it didn’t take me long to agree.”

“Beth, you can’t leave. The company needs you. You have a great future here,” I tried to plea.

“Bill, the decision is final. Simon is sending some of his guys to get my stuff, he is waiting for me in the car.”

She stood and stepped to me. She kissed me on the cheek. “Thank you for everything Bill, you are a great boss and an amazing friend.”

With that she turned and left. I didn’t see or hear from Beth again for over a year. We kept up with her through her parents. She and Simon married and shortly after had a daughter. They visited us during the Christmas holiday.

I am now retired. To pacify my time, I help around the church, and do odd jobs just to stay busy. I am happy, but I often think back to my times with Beth. She was an amazing young lady.

Published 
Written by Crossfire307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments