Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night at the Office

"Thank you so much JWREN for editing my story. You're amazing."

40
41 Comments 41
24.9k Views 24.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Recommended Read

I wondered why I couldn’t get her out of my mind. What was it that made her so unforgettable? Her long beautiful locks of brown curls that cascaded around her face? Her eyes that were so brown they almost matched her olive skin? Or was it her long lashes when she looked my way? Her lips that glowed with gloss? 

Was that it, lips that smiled so beautifully? Or was it her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes that seemed to be talking to me every time she looked my way?

Of course, there was her magnificent body. She had breasts that I longed to fondle. Her nipples — large, hard nipples — were prominent within everything she wore. They begged to be sucked, to be pulled between my teeth, have my lips surround them, one by one.

Oh, then came her legs: long, beautiful, shapely legs. When she walked, you could see her calf muscles flex in her heels. Yes, five-inch heels. She walked so proudly, shoulders back, making her beautiful breasts stand up and out, hard nipples shining through the thin, silky blouses she wore. Those long legs continued up into a tight, pencil skirt. 

Her figure was a perfect hourglass from her breasts down to her waist and her hips which filled out her skirt. She was perfect.

Oh, how can I forget her ass? My hands would fit perfectly around each cheek of that round ass. 

Everything about her was perfect. I could only imagine what she’d look like wearing something thin and clinging, showing every line and curve of her luscious, olive, toned body.

Every time she looked at me I felt my body react. She had the face and innocence of an angel. But all this wasn’t right; I shouldn’t permit myself to think this way about her. 

Why did I let her get to me like this?

I swear she mesmerized me. My body would react like a grown man in heat — but I stood motionless like a boy with his hand caught in the cookie jar. My cheeks would color as red as a cherry; my tongue feel as thick as a cow’s tongue. I couldn’t speak, I was like a mute. My legs would get so wobbly I could hardly stand, and my cock — oh my gosh, it felt ready to explode. 

I’d never seen my cock so hard, the veins so thick I thought they would burst. My cock has always had a bit of a curve, but I swear it would be so hard, it almost hurt. The damn thing was trying to be straight!

I sat and watched her from afar, wanting and needing her so badly, yet knowing I could never have her. How could I? She was my best friend’s wife.

~~~~~~

Pulling into the driveway, all I could think about was kicking off my five-inch heels, stripping off my clothes, and lazing in a long, hot bath. As I went upstairs, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall. Reaching around, I unsnapped my bra. Oh, it felt good to have that off, and I briefly massaged my breasts.

Unzipping my pencil skirt and stepping out of it, I continued down the hall in nothing but my lace thong. Walking into my bedroom, I automatically stopped and looked out of the window, just to see if anyone happened to be looking my way. Naughty, naughty!

Turning from the window, I slid my thong off and picked up a glass and a bottle of wine from my bedroom fridge. I walked naked into the bathroom and ran the water, making sure the temperature was comfortable before stepping in. 

Laying back with a glass of wine, I reminisced about the day. I closed my eyes and began to think about my secret obsession: my husband's best friend.

As I pondered this obsession, I moved my hands over my body. In fact, both mind and hands wandered. I gently massaged one breast while using my other hand to pinch and roll the other nipple. 

After a few minutes of nipple play, my body was alight and ready for more. Reaching over to my toy shelf, I grabbed my favorite glass dildo. Sliding it down my body, I instantly found that magic spot, my very sensitive and swollen clit. My dildo began to do its work. I moved my hands faster and I rolled my hips. Oh yes, I was definitely afire. 

Reaching down, I pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy, plunging in and out with rapidly growing urgency. I needed to come. Faster and harder I probed while pulling and pinching my nipples with my free hand. I need this: “Yes, yes… harder,” I groaned. 

I pushed the dildo into my pussy, driving it hard and fast, in and out of my sopping tunnel. I abandoned my nipples to rub fast, hard circles on my clit. 

I raised off the bottom of the tub, gyrating and thrusting my hips above the water level. Almost there. Needing something more, I got on my knees and backed up to the side of the tub where my anal dildo was stuck to the wall. I pushed back onto my toy, imagining that it was the cock of my husband’s friend. I pushed him deep inside my ass. Faster, harder, I took it in.

One final hard pinch of my clit and another hard push and I was in a trance, flying high. “Yes,” I screamed... I was coming hard, pumping his cock in and out of my ass. The glass dildo was deep in my pussy. It was heavenly, bliss.

Holding a side of the tub to keep my balance, I withdrew from my anal toy and let the dildo fall out of my pussy. I was exhausted and lay back, a contented smile on my face. I sipped my wine.

Having cleaned my toys, I climbed out of the tub, wrapped an extra large towel around me and lay across my bed. I drifted into a very peaceful sleep. My mind and body were totally satisfied.

~~~~~~

Lying in bed, needing to sleep — work would come soon enough — my mind was full of her sexy body. Just the thought of the way she looked at me, would excite me. I tried hard to switch off and get needed sleep, but I just couldn’t let me rest.

It didn’t help that my cock was so hard. There couldn’t be any sleep until I’d taken care of my raging erection. 

Slipping a hand into my boxers, I felt my veins already protruding and pulsating like they were about to burst. My sac was tight, my balls achingly full. I wrapped my fist around my cock and began to stroke. I didn't need to watch any porn, all I had to do was think about her luscious body and her lips wrapped around my hard cock. Hmm, yes, those luscious lips sucking and sliding up and down my cock… 

I stroked faster. Yes, it’s building! I tightened my grip, raced up and down my solid shaft, back and forth over my bulging head… faster, harder, my hand a blur until — “Yes… oooh yesss…." Ropes and ropes of cum squirted and splashed all over my belly. Relief.

I sighed and settled back onto my pillow. Still I thought about her but, eventually, I must have drifted off to sleep. The next thing I knew, my alarm was going off. Six-thirty had come mighty quickly. 

I rolled out of bed, now aware of the dried semen on my cock and tummy, and headed for the shower. Damn, I must have been really tired last night. I chuckled and stepped into the shower. 

Getting out and drying with a towel, I looked at myself in the mirror. You need to stop with this mess, this is your best friend’s wife you’re masturbating over. Get a grip, man.

At work, I said my usual greetings to everyone, walked into my office and shut the door. It wasn’t long before I got a call from my secretary: my boss wanted to see me.

I froze right there. Why does my boss want to see me? Stuttering, I said, “Okay, I’ll be right there.”

Guilty conscience or what?

Walking down the hall, all kinds of things were going through my mind. My body started quivering. Knocking on the door, I heard “Come in,” and when I opened the door, there sat my raven beauty. 

“Gail, you wanted to see me?” Already I could feel my cock beginning to react. This woman — the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen — was not only my best friend’s wife but also my boss.

“Yes, Paul, I’d like you to work late with me tonight on a special project. Are you available?”

“Yes Gail, of course.”

“Good… we can order dinner in while we work if that’s okay with you?”

“Sure,” I said, doing my best to keep my raging cock under control.

“Okay, great Paul. I’ll let Peter know I’m working late.”

I walked out and hurried to my office, hoping no-one could see what was happening to me and praying that Gail hadn’t noticed the activity in my pants. After closing my door, I sat at my desk to conceal my crotch while attempting to calm down and control my sexual attraction for my boss. 

The day kind of drifted by. I looked forward to the evening — but, truthfully, I was also anxious. What if I couldn’t control my cock? It seemed to have a mind of its own where Gail was concerned. 

I gathered the things I needed and headed to her office, trying to keep my mind on work and not on her gorgeous body, her beautiful eyes, her long legs, her… This is silly. Control yourself.

I knocked on her door. 

“Come in.” 

Slowly, I turned the knob, opened the door, and there she was, standing right in front of me. A white silky blouse hugged her beautiful breasts and I could see her black lace bra. Damn, how can I control myself? A black pencil skirt clung to her perfectly shaped ass and thighs. 

“Paul, I thought we could work over here, on the couch. I’ve set up our working materials on the table and it will be easy for us to have dinner there. Maybe it won’t feel so much like extra work.” She chuckled and guided me to the couch.

The large coffee table was set up with everything we would need. 

“Let’s order dinner before we get too busy and forget. I do that a lot,” she said, her sensuous lips forming a small smile. “What would you like? I know a great Chinese place that will deliver quickly, if that’s okay with you.”

“Sure, that will be fine, thanks.”

Gail picked up her phone and made the order. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Even her manicured long red nails drove me crazy.

“Would you care for a drink, Paul? Scotch?”

“Please.”

Gail bent down to get a bottle from the cabinet, providing me with a glimpse of thigh high hose and the sheer lace around the top. 

Gail poured our drinks and walked back to the table. Handing me my glass, she sat back down on the couch and her skirt rode up her thigh. I tried hard not to look, but being this close to her, I just wanted to reach out and touch her beauty. 

Mesmerized, I had difficulty concentrating.

“Paul, Paul…“

“Yes, oh, I’m sorry… my mind was… well, it doesn’t matter. Yes, what is it?”

“Everything okay?” Gail raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, I’m sorry. Please, carry on.”

If Gail only knew what she did to me. But it was time to work. Time to concentrate. She handed me a copy of the things we needed to work on and, sadly enough, that’s what we did. Things were going smoothly until she leaned over to show me something and her blouse fell open. I stared down at her bountiful chest, her sensational cleavage. 

Gail caught me. “You like what you’re looking at?”

“Damn, Gail… I’m sorry, they were right there and I, I… oh my god, I’m so sorry Gail. I’m so embarrassed.” I blushed. “Should I leave?”

I stood, walked a few steps from the couch, then turned to look at her and continue my apology. She was right behind me, her blouse unbuttoned and her breasts threatening to tumble out of her bra. I was stunned, shocked.

“Is this what you wanted to see, Paul?”

Before I could answer, there was a knock at the door: dinner had arrived. Perfect timing! Gail quickly buttoned her blouse as I went to the door. I paid the delivery man and closed the door. I stood there, holding boxes of our food and feeling like a naughty child.

Gail smiled. ”Come, sit down, let’s eat while it’s hot.” She acted as though nothing had happened but I was totally flustered, confused. This was my boss, my best friend’s wife, and I risked being fired and also losing my best friend. 

We ate and Gail chatted, making it easier to forget what had just happened. When dinner was over, Gail said she was going to get into something more comfortable to work in and I should loosen my tie and relax. 

“It could be a long night,” she said, standing and walking to her office bathroom.

After she shut the door, I loosened my tie, cleared away the empty food boxes, and gathered the things we would be working on. I poured two fresh drinks and waited. Gail was taking quite some time, so I decided to visit a restroom before resuming our late night working. 

“Gail, I’ll be right back. Gonna run to the restroom.” 

I wasn’t gone long. When I returned, Gail’s something more comfortable was… well, more like something shocking. Holy shit.

“You like? I thought this would be a bit more comfortable for us.” She held onto the us with a smile. 

Gail’s beautiful locks were tied back off her face and hung down the length of her back. Her eyes gleamed in the lights. But, most startling, she wore a sexy red silk dress and I could tell she wasn’t wearing anything under it. The split in her skirt went up her thighs toward her sensuous womanhood, her very private part. And her luxurious breasts were on glorious display, courtesy of the deep V from her shoulders to her small waist. She was even more gorgeous than ever. My cock agreed.

Gail walked to me and proceeded to slide her red fingernails down my shirt, opening it one button at a time. She grasped my tie and pulled me towards her. Her beautiful full lips crushed against mine in a long sensuous kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth. I was in mental shock — but my body was on fire.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her into me. Then I clasped her perfectly round buns while our kiss continued, Gail increasing the pressure of her lips on mine. 

I held her close; didn't want to let go. I feared I was dreaming and I didn't want it to end.

Gail eventually broke off our kiss — and began to slide down my body, her pecking lips and teasing fingertips heading toward my trouser bulge. When she reached my waist, she pulled down the zipper and her long beautiful fingers reached in. I moaned, eyes wide, as she wrapped her cool fingers around my hot shaft and pulled out my throbbing erection.

She led me to the couch, holding my cock like a leash. Once there, she relinquished her hold and pushed me onto the couch before bending and unbuckling my belt. She tugged my pants down and off and then kissed the very tip of my swollen dome. Tasting my pre-cum, she sucked my head into her mouth, getting what she could before sliding her red lips down the length of my shaft. 

I groaned as she took all of me in one smooth movement. It felt as though she had swallowed my entire cock and ball sack. 

My mind was going in several different directions. I shouldn’t be doing this, but I couldn’t stop her. I had craved her for so long. Anyway, her mouth was so hot and hungry, it seemed she craved this as much as I did. 

Gail continued sucking up and down my cock, swallowing the entire length. and my body began to shake. Oh my god… what was she doing to me? Her fingertips dug into the sides of my thighs. Moving to the insides, she edged them wider apart and slid her hands under my ass, digging her long nails into my flesh.

Gail sucked with such force it seemed she was trying to draw my cum from my testicles. She owned every inch of my cock, doing as she wanted with it. I didn’t believe it could possibly get any harder or thicker, yet it did. It got so amazingly large that I thought it would surely burst. 

Gail knew how to keep me from erupting. She continually brought me to the brink of blasting only to withdraw her lips to the tip of my engorged purple head. She stayed there while the throbbing subsided. Then she’d begin all over again.

It was an exquisite experience — but one so intense it almost hurt. Eventually, I couldn’t take any more. I grabbed her head and pulled her down onto my length and held her there as tightly as I could. 

Gail resumed sucking even harder, if that was possible. One moment there was pain, the next it was joy. The sensations began to merge: pain was joy, it all felt so sublime. I rocked my hips, fucking her throat hard and fast. I was in urgent need, I’d waited so long, been teased almost to the point of torture, I had to cum. And I mean now. 

I thrust one last time, pulling her head to me, and finally my pulsating hardness erupted, splashing her throat with rope after rope of hot cum. Incredibly, Gail swallowed every drop. I took my hands from her head and watched her red lips slide off my limp, spent cock. But Gail wasn’t finished. She climbed onto my lap and rubbed her wet cunt on my cock.

“You’re not done yet.,” she whispered, her brilliant eyes shining. “I want this big cock of yours to fill my hole. You’ve got to fill me completely.“ 

Gail never stopped rocking her hips, rubbing her cunt along my juice-coated cock. It didn’t take long before I was erect again. I so wanted to penetrate her, to enter and fill that beautiful hole. 

I told her to get off me and bend over the arm off the couch, ass in the air. I got behind her and ran my fingers through her folds, feeling her hot, wet cunt for the first time. I went for her clit. Damn, it was swollen. I held it between my fingers, then drew circles around it, moving very slowly and softly. I felt her body moving, obviously wanting my fingers inside. 

I probed and slid my fingers in and out, feeling her juices seep while she bucked and moaned. Swiftly, I replaced my fingers with my cock. I didn’t feed her all my length but I did switch my hand to her tight brown hole. Using the juices from her cunt, my thumb slid in with no problem. Damn, she loved that.

Gail gasped and exhaled noisily as I fucked her with thumb and cock. My thumb was as deep as it would go but I still had inches of cock to bury into her velvet tunnel. And, like earlier, my erection gradually got firmer, growing stronger and bigger with every stroke.

We maintained a perfect rhythm as I fucked both her holes, hard and fast. But, suddenly, Gail tried to press back against me. “Give me all your big cock,” she gasped. “I want it all… come on, fuck me, fill me up.” 

I withdrew my thumb and grasped her wonderful fleshy hips with both my hands. “Here it comes, all of it.” I pulled her toward me, and with one fierce thrust, buried my rigid rod into her depths, my heavy balls slapping against her. thighs. Gail actually screamed and I pumped her furiously with long, powerful strokes of my enormous erection. I was in sexual heaven, fucking this amazing woman, listening to her sighs, feeling her squeezing my cock.

“Yes… oh my… that’s it,“ she gasped and I felt her juices flood her tunnel, washing over my cock as it enlarged, pulsated, and spurted into her glorious passage. Even though it was my second climax in a short time, I’d never ejaculated so much or so fiercely.

Once I was empty, I leaned forward onto Gail’s back, put my hands under her and cupped her huge hanging breasts. We stayed there while our breathing returned to something like normal and the tension eased from our bodies.

As my cock diminished, I finished pulling it out and watched our mingled juices seep and drip down Gail’s inner thighs. I helped her to stand and we collapsed onto the couch, sitting for a while. Strangely enough, neither of us spoke. No thank-yous, that was good. Nothing.

After a few moments, still without speaking, we stood and dressed, although I couldn’t imagine that Gail would go home in that slinky red dress. I assumed she’d change clothes again after I’d left. I also assumed that our night’s work was over and so I headed for the door.

Hand on the knob, I turned and we looked at each other for a few seconds, offered tentative smiles, and then I left. Closing the door behind me, I wasn’t sure what might happen next. But I certainly wasn’t sorry about what had happened, what we’d shared.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments