Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clean

"This in one way to clean up after a long day at the office."

11
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Lynn and I are business partners and friends.  We often work with our clients to provide consulting services.  Last month, we were hired by a large company in New York City to help revamp their organization’s culture.  People were tired and frustrated with the endless rounds of downsizing at the company.

Our liaison greeted us at reception when we arrived on our first day. 

“I’ll set you up in one of our spare offices for the week.”

She led us up to the 32nd floor of the office tower, down a long corridor, to a nondescript door at the end of the hallway.  She unlocked the door and revealed a room that couldn’t be more bland.  A desk with a chair behind it and a small table with two chairs - not even a window!

The hours that week were long. We met with countless people, both individually and as a group to work through the issues confronting the organization.

Lynn and I are good at what we do and by the end of Thursday afternoon’s workout session, we finally felt the wheels were turning and people beginning to listen and adopt some of our ideas.

As we walked down the long corridor from the meeting room to our holding cell, “that was amazing!” Lynn said sensing we had cracked the nut.

“It took us four days, but I think we are on the home stretch.  All that is left is to get a plan in place tomorrow to make sure they deliver on what we discussed today.”

As we unlocked the office and closed the door behind us Lynn says, “I feel like doing something crazy tonight.”

“Strip club?”  I suggested.

“Maybe,” she replied.

I approach her from behind as she was shuffling some working papers on the desk and pressed myself against her backside, a growing bulge in my pants conspicuously present.

“How about I just,” pausing for effect, “fuck you here?” I ask her as my hand grabbed her hips.

Most of the time, Lynn and I don’t mix our business with pleasure, but the odd time over the years, the stars have aligned.  Instead of rejecting my proposition outright, she moaned soft encouragement.

We both knew that the office was probably empty at the moment and in the four days we’ve been there, no one has bothered to walk the length of the hallway to check on us.

I slid her dress up over her waist revealing a sexy pair of red lace panties.  I unbuckled my belt and undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor with my briefs and kicked them aside.  My fingers hooked around the corners of her panties and tugged them away to her ankles, where she kicked them away in the other direction.

My cock was steely hard in the moment as I rubbed it between the crack of her ass.  Lynn instinctively bent over the desk, grabbing the far edge with her hands for support revealing her glistening pussy.

I wasted no time directing my cock between her folds.  It was one of the Carpe Diem moments that had we thought about it more, would have been lost.

“Fuck, that is good,” she said just as my cock hit bottom.

“We are so fucking good together, Lynn,” I told her this referring to sex, work, and just being together as my hips began pulling and pushing against hers.

She spread her stance a few inches wider giving me another millimetre or two of leverage against her.

Long, hard strokes, one after another - my cock was dripping in her cream.  I was carefully giving her the full length, making the head of my cock penetrate her each and every time.  She gratefully cooed with delight as the pace quickened.

“Fill my pussy with cum,” she ordered me.

“Gladly,” I replied and then offered, “Would you like me to suck you off afterward?”

“Oh god, yes,” she sputtered, her pussy was on the brink of breaching.

Suddenly, there was the sound of a key in the door lock.

Both of us froze instantly.  Was that our door?

Before we had a chance to move, the door was open and in the middle of the frame stood a young woman, maybe in her mid or late twenties.  She was obviously surprised, which is not to suggest at all that we weren’t.  Our minds were racing to all sorts of places.

Then she asked in barely comprehensible English, “I clean office, no?”

I turn my head looking over my shoulder, “I don’t think we are ready.”  I was surprised that she hadn’t shut the door already and walked away.

Then she asked, “You want me to wait until you done?”

What? My brain tried to assess the breakdown in communication.  However, while the first part of her reply seemed daft, the second part had a strange spark to it that I felt in her tone and eyes.

I mean the damage was already done and honestly, I bet she was quite pretty when she wasn’t dressed for cleaning offices.  She wore her long dark hair up in a lazy bun, keeping it out of her way.  She had on a white T-shirt and ripped jeans with sneakers.  She had a petite figure with tiny, but perky little breasts.  And, there she just stood in the doorway awaiting an instruction.

“Take a seat at the table, we’ll be done in a minute.”  I still can’t believe I said that, but as soon as I did, I felt Lynn pushing back hard onto my cock.  She couldn’t believe I said that either.

The cleaning lady shut the door quietly and did as instructed, taking a seat at the table facing us. It seemed as though she was trying to keep a straight face, but I sensed some interest.

I slowly pulled my cock away from Lynn, the tip of it lingering around the opening allowing our voyeur to assess its size and thickness.  Glancing over at her, our eyes caught and she bit her lip slightly.

I plunged the shaft back inside Lynn’s aching pussy, burying it completely.  Lynn moaned an appreciative sigh.  The cleaning lady’s jaw dropped.

A few more slow strokes, feeling out the situation as I watched the young lady’s eyes and expression changing.  Her neutrality faded to curiosity to something more along the line of lust.

Lynn turned her head to look at our visitor, just as the young lady was undoing the button and unzipping the fly to her jeans.  The two of them locked stares for a few moments as the young lady slipped her hand down the front of her panties and spread her legs apart.  She slouched in the chair.  Her wrist started bobbing up and down along the waistline of her panties and her eyes narrowed as she honed her touch.

AlmostAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmostAngel

I was breathlessly anticipating seeing her young snatch. A minute later as she peeled off her jeans and lifted her t-shirt over her head.  Wearing nothing but a pair of white panties and bra, she retook her seat and resumed rubbing her clit with one hand while the other fondled her breast.

My cock was once again slamming in and out of Lynn and was quickly nearing a point of arrival. 

“Keep fucking me, Alex,” Lynn cried out, “Give me what I want.”

I grabbed her hips and pounded against her in frantic spurts of energy until my over-swollen cock spilled its milky cum in continuous warms streams inside of Lynn.  My cum mixed together with Lynn’s lubricant immediately began leaking from the tight seams of her pussy hole.

“Don’t get any of that mess on my dress,” Lynn reminded me.

I reached up and unzipped the back so that as she stood upright, I lifted her dress over her head, leaving her wearing nothing but her bra and heels.

We had both forgotten about the young lady momentarily, but as we turned in her direction, her eyes were closed and she was in a full-on joyous trance with her fingers circling beneath the scant fabric against her clitoris.

“We’re all done now,” I stated the obvious.  The young lady was seemingly in another world.  I took the three steps in her direction and interrupted her train of thought. “You can clean up now.”

She looked at me a bit confused, almost like she didn’t understand what I was saying, so I repeated, “You can clean up now.”

She seemed disappointed that she wasn’t allowed to finish.  “Clean office now?”

“No,” I stated boldly as I reached down to taking her arm away from her pussy and placing her hand around my still throbbing cock, “Clean!”

She straightened her back.  She may not have understood English all that well, but she read my body language perfectly.  She opened her willing mouth and eagerly swallowed my ebbing cock tasting the residue of Lynn and cum.

Lynn watched with interest, but I knew it wasn’t me who needed to get off again.  I pulled our young cleaner to her feet and guided her to the end of the desk.  “Clean,” I stated clearly.

Lynn could hardly believe my audacious suggestion, but followed along as she positioned herself on the edge of the desk spreading her legs wide apart.

Her pussy was a wet mess of hers and mine, some of it having dribbled down the inside of each thigh.  Our young professional cleaner leaned over obediently to perform her task. 

Her remarkably nibble tongue wiggled its way up Lynn’s thigh, first the right and then the left.  Leaning further, her tongue wove its way between Lynn’s folds, one side at the time, carefully darting in and out of the crevasses. 

Lynn laid back on the desk, perching herself on her elbows to watch, at first feeling odd to have her pussy sucked off by another woman, but then becoming much more comfortable upon the realization that she was really good at her job.

The young lady’s mouth and tongue began to swirl and dart and tease Lynn’s pussy.  The nodding head between Lynn’s legs lifted her closer and closer to her destination.

I supervised the whole thing ensuring that our young cleaner was thorough and effective.  I unhooked her bra and slipped off her white panties, such beautiful soft mounds.  I was right, she was beautiful.

I curled my finger between her ass and rubbed it against her sopping slit.  I was instantly hard again with the tip of my cock teasing her engorged nipple, smearing it with precum.

Lynn and I shot a knowing look at each other.  For all the ways we are completely different people, this need to let go and be uninhibited has always kept us close.

I positioned myself behind the young cleaner and dragged my cock along her slit.  Her butt ambitiously encouraged more, which I wasn’t in the mood to withhold.  I probably should have put a condom on, but there wasn’t time for that, nor did I have one.

Her young pussy was warm and tight and it squeezed around my cock, keeping it inside her.  The harder I fucked her, the more assertively she sucked on Lynn.

Lynn’s lower body began quivering and she closed her eyes and let out a long low groan of rapture.  The young cleaner tried to pull away, but I knew, not yet and kept her mouth on Lynn’s clitoris a few moments longer stretching her orgasm.

When Lynn’s clit became too sensitive to touch, I pulled the young lady away.

I withdrew my veiny cock out of her tight little pussy and directed her back to the table.  I then approached Lynn who was lying on the desk unable to move.  I grabbed her legs and re-plunged my fattened organ back inside her.  Lynn wrapped her legs around me pulling me close as I felt her vagina massaging my cock in the downside of her climax. 

Breathlessly she acknowledged, “It feels so good, oh god, don’t stop. Just a bit longer.”

And for the second time in the last thirty minutes, I fucked Lynn on our desk.

We glanced over at the young cleaner, who had got herself spread out across the table on the brink an orgasm of her own.   It began with her loins spasming and the next thing we knew, there was a squirting fountain in our make-shift office.  She’d rub herself furiously for a few seconds and then one squirt after another would shoot across the office onto us.

Needless to say, I came a moment later. 

It was another special moment of intimacy between Lynn and I.  We have always accepted each other for who we are.  We do love each other, but in our own secret way.

There was kind of an awkward few minutes after we had all finished.  There was no point in talking as the young cleaner didn’t speak English anyway.

Lynn and I dressed and gathered our things leaving the office a few minutes later.   We spent the rest of the night talking about what happened.  It’s a job we will never forget.  Something that was just between us – friends and business partners.

The engagement was highly successful, and we are due to return in a few months for a follow-up.

Published 
Written by ForeYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments