Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Co-worker

"Hot co-worker /friend"

21
9 Comments 9
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I have been talking about this for three weeks. I would like to say it has an amazing ending - but who knows?

My job is dull. I work in an office of mostly women who really never talk about anything but work. Normally, I do my job, hating every minute. To fight the boredom, I look on certain erotic websites which leads to my having to go to the bathroom to release pent up passion.

About four months ago the office got a new woman who was beautiful. Aleaha was a short, loud, beautiful black woman. Everybody seemed to get along with her and she had a great sense of humor. I wanted to get to know her but other then a 'hello,' it didn't really seem to be happening. She had a beautiful smile and attitude, not to mention beautiful big breasts and an ass I wanted to kiss.

Late one afternoon, I was in the bathroom and heard someone come in. When I opened the stall door and came out, Aleaha was checking herself in the mirror. She greeted me with a smile and then complained about her pants and her hair.

"You are crazy," I said. "You're the most beautiful woman in the entire building."

That caught her off guard, I guess, because she seemed shocked and so our first conversation began. We hit it off and continued chatting after work, and agreed we should go for drinks sometime soon.

The next day she seemed eager to talk to me and we spent our lunch break chatting. She had a friend in the building that she said stared at me. I found out she was from Cape Verd, and is married with a one kid. We again mentioned going out for drinks and getting to know each other. I couldn't tell her that I had a crush on her.

On Friday night, we did go to a bar in town for a few drinks and I really got to know her. But I didn't reveal any secrets concerning my sex life.

She told me about her kid and said that her man was awesome. She showed me pictures of her child and her husband. Her man was dark chocolate and hot as fuck.

My head was spinning with ideas and fantasies but I played it cool.

During the next week we chatted and spent lunches together. I thought the other women and guys in the office were a little jealous.

The following Thursday we agreed to have a drink and go shopping. I drove to her place to get her and, while I was in her house waiting, her man, whose name was Will, walked in from the gym.

He was tall, dark, good looking and, as I shook his hand, I said, "Wow!"

He smiled and greeted me with, "Wow yourself."

We chatted and as he stood there, I took a risk and said "Oh my god Aleaha, your man is hot and it looks like he's hung like a tree. Good for you."

She laughed and said, "Oh he is."

Thinking she was being funny, she went for it to show me, and got it almost all the way out, before he felt uncomfortable and pulled back. But I still got a look at his awesome cock. It was big, but not a monster.

I made sure he heard me say, "Oh my god, you are so lucky, that is awesome."

He felt silly and tried to get out of the conversation, but we kept teasing him. I told him, "I wish my man had one of those."

When asked If I ever went black, I said, "Many times."

It kind of took them by surprise but that led to a great conversation and I let them know that I've had my fun.

I didn't hear from Aleaha again till Monday lunch when she told me that her man would not stop talking about me. I told her I was flattered and she said that he wanted me bad.

"Not without you there," I said.

She seemed to freeze, but told me she would think about it.

Normal conversations went on for days with not much sexual content.

Kazia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kazia

I kept hoping it would turn sexual since she looked so beautiful. I told her daily that she was beautiful and sexy .

Wednesday started with a text: "I have to talk to you."

I got to work and Aleaha was waiting for me. She told me about the great sex she'd last night with her man. It had been a while, and when she asked him why, he'd said it was because of me. I was so flattered and I told her I would love to be the meat in their sandwich.

At lunch this time she was very sexual and I didn't hesitate to agree to anything she had in mind at her place. We planned on having drinks on Saturday night. This was perfect since my man was going to a concert. I dressed sexy and was hoping something would happen

Allah had told Will it would be a double date but, when I met them for drinks, I told them my man was going to a concert and I was all theirs. We really tied one on and I was asked to go back to their home for a night cap. The kid was with grandparents. When we got to their house I could tell they were nervous, so I took over, thanks to the power of alcohol.

I walked toward Aleaha and began to touch her . She hinted maybe we should go to their room and get more comfortable. At last it was on!

Aleaha and I kissed and it was so awesome. I got her out of her dress first and her body was amazing, even with the signs of having given birth. I massaged her all over and got her totally naked on her bed.

I dropped my dress and I could tell Will wanted a show. He kept his cool as I stared at him and kissed my way down his wife's body. I sensed she 'd never done this but I got her to relax. I began my descent to her lower half., to her recently shaved pussy which was now soaking wet.

She moaned as I went down on her. I concentrated on her clit until, with only one finger entering, I made her cum. I kissed my way back up and smiled at her and she was laughing.

Will was naked and I told him to come closer. He kissed his wife and then worked his way to me. Aleaha moved over and I was in the middle. Will kissed me and grabbed hold of me. He was very strong. I gripped his cock and got my head down to his beautiful tool.

He was throbbing and dying for me to suck him but I went lower and licked his balls. He looked at me as he kissed his wife. I began to suck him as deep as I could. As I gained speed and got going really strong, my mouth was filled with a huge load of cum.

After moaning loudly, he was annoyed at finishing so quickly.

The next half hour saw me kissing both of them, getting touched and touching. Another drink happened in there as well.

When Will was hard again, Aleaha and I kissed and sucked his cock, making him feel like a king. My new friend said "Fuck my baby," and Will entered me from behind. Aleaha rested her head on the top of my ass and watched him slide in and out.

Not soon after he got going, he yelled, "Oh god, I gotta cum." He pulled out and came on my ass.

We made sure he was properly drained and, after some small talk, we all dressed, them in their night clothes and me ready to go home. We shared kisses goodbye and smiles all around but I felt a little tension between them, which made me nervous.

When I got home I was still horny and, after some self help and a shower, my man came home and worked me out properly.

The following week at work was to be an odd one. Texts from her went from, "Thank you that was fun," to almost nothing.

We shall see how this works out.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments