Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maint Story - Part two

"My luck keeps getting better."

7
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
779 words 779 words

Things were going great for me. Patty and Renae kept me occupied. Mindy had decided on weekly meetings so I could stay 'on top' of things. I didn't think life could be any better.

When visiting Mindy, she told me there was an old storage room in the basement that hadn't been used in years. She said that if I cleaned it up it might be suitable to use as a party room.

The following morning, I had Mindy show me where this room was as it was in a part of the building I had never been in. I entered and looked around. Aside from some trash and one wall with damaged drywall, it was in decent shape. I removed the damaged piece of the wall only to find a small shelf in the wall with a small wooden box on it. The box had some writing on it in a language that I couldn't read.

I put the box aside and repaired the damaged wall I then swept the floor and took out the trash. I then took the box up to the office to show Mindy. She couldn't read the markings either but said to go ahead and open it. The lid swung open when I pulled on it. Inside, nestled in a protective cubby, was a tiny, polished, wooden, penis.

Mindy and I just stared at it for a moment. I reached to pick it up, and the moment I touched it, I got a small, like static, shock.

Immediately my cock was harder than it had ever been. I looked and saw that Mindy had torn her clothes off and had a wild look on her face. I kicked my clothes off and grabbed her. For the next two hours, we fucked and licked and sucked in every conceivable position. Our minds had only one thing on them, sex. When the madness finally subsided, I carefully closed the box. I was sure I had cum at least five times and Mindy at least twice as many. We were both completely exhausted.

Mindy said, "The party room will have to have a bed in it."

The next day I finished cleaning the party room and gave it a fresh coat of paint. Mindy ordered a bed that would be delivered the next day. I took the box to a local museum to see if I could find out where it came from.

MiaFrancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFrancoo

At the museum, the short, heavy, women who ran the place didn't recognize the writing on the box. She invited me to the back of the store where she kept her reference library. In a book about ancient American Indian rituals, there was a description of the box. It said the medicine man would use it to enhance the sexual prowess of one man. It would choose a worthy man and also make suitable mates attracted to him.

She asked if I'd had any unusual experiences with it. I described what happened when I touched it. As I was talking, I noticed a hungry look in her eyes. Her fingers were under her dress and in her panties. I reached over and began massaging her breast with one hand while unbuttoning her dress with the other. With her dress off, I started caressing her nipples and fondling her big tits. I licked a nipple while she freed my huge erection from my pants. She laid back on her desk and pulled my cock to her hungry pussy. With my dickhead I tease her opening before plunging past her soggy folds. I pounded her mercilessly while playing with her tits. I know she is getting close, so I reach down and pinch her clit. She shudders as she cums, but I'm still going. Her pussy finally clamps hard as she cums again, and I finally unload in her.

Once we caught our breath, she said, "I guess you are the worthy man."

"So," I said, "I have two questions. What is your name, and what else does it say about the worthy one?"

"I'm Gail. The book said the chosen man would be given the 'stamina to satisfy a village.' You're hard again!"

Gail drops to her knees and begins licking my cockhead. As she sucks my shaft down her throat, I reach down and fondle her large tits. As I play with her sensitive nipples, she caresses my balls. Gail abruptly releases my cock and says, "I need you in me now!"

I slam myself inside her, and she convulses immediately as she cums. I explode inside her soon after.

That party room is going to be busy once it's set up.

Published 
Written by Armack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments