Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Model for a Day

"Down on her luck, Amanda takes a job as a photographer's assistant to earn a little cash"

39
8 Comments 8
26.4k Views 26.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read
I moved out to Los Angeles about six months ago. Like many young women who make the move, I had dreams of being a movie star. I grew up in Alabama and after finishing high school, I packed up my stuff and headed west. Needless to say, this was an entirely different world than I was used to. Everyone was beautiful and seemed to be in a hurry at all times. Certainly not what I experienced in the South.

I had a small studio apartment in the valley and made ends meet by working as a waitress. It was a decent job for all the reasons you probably already know - mostly the flexibility and cash. I didn’t make a lot of money but it was enough to pay rent and buy myself groceries, so I didn’t need much more.

My story really begins when I started receiving fewer and fewer shifts at work. I think it had something to do with the fact that I simply would not flirt back with the manager like some of the other girls would. I grew up with good manners and self-respect. I wasn’t like some of these fake LA girls who seemed to do anything to get themselves ahead.

I had lost track of the days and suddenly it was the sixth of May. This was a problem for several reasons. The biggest of which was that I did not have enough money in my bank account to cover the rent that was due five days ago. On top of that, after the fifth of the month, the landlord tacks on another five percent fee. I now owed $1365.

I pulled up my banking account on my phone and saw a balance of $605.

“Shit!” I said, out loud to myself.

I needed to come up with almost $800 as soon as possible. I could easily call my parents but I knew the lecture I would receive if they found out I was out of money so soon. It simply wasn’t worth it. I started scrolling through some online job postings in hopes that I could find something that would pay in advance or would just be some odd job that could get me paid that day.

After about twenty minutes of looking, one finally jumped out at me.

Get paid cash today! Seeking assistants for photo shoots. Call 330-597-3412 and ask for James. 

With a high school education, there wasn’t much that I was really qualified for so I decided to give James a call. After telling him about myself and my situation, he invited me to stop by his office so that we could get started right away. He had a photo shoot in about an hour and wanted to give me some basic training.

This all seemed perfect. I asked how much it paid and James said it can vary but it will be no less than $300 for a three-hour session. Holy shit, a hundred dollars per hour?!

I hopped in my car and started out towards James’ office. When I got there, I was not very impressed with the building at all. I guess I was expecting more because the job was so high-paying. It looked like any other business park in LA - grey and industrial. I walked up to the door and found the intercom.

“Hello? This is Amanda. I’m here for James.” I said into it.

“Hey Amanda, come on in. We are third door on the left.” James said back through the speaker.

I walked in and found the hallway completely empty. No buzz of activity. No sounds. Nothing. This was certainly not the glamorous Hollywood job I had imagined back in Alabama. I found the third door and entered the office reception room. James was sitting on a couch fiddling with a camera.

“Hey Amanda, thanks for coming on such short notice! Let’s go over the basics.” He said.

The next ten minutes were spent explaining my role. It was simple stuff - aiming the light in certain directions, grabbing wardrobe changes for the models, etc. Pretty much what I expected from the job title.

“Alright - so todays shoot will be for a company that sells men’s underwear - boxer briefs, tank tops, that kind of thing.” James told me. “I know you are young but I still expect the utmost professionalism. Not gawking. No staring. None of that shit. Got it?”

“Got it. No problem, James!” I chirped.

The next hour was pretty boring. A model named Pete came in and James took pictures. After Pete was photographed in his third pair of boxer briefs, James put down his camera and seemed disappointed.

“Something isn’t right, Pete. This is boring. Just the same lame ass underwear shots everyone does.” He said.

Pete shrugged. Models never really say much, I learned.

“Amanda, how do you feel about earning a little extra money by playing model today?” James said, without looking at me.

“What? Really? I’m barely wearing any makeup! I would have to go home and change and…” I stammered.

“There’s no time for that. You look fine as you are. Now put these on.” James said, as he tossed me a pair of men’s briefs.

They were pink and very soft. I was kind of surprised they were men's. I went behind the curtain that was hanging to provide a little privacy for the models to change. I shimmied out of my jeans and pulled my panties down. I pulled up the pink briefs and was surprised at how well they fit. Nervously, I walked out from behind the curtain. I was a little embarrassed to be wearing only a crop top t-shirt and underwear in front of two complete strangers but that was a feeling I would have to get over if I wanted to be in this business.

Heck, if this goes well, this could be my big break, I thought. James came over and began messing with my hair. He removed the pony tail holder and ruffled my hair a little so it was messy.

“Great, that looks perfect for this. This is going to be way better. You have an excellent body, Amanda!” James said, causing me to blush a bit. “Okay, get over there next to Pete. Just follow his lead and do some casual poses.”

Pete was a little intimidating. He was about six foot, three inches tall and looked like he was carved from stone. Not big and hulking, but very toned. I didn’t realize that I would feel this nervous being near him - he was extremely good looking up close. The fact that he was wearing nothing but a tight pair of boxer briefs sure didn’t make me any more comfortable.

I had only been this close to a boy wearing this little clothing a few times in my life and that was my high school boyfriend. We fooled around while we dated like teenagers do. I only let him have sex with me twice though. I felt so guilty afterwards that I swore I would not do it again until I’m married.

For the next ten minutes, Pete and I followed James’s direction and posed, laughed, and had fun for the camera.

“Something still isn’t right, guys. Amanda, lose the shirt.” James said.

“What? James, I can’t do that. I thought this was for a magazine ad. They can’t show a topless girl!” I protested.

“If you want an extra five hundred dollars, you will take off the shirt and bra and not worry about the ad. You can cover yourself with your hands and we’ll shoot it so no one can see your bare breasts. Trust me on this one. We’ll make it fun and sexy.”

I barely heard a word he said after, 'extra five hundred dollars'. I would be able to pay my rent!

I turned away from them and pulled my shirt off, unsnapped my 32C bra, and covered myself with my hands before returning to the set with Pete. My breasts are not small but they aren’t huge either.

I noticed him checking me out and I have to admit it felt pretty good to get that attention.

“Okay guys, here’s how this is going to go. I’m going to pull the couch into the frame and you two are going to get playful. The story this will tell will be fun and sexy. Play fight, grab, roll around, whatever. Basically, it’s going to look like fun foreplay. I’ll tell you went to hold poses and all that, but for the most part, I’ll just be shooting, so just be natural.” James instructed us.

I wasn’t really sure how to be ‘natural’ so I asked Pete to take the lead. He started by tickling me. I am super ticklish so this had the effect of me dropping my hands to try to push him away, which, of course, exposed my breasts. He stared for a second which gave me an opening to playfully grab his nipple. Those first few moments were a little awkward and forced, but after about a minute we were kind of into it.

I nearly forgot about James snapping pictures as Pete and I messed around. I have to admit, despite the professional environment, I was getting a little bit aroused. Pete was hot and having his hands all over my body was having an effect on me. Suddenly, Pete scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled and screamed and he dropped me on the couch. Quick as lightning, he jumped on top of me and pinned me down.

Being a little competitive, I rolled as hard as I could to escape his pin. This had the effect of knocking us both off the couch. We landed on the ground with me on top of him. I quickly straddled him in my own attempt to pin him. As I did so, I ground myself down onto his crotch, where I felt the unmistakable feeling of a semi-hard penis below me. Apparently, I was having an effect on him as well.

“Alright, Amanda, sit up and cover up those tits. Hold that pose. You guys are doing great.” James cut in.

As I held the pose, James moved all around us, capturing different angles of us. Beneath me, I felt Pete getting harder. I didn’t dare look down but it felt big.

“Okay, guys, let’s take a break. You’re doing great, but I have some other ideas we can try.” James said.

I stood up off Pete and looked down. The plaid pattern on his boxer briefs did a good job hiding what has happening underneath but there was still quite the erection stretching the front of the underwear. He noticed me noticing him. I blushed and he smirked.

James handed us two different pairs of briefs to change into. I headed behind the curtain to switch them out. As I peeled down the pink ones, I noticed a pretty obvious wet spot had formed on them. I was mortified. I hoped that wasn't visible in the pictures! I balled them up and threw them into my purse. Then, I slipped on the new light blue pair.

When I came out, James and Pete were chatting about the next set up for the shoot.

“Amanda, glad you're ready. We’re going to keep the same vibe going but turn up the sexiness this time. Just follow Pete’s lead again and roll with it.” James told me.

I snuck a peak at Pete’s new briefs. They were a light green color and did nothing to hide his penis. He no longer had an erection but his dick outline was prominent. It still looked big, despite being soft. I was suddenly worried about another wet spot forming on my new briefs.

James gave us the signal and Pete started things quickly. It was more playful rolling around and grabbing but we found ourselves in some sexual positions a little more often - me straddling him, him between my legs, him grabbing me from behind. No matter the position, I continuously felt his hardening dick rubbing against my ever moistening vagina. It was getting out of hand.

“Amanda, get on your knees. Pete, stand in front of her.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

Amanda, reach up and grab the waistband and act like you are pulling them down.” James directed.

I was uncomfortable but it was just acting. However, I was now facing the bulge in his pants and only inches away. James was snapping away from all over.

“Okay, Pete, lay back one the couch. Amanda, give me a pose like you are going into kiss him from the side and grab that beautiful looking bulge in Pete’s briefs.”

“What? No - that’s too far, James!” I said, even though there was part of me that wanted to.

“Do this shot and I’ll add fifty dollars to your check.” He replied.

I thought about it for a second and decided it was worth it. Hesitantly, I got in position and reached for his dick. I didn’t grab it, as that felt unprofessional. After all, this was just acting so I just placed my hand on top of it. Under my touch, he went from slightly hard to fully erect. I looked down and saw that it looked like a cucumber under the fabric.

“Pete, return the favor! Before you say anything, it’s another fifty bucks, Amanda.”

Pete reached up with the hand that was closest to me and began caressing my vagina over the briefs. I was really starting to feel uneasy about this. He wasn’t acting. He was really trying to arouse me.

“Oh my god - you’re soaking wet!” Pete whispered to me.

With that he rubbed harder and made contact with my clit. It sent a shudder though my entire body.

“Yes! That’s perfect!” James yelled.

I assumed he got the shot he wanted and I leapt up off the couch. I was overwhelmed and this had gone too far. Pete was hot but I didn’t want something like this to get back to my family in Alabama.

“Okay - grand finally…” James started.

“I don’t think I can go any further, James.” I told him. “I’m not a slut and I don’t want my career to start off like this.”

“Amanda, If you do as I say, you’ll get another thousand dollars today. Hell, I’ll make an even two thousand. If this campaign goes national, you’ll laugh at a two thousand dollar pay day because you’ll be lining up jobs that pay five times that on a weekly basis.” He replied.

My mind was spinning. Two thousand dollars was a lot of money. That would really help out.

“Make it three grand and I’ll do anything.” I replied.

“Done.” He said quickly and moved on to his next thought. “My vision is this… the last shots will be of the underwear being peeled off your bodies and eventually landing on the bed and the floor. The two of you will need to be within range so I can get pieces of you guys in the frame. Got it? So get to it.”

Pete had been waiting for this. As soon as James had his camera ready, Pete was on me. Slowly and painstakingly kissing my neck and shoulders while running his hands all over me. He was electric. Within seconds, I was doing the same to him. He delicately laid me back on the couch and placed himself between my legs.

We kissed for the first time since this started. It was hot and passionate. Pete ground his cock into me, dry humping my pussy. I was overheating rapidly. I reached back and began pulling his underwear down, exposing his ass. As his hard cock, still contained in briefs, rubbed against my mound, pleasure radiated through my body. I moaned aloud.

Pete rolled us over and pulled me up his body so he could suck my nipples. Another moan escaped my lips and one more followed when his hand slid between us and into my underwear, caressing my pussy. With expert dexterity, his fingers spread my lips and made direct contact with my clit. I nearly came instantly.

Completely lost in the moment, I reached between us and slipped my hand into his briefs. Finally, my hand made contact with that cock I’d been imagining all along. It was enormous - thicker and longer than my past boyfriend’s. I slowly stroked him up and down, making him harder than he already was. He groaned as my hand squeezed his knobby head.

Reality disappeared and I was overtaken with lust that I’ve never felt before. When I had sex in high school, it was clumsy, awkward, and not very pleasurable. My boyfriend had just fingered me for a minute then pulled out his penis, which I now realize was not very big, and shoved it in and out for about a minute before shooting his seed all over my stomach. Even when we just fooled around, I never felt like this. I was on fire.

All the while, James was circling and telling us how awesome it looked. Eventually, I had pulled Pete’s cock out over the top of the underwear he was modeling and was jerking him aggressively. While I did that, he was alternating between rubbing my clit and slipping his thick fingers inside my dripping cunt. I was on a one-way road to a mind numbing orgasm.

As we kissed, I was moaning and began shaking. Pete knew what that meant and redoubled his efforts by slipping his middle finger inside me and curling it to expertly hit my g-spot, while pressing his palm into the top of my pussy, putting pressure on my little button. When he did that, fireworks went off in my head and I screamed out.

“Oh, fuck! I’m cumming!” I moaned.

As my orgasm subsided, I was still stroking Pete. He rolled us so that he was now on top and got up on his knees. He yanked his waistband down, freeing the rest of his dick. This was the first actual look I got of it, despite playing with it for the past ten minutes. It was an absolute monster. Unable to stand out straight because of its own weight, it hung down slightly, even though it was rock hard.

I don’t think it was twelve inches long but it was damn close, probably around ten or eleven, but it was also impossibly thick. I had felt that when I reached into his briefs and couldn't get my fingers all the way around it but now that I was looking at it, I could see that it was as thick as my wrist in its current state. At the end was a head the size of a small plum. Let’s be clear - a small plum is still fucking huge when you are talking about penis heads.

He reached down and pulled my head towards his hog. I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth to accept him. With the head in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it and used my hands to jerk him off at the same time. I really wanted to make him cum but there was a little part of me that knew this wasn’t ending with a blowjob. Sooner or later, that fat cock would be pushing its way into my tiny little cunt. With that in mind, my goal was to get it as wet and slippery with saliva as possible for a smooth entrance.

There was something very tender about all of this. My emotions felt animalistic but Pete was very gentle. He didn’t try to force it down my throat or make me gag. I think he was looking at it as a prelude to fucking me, as well. At this point, James was behind Pete, taking pictures of him with his underwear pulled down to his knees.

“Amanda, you can barely get that thing in you mouth. We’re running out of time here. Pete, sit down on the couch and let Amanda try to climb that thing. Honey, keep your underwear on and just move them to the side.” James said, still keeping his mind on the final product.

We changed positions again and Pete sat there with his shiny, hard erection pointing towards the ceiling. Facing him, I climbed on top of Pete and straddled him. It was go-time. Squatting down, I pulled my blue underwear to the side with one hand and grabbed ahold of Pete’s fuck stick with the other. Lowering myself slowly, I felt myself make contact with the tip. He was still wet from my blowjob and I was still dripping like a leaky faucet. I took a deep breath and pushed down.

Suddenly, the head popped inside me and I felt a stretching like never before. I nearly blacked out as a searing combination of pain and pleasure emanated from my pussy. Holding still while my body adjusted to this new invader, I began rubbing my own clit to help the pleasure overtake the pain. It was working and soon, I continued my descent. Inch after inch disappeared inside me and each one brought a new and different feeling. Sometimes it was pure pressure, sometimes it was a stretching. Then it would feel like I was about to orgasm before changing back to just feeling full.

Eight inches later, I felt him hitting my cervix and knew there was no more room for him to go. My tiny little pussy could not handle all of him. I looked down and saw a few more inches remaining outside me. What a shame! Now, I began lifting off him. A whole new set of sensations rocked my body. Another thirty seconds passed and we were fucking. I riding him slowly while still adjusting to his size but the moans coming from him told me that my tight pussy was doing its job. Meanwhile, since I started riding him, I was in a continual state of orgasm and a string of profanities was flying out of my mouth.

“Fuck her from behind, Pete.” We heard James telling us.

I rose up off him and his cock, coated with my wetness, slapped against his stomach. I bent over on the couch on my hands and knees. Pete approached from behind , moved my briefs to the side, and slid himself inside me again. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto him. It was wonderful being filled by him again. There was no pain this time - just pure pleasure. Feeling a little less resistance this time, Pete picked up the tempo. Soon, he was really fucking me hard and I was on the edge of consciousness after constantly orgasming for the last ten minutes or so.

Without warning, Pete pulled out.

“Oh, I’m fucking cumming!” He groaned through gritted teeth.

I felt his cum spray all over my back and ass, soaking into the briefs I was still wearing. Feeling his warm jizz spilling all over and running down my sides made me feel alive. I have never felt that way before. Even after he pulled out, I was still tingling with the aftershocks of such an orgasmic experience.

Pete laid back on the couch, exhausted and I crawled on top of him, snuggling into his chest. I moved slowly because my back was still covered in cum. James snapped the last of the pictures and told us how great we were.

I stood up off the couch on wobbly legs, feeling a little light headed. Reality was beginning to set back in as I realized I had just been fucked by a stranger on camera in front of another stranger for three thousand dollars. After the intense pleasure I received, I didn't exactly regret any of it. In fact, I was kind of proud of myself. I felt sexy.

As I headed behind the curtain to grab my clothes and get dressed, the room was silent. It was like we were all a little shocked by what had just transpired. I pulled the cum-cover panties down and looked at them. I felt like they were a proper souvenir for the day and shoved them in my purse. I got dressed and as I came back from behind the curtain, James handed me a stack of twenty dollar bills.

I thanked him and started to head out the door after saying goodbye. Pete stopped me and sheepishly asked for my number before I could get all the way out the door. Of course I gave it to him. Any chance to get fucked like that again would be taken without a second thought.

The photos that James took never actually made it into the ad. They ended up using a couple of Pete that were taken before I even got involved.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments