Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Security

"An unhappy man finds comfort with a co-worker"

60
10 Comments 10
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I had always prided myself on my professionalism at work and conducted myself as such while on the job. Of course, when your home situation serves as your personal hell, that level of professionalism ceases. It's made even worse by the lack of sex in the relationship. At the time, my wife excelled at being the biggest bitch in the world. It was so bad that I found myself no longer attracted to her. This made things even worse at home. She was constantly starting fights with me over the lack of sex in the relationship while never understanding that her consistent bitchiness was a major turnoff for me. 

It was this situation that left me with a "devil may care" attitude and looking elsewhere.

As it turned out, elsewhere was where I worked. Her name was Amber and she was everything I had been missing in my marriage. She talked to me like a person, she was interested in me and I felt accepted in a way that I had been missing for quite awhile. In short, she was everything my wife was not. When you spend your nights with the same person on a quiet shift, things tend to happen. 

She was easy on the eyes, too. She stood 5'7, had an athletic frame, long brown hair and the cutest set of brown eyes I had ever seen. Her skin was lightly speckled with freckles, but you only saw it if she was wearing short-sleeve shirts.

We both worked security for a warehouse and the job was straightforward; receive the bills from inbound shipments and assign the trucks a parking spot until they were unloaded in the morning. The weekends were the exception as there were never any arrivals. As it turned out, one Saturday night, Amber and I were alone and talking about random things. It started innocently enough, but if I am being honest, the past several shifts with her just served to build up the sexual tension between us.

I believe I was updating my paperwork when she made a comment about how nice my hands looked. I blushed a little, being complimented was a bit foreign to me at the time. She traced her finger across the back of my left hand. I won't lie; it felt good to be touched that way. 

"Thanks," I said, not knowing what to really say at that moment.

The next several minutes went by as if nothing happened. I picked up the car keys to move the supply box from the building to the patrol car. It was pretty heavy and Amber offered to help. 

"No, I got it," I said, lifting the box and carrying it outside and down the steps to the parked vehicle. 

I stepped back inside and dusted my hands off. Amber looked at me with an impressed smile on her face.

"You are pretty strong," she said. "Not too many guys can lift that box alone."

"It was nothing," I replied. "I can lift anything within reason."

"What about me?" Amber asked, walking towards me.

She stopped about five inches in front of me. Without even thinking, I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I turned around and backed her up to the wall.

"Wow, you are strong," she said breathily. 

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She tightened her legs around my waist and held my neck to reciprocate the act. We moved from the wall and to a nearby counter. We were on the same page. I pulled off her tie, she did the same to mine. We unbuttoned each other's shirts; mine falling to the floor as hers rested on the countertop, her arms still inside the sleeves. I took in the body in front of me. Small, perky, round breasts were being held from their freedom by her black, lacy bra. I leaned in and kissed her again.

I moved down her neck and to her shoulders. Her deep breaths and sighs told me that she wanted more. I moved the bra strap from her left shoulder and kissed it gently. Her skin smelled like vanilla. My hands began exploring her body. Down her sides and up again until I was holding her head in my hands. I kissed her again.

"I want you," she whispered.

Nodding, I said, "I want you, too."

Looking down, I unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants. As the button came undone, Amber lifted herself just enough for me to pull down her pants. I pulled off her shoes and then her pants. She hugged me tight as her bare skin made contact with the countertop. 

"It's colder than I thought," she said giggling.

She leaned back to let me know she was fine and I let my tongue do some exploring of its own. First, it played with her tongue and then, it began tracing a line down the front of her body. I barely grazed her breasts with my mouth which put her over the edge. She leaned further back as I made my way to her stomach and flicked her belly ring with my tongue. I looked down and smiled. Her white, cotton panties were the only thing between me and what I was craving.

I began rubbing her pussy and the fabric was already wet. She moaned softly as I continued stimulating her through her panties. She lifted herself up and pulled them off, revealing a neatly manicured landing strip. She tossed the panties to the side before she grabbed my head and shoved it into her hot, wet snatch. She held onto me tightly as my mouth began licking her pussy, teasing the lips and sliding a finger inside of her.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

"Oh fuck," she said, her face distorted in ecstasy. "Yes, yes...just like that!! OOOHHH!!

To this day, that squeal of hers has never left my mind.

I continued licking her pussy as my chin became drenched with her juices. My tongue continued to hit the right spots as she grabbed a hold of my head again and loudly moaned, "I'm cumming!"

I stood up and looked at her. Her hair was a mess and in her face, her bra barely keeping her breasts in place but in my eyes, she looked amazing. Taking her arm, she moved her hair from her face and got down on her knees. I began undoing my pants as she unhooked her bra. The sight of those round, perky breasts instantly turned me on. Her nipples were a light pink. Catching my gaze, she teased me.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

As I searched for the words, Amber pulled down my pants and took my throbbing hard cock into her hand. She examined it closely. "This looks nice," she said as she took it into her mouth. My knees felt weak, like it was my first time. Hell, as long as I had been without sex, it felt like my first time. She took my cock deep into her mouth and that is when the first blast ejaculated from my cock.

She gagged at the unexpected surprise and then composed herself. After swallowing my seed, she gave me a pout. Her lips and eyes had disappointment all over them. I lifted her chin up so her eyes could look at mine.

"I'm not done," I said, revealing my still erect prick to her.

Smiling, she took it into her mouth and furiously began to suck it. If I didn't know any better, she was trying to get me to cum again. She pulled my cock out and looked up at me as she stroked it. 

"Fuck me," she said. "I need you inside me, now!"

I picked her up and set her back on the counter. Spreading her legs for me, she began rubbing her pussy as I slid my cock inside of her. She was fucking tight. 

"Yes, yes, yes...just like that...oh my god, yes," Amber said in between breaths.

I found myself all the way inside of her and I established a rhythm. The only sounds in the room were our collective moans and my cock punishing her pussy. I placed her leg on my shoulder as I increased the tempo of my thrusts. She leaned her head back, enjoying the thick member inside of her. Her pussy clenched my cock as the juices dripped from the fucking. 

"Hold on," she said as she sat up. "This is becoming a bit uncomfortable. I want you to fuck me the way I have fantasized about for days now."

I took half a step back and helped her down. She turned around and moved her hair from her face and gave me a sly smile. "Take me from behind," she said.

She leaned over the counter with her ass inviting me to do whatever I pleased. Her ass was perfect. Hell, it's probably still the best looking ass I have ever seen to this day. It was so round and curvy. I have to admit, it was the sexiest part about her. Now, it all made sense. Those nights where she saw me walking behind her and leaning over the counter with her ass out was not an accident. 

I grabbed her by the waist and effortlessly slid my cock inside of her. She was fucking wet. I spanked her ass as I thrusted my meat deep inside of her. She lowered her head on the counter, screaming and moaning in delight. 

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

She buried her face in her arms as I fucked her harder.  My cock getting stiffer, ready to blow for a second time. Normally, I pull out. For whatever reason, I decided not to do it. Amber felt it too and gave me her assurance.

"Cum inside me, it's alright," she said.

My cock blasted its second load of the night, coating her pussy and filling it up. "Oh fuck, yes!" I said.

I slowly pulled out of her, my cum dripping onto the floor. "Holy hell, I'm still hard," I thought to myself. Sliding it back inside of her, I resumed fucking her pussy. 

"Oh my. Ummm...okay," was all she could say.

I didn't last that long. Two minutes after sliding my cock back inside of her, I pulled out and came all over her ass. Sweat was pouring out from both of us at this point and the fallout from the intense hour of sex began to take its toll.

"Mmmmmm...that felt good," Amber said, as she smeared my cum across her ass. 

She stood up and I helped gather her clothes. She went to the bathroom to clean up and I began getting dressed. She came out with a big smile on her face. She placed her hand on my cheek and gave me a kiss.

"We need to do this again," she said.

I looked at the clock and saw our shift was almost over. 

"How about at your place?" I asked.

Smiling, she nodded and wrote down the directions. "I thought you might have some things to do before you get there," she said.

She was right. After we were relieved, I made my way back to the house and told my wife we were done. I packed up my things and told her I would have her served soon. The suddenness stunned her. I walked out of the house and got into my car. I drove to Amber's house where I was ready to start the next chapter of my life.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments