Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elevator Encounter, Part 1

"A chance encounter in an elevator leads to Justine sharing a bathtub with a hot guy named Steve."

11
5 Comments 5
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It has been a long day at work this morning and the day is only half over. I really need this lunch break now to clear my head. I step into the elevator and push the button to take me down to the lobby and out to a restaurant. 

"Hold that elevator, please?" a male voice asks. It’s so annoying to be delayed, but I push the "door open" button and a man steps in. He's six foot one and handsome as hell.

“Hmm,” I think, “My day might just be getting better now.” He gives me a casual glance and I notice him noticing my nice curves.

I check him out, too. From head to toe and then back from toe to head. I think he’s looking more and more like a good bed partner for me for today.

“I’m going to lunch,” I tell him just to get the conversational ball rolling. “Can you suggest a good place close by?” I've worked in this building for over a year. So of course I know all the local eateries. But this seems like as good a way as any to break the ice with him.

“Indeed,” he replies cheerily. “There's a new place just a block away that's really good. Shall I walk you there?”

“Yes. Please join me for lunch.” I don’t say it but I'm thinking he might be a very nice dessert after lunch.

“Are you sure?” he asks.

His uncertainty about my obvious interest in him annoys me a little. But I decide to remain cheerful. I still have hope that he'll make all the right moves to lead us into bed together. “Yes, I'm sure. My name is Justine. And you are?”

“I'm Steve,” he extends a hand. “And it would be my pleasure to join you for lunch. That's a lovely dress you’re wearing, by the way.”

“Thank you, Steve. I was thinking a similar thought about you. Your suit is very well tailored. It really shows off your nicest feature,” I smile.

“You’re so kind,” he smiles as he opens the restaurant door for me. “Well, here we are.”

“I’m not kind," I wink and laugh. "I'm horny."

Steve begins to stammer. “I…” He coughs. ”Ummm. OK.”

“Do I make you nervous, Steve? You look like a successful, confident businessman. Surely you don't become ruffled when a woman tells you she wants to share a sandwich with you. Or when she says that after lunch she wants us to eat each other for dessert?”

“Ummm.” Steve looks around uncomfortably. “I was just taken aback a little bit. Let's have lunch and see how it goes.”

I start to feel annoyed again. “See how it goes? You don't want to fuck me, Steve?” I pout.

“Well, you're a beautiful woman,” he smiles nervously.

“Do beautiful women intimidate you?” I squeeze his cock through his well-tailored suit trousers. “Beautiful women need to be fucked too, Steve. I thought you were different than most guys. Not intimidated by beauty. And willing to satisfy.” I pause, then I continue “I've seen you before, you know. I've listened to you close million-dollar sales on your cell phone. I've heard you make deals with people much more resistant to giving in to you than I am. Surely you can close this deal, too? Especially when there's no sales resistance,” I wink.

“Should we just skip the sandwiches?” Steve responds to my forwardness. “My apartment is just two blocks away. And I'm on the thirtieth floor with a spectacular view of the skyline.”

“No, Steve,” I start to feel annoyance again. “Don’t skip the sandwiches. You and I are going to need the energy. Besides, we should talk over a meal and get to know a little about each other first. Don’t you think so?”

“OK,” he whispers softly. Examining the menus, we both order lunch. And we sit outside to enjoy them. "It's a beautiful day." Steve comments.

"Yes, Steve," I agree. "It's a beautiful day to get naughty together." I push my chair back a little. And I let my skirt fall open just a little. Just enough for Steve to see that I have no panties on and that I have a bush. Internally, I hope he isn't one of those guys who insists on shaved pussies.

I take a bite of my sandwich and I ask him how long he’s been in sales.

I notice him looking up my skirt and grinning. “I've been in sales for 10 years,” he answers between bites of his sandwich.

He pushes his chair back, and I can see that I've had the desired tightening effect inside of his trousers. I smile and lick my lips. "Ten years? I don't think I've had one job for more than five. You must enjoy sales. You seem to be very good at it."

“It's very fun and exciting,” he smiles, “and it pays well, too.”

I start to think that his “pays well” remark is intended to either impress me (why do so many guys think that women will want to bed them only if they own huge dung-piles of green paper?) or to intimidate me with the superiority of his income over mine. Either motive for his remark is not a very nice one.

“I bet it does pay well,” I smile. “Isn't that your Jaguar I see sometimes in the company garage?” I already know damned well that it’s his car; but I also know that guys like to boast on their automobiles. I don’t tell him that the nearly half million dollar 1955 Gullwing Mercedes in a soft metallic blue, parked in that same company garage every day, is mine.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

I want him to get horny for me, not to think of me as Miss Unattainable Rich Bitch.

“I'm an engineering manager, Steve. We design the stuff you sell. My job pays pretty well, too.” I’m deliberately vague about just how rich I am. “But there's more to life than money. A gal needs fun sometimes, too. I'm hoping we can have some fun today.”

“Yes,” he beams, practically strutting. I picture him as a peacock showing off his colorful plumage to a pea-hen he wants to fuck. “Yes, that is my Jag. I bought it a couple of years ago. I have a feeling we'll have some fun. Are you finished with your sandwich?”

“My, my,” I giggle. “Somebody is in a hurry to have his nice big cock ridden! Find us a posh hotel room where we can discreetly have our fun now, Steve. Where your nosy neighbors and mine won't see us.”

We finish our sandwiches and walk to a nearby swanky hotel he picks out.

“Mmmmm,” I nod my approval. “Hilton. Good choice, Steve. I have a gold member card with them. They're great when I travel on business. Always nice, soft, comfy beds. Big beds one can really move around in. And bath tubs big enough for two,” I grin.

We head up to the top floor. “Nothing but the best for you,” he winks as he opens the door to the luxurious penthouse suite for me. Again the strutting peacock proudly displaying his rich plumage as he prepares to fuck the pea-hen.

I kick the door shut behind us. Then I wrap my arms around him, kiss him, slip my tongue into his mouth, pull his tie off of him, and start unbuttoning his shirt buttons. "I’ve had a horrible morning, Steve. Our latest product design is late and over budget and my whole team is working so hard to make it right. I need you to help me forget all about this lousy morning I've had.”

“Oh, I will, baby,” he promises as he watches me unbutton his shirt.

“I hope you meant what you said, Steve. About only the best for me. Are you going to give me your very best?” I wink.

As we kiss, I instruct Steve, “Draw us a nice bubble bath, darling. We need to get our bodies very clean before we get dirty. We need to wash the smells of the city and the day's stresses off of each other. While the water runs, you can undress me. OK?”

“Being undressed really turns me on,” Steve comments. “So will you be undressing me after I undress you?”

“We’ll undress each other at the same time.” I start to let my growing annoyance bubble to the surface. Sure, Steve is hot. But am I picking the wrong candidate for the job at hand? “You have done this before, haven't you, Steve? I need my pussy skillfully fucked. And I'm in no mood to have to teach a virgin what to do.”

Steve starts running the water in the very large sunken tub and he tells me to come closer. He sweeps me up into his powerful arms and he kisses me. He reaches around behind me and he starts to slowly and erotically unzip the back of my dress. He seems to have gained the sexual confidence that I've been hoping he possessed.

I reach down and tug his belt open.

“Are you going to take my shirt off?” He quickly slips back into his sexual uncertainty.

“No,” I tell him, slightly annoyed again with his questions that make him seem sexually inexperienced. “Right now, I’m just opening your shirt. I’ll get to stripping you completely naked later.”

Unzipping my dress reveals the back of my lacy white bra to his eyes and to his hands. Then he slips my dress off my shoulders and gravity lets it fall to the floor.

With one hand, I rub Steve’s chest through his open shirt as I stand nearly naked in his arms. I'm now in just a bra but no panties. My other hand unzips his trousers.

He gently unclasps my bra and removes the straps from my shoulders. And he looks down to watch my skilled hands open his zipper.

I tug Steve’s pants down past his ankles. And I smile that he apparently forgot to wear underwear today, too. Steve is now so beautifully hard. "Did I do that to you, Steve?" I French kiss his mouth hungrily.

“I guess I did forget my underwear today,” he shrugs sheepishly. He’s too modest to respond to my comment on how big and beautiful his hard cock is. He doesn't comment when I tell him and show him how happy I am that he’s reacting to me by getting so beautifully hard.

Our mouths lock tightly together as our tongues fight with each other.

Stating the obvious, Steve nervously stammers, “My chest is exposed to you. “

“So is your big cock,” I smile. I can feel his huge naked appendage throbbing powerfully against my belly as we kiss. I finally tug his completely unbuttoned shirt down his arms. At last, this fine specimen of maleness is completely naked in front of me now. Licking my lips, I smile my approval of all that I see.

Steve takes my hand and helps me into the bath. I can see him admiring my smooth ass as I step into the tub.

The water is the perfect temperature. Warm enough to soothe away the cares of the day. Warm enough to have a nice fuck in it with my new friend, Steve. But not so hot as to scald our flesh.

The tub is filled to just the right water level, too. As we both lie back in the tub, the sudsy water soothes my back. But my boobs, my bush, his muscular chest, and his hard cock are all still floating just above the water line.

(to be continued)

(This story is co-authored by Lushstories members katlover1975 and get_me_up)

Published 
Written by katlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments