Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office

"Girl asks Master K for some help."

12
10 Comments 10
11.4k Views 11.4k
715 words 715 words

A pretty, young girl suddenly runs into Master K's office looking as terrified as can be. Master K is casually sitting at his mahogany desk while handling some paperwork as she catches his attention and begins to explain her circumstances.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me, please?” she says. "It’s just that I think I'm being followed by somebody and I really need to hide somewhere. Could you help me?”

Master K, now somewhat concerned for the girl's safety, asks, "what do you expect me to do, young girl?"

The girl, now feeling even more desperate, cannot wait any longer for an answer. She pushes past Master K, lowers herself down to the ground on all fours to go and crawl under the desk and crouch there in hiding. A few moments later, an angry looking young man walks into the office and goes furiously towards where Master K is. In his hand is a picture that he had taken from his leather wallet.

He says: "excuse me, but have you seen my girlfriend around here, she seems to have gone missing," and he shows Master K the passport sized picture of her.

"hmmm. Is she in trouble of some kind?” Master K asks.

"She has just gone missing for a few hours, that's all," the man says, “and I’m, um, worried about her.”

"If you're that concerned then maybe you should go to the police and see if they can do anything for you," continues Master K sat in a swivel chair at his desk with the girl hidden beneath it.

The young man then lets out a sigh, turns and leaves. Master K doesn't react till the man is fully out of sight.

"Its ok, he has gone now," he eventually says to the girl.

The girl lets out a sigh of relief and looks up dearly at Master K.

"Thank you for hiding me, how could I ever repay you?" she asks.

''Its fine, you don't have to do a thing,'' Master K replies.

"Are you sure?" continues the girl.

"Well maybe you could buy me lunch," says Master K.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

The girl looks at Master K and says: "Well, I can do better than that."

Still under the desk, she kneels and puts her hands gently on Master K's trousers just where his delicate bulge is in between his legs. She begins to massage it, feeling the texture of the trousers underneath the tips of her fingers.

"Let me feel you," she says earnestly.

"Be my guest," Master K replies, and she grabs hold of the belt around his trousers and unbuckles it, undoes the button and unzips his fly.

She then proceeds to slide her hands underneath his pants to put them around his big juicy cock and take it out. Still using both hands, she carefully feels the cock and it starts to get larger and larger.

She lowers her head and plunges the cock deep into her mouth; so deep she can feel it in the back of her throat. Then she pulls it out then in again while the cock becomes covered in her saliva, dripping from her lips and onto Master K’s lap.

"Hmmm," she moans, as the movement of her jaw becomes more vigorous and carries on sucking Master K's cock.

Master K puts his hands on the girl’s head, burying her further and further into his lap and pulling the head up again along with the girl’s jaw movements. Masker K cums, spilling the cum into the girl's mouth and down her chin. The girl looks up at Master K and smiles.

"I hope you liked that," the girl says.

Master K Says: "hmmm, that was very good.”

"Thank you. You have been so wonderful to me I want to suck your cock all night, but I don't even know your name," she continues.

"Just call me Master K," Master K says, while sitting in his swivel chair at his desk.

Master K stands lifts the girl up from the floor and pulls her gently towards him till his chest is touching hers. His hands push past her skirt and slide underneath her knickers to squeeze her ass. He then lets himself kiss her passionately.

Published 
Written by littlelamb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments