Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night At The Office

"Bitch Boss gets Dominated"

35
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The central air-conditioner switches off at six in the evening and it was getting quite humid on the floor. In addition to this, we were working under a substantial amount of stress, to complete the presentation for the meeting tomorrow morning, which meant that we were perspiring a lot. I could already see a larger sweat patch on her underarms apart from her skin which had already started glowing.

It was almost past nine in the night, and Grace – the head of division – and myself were working on a presentation which had been requested at the last minute for an urgent meeting in the morning tomorrow. The urgency of the requirement meant that we had to work overnight to ensure the morning the next day was not a disaster.

We had moved into the conference room in the afternoon, so that we could focus better, in the absence of any telephones ringing. The entire floor was dark and empty, with the only lights in the conference room, where Grace and myself were sweating it out.

Grace was a lady in her early forties, married with two kids. She had a fair complexion, slim figure and was relatively smaller than me in stature. She was wearing a light pink salwar kameez which fitted her tightly and a pair of loose salwar pants. Grace was not at all a popular figure amongst her team, which is one reason I ended up working the night with her, since no one else was willing to help.

We were almost done with work, and Grace was doing the finishing touches on the slides as I moved over to help her. I was standing over her, bent towards her laptop, and could smell the flowery perfume she wore, mixed with her sweat which kind of turned me on.

I had never fantasized about Grace, but suddenly, I could feel my cock getting hard.

To make matters worse, she finally emailed out the presentation and let out a huge sigh of relief raising her hand, which rubbed against my hard-on. She quickly pulled away and apologized, but couldn’t help glancing at my cock.

Making use of the opportunity, I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and exclaimed, “Today was a long day, you must be pretty tired.”

“Yes! It was and thank you very much for helping me out,” she responded while looking me in the eye. There was a tingling feeling within me urging me to kiss her, but I tried my best to hold back since I wasn’t too sure of her intentions.

“Anything else I can help you with?” I asked while sitting down on the chair next to her.

This was enough to break the awkwardness as she grabbed hold of my hand and leaned forward while saying “I am very grateful, that you stayed back. Anything I could do for you?” I leaned forward as well and in no time, we were passionately kissing, while I caressed her small bosom.

We broke off after a couple of minutes and she went down on her knees in between my legs. I quickly undid my belt and pants, while she tied back her hair in a knot. I pulled out my throbbing cock which was already wet with all the pre-cum. As she took my cock into her hand, I felt an electric shock running through my entire body, which made me let out a soft moan. After stroking my shaft gently a couple of times, she slowly kissed the tip of my penis, while licking off the pre-cum. I was in total ecstasy by this time and could not tolerate the foreplay any longer.

I stood her up, bent her over the table and slapped her ass twice, making her twitch both times. I quickly pulled down her salwar pants and stuck her panty into her mouth so that no one would hear her moans. Not that it mattered anyway. since the floor was empty, but just to be on the safe end. I lost no time in penetrating her from behind, as my cock was already so hard and we were both so horny. We completely forgot about any protection, as I kept pounding her with one hand forcing her head down on the table and the other slapping her ass.

As I was about to cum I pulled out, turned her over and spread her legs open. There she lay on the table with her cunt soaking wet through her hairy bush. I pulled out the panty which I had stuffed in her mouth and started kissing her passionately while caressing her boobs through her dress. She took off her top while still gasping for breath. The sweat on her body gave her a shimmering look.

She wore a pink bra matching her pink top. I pulled down the bra cups, exposing her tiny boobs and started roughly caressing her breasts while forcing my tongue into hers. We were both so sweaty, that strands of her hair stuck on my face. I moved slowly down to work her rock-hard nipples with my mouth, making her moan softly. Making this bitch moan made me turn on even more and I started sucking on her tits very hard making her wriggle in my grip. By the time I had stopped sucking, there were several red patches on her boobs.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

My cock which had toned down was ready for the job again and without any warning I thrust my cock into her hairy cunt, making her scream. As she wrapped her legs around my waist, I thrust deeper and harder into her whilst my sweat dripped onto her. I would have fucked her for a good three to four minutes before I blew my entire load into her pussy and continued thrusting until my dick had gone completely limp.

The conference room by now was strongly scented by our sweat mixed with the smell of sex. As soon as I caught my breath, I made her turn around on the table and forced my balls into her mouth in reverse. My balls had her mouth full and the idea of my balls in her mouth made my dick get harder. A few minutes later, I slapped my hard dick on her face and started face fucking her in reverse. The position we were in, made it easy for me to reach her throat, thereby gagging her in no time.

She tried pushing me away several times, but she was helpless in the position. As I pulled out, she took large gulps of air, coughing out the pre-cum I had implanted in her throat. Once again, I forced my cock into her mouth, deep-throating her until I blew another load into her this time. She had no option, but to swallow to stop herself from gagging.

We lay there on the table, both completely naked, trying to catch our breath when her mobile phone rang. It was her husband. She panicked and tried to get dressed quickly, but I answered the phone forcing her to talk. Her husband was checking on whether she was getting late and how she was going to get home. She said she was going to get a taxi back home and would take another hour or so to leave the office. All this while I was eating her pussy, sending shivers down her back as she tried to shrug me off and push me away. I wonder whether her husband heard our panting, for he asked whether she was alright before keeping down the phone.

As soon as Grace was done on the phone, she pulled me up on the head and our tongues were entangled again. I could taste my cum in her mouth as I tried to force my tongue down her throat. After some time, she whispered, “I want you to fuck me on my desk!”

This was a risky thing to do since, even though the floor was empty, the security could walk on us at any time. But we were so horny that it did not matter at all.

She was sitting on the table, so I thrust my dick into her cunt making her gasp and lifted her up grabbing her by her ass, while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I carried her all the way across the floor to her desk and my cock almost exploded again in her tight pussy, by the time we reached her desk.

As I laid her down on her desk, I thrust two fingers into her cunt and started thrusting vigorously. A few seconds and Grace squirted all over her desk with her limp body falling back on the desk. As she lay there gasping for breath, I turned her ass to the side and entered her pussy again. My balls were already drained after cumming twice, so I fucked Grace for over five minutes, slapping her ass all the while until my balls could shoot whatever the cum left in them. I let out a loud groan as I came in her pussy again and collapsed on her limp body. We lay like that for over ten minutes, while gently kissing and caressing each other.

It was very late already and we reluctantly grabbed some tissues which she had in her drawer to wipe ourselves and the desk. Grace booked a taxi while we put our clothes back on. The taxi came by fast and we did not have much time to do anything thereafter. We kissed each other goodbye and left.

A couple of weeks passed, and I tried to approach Grace again, but she continued as if nothing had happened that night. I did not want to be too pushy either since, after all, she was my supervisor. We never had sex nor any intimate moments after that, but that one night was indeed a fantasy come true.

Published 
Written by Bradcooper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments