Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Proving my MEF Performance

"Returning to my doctor, I'm ready to show my perfomance has improved"

14
5 Comments 5
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I couldn’t believe how long it took to get a follow up visit with Dr. Hills, but five weeks later I finally found myself sitting anxiously in one of her exam rooms, already stripped to my boxers, sitting on the exam table in sweet anticipation.

Dr. Hills came in with a manila folder and sat in the chair by the table. She opened the manila folder and began commenting. “I’ve reviewed the results and comments reported by my sister’s office. She was impressed with your progress, Mr. Jameson.”

“Thanks. I think I’m doing quite well,” I said, beaming with expectation.

“I think we’ll try one final test and then you should need less frequent visits, but of course we’re always here if you need us,” she said. She stood, unfastened her light blue scrub pants and shimmied out of them. She was naked underneath. She opened her white lab coat and watched my face as my gaze fell between her legs.

My cock stirred and as she spread her legs and held her lab coat open to give me a better view, I became more and more erect.

She seemed pleased with the results and crossed her arms. “Your Maximum Erection Factor is excellent. I want to test your staying ability before I release you,” she said. “Now, tell me, what excites you sexually the most?” she asked.

“That’s easy, doc. I love a threesome with two women, one sitting on my face and one either sucking or fucking me at the same time.” As soon as I said it I felt embarrassed but she seemed unfazed.

She reached over to the wall, punched the intercom and said, “Nurse Irene, will you come to room number four to assist me, please?”

When Nurse Irene entered the room and saw that the doctor was half naked, she began undressing as though she knew she should. “Irene, we’re going to test Mr. Jameson’s staying ability today and I want to give him the ultimate arousal in doing so,” said the doctor. “Would you please suck on his penis until you deem it ready and then mount it? And when you do, please do your best to make him ejaculate.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Irene answered, and they moved me onto my back on the table. Nurse Irene stood by the side of the table and lightly scratched my balls, fondled my cock gently and finally slipped her mouth down over it. I could feel it swell even more in her mouth and I sighed happily.

The good doctor used the chair to step up onto the table and straddled my chest on her knees. She inched her way upward until my head was between her thighs and my face nestled in her pubic hair. Her lab coat hung over my forehead so I could not see anything but her pussy and her abs. Nurse Irene’s mouth was becoming my new best friend and I knew I had better do something.

I was perfectly content waiting for Dr.

CarolineViera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineViera

Hills to move on my face but decided I needed to find a focus before I lost control and choked Norse Irene with a flood of semen, so I pressed my tongue through those soft hairs on my face and began licking. It didn’t take very long for me to feel that clit began to press more and more against my tongue. I lashed at it and sucked on it just as Nurse Irene’s mouth abandoned my cock. Then the warm wetness of her pussy replaced her mouth and I was in fetish heaven.

I hummed in appreciation and with pleasure. The good doctor rewarded me with a flood of her juices, clamping her thighs tightly together. I eased my tongue inside her and availed myself of the sweetness that only an aroused or satisfied woman can render. I lapped away, dipping my tongue in and slurping loudly.

She lifted her lab coat, looked down at me and said, “My, you really seem to enjoy that. I wish my husband had your enthusiasm.” She turned her head and saw Nurse Irene grinding on my cock with her own brand of enthusiasm, and said, “Very good, Irene. I think you can finish this by yourself. Just make a note of his staying time.”

The good doctor rose to her knees and climbed down off the exam table. She probably put her scrub pants back on before leaving the room, but I didn’t notice. I was staring at Nurse Irene’s breasts sliding up and down her chest as she used my cock. I reached up and filled my hands with her breasts and her hard nipples bore into my palms. She was definitely interested in more than mere research at this point.

Dr. Hills had aroused me sufficiently by having an orgasm on my face so I was happily ready to complete my “training”. Nurse Irene indulged herself in taking what she needed and I let my own emotions ride along with hers. When she was obviously about to come she looked at me with daring eyes and whispered just four words. “Give it to me!”

I did, with all cylinders blasting up into her accommodating pussy. With the first spurt of my cum splashed into her. She groaned, “Oh, fuck!” and bit her lower lip. I presumed she was having an orgasm but I could only concentrate on what her pussy was doing to my cock.

When we were both finished, she continued to sit astride me for a couple of minutes while we caught our breath. She looked up at the clock on the wall to note the time. “Well, you’re staying time was more than satisfactory,” she said, and then smiled, adding, “But I’ll add on another ten minutes for your cooperation.”

“Thanks, Nurse Irene,” I said appreciatively.

“Thank you, Mr. Jameson,” she said, easing off my cock. “And we hope you will come to see Dr. Hills when she opens her new practice.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll come as often as I can,” I promised.

It’s so comforting to know that there are people who care about our welfare in the health industry…

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments