Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Study Session

"Sultry female student seduces her male teaching assistant in his office."

17
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It’s the second last week of classes and I’m just about finished my teaching assistant duties for the year. Just one more assignment left and the final exam. I’m not looking forward to marking them all but I’m used to it. It’s a Tuesday afternoon and I’m about to head down from my office to one of the classrooms to teach my last class of my graduate career.

The students are filing in slowly as I make my way to the front of the class and prepare. They’re a lifeless bunch, stuck to their electronic nipples that are permanently glued to their hands. They barely look up when I’m giving them their instructions for the labs. Maybe that’s some sort of indictment of my teaching. I don’t know, and frankly, I don’t really care. I’m ruffling through some papers when I hear an intoxicating voice come closer to me.

“Hey, you!”

'Uh oh,' I think to myself, stopping what I’m doing, 'I know that voice.' I look up and see her. Out of all the dull, plain students in my class, she’s the one that grabs my attention. She’s a slim, petite little siren, like I’ve ever seen one. Standing five-feet-three-inches tall, she’s always dressed up professionally, if not a little provocatively.

Today she’s wearing a tight white blouse with the top three buttons undone, and a large belt around her slim waist accentuating her bust. Her hair’s done up in a ponytail and she’s wearing four-inch heels that nicely lift up her toned, medium-sized ass, which is concealed by a skirt that reaches her mid-thigh. I’ve always thought it strange to see a girl dress in such attire for a third-year university course. Hell, this isn’t even a business course, but I wasn’t complaining.

“Oh, hey there, buster,” I reply looking up her body stopping at her large doe eyes, “I didn’t even see you there.”

She laughs and lightly touches my arm. “Oh, you. How was your weekend?” she asks flirtatiously, a smirk now forming across her youthful face.

“It was boring really,” I reply. “I just sat around marking assignments.”

“Did you mark mine?” she eagerly asks.

“Nah, I just made a paper aeroplane out of it and threw it across my apartment. It made a great plane. The thing flew twenty feet.” She laughs again, playfully pushing me.

“Don’t tease me!” she exclaims with a giant smile plastered across her face.

“I wouldn’t dream of it. But you’ll just have to wait to get your assignment back.” There’s a small pause as we’re gazing at each other. “How was your weekend? What sort of mischief did you get into?” I ask to break the slowly building tension.

“It was alright,” she answers with a sigh. “I just went out to the bar with a few friends. Nothing crazy.”

“Out chasing after the boys again, eh?” I say half-jokingly. Her eyes light up a bit.

“Me?” she responds incredulously. “I wouldn’t do that. You know me.” She’s got a flirtatious grin on her face, as she looks me right in the eye.

“Ya, I know you. Those poor guys. They never stood a chance,” I reply sarcastically. “Anyways, I gotta get class started.”

“Okay,” she cheerfully responds as she turns around and takes her seat. That sort of banter’s been going on all term. I’ve wanted to fuck some of my students before. But none more so than her. She’s undeniable.

Class goes off as it always does. Smoothly and boring as all hell. As everyone is leaving, she walks up to me.

“Hey,” she says, holding the end of the word a little longer than normal.

“What’s up?” I ask back.

“I was wondering if you could help me out with studying?” she responds. “The exam’s coming up and I really want to get prepared for it.”

I’ve marked this girl’s midterm and assignments all term and she knows her shit. There’s no way she needs my help to study. Regardless, I say, “Sure, my schedule’s jammed up all week marking but I can pencil you in Friday evening. Say around 7 pm.”

“That’s perfect!” she responds gleefully. “I’ll see you then!”

“Cool. Meet me in my office.”

“Ok!”

I watch her walk out, her ass wiggling side to side with every step she takes. As she turns around the corner she looks over her shoulder back at me and gives me a big smile and waves. I wave back and she’s gone.

Friday comes and I’m excited to see her. I got all my marking done the previous two days and only have end of term meetings to sit through. The meetings are run-of-the-mill type stuff. How the exams need to be marked, when they need to be marked by, who’s going to do what, et cetera. Very bland.

The only thing I can focus on is seeing her again, and her sultry body. Admittedly, the high point of my term was that class and our back-and-forth banter. The way she flirtatiously smiled and the way she sensually touched my arm. Her tight, sexy clothing. The way she smelled.

I checked my watch and it was only 5 pm. I don’t know how I’m going to wait another two hours. We wrap up our meeting and I head back to my office. My officemates head out for the weekend leaving me behind. I tell them I’m going to catch up on work. It’s an obvious lie.

I’m really going to fantasize about hiking up her skirt and grabbing her tight ass. Pulling her into me with one hand while I tear off her blouse with the other. Bending her over my officemate’s desk while fucking her up her pretty tight ass. Her screaming and howling with pleasure. But that’s all a fantasy. In reality, it’s 7:05 and I’m flipping through webpages wondering where she is.

Just then I hear a knock at the door.

“It’s open,” I yell out. I hear the door open and she pops her head.

“Hey, where are you?” she asks flirtatiously as always.

“Just around the corner,” I reply. I hear the door close behind her as her footsteps get louder. 'She’s wearing heels,' I think to myself. Always with the heels. She turns the corner and I get my first look at her. My eyes widen as I look her up from her feet up to her head.

'Oh sweet mother of God,' I proclaim to myself. She’s wearing six-inch open-toe stilettos and a flowing, dark red miniskirt that just covers her ass. Her top is a tight red tube top exposing her pierced navel and that barely contains her tits, which are pushed together giving off a pronounced cleavage. She’s let her dirty blonde hair down, which goes just below her shoulders.

“Hey, how’s it going?” she says enthusiastically, the words rolling off her full lips, which are covered in a layer of pink lip-gloss.

“Good,” I say. “I got everything done so my night’s completely free.”

“Great,” she says. I pull up one of my officemates' chairs and give it to her to sit on. “Where’s everyone else?” she inquires.

“They all left for the weekend. So it’s just us two.” She smiles widely at me. As far as I know, there isn’t anyone left on our floor. She sits down and crosses one leg over the other, her foot gently touching my shin. “Ok, so where do you want to start?” I ask, trying my best not to look down at her full, perfectly tanned tits.

“From the beginning,” she says, her eyes locked with mine. “I want to take it from the top and work our way down.”

“You know the first half of the term isn’t even on the final, right?”

“I know, but I want to be prepared. I don’t want to get fucked by any hard surprises,” she exclaims, looking right at me before adjusting her top. I can’t believe what I just heard. My heart beats a little faster and I try to think of something witty to respond.

“Well,” looking right at her with a sly grin on my face, “if you don’t wanna get fucked, then you better be prepared to do the fucking.”

"Oh believe me,” she says plainly, “I’m prepared to do a lot of fucking.” Her smile disappears from her face as her gaze moves towards my lips and back towards my eyes. I don’t know what to say. I’m at a crossroads. You occasionally hear about TAs sleeping with their students but you never think that the prospect of it would be sitting in a chair in your office. This kind of stuff is certainly looked down upon and almost certainly would get me in some serious shit if anyone found out.

'Should I go for it?' I ask myself. 'No one’s gonna find out, right?'

The tension grows as she continues to look at me.

“So,” she says softly, “do you think you could help me out with my exam? Maybe we can start with the hard stuff first.” She rests her hand gently on my inner thigh inches away from my cock.

'Ah, fuck it,' I say to myself. “Sure,” I say coyly, angling my body towards her and spreading my legs just a bit. “I’ve always found that the best way to deal with the hard stuff…” I pause for a second, looking at her, and continue, “is with a hands-on approach.”

She holds my gaze and smiles, blushing a little as she licks her lips and moves her hand towards my crotch, beginning to rub it gently. I can feel it growing inside my pants as she rubs a little harder, feeling the outline, and massaging the shaft.

“It feels so hard,” she says seductively. “Let me see it.” I turn my chair facing her and undo my belt and pants.

“The rest is up to you,” I say. “How bad do you want it?”

“So bad,” she replies as she reaches inside my boxers pulling out my hard cock. “Oh my God,” she whispers, slowly tugging on the shaft, “I’ve always wanted to see what it looked like.”

“I’m pretty sure there’s an oral component on the exam,” I say, “so we should probably practice that.”

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

She looks up at me and slowly lowers her head towards my cock gently licking and kissing the head with her moist lips. She gets down on her knees and licks the bottom of the shaft before sticking the tip in her mouth. She starts salivating on it and I watch her warm spit slide down my shaft.  I slide down in the chair a bit and push her head down.

She takes the entire thing in her mouth grabbing onto the sides of the chair for support. She wraps her soft pink lips tight against my cock and draws back over the head, gasping for air as she releases it from her wet mouth, a trail of saliva connecting my cock to her lips.

“Oh my God,” she exclaims. “It tastes so good.”

“It feels good too,” I reply. “Do it again. Suck it really good for me.”

She grabs the base with one hand and puts the tip back in her mouth, going up and down with her hand and mouth in rhythm. She takes her other hand, reaches under her skirt and starts rubbing herself. She starts to moan as my cock goes in and out of her mouth. I let out a long sigh.

“Ah, suck that cock good,” I whisper. She starts kissing and licking the tip while jerking me off. “Get up,” I direct her, helping her up, moving my hands down her waist towards her ass. In her heels she’s just an inch shorter than me. We lock eyes and kiss passionately, her arms wrapped around my neck and mine under her skirt cupping her ass. God, it feels so good. So tight. So meaty. She sticks her tongue in my mouth and we massage each other’s tips.

Looking down, I pull her top down exposing her breasts. Her large tits are perfectly round with pink, medium sized areolae. I plant my mouth on her tits licking and sucking her nipples. She moans with pleasure and pushes them farther into my mouth. I move her back and have her sit on my desk. I quickly take my clothes off and sit back in my chair moving it towards her.

“Lean back,” I tell her. She does and I spread her legs, pushing her skirt up, revealing her shaved, pink pussy. I slowly lick the outsides of her lips as she squirms and moans.

“It feels so good,” she whispers, “don’t stop.” I flick my tongue at her clit and in a circular motion over it. She moans louder.

“Yes!” she pleads. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, mmmmmmmm.” Her pussy is getting wetter with each flick of my tongue. I stick two fingers in her and slowly move them back and forth as I focus my tongue on her clit. She rocks her hips back and forth pushing her clit into my mouth as I suck, lick, and kiss it. She starts breathing heavily and moaning hard.

“Oh, fuck me. Stick your cock in me,” she implores. I oblige. Standing up I take my shaft and slowly slide it into her as her mouth drops a bit and her head falls back.

“Yes,” she softly moans. I start off slowly, sliding in and out of her with her leg pressed against me for support. I gradually pick up the pace, my balls slapping up against her as she vigorously rubs her clit.

“Ohhhhhhhh. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, Oh my God. Harder. Harder,” she moans loudly. I thrust my hips into her as the desk she’s sitting on begins to move. I slow down and give her a couple more firm thrusts with my hips before sliding out of her. She lets out a sigh as she leans back looking at me.

“You’re so fucking good,” she sighs, while catching her breath. I grab her by the waist and pull her up towards me and start kissing her passionately. Firmly pressing my lips into hers, she wraps her legs and arms around me. I slowly slide my cock in and out of her and she gently bites my lip in approval.

I help her off the desk and lead her towards a large table in the office corner. Looking at her I slide her top over her head, tossing it to the side and start sucking on her tits while squeezing her ass. I pick her up and place her on the table, hopping on it myself and lying across it. She moves towards the end and stands over my throbbing cock.

She squats down in her heels and slides my cock into her wet snatch. She uses the wall in front of her as support as she glides up and down my shaft, her round, accentuated ass facing me, peeking out from underneath her mini skirt.

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaim as her tight pussy grips my cock and lubricates it with each pass up and down. I cup her ass and guide it up and down as she moans out loud.

“Oh, yes! Mmmmmmm.” She gets on her knees, hikes up her skirt, and starts rocking back and forth, my cock swaying inside of her as her wet grip massages my aching head. She bends forward gripping my ankles and slides up and down, her toned ass staring at me.

“Oh God, fuck that cock,” I yell out. “Faster.” She picks up the pace slamming her ass down on me and back up again. I can hear her moans as her juices dribble down my shaft. I tell her to slide back and sit on my face. She moves back and I grab her by the hips pulling her towards me. I bury my tongue in her wet, dripping snatch, holding onto her ass as she grabs my cock and shoves it in her mouth.

I can hear her muffled moans as I suck on her engorged lips, and with every moan she clenches her lips around my cock salivating over the shaft. She bobs her head up and down, deepthroating the entire thing before sucking on the head. She starts jerking me off and I can feel my cock begin to tighten. I don’t want to finish like this. I tell her to slide off as I roll off the table.

I help her off the table and bring her in close to me; my hard dick rubbing up against her body. I slowly slide her skirt off as it falls to the ground. I turn her around and pull her right up against me so that my dick slides in between her firm cheeks. She slides up and down my shaft as I wrap my hands around her breasts burying my lips into her skin. She smells intoxicating.

I lean her over the table exposing her large, lifted ass and spread her legs to get at her wet pussy. She hugs onto the table as I slide my cock into her all the way and press my pelvis right up against her ass. She moans slightly and licks her lips. I slowly begin to quicken my pace slapping my balls against her as she begins to moan louder.

“Mmmmmmm. Oh ya. Fuck me deep,” she begs. I start hitting her ass faster and slap her tight ass making her squeal “Oh God. Uh. Fuck me. Oh fuck. Yes. Uhhh! Fuck me like a little whore. Oh God, yesssss. Mmmmmmmm,” she groans. I slow down to firm, deep thrusts as her breathing slows a bit.

I pull out and spin her around, grabbing her ass and pulling her into me, firmly kissing her soft, pink lips. I tug on her lip and go in again as she pulls my head in. We kiss passionately over and over, her breasts pressing into me.

I lead her over to a small love-seat couch and sit down. She slips off her heels and climbs on top putting one foot on either side of me. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she squats down as I guide my cock into her pussy. She closes her eyes and her lips begin to quiver as she slowly glides up and down.

I watch my cock disappear into her only to reappear moments later. God, she feels so good. She lets out a slow sigh as she opens her eyes to look at me. I pull her in to kiss her and support her ass with my hands. She starts rocking her hips back and forth, slowly at first but then speeds up. I start moaning with pleasure as my cock begins to ache.

“Oh God,” I let out. “Mmmmm, fuck me hard.” She starts swinging her hips violently with her hands now on the top of the couch.  I can feel my cock slide in and out of her as it swings back and forth. She’s breathing heavily now. She arches her back so her ass is sticking out and slides vigorously up and down my shaft slamming her ass onto my legs.

She’s moaning and crying out, her mouth wide open and her face towards the ceiling. I grab tightly onto her ass and start pushing it down in rhythm with her. Up and down. She grips the sofa cushions tightly, her feet tense up, and her vagina begins contracting. She moans loudly as she cries out in pleasure.

I can feel her wet snatch grip my cock tighter and tighter with each of her contractions. As she’s reaching climax, my cock begins to feel fuller and fuller with each pass into her wet, orgasmic grip. My cock starts to rapidly contract and I shout out,

“Oh fuck!” I grip her ass tight and pull her into me. “Uhhhhhhhhh,” I groan as I shoot load after load deep inside her tight pussy.

I let go of my grip on her and fall back into the couch. She’s still riding me but has slowed her pace to a crawl. We’re both sweaty and exhausted, and she’s breathing heavily with a big grin across her face. I lay her down on the couch and cuddle up next to her. Our legs are intertwined and my arms are wrapped around her body. I kiss her nose before slowly kissing her quivering lips, holding for a few seconds before I release them.

“So did I pass the exam?” she asks jokingly.

I laugh and say, “With flying colours. Though, I’d like to take a run through that oral section again, if you don’t mind.” She smiles and playfully whacks me on the chest.

“Well, it doesn’t have to be now. It be can later,” I jokingly respond.

“Count on it,” she says gazing up at me, planting a little kiss on my cheek.

We cuddle for about ten minutes before she gets up and walks to her bag.

“You don’t really want to study now, do you?” I ask almost incredulously. She laughs.

“No silly,” as she opens up her bag revealing no textbooks or binders, but a change of clothes, “I want to get dressed.” I chuckle and watch her get dressed. She throws on sweats and a t-shirt, and slips on a pair of flip-flops. She looks remarkably normal. I have a good chuckle and collect my clothes. She waits for me as I gather my things. As we’re walking out the door, I turn off the lights and ask,

“So where to now?”

“I don’t know,” she replies. “Somewhere where I can practice my oral.”

“I know just the place,” I say with a knowing smile. I close the door and we walk down the corridor.

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments