Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Day as an Office Junior

"Old man helping himself to a young teen"

25
13 Comments 13
28.3k Views 28.3k
970 words 970 words
As I stepped off the bus and onto the street, I thought about what had just happened. It was a little disconcerting. I wondered how many women get accosted like that and the men get away with it. But, at the same time, I hadn’t cum like that in quite some time. None of the boys I’d dated ever got me off like that! In fact, they hadn’t gotten me off at all.

After a short walk, I arrived at work from my ordeal on the bus, determined not to let it affect my 1st day in my new job. I checked in at the reception desk. There was an older gentleman there manning the desk.

“Ah, it’s your 1st day, miss,” he said, as he passed me a floor plan with directions of where I needed to go. His sweaty hand lingered over mine as he let go of the map. Then he said “I think I saw you on the number seven bus this morning. I was seated near you.”

I replied sweetly, “Yes, that’s right. I was on the number seven bus, but standing.”

“In that case, wait miss!” he said in a firm voice, “I best point you in the right direction, else you will only get lost.”

He slowly rose from his chair and started to wobble to the other side of the desk. He was moving so slowly, I asked him if he was ok.

He replied, “Yes miss, everything is in working order, but me leg does play up a bit.” Searching in his jacket pocket he added, “Bloody hell! I have forgotten me marker pen.”

He turned around and asked me to help him go back behind the desk for it. I said sure, and was about to offer him my hand. Before I could say anything he had put his hand around my waist, so I slowly walked behind the desk with his arm and hand firmly around my waist.

“Now, where’s my marker pen.” He said to himself. “Oh, I know! It’s on the bottom shelf.”

As he bent down to the bottom shelf, I felt his hand slide from my waist down over my arse, which was covered with a tight black pencil skirt split at the rear, settling onto my stocking clad thigh.

“Mmm.” he murmured, “I know it’s down here somewhere.”

I could hear him rummaging in a box on the shelf, but his hand remained firmly on my thigh, at the top of my stockings. “There it is, miss!” he said, “Thank god! I was getting stiff down here!”

Smiling at his little joke, he slowly stood up, his hand sliding up under my skirt and up onto my thong. He whispered in my ear, “I think I have found what I’m looking for.” He added in a firm voice, “Open the map and concentrate on it.

ParisRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRosee

OK?”

I could feel his old clammy hand running over my tiny thong like an octopus. I started to reply. “Shh!” he said, whispering in my ear, “I saw you on the bus with all those dirty men around you. I know you are a cock hungry tart! And now you are going to be a good girl for me. I want a piece of that pie!”

His hand was sweaty and his fingers were rubbing over my thong, working their way to my slit.

“Still a little damp from your bus ride, I see,” he said leering at me.

He was slowly marking the map with one hand, while pushing his middle finger into my pussy with the other.

He whispered to me, “You remind me of my stepdaughter. She was very pretty and a good girl, like you, except she used to go commando. Made it easy for me, it did.”

He wiggled his finger inside me, commenting on how good it felt.

“There’s a camera in front of you, so if you don’t want to get into trouble you best just smile and open your legs a bit more for daddy.” Adding, “You’re so fookin ’tight, you dirty little tart!”

I did precisely what he asked, even adding a little wiggle to my bum. Suddenly, I felt my pussy explode, and my juices flowed around his finger and out onto the palm of his hand.

“You naughty little tart! Did I tell you to cum? You best keep looking at that camera and smiling. And keep very quiet unless someone enters the building. Then you can say, ‘Have you found your marker pen, Mr. Jenkins. You got that?”

“Yes sir!”

He then went down on his knees, totally hidden by the large reception desk and managed to squeeze in front of me. I felt his sweaty old hands pushing my skirt up very high. One hand slid round to my arse while the other hand moved my wet thong to the side.

I could feel his warm tongue licking all around my shaved pussy, licking up my dripping juices like a cat and a dish of milk. The tip of his tongue darted all around my soft wet slit, and then rasped against my emerging clit. I felt a bit weak in the knees, as I raced toward another orgasm. It felt like I was standing there for an age, but in reality he was only down there for maybe three minutes before I rewarded him with another wet, juicy orgasm.

He pulled my skirt back down, stood back up, and, wiping his face with his sleeve, he handed me the map, patted me on the bum, and said, “On you go now, miss and have a nice day”

I wandered toward the bank of elevators, thinking to myself, ‘What more could possibly happen?‘

Published 
Written by stockingsanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments