Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desk Top Fun

"A saleswoman's appointment leads to extra activity"

13
4 Comments 4
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

No, it was not that kind of “desktop.” I'm not even sure “laptops,” as opposed to ”desktops,” had been invented yet at the time. In 1985, personal computers were still pretty clunky things that took up a lot of space, even though they might have fit on the top of a desk. They were just called “computers” and though my office had a couple, none of them was on my desk. Hell, they might have interfered with my view if they had been.

And my view across the top of my desk was very pleasing that day. Brenda was a very nice-looking mid-thirties blonde (though not a natural one) and I enjoyed looking at her. She was in the middle of showing some promotional items to use as incentives to give our “customers” a more positive view of the school lunch program.

That was my position in those days, as the Marketing Specialist of the school lunch program at the unified school district in our city. It was a losing proposition, really, trying to get students excited about having lunch at school. Most of the students who partook of the program were those kids who had no other choice--those on the free or reduced-price lunches offered by the school system. And there had always been too many jokes circulating around about the blandness and of the lunches offered at schools.

But I still had to try. Valentine's Day was coming up. so there I was on that Friday afternoon, poring through the catalogs spread out over my desk of different Valentine's banners, counter-top promotions and other do-dads intended to pique the interest of school kids. Brenda started out pointing to different items from across the desk, but that was somewhat awkward for her to do. So she soon moved her chair around to my side of the desk so we could look at them together.

Since it was a Friday, all the lunch production staff from out in the kitchen area next to the office had already taken off to get a start on their weekend. Even the director and assistant director of school food services had already left. Barbara, the assistant director, even gave me a little half-smile over her shoulder as she went out the door--about the same time Brenda came in--telling me to be sure to lock the office when I left. Brenda and Barbara knew each other. They went to the same church, I believe. In fact, it had been at Barbara's suggestion that I inquired with the company Brenda worked for in my search for promotional items.  I had purchased such material from her before, and this Valentine's Day would provide her with another opportunity to make a sale.

But it became hard to concentrate on the catalogs that day. Instead, I was well aware of the fact Brenda had her tight-skirted right leg pressed against my left one as we both leaned over the paperwork, picking out different promotional items. Then, as Brenda would sit back and enter the item numbers on her order pad, I noticed again how well she filled out the white blouse under her woman's business-suit jacket. I wasn't intentionally looking, but it was hard not to.  

Then, Brenda dropped her pen. As it clattered to the floor and rolled under my desk chair we both leaned forward a bit to see where it went. When we looked up again after locating it, our faces were only a few inches away from each other and our eyes locked. The next thing either one of us knew, we were kissing passionately.

We both knew of our attraction for each other from other times we had done promotions, but we had never acted on it. But maybe it was a subconscious desire to pursue that attraction that had led us to schedule the late-afternoon Friday appointment this time.

“I've wanted to do that for a long time,” Brenda said after we both drew back after the kiss. Her hand reached up and her fingers lightly touched my cheek.

“So have I,” I managed to croak out through my constricted throat. We kissed again and this time, each of us employed plenty of tongue. Without even thinking it or planning it, we both stood up--each torso pressed tight against the other one, our arms wrapped around the body next to ours. Again, without consulting, we broke the embrace. We both stripped off our suit coats, hanging them on the backs or our respective chairs, then started unbuttoning our tops. Though we each wanted the other one badly, both of us were too fastidious about our clothing, it seems, to just madly strip off our clothes.

Again, as if afraid being out of contact with the other one would dim the passion, we embraced. But soon both sets of hands were employed, unfastening what was holding up the lower part of the others' clothing. As I felt Brenda unfastening my belt and unbuttoning the waistband and unzipping the fly, I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. I had already kicked off my shoes and so had Brenda. I buried my face into Brenda's cleavage about the same time her skirt and my pants hit the floor and, at the same time, I reached around her to unhook her bra. Her boobs were not overly large, but well-formed with hard button nipples sticking out of her dark areolas. As my mouth latched onto the left nipple, I could feel Brenda strip off my boxers. My hard, straining erection sprang free, and one of her hands grabbed it and began stroking me as I switched my mouth over to the other nipple.

Though still not wanting to lose contact with the other, we each reluctantly let go. As I swept catalogs, blotter and other papers from the top of my desk, Brenda rolled down and took off her pantyhose and panties together. Though I grabbed her with the intention of laying her down on the desk, then climbing on top and immediately ravishing her, Brenda had other ideas. She resisted my efforts and instead had me sit down on the desk as she fell to her knees in front of me. Her warm, delicious mouth quickly found my throbbing member, and she soon gobbled it hungrily from sight. My hands found the sides of her head and I caressed it as she used her mouth expertly on my cock. As I sat there enjoying her machinations, I watched as one of Brenda's hands began fingering her dark, lightly-haired pussy.

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

“Don't do that,” I told her. “Let me do it.”

Soon I was flat on my back on my desk and Brenda was on top of me, straddling my face with her face toward my toes. As I licked and penetrated her sweet vagina with my tongue, Brenda bowed down to continue sucking me. We were both moaning in ecstasy.

“Well, if that ain't a sight!”

Brenda and I both jumped, startled at the sound of the voice. We looked over toward the office door to see Barbara standing there. Barbara was looking at us curiously.

“Is this the kind of thing that goes on around here when my back is turned?” Barbara began walking toward us. “Is it, Gary? Brenda?” she asked. She stopped about ten feet away.

Neither Brenda or I said anything. We just looked at the other woman. Brenda's legs were still astraddle my face, though she was pushing up on her hands, now. My dick sticking straight up in the air.

There was silence in the room for what seemed like a long time.

“Well, if it is,” Barbara said as she turned back toward the door, then walked over to it, “you guys should at least lock the door...”  Brenda and I heard the door's lock click. Barbara turned back toward us and continued, “..and then invite me to join you.”

Soon Barbara's clothes were on the floor with my pants and boxers and Brenda's skirt, bra and pantyhose.

Though in her mid-forties, Barbara still had a decent figure. Her breasts might sag a little, now, but they were still full and plump. She had a bit of a belly that also sagged in a small roll above her dark-haired pussy, but you could tell she once had a hell of a nice body.

“My turn, now,” Barbara said as she knelt on the floor between my legs as they hung over the edge of the desk. Then Barbara took my dick into her mouth just like Brenda had done. As Barbara sucked away, Brenda sat up taller over me, arching her back as I slurped at her vagina. My tongue felt the raised knob of her clitoris, and I licked it furiously as my hands played with her perky tits.

Soon all three of us were moaning with expectation.

Brenda came first. “Oh, oh, oooh,” escaped her lips as she shuddered in pleasure. Her splayed legs on either side of my head enfolded it in a vise-like grip as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her body. I was still sucking away at her pussy, my tongue now forming a funnel to drink in all her vaginal juices.

I could feel Barbara climbing up onto the desk. She positioned herself on her knees over my upright cock, and I soon felt the pleasure of her wet pussy sliding down onto my straining dick. I thrust upward with my hips to impale her further. It only took a few thrusts from that position until I was ready to cum, too.

As the explosion came, I watched as Brenda and Barbara kissed above me. They broke the kiss and, even though I could not see it from my position, I could tell each of them was playing with the other woman's boobies. Though Brenda was now still while she was up there up above my face, Barbara was bouncing up and down on my still-hard, still-spurting cock. “Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, Oh, yeaaah,” she screamed as an orgasm hit her, too.

Though each of us had now cum as we lay there atop the desk in our little love triangle, I still was not quite satisfied. I soon shrugged out from under Barbara, and Brenda climbed down from the desktop.

Barbara sat down in my desk chair and watched me as I went behind the blonde-haired Brenda and wrapped my arms around her, grabbing a tit in each hand. Soon, she lay her torso down over the top of my desk.

“Fuck me, Gary,” she demanded. “Fuck me good!”

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I immediately inserted the head of my cock into her sopping-wet pussy and felt my dick growing to full hardness again as it slid into that sweet trap. I humped it into her for all I was worth, roaring with pleasure, lust and desire as I pounded away.

I looked over at Barbara as I was fucking Brenda. The older, dark-haired woman had both her hands on her pussy as she watched me hump my hips against Brenda. I could see three fingers inserted into her vagina, going in and out, in and out, again and again in the same rhythm as my thrusts against Brenda's ass.

This time, we all came simultaneously. My orgasm nearly buckled my knees as I roared and thrust into Brenda's pussy one last time, leaving it there while it spurted.

“Oh, my God, YES!” Brenda squealed as she lay on the desk. She grasped her tits with her hands and squeezed the nipples.

“Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh shit,” Barbara moaned as she cupped her pussy. “That is so, so good!”

Afterward, we took turns in the small office lavatory, washing off pussies and my cock, with each of us helping out the others. Barbara and Brenda took paper towels from the lavatory and washed down the top of the desk as I got dressed again. I stood there dressing and admiring the two naked ladies as they worked, unable to believe my luck at having had them both that night. Soon the blotter and all the papers were back on the desktop; the catalogs were back in Brenda's briefcase and the office was back to looking as it had been.

The two women were soon dressed again, too, and the three of us walked to the door. We exchanged kisses at the door, thanking each other for a beautiful evening.

 

Published 
Written by duketurner48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments