Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Electricity Problem In The Office

"Jenny meets a colleague unexpectedly"

60
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was Friday evening, and Jenny was just about to leave her office and join her boyfriend Peter for dinner at a restaurant. Jenny had to stay in the office a little late this day to send a couple of emails she had forgotten about.

Peter had texted her that he also had to work a little late, so she wasn't in a hurry; he wouldn't arrive at the restaurant for maybe another ninety minutes, and the restaurant was twenty minutes from her office. Nevertheless, she wanted to make sure the reservation didn't expire. It was already dark outside; winter was coming, and days were getting shorter and colder. There were some workers digging on the street, and she wondered if they were cold.

As she was walking toward the elevator, she looked around and realized she was the only one left on the entire eighth floor. She entered the empty elevator, and, surprising enough, the elevator stopped on the floor just below, and a man entered. Jenny recognized his face even though she had never spoken to him; she must have seen him in the building before. He was around thirty-five, tall, with long blond hair and big blue eyes. His floor looked empty as well.

Jenny and the man said hi to each other as the elevator was starting to go down again. Suddenly, all the lights in the elevator went out, and the elevator stopped.

"What happened?" said Jenny.

"I think there is no electricity," said the man.

The man took his phone out to illuminate the buttons of the elevator and see if there was something to be done. Jenny got closer and looked as well. She said

"I hope this won't be long."

"One of my colleagues said that the building across the street has some electrical issues. It's probably related," said the man.

"There were some workers on the street just now. Maybe they are trying to fix that and have had to stop our electricity too. By the way, I'm Jenny."

"Adam, nice to meet you."

The two talked for a while, expecting to not wait for long. When they realized this could take longer, Jenny tried to call Peter on her phone, but her phone had no network in the elevator. Adam's phone didn't work either. They tried pressing some buttons, knocking on the door, and shouting, but without success. There was no noise; for all they knew, the only person left in the building was the security guard, and he probably didn't think anybody else was inside. They were stuck somewhere around the fifth floor - probably too far for the security guard to hear. The heating was also off, and this was starting to show. Jenny realized she forgot her jacket at her desk. There was nothing to do except wait.

Jenny and Adam sat on the floor and talked about their jobs, their bosses, their hobbies. Adam shared some photos from his recent business trip to New York City. Jenny found Adam quite funny and almost forgot about the entire situation. As Adam was sharing that he'll go skiing this winter, Jenny said:

"It's getting cold in here, don't you think?"

"It is. Did you come to work like that?" said Adam.

"I forgot my jacket at my desk," said Jenny.

"I can give you mine," said Adam.

"Oh, I cannot make you do that," said Jenny.

"Okay, then come closer, and we can share the jacket," said Adam.

Jenny hesitated but decided there was nothing wrong with that, so she moved right next to Adam. It had been almost an hour since she got into that elevator, and she had to be pragmatic. Adam unzipped his jacket and put his arm around Jenny so that the jacket covered her back. He squeezed her a little closer, and she moved to sit even closer to him. She put her uncovered arm behind Adam's back, under his jacket. She was now feeling the warmth of his body, and she was somehow more relaxed.

Adam started making jokes about how they're going to live in that elevator until Monday morning. Jenny was laughing at his jokes and felt a light tingling sensation from the air coming out of his mouth right next to her ear. She turned on the light on her phone to see his face and then turned her head toward him. He looked her in the eyes, and she realized what a handsome man he was. They continued looking at each other for several seconds. Finally, Jenny tilted her head, moved it toward his, and their lips touched.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

They kissed slowly at first, but then faster and with more and more passion. Adam started running his hands up and down her legs and touching her face. Jenny liked the touch of his warm, firm, big hands. Not long after, his hand was under her clothes, massaging her breasts over Jenny's bra. It felt a little cold at first, but that didn't make her want to stop.

There was some light, as her phone had been casually tossed somewhere in the elevator. She moved to sit on his legs, facing him, and started unzipping his pants. With her hands, she felt his erection and realized she was wet herself. She took his dick in her hand and started playing with it. Adam had managed to unzip her pants and stick his hands under her jeans on her ass cheeks. The two were kissing, and Jenny was so horny that she didn't think about the cold. Adam moved Jenny's jeans down as much as possible in this position, and Jenny felt his fingers on her panties. This made her moan.

Adam massaged her pussy over the panties as they got wet. Jenny stood up, turned around with her back toward Adam, and took the panties down to her thighs. She felt Adam kissing and lightly biting her butt. Then he slid a finger inside her pussy and it felt so good that she moaned loudly.

She wanted the real thing, so she squatted with Adam still sitting on the floor behind her. He used the tip of his dick to stimulate her pussy and get some of her lubrication. Then he positioned his dick at the soaking wet hole, and Jenny sat on him to get the thing inside her. She started moving up and down, using her arms as support. They were both making some noise now. Adam's hands moved between massaging her clit and lightly squeezing her boobs. Jenny liked every bit of it. Soon she had her orgasm.

At this moment, the lights of the elevator turned on. Jenny realized the door may open at any moment, but she felt how hard Adam's dick was inside her, and she intended to get the cum out of it. She turned her head, trying to see Adam's face, and she could barely. She smiled, and he smiled back. She heard him moan and realized he was about to have an orgasm. A minute or so later, she had her pussy full of cum.

Jenny put her panties and jeans back on and turned to face Adam. He was now standing and was also dressed. They exchanged a "thank you," and she pushed the parking floor button of the elevator. When they got out, they said "bye". As Adam went toward his car, Jenny realized she had to go back up to find her jacket.

Jenny climbed the stairs up to her desk. She didn't want to get stuck again, and even worse, alone. While walking up the stairs, she felt the cum in her panties. She was quite distracted by what had just happened, and just now she saw a missed call from her boyfriend, Peter. She called him back and explained how she had been stuck in the elevator for almost two hours. She skipped over some details, like how she wasn't the only person there.

On the way to the restaurant, Jenny was still thinking about that elevator. The desire she had felt was so unexpected. She decided that, as long as it remained a secret, there was no harm done. Now it was all just a pleasant memory she could relive. Once at the restaurant, she and Peter kissed and had a delicious dinner.

Published 
Written by dann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments