Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Fun Followup

"Roxanne was not going to be denied any sinful pleasures. I was in deep trouble."

30
10 Comments 10
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

After a serendipitous hookup with Roxanne on Halloween night, I was quite smitten by our unplanned intimate exchange. Roxanne had babysat for Janice and me on several occasions and while she was very cute, I had never entertained any untoward thoughts about her. Now, after our Halloween hookup, my mind was full of all types of inappropriate thoughts and designs.

I didn’t quite expect to fall into an illicit relationship with an eighteen-year college freshman who also happened to be our family babysitter. Our Halloween hookup had been by pure happenstance at a time when Janice and I were going through a rough patch in our ten-year marriage.

Janice hired Roxanne to babysit for us about a week after Halloween. I was not looking forward to seeing Roxanne again, because I didn’t know how I’d view her or how she or I might react. Janice showed up sporting her usual teenager attire, tight jeans and a t-shirt that accentuated her girlish figure. Our pleasantries were normal, or as normal as what one might expect, considering we had just spent some serious and intimate time together.

Roxanne proffered a quick wink and said that it was good to see me again. I agreed and quickly retreated to my man-cave, a small office setup that I had constructed in the garage. The “cave”, as I often referred to it, is my hideout away from the kids and an even better refuge when Janice and I would get into tiffs.

Janice and I headed out for some drinks at a neighborhood bar, and then we took in a light dinner and a movie. Afterwards, I asked if she wanted to share some more drinks, which a bit out of the norm for me since I like to call the evenings a “winner” after drinks, dinner and a movie. I was feeling good about the evening and hoping my “feel good” mood might translate into something special once we got back to the house. Unfortunately for me, Janice drank a little too much, and by the time we got back to the house, she was practically passed out. I had to help her into the house and into bed, while Roxanne sat and waited for her payment in our living room.

“Tough date night?” Roxanne noted as I slipped back into the living room, three twenty-dollar bills in hand.

“Yeah,” I replied, “I don’t think I’m getting lucky tonight.”

Roxanne smiled as she took the money from my hand. She quickly stuffed it into her pants pocket. She paused and then proffered in a low whisper, an apology about Halloween.

“You don’t have anything to apologize for,” I replied. “I should be the one apologizing to you.”

“For what?” she asked.

“I’m supposed to know better,” I said.

“That’s okay,” Roxanne shot back, “I had fun and I hope you did as well.”

I reassured her that I had a good time and hoped that she didn’t think bad of me.

“What would I think bad of you?” she pressed. “You’re sexy as hell and a hell of a good fuck.”

As we spoke, Roxanne pressed herself up closer to where I was standing in our foyer.

“Janice needs to take care of you and if she can’t,” Roxanne whispered, as she slipped a lone finger into an opening of my button-down shirt, “I can.”

Damn.

Roxanne planted a light kiss on my cheek and quickly disappeared out our front door, leaving me standing there, confused and bewildered.

Before heading off the bed, I found Roxanne’s profile on social media and messaged her to thank her for being a great babysitter. She quickly responded and said, Call me any time you need anything. She then added the word “anything” two more times.

You should stop by again, during the day, I wrote back. I work from the house.

I might just do that, Roxanne replied.

The next day, I didn’t give Roxanne much of a thought. I went to work from my man-cave, trying to focus on some work product that I needed to get out, when I heard the doorbell ring. I figured it was some type of special delivery or door-to-door salesman, so I slipped on a shirt and headed to the front door to find out who was there.

I peeped through the door’s peephole, and when I didn’t see anyone, I cracked open the door to take a peek outside.

Roxanne was standing off to the side, smiling from ear to ear. She was modestly dressed in skin-tight jeans, with fashionable rips in the thighs and at the knees, and a tight-fitting pullover blouse that highlighted her girlish figure. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

“I hope I am not intruding,” she said demurely, as she finger-pulled nervously at her blouse.

“Not at all,” I replied. “I was hoping to see you again, but I had not expected it would be this soon.”

“I can go if it’s a bad time,” she replied.

“No, no, no,” I said. “I was just finishing up some work stuff. Come on in.”

Roxanne stepped into the foyer of my house, and I deadbolted the lock behind her.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

“Janice is at work and I don’t have to pick up the kids at school for a few hours,” I pronounced, as I continued my trek towards my man-cave, Roxanne following dutifully behind me without any prompting.

I opened the door to my cave and stepped to the side to allow Roxanne to enter first.

“Oh wow!” she exclaimed as she looked around. “I don’t think I’ve been in here before.”

“You haven’t,” I told her. “Not even Janice comes in here. It is my private sanctuary.”

“I’m honored,” Roxanne replied, as she looked around. “Pretty cool.” 

She spied my leather couch and immediately asked, “What’s this for?”

I smiled.

“That’s the love couch,” I replied, proffering a pronounced wink. “Do you want to try it out?”

Roxanne smiled.

“You’d like that,” Roxanne sarcastically replied, crossing her arms across her chest.

“It's up to you,” I replied. “You’re the one with the insatiable sexual urges.”

‘I’m eighteen,” Roxanne replied, turning to look at me, “I can’t help it.”

“You know that you’re very dangerous,” I shot back.

“I don’t see how,” she naively replied. “I simply like to have fun.”

The wordplay could only continue for so long. I was getting more horny by the second. I reached over to my stereo system and cranked it up. I had surround-sound speakers and sound-proofed walls.

“Alexa,” I called out, “Turn down the lights.”

Almost immediately, the overhead lights dimmed.

Roxanne looked up at the lights.

“Nice,” she replied, plopping unceremoniously down on to the couch. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her legs up under herself. She pulled at the band that held her ponytail in place, allowing her hair to fall softly on to her shoulders. She shook her head from side to side, then asked, “Are you going to stand there, or do I have to ask you to come over here?”

I slipped on to the couch and in an instant, were silently lip-locked in a deeply passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever. Her hand found its way to the bulge in my pants. I unfastened the buttons to my shirt. Her probative hand teased my nipples and then she pushed her hand in past the waistband of my Bermuda shorts, feeling for my man tool.

My shorts soon found their way to the floor, as did my bikini brief underwear. I stood up and pulled her up and off the couch. We stood and kissed some more, as my cock pressed in against her. She slipped down to her knees and proceeded to give me the best-ever blow job, working her tongue up and down the back side of my tool, then deep-throating me. I had to make her stop to avoid my emptying my load down her throat.

I stripped Roxanne of her blouse and her bra and then helped her out of her skin-tight jeans- which was no easy task.

There’s was no holding back by Roxanne. She knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. She was unbelievably sexy and was willing to do just about anything. I drilled her from behind as she leaned forward on the couch. She then mounted me and bounced up and down on me, first facing me and the facing away, cowgirl style. How I managed to hold out, I don’t know. 

She slipped onto her back and loudly begged, “Fuck me, babe, Fuck me hard!”

Of course, I obliged, pressing my body into hers, pinning her between myself and the leather cushions of my love seat, my nine-inch tool buried deep inside of her. As I started to blow my load, she closed her eyes and began to tremble, pounding my shoulders with her balled up, white-knuckled fists, her eyes fluttering between closed and open. Then she went limp for a few seconds, blacking out. I pressed my lips to hers and her eyes opened wide, as she breathlessly exclaimed, “OH! My God!”

I asked if she was okay, and she reassured me she was okay. We lay there for the longest time, simply kissing and enjoying the moment. When my cock withered and slipped out of her, she whimpered a soft, “No, put it back in.” I tried, but it wasn’t meant to be.

“We have to work on that,” she said. “I can teach you. Sex therapy is going to be my major at school, but please don’t tell anyone.”

Damn.

As she dressed, she handed me her panties.

“Keep these,” she proffered.

“They will only get me in trouble,” I said, handing them back to her. She chuckled as she made her way over to my desk and placed her pink panties in the drawer of my desk.

“I’ll get them later,” she said, pulling her hair back through a pink band to hold it in place. With her hair down, she looked more like a steamy seductress Playboy model than the pristine college-aged teenager role she assumed with her hair tied back in a ponytail.

“You’re assuming there will be a later,” I replied.

Roxanne smiled, a devilish type of smile, one that told me I was not going to be rid of her anytime soon - not that I really minded having her around.

“Of course,” she said, a sly grin crossing her face, “I am sure there will be a later.”

Then, as she stepped out of the door, she looked back at me and said, “Don’t forget, I have a friend.”

Oh Lord, help me!

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments