Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun On The Range

"From a hot range to a hot office..."

16
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Ron was a forty-five-year-old former Army Ranger. He loved shooting sports and spent at least one night a week at a local indoor gun range. The range was owned and managed by Darlene, a forty-year-old woman with a massive rack and an apple-bottom ass.

Ron stood a little over six feet and was in great physical shape and had dark hair with a touch of grey and dark eyes. Darlene was short, no more than five-foot-three, with red hair and green flashing eyes. Darlene worked in the evenings and always kidded and flirted with Ron when he came to the range to shoot.

It was Wednesday evening and when Ron got to the range there was only one other car. He hoped the range was open, so grabbed his range bag and ammo and headed for the door. The range was open and Ron saw that Darlene was working at the counter. He walked up to the counter, set his gear down and immediately started kidding around with Darlene. Eventually, Darlene got him some targets. Ron put on his ear protection and headed for the double doors leading to the range.

Ron had been shooting for about thirty minutes and was reloading his magazines when he saw Darlene come through the inner door.  She had ear protection on but since Ron wasn’t shooting, she took them off.  So did Ron. Darlene loved to shoot but wasn’t the best shot. She had decided that she’d ask Ron for some pointers.

“Ron, I know you’re an excellent shooter. Even though I shoot a lot my accuracy isn’t great. Would you give me some pointers?”

“Sure Darlene, go get your gun and ammo and I’ll watch you and maybe I can make some suggestions.”

Darlene left and returned a few minutes later with her pistol and ammo. Ron told her to clear the gun and then set herself up like she was going to shoot the target. Darlene made sure the gun was empty and then set herself up. Ron walked up behind her, reached around and adjusted her arms. He noticed that his cock was sitting almost at the top of Darlene’s apple-bottom ass. He thought it would be embarrassing if he started getting hard so he moved back a bit, leaving space between them. He then told Darlene he was going to adjust her legs to improve her stance.

When he was done, he stepped back a few feet and asked her if it was comfortable. Darlene told him it felt “different” but she’d know better after firing some rounds. They both slipped their ear protection on; Darlene loaded a clip and she took aim at the new target Ron had sent down the range. After finishing off the clip Darlene said,

“That felt different but I was a lot more accurate than I usually am."

“Go ahead and reset yourself and shoot the other clip. I’ll send a new target downrange.”

Dalene ejected and reloaded a new clip. She took aim and fired off the clip. When she was done, she ran the target back and Darlene was pleased with the results.

“Thanks, Ron. I’ll practice some more tomorrow. Do you want to shoot more?”

“I’d like to finish the magazine I have loaded. Is that okay?”

“Go right ahead. I’m going to go get brooms and a dustpan to clean the brass off the range.”

When Darlene left, Ron finished his target practice. He cleared the gun and put it away in the range bag. He’d used up all his ammo so threw the boxes away. By then, Darlene was back.

“Ron, if you’ll help me clean up and close up, I won’t charge you for the range time.”

“I’ve got nothing else to really do tonight so that sounds like a great deal.”

They started sweeping up the spent brass and throwing it in the brass cans. They were about halfway done when Darlene said, “If you’ll finish sweeping, I’ll go to the office and take care of things there. When you’re done just leave your bag on the counter and come back to the office.”

Darlene left again and in about twenty minutes, Ron had finished the task he’d been asked to do. He left the brooms and dustpan along the back wall, grabbed his range bag and headed for the front of the range. He set his bag down but didn’t see Darlene. She’d told him to just come back to the office so he ducked around the counter and walked through the office door.

Standing there he still didn’t see Darlene. Then the door was pushed closed and there was Darlene wearing only lacy panties and bra. The bra could hardly contain her huge tits. Ron just stood there.

“Ron, I’ve wanted to get you alone since we first met but there was always somebody else around when you came in. This is my lucky night, yours too I hope.”

Ron didn’t say a word, he took a few steps forward and wrapped his arms around Darlene and brought his mouth to hers. There was no gentle teasing, just immediate passion. Their lips locked and their mouths opened. Their tongues darted out and started a sensual dance between their mouths. Ron dropped his hands to Darlene’s ass and pulled her as close as he could. He could feel her tits pressing against his chest. He squeezed and rubbed her round bottom and Darlene did everything she could to encourage him to continue.

Finally, she pulled back enough to get her hands on the bottom of Ron’s shirt.  In one smooth motion, she pulled it over his head. She reached up and pulled his head back down so that their lips and tongues met again. After another passionate kiss, Ron brought his hands up to the clasps on her bra and unhooked them. In an obviously practiced motion, Darlene shrugged and the bra dropped to the floor between them. Another kiss began but now with her unrestrained tits pressed against his chest.

Ron broke the kiss and whispered, “Darlene I want to suck your tits and nipples. Let’s get you seated on the desk so I don’t have to bend down to reach.”

Darlene walked over to the desk and hopped up on an edge. Ron followed and soon had one huge tit sucked into his mouth. He tongued her nipple, sucked on it and then nipped it with his teeth.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

“Ron, I like a little pain with my pleasure. Go ahead and bite harder. And don’t forget the other one, they like equal attention.”

Ron complied nipping harder and harder until Darlene was breathing heavily. He moved his head to the other tit and started the action there. But this time he skipped the licking and sucking and went right to biting her nipple. The heavy breathing got faster and a soft moan escaped from Darlene.

“That’s great Ron. I love that. Keep it up.”

He obliged. Then Darlene whispered to him, “You need to stand up so I can get your pants off, you’re overdressed.”

Ron leaned against the desk and took off his shoes and socks. Darlene grabbed him by the belt and spun him so she could unbuckle the belt and slide his pants off. As she was doing that, she hooked a finger on each side of his boxers and slid them down too. Ron used his feet to get his clothes off and then immediately turned back to Darlene and sucked a tit back into his mouth. His hands returned to what he could grab of her ass and started squeezing the cheeks again. That got Darlene moaning more and Ron’s now erect eight-inch cock was twitching against Darlene’s leg.

“Ron we’ve got to do something about your cock.  It’s not where it needs to be.”

She pushed him away, slid off the edge of the desk and dropped to her knees. She grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times and then slipped the tip into her mouth. She licked his cock from the tip to the base a few times and then took as much as she could into her mouth. Soon her head was bobbing up and down as she tried to get more and more cock in her mouth. Ron was groaning with pleasure. He reached down and grabbed both her tits and started rubbing them and pinching her nipples. That just encouraged Darlene. Her head was going up and down, faster and faster. Ron could feel her moans all around his cock.

Ron was thrusting his cock in rhythm with her head movements and he could feel the explosion building. So could Darlene as precum was dripping into her mouth as his cock moved in and out. Ron told Darlene he was about to cum. She just looked up at him and her eyes told him she was ready. A few more sucks, a few more thrusts and Ron unloaded rope after rope of cum into Darlene’s waiting mouth. When he finished, she took hold of his cock and licked all the cum off it. Then she opened her mouth, showed him his cum and swallowed it all.

Ron stood on shaky legs and pulled Darlene up to a standing position. He put his hands around her waist and lifted and spun her so she was over the desk. He set her down and moved her legs apart, dropped to his knees and started licking her thighs. Darlene told him she liked that but wanted more. Ron rolled his tongue over her pussy lips, touching them lightly. He started licking her lips with more intensity and Darlene began to breath harder and harder.

Ron began probing her pussy with his tongue and Darlene breathed harder and put her hands on the back of his head to make sure he didn’t pull away. That just encouraged him more and he started flicking her clit with his tongue, then sucked it into his mouth. Darlene couldn’t sit up anymore, so lay back on the desk and gave Ron all the access he wanted to her pulsating pussy.

As he licked and sucked on her clit, he slid first one finger then two into her soaking wet pussy. A few strokes with his fingers along with the continuing assault on her clit pushed Darlene over the edge and she screamed and shook and humped his mouth. One last scream and her body collapsed back on to the desk.

Ron pulled her up and said, “I want to fuck you so bad but the desk is too small for me.”

“Ron, you sit on the edge of the desk and I’ll hop up onto your lap and cock.”

No time was wasted as Ron helped her down and took her place on the desk. He positioned himself so the edge of the desk was at the bend of his knees, giving Darlene a stable base. Darlene moved between his dangling legs and started another intense kiss while rubbing Ron’s cock with her body. She worked her way up on to his lap with her tits right in front of his mouth. Ron couldn’t resist and sucked a tit and nipple into his mouth. But both of them wanted more.

Darlene managed to turn around so her ass was smothering Ron’s cock, then lifted herself up and lowered her pussy on to his hefty eight-inch cock. She started moving up and down burying his full length in her pussy and then raising up so only the tip remained. Ron wrapped his arms around her and took her tits in his hands, rubbing and pinching as Darlene got a rhythm going. Soon they were both moaning and groaning and then Darlene grabbed one of Ron’s hands and placed it right above where his cock was entering her.

“Ron, rub me hard I want my clit worked from the inside and the outside.”

Ron did as he was asked and Darlene’s moans turned in to soft screams and as they continued fucking, she built to a huge orgasm and she screamed loudly and her body shook. That was all Ron needed and he began to squirt gob after gob of cum into her dripping pussy.

They sat there, Ron’s cock getting soft but still in Darlene’s pussy, and caught their breaths. When everything had finally settled down and his cock slipped out of her pussy, Darlene slid off his lap and stood. She turned and offered him a hand and helped him stand too.

“Ron, that’s what I’ve been hoping for since I first met you. I know I’m satisfied tonight and hope you are too.”

“This wasn’t what I expected to be doing at the range tonight but you wore me out. And I even got to help you find a better way to shoot.”

They found their clothes, scattered all over the office, got cleaned up and dressed. Darlene said she had to lock up so Ron grabbed his range bag and waited at the door for her. Darlene unlocked the door, they walked out of the range and Darlene locked up.

Ron said, “I don’t know when the opportunity will come but would you like to do this again?”

With a sly smile, Darlene said, “Maybe.”

 

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments