Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moan-Day At The Office, Chapter 1

"She was the bosses slut and she loved her work!"

27
13 Comments 13
51.3k Views 51.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
It was another typical Monday at the office. I knew what was coming - it's always the same for me. The men come back to work horny as fuck, and I have to deal with the groping, pawing, and leering as I make my way through the office to the elevator and upstairs to Mr. Blackwell's office.

I have a rather interesting job. On paper, I am Mr. Blackwell's executive secretary. My job description calls for me to be his personal assistant and schedule his meetings, take care of running his office, and be his secretary with all the usual duties - typing, filing, taking dictation and the like.

The reality of my job is a little different. I am basically Mr. Blackwell's personal slut - his personal fuck-toy, available for his use and pleasure in any way he wants. Aside from my office duties, I also take care of his more personal needs, servicing him when he needs it - and he needs it a lot! But I don't mind; he pays me very well and I get all the sex I could ever want!

Mr. Blackwell is quite handsome too, a definite plus for my job! Six foot four inches tall, he has shoulder length jet black hair parted in the middle. He has a short, but full beard, piercing blue eyes that sometimes I swear he could look straight into my soul with, and a devastating smile - when he smiles at me, I melt completely!

While I wasn't the only woman in the office, I was the youngest... a fact that had the other women in the office hating me. Mr. Blackwell is the handsomest and most eligible bachelor in the office, and any girl working there would kill for the chance to have what I have. So I wasn't very well liked by the other women in the office.

Now the men in the office were another matter. I am always getting hit on, felt up, and harassed by the men in the office. It's like they know I am the bosses whore, so that makes it okay for them to treat me like a piece of meat, too. Mr. Blackwell doesn't stop them from harassing me, but I think they all know there was a limit to what they can get away with. Mr. Blackwell is very rich and very powerful, and everyone at the office knows not to cross him. I get harassed and I get talked about, but I could not be safer if I worked in a police station!

I love my job as Mr. Blackwell's secretary... I love being his personal slut and anything he wants to do to or with me was fine by me. The only problem with my job is getting to it! I have to pass through a gauntlet of catcalls, hands groping and grabbing, and derogatory remarks. There is one particular office stud who always gives me trouble. His name was Derrick and he fancies himself a real slab of 100% Grade A prime man-meat! But he can't hold a candle to Mr. Blackwell. Still that doesn't stop him from trying.

I came to work one day wearing my tight black leather-look mini-skirt, a wide collared white button-front blouse, and my six-inch strappy black stiletto heels. The skirt was so short you could just see the bottom crease of my ass and the blouse had the first three buttons undone so the neckline opened to show my tits off very playfully. Mr. Blackwell has instructed that never wear a bra or panties at the office because they get in his way. The only time I'm allowed panties is on my "ladies days" and he keeps track of those on his calendar.

Mr. Blackwell always wants me to wear suggestive clothes and clothes that are easy to get out of! He wants me to always be accessible to him. I love that I am his sex object - it makes me feel desired and sexy and it's very flattering that someone as hunky and gorgeous as he is would want me like that. I know a lot of women don't like being seen as a sex object and want to be thought of as a person. And that's fine for them. But I like being his fuck-toy. I love that he finds me desirable and wants to bury that beautiful cock in me anytime he feels like it. I am his to do with as he pleases, when he pleases because pleasing him is what I am here for.

I parked my old Toyota Celica in the underground parking garage in the spot set aside for me, close to the door. Next to me is Mr. Blackwell's black Lexus (such a beautiful car). It was a cool day, I could feel my nipples harden and poke at the satiny material of my blouse as I walked to the elevator. I got onto the elevator and started to head up to Mr. Blackwell's office. The elevator door closed and I felt it start up, but it stopped again one floor up at the main lobby.

There in the lobby was a group of men waiting for the elevator themselves as the doors open up. I moved to the back of the elevator to make room for them as it started to get crowded. Finally the last man got on the elevator - and wouldn't you know it, it was Derrick! Fuck! I thought to myself. Well hopefully he won't notice me. I started to maneuver myself around into the corner where he wouldn't see me, but I wasn't quick enough.

"Well hello, Julie," he said as he saw me, an evil glint in his eyes. He worked his way towards me. I was trapped in the corner, my back to the wall and he stood only inches from me now. It was going to be a very long elevator ride! Suddenly I felt his hands slipping up under my mini-skirt and massaging my naked ass!

I tried wiggling his hand away, twisting and turning to try to get him to stop, but in the tight confines I couldn't escape and my trying only aggravated him. He moved closer, pinning me tighter into the corner so I couldn't move at all, and he slipped his hands further around towards my crack and started probing it around my cunt, spreading the juices towards my asshole. I held my gasp in, I couldn’t have other people knowing what’s happening right in front of them.

I could feel my body temperature rise, heat radiating off me. I was, literally, a bitch in heat. I could smell my own scent in the air, and there was no doubt all the men around me knew what was happening now. I was getting turned on, my hard, aching nipples trying to poke holes through my shirt. Derrick lifted my skirt to my waist, shoved his leg between mine and started trying to put a finger inside my asshole.

This then was my usual Monday battle. Men coming into the office frustrated because either they are single and struck out over the weekend, or their wives or girlfriends didn’t satisfy them. In Mr. Blackwell's case, it was the latter. I don't know what is wrong between him and his wife. Frankly, I don't care. I will do whatever he says - I always want to please him and give him pleasure. And he likes it when I dress up for him like a slut. So I make sure I am as slutty as I can be for him. But the other men in the office often feel they can take advantage of the situation too. Especially Derrick... I hate him.

"Derrick!" I hissed in hushed tones as he started to put a second finger inside my ass. That was enough. I wasn’t his to play with. Unfortunately, I was just the office whore so I couldn't go to Mr. Blackwell and complain. I had to just keep quiet about it. Derrick knew that too... he was still probing my ass when we reached my floor and as the door opened, I slowly maneuvered my way out of the elevator, my tits and my hard pointy nipples brushing the arms of the men I passed.

I walked out of the elevator, trying to adjust my skirt... pulling it back down and trying not fall at the same time. Embarrassed and blushing red as an apple, I hurried inside the office as quickly as I could and got to my desk. I got settled and waited for Mr. Blackwell to arrive. I like to get to the office before Mr. Blackwell so I can welcome him, especially on Mondays.

Before I could get completely settled in and ready Mr. Blackwell buzzed, startling me. He was early this morning!

"Coffee. NOW!" he growled.

Uh-oh, I thought to myself, He must have had a bad weekend at home. I knew I would have my work cut out for me, calming him down and getting his mind off his troubles. Whenever Mr. Blackwell came to work in a sour mood, it meant that it was up to me to make him more agreeable and easier to work around. And that could take some doing. Mr. Blackwell was a fair but strict man, and he didn't like to be crossed. So to keep from getting in trouble myself, I rushed into his room with his coffee.

"Mr. Blackwell, Sir," I said as I walked into his room with his coffee.

"Julie, get in here girl," he growled. I slowly walked towards him and set the tray of coffee on his table with a spoon and some sugar.

"I do not like what I see, Julie. I am very disappointed," he said.

"I’m very sorry, Sir. It was chilly this morning and then in the elevator, Derrick... " I stopped. I knew that excuses were useless, but it was the truth. His waved his hand in dismissal at my excuse.

"Nonsense. Not my problem, slut. I don’t like what I see. I am not even hard looking at you. I had to spend the whole weekend with my wife at home, and then I come into the office and see this? STRIP now," he commanded.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir," I felt deeply embarrassed and ashamed. I couldn’t make him hard with my appearance. I hung my head.

I slowly unfastened the clasp on the back of my skirt and it slipped to the floor. Then I removed my blouse and dropped it to the floor on top of my mini-skirt. Naked now except for my stiletto heels, I stood there before him, still hanging my head. "Come," he commanded, while slowly stirring the sugar into his hot coffee. I came closer, not real sure what he had in mind, but obeying nonetheless. He stood grabbing me quickly by the back of the neck and pulled me to him. He grabbed a nipple between his strong fingers and pinched it hard.

"Ahhh... Sir, please!" I yelped, stomping my feet.

"Quiet little girl, I haven’t even begun with you yet," he said menacingly. And with that he slapped the tit he pinched and quickly moved to pinch the other just as hard. I stomped my feet protesting again - with equally futile results. I squirmed and writhed under the pain in my nipples but that pain also held pleasure as I saw the smile on his face.

"After spending the weekend with my bitch of a wife and hearing her harping over every damn thing on earth, I come to work on Monday expecting to see my slutty little whore dressed sexy and glamorous and ready to make me forget my troubles. But instead of seeing my pretty little slut, I see nothing more than a secretary... a librarian... in my office," he said.

His words cut me like a knife. A librarian? I felt the tears welling in my eyes as I stood there. Any physical abuse or punishment I got at his hands couldn't have compared with the shame and sorrow I felt knowing I disappointed him.

“I’m sorry Sir, please forgive me. It was cold this morning and on Monday the men in the elevator are very aggressive.”

“Of course they are aggressive, you stupid cunt,” he said, “Two days without pussy will do that to a man, especially if he has a bitch of a wife like half these men do.”

He slapped my tit again, harder. “Ahhh,” I moaned out.

"Now, open those cunt lips, let me see how wet you got in that elevator. I have eyes everywhere. Don't ever doubt that. I didn’t like you covering your ass while walking out of the elevator, ” he said.

I thrust my pelvis out for better access and opened my pussy lips for him. I could smell my musky aroma in the air and I felt the cool room air hit my clit. Then he slapped my cunt HARD with his bare hand.

"OH SIR!" I yelped. He just laughed at my shock and discomfort.

He shoved two fingers deep into my still stinging pussy as he lectured me. “Hot, wet, and bare. That’s how I need you on Mondays, Julie. Especially on Mondays. I hope you remember that for next week. Each day I expect you to dress to pleasure me, but Mondays, after two long days without you it is especially important.

"I am so disappointed I am still not hard. I expected to see my slutty little fuck... I pay good money for you, and I expect to reap my rewards. I am so angry Julie,” he said, pinching and pulling my nipples and churning his fingers in my bare pussy.

I moaned out load, the combination of pain and pleasure working on my mind. I felt so bad causing him this anger and displeasure.

“Please forgive me Sir, please!” I moaned and reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. I pulled him down, bringing my lips to his and kissing him deeply. I felt his tongue probing inside my mouth and I tasted the coffee he just drank. I kissed him the best I knew how and wrapped one leg around his to allow him to finger my dripping pussy easier.

After a few wonderful moments he pushed me back.

Sofii_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofii_Lopez

"How may I make up for my offense?" I asked him, breathlessly. He walked around his desk and opened a drawer. He pulled out what at first appeared to be a strap-on vibrator, and he walked back around to me again. I looked at him curiously.

"This is how you will make up for your thoughtlessness," he said, "Now come and bend over the desk and let's get this on you."

Puzzled, I walked to the desk and bent over, sticking my ass out and spreading my legs a bit. He wrapped the straps around my thighs and slid them up. That's when I realized what he was doing. This wasn't a strap-on for fucking someone else... this was a strap-on for ME! He parted my pussy lips and put the head of the vibrator at my opening. Then he pushed it slowly into my wet hot tunnel.

"OHHHGODDD!" I moaned long and loud as the vibrator sank into me. I grabbed the edge of the desk and held on tightly my mouth in an "O" and my eyes wide as I felt the plastic cock opening me up. He kept pushing the invader deeper and deeper still, until I thought he was going to split me cleanly in two with it. Finally it came to rest pressing slightly on my cervix. He stopped, leaving me panting, while he buckled everything tight in place.

He turned me around then to face him. "Now then, this little friend of yours vibrates and squirms and that bump you feel on your clit is another little surprise. This is the remote control to what you are now wearing. I will keep it with me. Now, go to your desk and get to work... we have wasted enough time already this morning," he said. He gave me a playful swat as I walked over to my desk and gingerly sat down to begin my work.

I should describe Mr. Blackwell's office. It's a large room and as you stand in the doorway, his huge imposing desk is directly in front of you across the room. A bank of large windows are on the wall behind him with a view of the city. To the left is a closet and a private restroom. To the right is my smaller desk facing him with four four-drawer file cabinets next to my desk. Mr. Blackwell likes for me to be in the same room in case I'm needed for anything. There is a leather sofa on the wall next to the door on the left.

His office is on the thirty-fifth floor and there are no buildings that high for several blocks so no one will be looking in the windows at us. There are no windows to the rest of the office out front either so we have complete privacy when he feel the need to use me.

I had hardly begun my work when I felt the vibrator begin to hum. I gasped at first and looked at him. He was smiling and I smiled back, then looked back to my work. The vibrations were pleasant and my pussy felt happy as I sat there. A few moments later I felt another strange sensation... the vibrator was rotating inside me! The head and upper part of the shaft were going in small circles inside my pussy, buzzing against my pussy walls all the way around. It felt wonderful!

"Oooh!" I mewled, squirming a bit in my seat. A girl could get used to a seat like this! I looked at Mr. Blackwell and smiled, mouthing a silent "Thank you" to him.

That was probably a mistake, thanking him like that. Because just as I was getting used to the new sensations and grooving to the rhythm, the room exploded.

"OHHHFUUUCKK!!" I cried as the device inside me went wild. I bucked and writhed in my chair gripping my desk and clawing at it. My chair squeaked and groaned from my contortions and I went nuts at my desk. Looking across the room, I saw Mr. Blackwell smiling broadly as he held up the remote.

"Having fun, my little cunt?" he asked mockingly, "My little helper is pretty powerful isn't he? And just think this isn't even full power yet - I have two more levels and his special present yet to go!"

I sat at my desk in a dizzying state of lust... I couldn't think, I couldn't respond with anything that made any sense, I was completely bewildered by the buzzing, rotating, thrusting demon inside me. It seemed like my world had been turned into a snow-globe, shaken and swirling around inside my head.

He kept the device going for what seemed like forever, and I felt myself building to a earth-shattering orgasm. I knew if he didn't stop soon, the janitors would have one hell of a mess in here!

"Oh God! Oh please Sir... Please! I can't... I'm gonna cum... please!" I cried as I felt myself getting perilously close. Just as I felt myself slipping over the edge it stopped, and I collapsed on the desk panting and sweating and trembling as I tried to calm myself.

I lay there for several minutes as the cool room air soothed my fevered state. Finally I raised my head to look at the man who had caused such a ruckus in my head.

"Roll your chair over here slut, I want to watch your next performance unhindered by that desk," he said. I knew that he wasn't finished with me and that the next one would most likely be even more extreme. But I obeyed, wanting only to please him and make up for my earlier transgressions. I rolled my chair over in front of his desk where he had pointed. Once there I adjusted myself slightly and got ready for a wild ride.

I didn't have to wait long. And this time there was no buildup... he slammed the device into full power and let the little clit buzzer go too. I howled as the roller coaster launched and gripped the arms of my chair so tight I nearly broke them off. I slammed my legs together instinctively then finding that no help splayed them wide open in an attempt to ease the crazed machines effects. Neither helped and strapped tight as it was, it wasn't going to fall out.

I thrashed and bucked, twisted and writhed, I tried every conceivable contortion I could to ease the torment but nothing helped. "Oh God Sir! Oh fuck yes! Oh please! Ohhh, fuck me! Yes fuck me! Oh my God!" I blabbered, insane with lust.

He sat there in his chair, amused to no end at my distress. Then he got up and came over. I couldn't really see him - not consciously at least, I just know he came over and then I felt a hand at my throat, holding me tight enough to make it hard, but not impossible, to breathe. A moment later my left tit stung like it had been hit by a dozen bees! He slapped my tit several times hard and in quick succession.

Again I howled, this time in pain and shock. But with the vibrations in my pussy taking the lead, the pain in my tit turned to pleasure as well. Then I felt a similar pain/pleasure on my other tit I howled as that tit ignited and then he moved around behind me taking both nipples pinching them hard twisting them in opposite directions. That was all I could take.

"OHMYGOD SIR... I'M CUUUMMMINNNGGG! I'M CUUUMMMINNGGG!" I screeched. I was thankful Mr. Blackwell's door was so thick and virtually soundproof because I tested it that day. As my juices gushed out like a Yellowstone geyser, I proceeded to do my best to tear my chair apart. I wrenched on the arms clawed and scratched at the material and rocked the thing till it nearly turned over on me.

Mr. Blackwell had wisely stepped back a bit, although he watched me carefully as I went through my sexual hell in case I was to hurt myself. I poured out what felt like gallons of pussy juice onto the hardwood floor of his office. At long last, the final waves of chaos passed through me, and I sat half reclined in my chair, pussy juice dripping from my spent cunt as the vibrator continued working inside me.

He turned off the machine - I was too weak and worn out for it to have much impact anymore. I was soaked both in sweat and in pussy juices. As I sat there panting for any bit of air I could get he grabbed my hair and hauled me out of my chair and throwing me to the floor. He rubbed my face in the puddle of pussy juice I had spilled onto the floor. He smeared my face in the slippery stuff and coated me completely.

"Now clean up this mess... I have people coming here for a meeting and I don't want anyone slipping in your cum!" he growled.

"Yes Sir," I said weakly, and went to get up to get a mop.

"Where the hell are you going, slut?" he asked.

"To get a mop, to clean up your floor Sir," I said confused.

"No mop. Get down there and lick up your own shit!" he said pointing down. I dropped to my knees obediently and began cleaning the floor with my tongue. I had tasted myself many times before and I didn't mind the taste. And being made to lick it off the floor at his command was sort of a turn-on. I began to lick it up hungrily like a cat to milk.

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you?" he said seeing the enthusiasm I had for my task. I looked up at him and smiled, my face a sheen of pussy juices. "Now smear some of that on your tits, I want to see those tits wet with your cum."

I lowered my tits to the floor, rolling them around in the warm slippery stuff and making sure they were smeared good and proper in my cum. I love when he treats me like this - it's almost as good as the cum his vibrator had caused.

When I had gotten them as wet as I thought I could, I raised up. He helped me to my feet and licked at my cum-coated nipples, nearly causing me to have another orgasm right then and there! He licked my tits clean of my juices and as his warm tongue bathed my tits, I grabbed his now hard cock, working to free it from its confines.

"Please Sir... I want it... please let me suck your sweet cock Sir," I begged. I dropped to my knees and fished his beautiful cock from inside his boxers. I wasted no time gobbling the delicious hard shaft down, either. I shoved it into my mouth like it was the first meal I'd had in months. I licked and sucked and bobbed up and down on that huge tool with everything I had. I was going to make him cum or wear out his cock trying!

After several minutes of sucking that beautiful sweet cock, I knew I wanted it someplace else. I popped him out of my mouth and in my most slutty submissive voice I pleaded "Please Sir... please fuck me with your wonderful cock? Please fuck me... I want you inside my cunt, please?"

It must have been a good idea to him as well because he grabbed my hair and hauled me to my feet then bent me over his desk again. He got behind me, kicking my legs apart further. Then I felt him drive that wonderful, amazing cock deep into my sloppy, slutty fuck-hole and bury himself balls deep in my cunt. I lay down on his desk unable to hold myself up as he pounded hard and deep and fast into my pussy. I was in heaven as he plowed my fertile cunt with his steel hard cock.

He went at me like he hated me and wanted to hurt me. He didn't of course and I knew he was working out his weekend frustrations on me. That was my job - to take his frustrations - and I was happy to do it. Sure it might seem bad that I was his sexual punching bag, but I got some of the best fucking a girl can get because of his bitch of a wife. I should send her flowers for pissing him off so much!

I felt his cock swell as he neared his orgasm and I reached between my legs to massage his balls, coaxing them to release my reward. I felt him stiffen and shove once more into me, harder this time and hold himself there as he erupted deep in my womb. I felt the white hot cum splash against the walls of my cunt as I heard his low animal growl... the kind that you just know came from the same place as the cum he was giving you.

He pumped me full of his cum, shooting spurt after hot spurt. Mr. Blackwell was not only powerful in business matters but he was also very powerful sexually... I have never met a guy who can cum so hard and so much as him! He filled my cunt to overflowing and I felt the hot trails of his dripping cum run down the insides of my legs.

When he finally emptied his heavy balls, he pulled out and I dropped to my knees to finish the task, cleaning him with my mouth, sucking out the last few drops of cum from him and holding him in my mouth as he softened. Then I gently put him back in his trousers ready for his meeting.

When I looked up, he was smiling that wonderful sparkling smile I loved and my heart soared. He picked me up gently this time and pulled me close to him. Then I did something that had I thought about it I would never do, But the moment got the better of me...

"I love you Sir," I said. I knew it was a mistake as soon as the words cleared my lips and I mentally clamped my hand over my mouth.

"I love you too Julie," he whispered in my ear.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments