Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breasts To Go

"It's his last day of work at the chicken joint, and his busty Milf boss has a parting gift for the both of them."

83
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

“Last day.  Lucky S.O.B.”

Rick hit the clock and chuckled as his co-worker Dave gave him a friendly punch in the shoulder.  After two long years of working at the chicken joint, he was headed off to college out of state.  The tedium had really begun to wear on him the last couple of months, and he couldn’t wait to finish his last day.

A familiar voice emerged from the small office in the back.  “Don’t think you’re going to get away with slacking, either.”

He peeked in and said, “I know, Ms. Meadows.”

Karen was one bright spot in the place.  His manager was friendly and didn’t play favorites, making the drudgery at least a little more tolerable.

And she had an incredible rack.

The rest of her wasn’t too bad either, but her breasts were like a magnet to his eyes.  Even in her uniform shirt, they were impossible not to notice.  She was a true Milf, too – thirty-four with a son.  More than once he’d wished the curly-haired brunette wasn’t his boss.

She laughed and said, “I’m only teasing.  Go ahead and get to work.  Remember – service with a smile.”

He gave her a wave reminiscent of a salute, and did exactly that.

The day was like every other as he filled orders and occasionally handled the drive-thru.   When they hit a lull that left them standing around twiddling their thumbs, he asked, “Mind if Dave and I take our break?”

“Go ahead.”

The two walked outside and around the back to find a brief escape from their poultry prison.

“Gonna miss this place?”  Dave asked.

He chuckled, “Fuck no.”

His buddy laughed and lit up a cigarette.  “Place ain’t gonna be the same without you.”

“I’ll tell you one thing I might miss a little...”

Dave held his hands out in front of his chest.

“Yep.  Those are some of the greatest tits I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“M-m-moterboat.”

“All night long,” Rick agreed.  “Her boyfriend is a lucky bastard.”

“No shit.  Hey, did you hear about...”

The pair chatted until their break was up, and then put their noses back to the grindstone.  The next flood of customers hit not long after, and the rest of the night went by quickly in the rush to keep up.  Rick kept one eye on the clock as it ticked ever closer to his moment of freedom.  By the time he was going through the nightly clean up routine, he was near unto giddy with anticipation.

“Looks good.  Thanks,” Karen said when she came out to inspect the work area.  “Go ahead and clock out.”

He made a beeline toward the clock, but it was not to be.

“Rick, could you do one last thing for me?  Grab another box of coleslaw from the storage cooler.  I just realized we’re completely out in here, and I want everything to be ready to go tomorrow.”

Somehow, he managed to suppress his sigh.  “Yeah, sure.”

“I really appreciate it.”  She then said, “Goodbye, everyone,” as the rest of the employees filed past the clock and to the door.

Just a couple more minutes, he told himself as he grabbed the key and headed out the back door.  Once the slaw was in its proper place, he pulled off his uniform shirt and tried for the clock again.

“Is everyone else gone?” his boss asked as he reached the clock.

Not risking another last-minute task, he punched out for the final time before leaning into her office to answer, “Yes.”

It was all he could do to keep his eyes in his head.  She had taken off her uniform shirt, revealing a top that seemed to be on the verge of bursting at the seams from trying to contain her breasts.

“You can put the shirt on the chair.”

Praying he hadn’t already been caught staring like a bug-eyed cartoon character, he avoided looking at her as he deposited the shirt where she’d suggested.  “Well, it’s been nice working with you,” he said.

“You too.  I’m going to miss you around here.”

He gave a nod and took one last look at her tits as he turned toward the door.

“Rick, just a second.”

“Hmm?” he said, wondering if he was ever going to get out of the place.

Her eyebrows lifted and she asked, “So, do I really have some of the greatest tits you’ve ever seen in your life?”

His mouth dropped open, but no words came out.  He had no idea how she’d managed to overhear that.

She stood up and walked toward him, the stern look on her face falling away, to be replaced by a smile.  “It’s okay.  It’s your last day and you just clocked out.  I’m not your boss anymore.  Besides, it’s hardly the first time I’ve heard someone talking about me or caught them looking at me.”

“Sorry,” he said, and shrugged.

“Don’t worry about it.  I’ve had these for long enough to be used to it.”

Holy shit! he thought as she cupped the globes and gave them a brief jiggle.  He couldn’t help but look.

“So?”

“Uhm, so what?”

“That was a question.”

Having torn his gaze away from her tits, he noticed the amused look in her eyes and her crooked grin.

“Well?” she asked, stepping a little closer.

Fuck it.  “Yes, they are.”

“But you’ve never even really seen them.”

Is this seriously happening? he thought as she grabbed the tail of her top.

The pink and white cloth slid upward, and her braless breasts tumbled out.  They were every bit as magnificent as he’d imagined – somewhat pendulous, capped with rosy pink circles, and small, smooth nipples.

“How about now?” she asked in a sultry voice.

A wide grin spreading across his face as his cock stiffened, he answered, “Even better.”

Lifting and squeezing her bared globes, she walked up to him.  “You can do more than look, if you want.”

He did.

Her head lolled back and she moaned as he replaced her hands with his.  She was easily a cup size bigger than any girl he’d been with, and the weight of her breasts resting in his palms set him to throbbing.  Her nipples were stiff when he brushed his thumbs over them, and she whimpered from the sensation.

In a breathless voice, she said, “Don’t give me time to think, or I might come to my senses.”

Can’t have that, he thought as he bent down and lifted her right nipple to his lips.

Karen drew in a gasp and shivered as he suckled the stiff bud.  “That feels so good.  I need it so bad.  I dumped my cheating boyfriend, and I haven’t had sex in six weeks.  Please don’t stop.”

He answered not with words, but with a harder suck, and then switched to her nipple’s twin.

One of her hands came to rest on the back of his head, and a moment later, the other tugged on the back of his shirt, pulling it free of his jeans.  He sucked hard, taking her nipple with him as he straightened.  When it popped free and snapped back, he jerked his shirt over his head.

She explored the definition lines of his abs with her fingertips – her eyes full of elation – as the garment landed at their feet.  She’d told him not to give her time to think, and her breasts were calling to him anyway, so he answered.

“Yes.  God, yes,” she breathed as he pushed her breasts together, letting him tongue both nipples at once.

He gave her right nipple a brief suck and said, “Love your tits,” before switching to the left.

“You’re making me so wet.”

There was an easy enough way to find that out.  She was wearing drawstring linen pants, and his hand slipped in with little trouble.

A quavering moan escaped her as he cupped his hand over the crotch of her panties.  Her back arched, thrusting her breast against his face.  Sure enough, he felt a hint of dampness.  He pressed a finger into her cleft, feeling the heat radiating from her sex, and then pulled her panties aside.

Karen’s nails dug into his back as he traced the parting of her nether lips with his finger.  She was soaking wet, and when the slippery digit touched her clit, she loosed a yelp.

“Please.  Oh please,” she begged.

Letting her nipple go, he straightened his back and pushed two fingers inside her.  Her eyes rolled up as he penetrated her, her mouth dropped open, and she stiffened.  A brief squeak was the only sound that passed her lips.

He’d felt what he thought were hints of hair when he first touched her panties, which excited him.  Every girl he’d been with had shaved or waxed completely, and he had to see.

“No,” she plaintively wailed as his fingers slipped from her tight embrace.  Only moments later, when he hooked two thumbs beneath the waistband of her pants, she changed her tune to, “Oh yes.”

Twin thumps sounded as she kicked off her shoes.  He pushed her pants down, revealing a pair of pink panties.  Once the linen reached her knees, she began to wriggle to help them fall the rest of the way.  Her panties were still pulled aside, giving him a nice look at her pussy.  Her light tan folds were slightly parted, revealing the pink interior, which glimmered with wetness.  Sure enough, there was a trimmed tuft of curly hair on her mound.

She stepped backward out of her pants the foot or so necessary to reach her desk.  Mindless of things falling off the other side, she raked papers and office supplies out of the way, clearing a spot to sit down.

He moved in the moment her butt touched the wood.  She braced her hands behind her, lifting up so he could remove her panties.  Though he did reach for the elastic band, a flash of naughty inspiration hit.  He pushed her knees just far enough apart to get between them, and leaned in.

“Uh huh,” she cried out as his tongue washed over her folds.

She tasted just as good as she looked, and the scent of her arousal set his heart to racing.  She made whining sounds with every stroke of his tongue, lifting her pussy toward him.  The movement did cause her panties to want to slip back over her nether lips, though – getting in the way.  After pushing the cotton aside twice, he gave her clit a hard suck that made her squeal, and then tugged her panties down.

Her pink underthings sailed through the air as he tossed them away, and ended up hanging on the corner of a television cart used to show orientation videos.  A taste wasn’t enough.  He felt as if he was about to bust out of his pants, so he pulled his wallet out of the pocket and went to work on the fly.

Karen pulled her top the rest of the way off and dropped it next to the desk.  A stapler, plastic cup of pens, and stack of papers cascaded off the opposite side as she cleared more room.  He dropped his pants as the last pen rattled to rest, and her eyes shot wide open.

“Good god,” she gasped when his cock sprang free.

Rick smiled as she stared at his revealed manhood.  He stepped on his heels, kicked his shoes away, and finished removing his jeans.

MarrielleSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarrielleSmith

She reached up and curled her fingers around him as soon as he was within reach.  He let out a growl from the feeling of her soft hand stroking him, and pulled the condom out of his wallet.  She only tore her gaze away from his cock to look into his eyes when his wallet landed with a thump atop his jeans.

“Do it.  Fuck me now,” she said, and released him to recline.

It felt as if it took forever to tear open the package and roll on the condom.  She lay on her desk in front of him, rubbing her clit and saying, “Hurry.   Fuck me.  Please.”

As soon as he was shrouded in latex, he stepped forward to grab her bending knees.  He pushed them out and toward her chest, then slid his hands lower to her hips.  A tug pulled her to the edge of the desk, and he pressed down on his erection to take aim.

Karen gasped as the swollen head popped into her canal.  Her toes curled and she grabbed the edge of the desk while taking in a deep breath.  It emerged as a high-pitched groan when he fed her another inch.

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he said as he paused.

Her voice touched with a squeak, she said, “So big.  Yes.  More.”

He let out a growl, pushing through her resistance to slide deeper inside her.  She groaned as he opened her up – holding the edge of the desk in a white-knuckled grip the whole time.  An inch or so before his balls would have settled against her, she pinched her eyes shut and whimpered, so he pulled back to the halfway mark.

“E-easy.  Oh god.  But don’t stop.  Please don’t stop.”  Her eyes finally opened when she finished.

He answered with a nod and a lusty smile, then pulled back for his first real thrust.  She groaned again as he pushed half his cock into her at a faster, but measured pace, setting a rhythm.  Letting go of one of her legs, he centered his fingers over her clit.

Karen unsuccessfully tried to stifle a scream as he sank into her again with his fingers tantalizing the center of her pleasure.

“Like that?” he asked.

“Yes.  Oh yes.  Oh, I love your cock.”

“Love that tight little pussy,” he growled.

She yelped when his next thrust was a little faster, and grasped her breasts with both hands.  He kept it up, slowly increasing the pace and going deeper as she opened up to him.  Her already incredible tits became even more mesmerizing as they quivered with every thrust of his cock.

The sights, sounds, and sensations got the better of him.  A loud clap sounded when he buried his cock balls-deep inside her.

Karen screeched every time his family jewels slapped against her, and her face rapidly flushed red.  Fighting through the fog of his passion, he thought to ease back a touch, fearing he was hurting her.

She dissuaded him of that notion by crying out, “Yes!  Faster!”

That was all the encouragement he needed.

A framed photo fell over.  The desk legs creaked on the floor.  Loud whimpers and yelps burst from her lips.  She braced an arm beneath her breasts, but it did little to curtail the bouncing of the large globes.

Rick took it all in and pounded his cock home with everything he had.  He could see every shockwave running through her incredible tits, and it excited him beyond anything he’d ever imagined.

He was completely unprepared when she exploded into orgasm.

Her scream of release assaulted his ears at the same moment, her nails dug into his wrist.  He winced and froze stock still with his balls pressed tight against her.  She was anything but still.  Her body lurched.  Her head lashed back and forth.  Her pussy contracted around him – wonderfully tight.

Wave after wave of climax wracked her body – her screams turning to yelps as she fought to draw air into her lungs.  Rick rode it out, amazed by how hard she was coming.  It was like nothing he’d ever seen before, and he loved it.

He breathed a sigh of relief when her hand relaxed, freeing him from the bite of her nails.

“Oh.  Oh.  Oh.  Oh my god,” she muttered between pants as she slowly settled down from her peak.

“Fuck, that was hot,” he said as he began to pull back for another thrust.

Karen let out a high-pitched grunt and jerked from the aftershock he’d set off.  A trembling, warding hand pressed against his tummy.

“W-wait.”

When her eyes fluttered open, he nodded.  A sigh escaped her, and she let her head fall with a quiet thump to the desk.

Her voice weak as she stared up at the ceiling, she said, “Made me come so hard.  Oh, s-so good.”

He couldn’t resist flexing his intimate muscles, making his cock jump inside her.  Her fingers curled into claws and she whimpered.  He chuckled and did it again, but she was still reeling in bliss from the first.

“So big.  So hard.  You didn’t come?” she asked once she caught enough breath to do so.

He shook his head and answered, “Nuh uh.  Was getting there when you came.”

“Don’t know if I can take any more just yet.”  She let out a weak chuckle.  “I thought I was going to pass out.”

“Love the way you come.”

“And I want you to – but god.”

A flash of inspiration hit him and made him throb hard inside her.  “Let me fuck those tits.”

“Mmm – yeah.  But how?”

It was a good question.  There wasn’t enough room for him to straddle her on the desk.  The floor was hard tile.  Then his eyes fell on her desk chair.  It didn’t have armrests, and he’d seen her leaning way back in it before.

When she saw his eyes light up, she followed his gaze and nodded.  “Mmm hmm.  Help me up.”

He pulled back, eliciting a gasp and a squeeze of her walls as the head was slipping free.  Once the full-body shiver that hit her calmed, he held out a hand and helped her sit up.  Her legs wobbled a little when her feet touched the floor, and she glanced at the chair.  Running her fingers over her nether lips left them slippery with her juices.

“Get your work shirt.”

He found the idea of her dripping pussy juice all over what he’d often called his prison uniform while he fucked her tits quite appealing.

Latex-covered erection bobbing with his steps, he quickly snatched up the shirt and handed it to her.  She spread it over the seat of her chair, and then sat down.  As she leaned back, he took two wide steps and straddled her.  His balls rested against her chest for a moment until she had fully reclined.

Once his erection hovered over her, Karen tugged on the tip of the condom while rolling it back up with the other hand.  As soon as it came off, she tossed it to the side and pushed her breasts together.

Kevin slipped his erection down into the warm, soft nest, and she squeezed the globes around him.  He groaned as she jiggled them, massaging his cock.

“Hang on a second,” she requested, and then reached into her desk drawer.  She pulled out a bottle of lotion and popped the top.

The cool lotion made him twitch when it drizzled over his hot, hard flesh, and he sucked in a rapid breath through his nose.  She giggled and continued to squeeze, leaving a bead all along his length as if she were putting mustard on a hot dog.  He gasped again when she squirted a pool under his shaft as well.

Her breasts enfolded him again as soon as she sat the bottle down, and she rubbed them over his manhood.  The lotion rapidly warmed and spread.

“Do it.  Fuck my tits and come for me,” she said in a heated rush.

He’d done this before, but never with a girl who had such big tits, and certainly not with a set he’d lusted over for so long.  The head poked out from between them, but the rest of his cock was completely surrounded.  He was in heaven from the very first pump of his hips.

“Yes.  Do it.  Oh, I want you to come,” she said while looking up into his eyes.

“Want me to come all over your face?”

“All over my face.  In my mouth.  Give it to me.”

The slipperiness of the lotion steadily evaporated, but that only served to create hot friction that pushed him closer to the edge.  Even though he knew the lotion couldn’t taste good, Karen stuck out her tongue and lapped the head whenever it pushed toward her.  Once, she even managed to lock her lips around it to have it pop loudly from between them when he pulled back.

It was after that surprising suck that the hot itch in his shaft really started to swell.  His hips worked faster, and ripples ran through the big, soft globes of her breasts.

“Are you going to come for me?”

“Fuck.  Close,” he spit out as his balls tightened and the purple head swelled.

Her voice warbled from the increasing power of his thrusts rocking her body when she said, “Give it all to me!”

A few strokes were all he had left after that.  She opened her mouth wide – just in time.

With a growling roar, he thrust one last time and erupted.  The first shot went straight into her open mouth, and part of it dribbled down her tongue to dangle from her chin when she closed her mouth to swallow.  The next spattered on her lips and splashed upward onto her nose.

A spastic jerk of his hips sprayed her neck with cum on the next pulse of his cock.  He twitched again before the next burst, and it left a sticky trail from the bridge of her nose into her hair.  Grunting and growling from the intensity of the release, he watched spurt after spurt decorate her beautiful face.

Karen let out a chuckling moan when the last few dribbles ran between her breasts.  He saw her blink her eyes open – a dollop clinging to her right eyelash as she did so – and then let his own eyes drift closed.

His knees were already growing weak, and she didn’t help when she rubbed his sensitive cock between her breasts.  He instinctively jerked away, and then stumbled backwards, managing to catch a grip on the desk.  He sat down heavily and his eyes fell on her.

“Wow, that was a lot,” she said, and then twitched her cum-spattered eyebrows and reached for a box of wet-naps on a nearby shelf.

The only response he could make was to groan and lean back on his hands.

“I’m so glad I didn’t chicken out.  That was amazing,” she said while squeezing her slippery breasts before going to work with a wet-nap.

Watching that perked him up.  “Now I wish I wasn’t leaving in a couple of days.”

“That’s the only reason I was able to get my nerve up – no matter how many times I masturbated thinking about it.  I was afraid I’d regret it afterwards, and couldn’t even think about having to see you every day feeling that way.”  She gave him the sexiest grin and added, “I shouldn’t have worried about it.”

“So, no regrets, huh?”

“Just the same one you have – that you’re leaving.”

“Well, I’m not leaving until Saturday, so there’s always tomorrow,” he suggested.

She closed her eyes, shivered, and moaned.  “My son is at my mom’s since I had to close, so there’s also tonight.”

Her grin returned, but it was a crooked, mischievous one this time, and she rubbed the wet-nap over her nipple afterward.  “Want another helping of breasts to go?”

He answered her suggestive pun with an appropriate one of his own.  “Service with a smile.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments