Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley And The Offer

"Ashley Mendes gets another offer from her boss..."

12
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the next part of the many adventures of Ashley Mendes..."

As Ashley Mendes again sashayed for what she thought was a mundane day into the paralegal office known as Bagwell and Associates, she said to the secretary in front of her who was on the phone, “Good morning, Kathy,” in her most cordial voice.

“Good morning, Ashley,” The older lady said. “Mr. Bagwell wants to see you,”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You’re welcome,” The secretary named Kathy said. News (among other things) traveled fast around the firm. Kathy knew exactly what was going on. Kathy said nothing. When Ashley promptly left, the lady thought about herself in Ashley’s position many years ago.

“Bless her heart. Sweet thing,” She said to herself. Kathy took a deep breath and called her boss, “Mr. Bagwell, your appointment is here.”

Ashley sashayed her way to Marcus Bagwell’s office, wearing a classy dress with black leggings underneath. As she felt some looks from the men that worked there as she walked to his office, she looked back, smiling her cute, imperfect smile.

“Hey, boys.”

“Hi, Ashley.” 

Ashley was a proud woman with curves. She was used to it. She took it as a compliment whenever a set of eyes laid on her oh-so-voluptuous ass. Right before she got to Mr. Bagwell’s office, she saw her friend (whose job she saved), Christian Woodson.

“Hey, Ashley,” Christian said to Ashley.

“Christian, what’s up?” Ashley replied, nonchalantly.

“I’m sorry, I got to ask you something."

“Yeah?" She said.

Christian took a deep breath. 

“What the hell did you pull on my uncle? What kind of witchcraft... He was going to fire my ass!” He got interrupted. 

“Christian, Christian... You know I never kiss and tell,” Ashley said. “Except...”

“I knew it!" Christian replied.

“Knew what?"

“You fucked the life out of him, did you?" Christian said. Ashley said nothing. “Hey, I know how he feels in a way...”

Ashley realized her friend since college and her boss had both fucked her recently, with her boss coming in her. And another thing, she still had a boyfriend. Guilt was creeping into her mind until...

“Miss Mendes? You can come in now," Marcus Bagwell said. 

“See you later, Chris," Ashley said to Christian as she entered the room. Christian nodded. When she entered the room, it was no longer her and Marcus. It was her, Marcus, and few older men.

“Good to see you, Miss Mendes. I like to cut to the chase. About our encounter...” He said. Ashley was hesitant, with others looking at her. “You did not tell anyone about it, did you?”

“No, sir,” She technically did not lie. Christian knew she fucked him. She didn’t have to tell. 

“Good. I didn’t want to ruin my nephew’s relationship with you as friends. Now, Ashley, I brought you in here because I have an offer. A proposition, if you will. I am prepared to give you a raise right now,” Marcus Bagwell said. Ashley had a feeling what was coming next. “If... And only if... You give me that young pussy.” 

“Mr. Bagwell... Honest question. Really? Do you think I’m a slut? Do you think I'm a fuck doll? Do you? Honestly," Ashley said.

“Well...”

“Don’t answer that,” Ashley retorted, feeling various eyes on her.

“Let me sweeten the deal...”

Ashley sighed.

“Go on, sir.”

“These are my clients for a big case coming up. If you scratch our back, I will scratch yours. You’ll be my special assistant for this case,” Marcus Bagwell said. “So, you asked did I think you were a slut? No, of course not. What’s the saying? ’Lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets?'”

“You know, sir, I do need the money, but I just started here...” Ashley said, before being interrupted. Ashley looked into Marcus Bagwell’s eyes.

“Miss Mendes, I will be real and upfront with you. No bullshit. This business is cutthroat. You know and I know there will be people that will do anything and everything to get ahead. Use what you were blessed with. I said this to my nephew also, which is why I am so hard on him sometimes. But you’re smart, you’re gorgeous, you’re driven, and goddammit, you are sexy,” Mr. Bagwell said to her softly.

“Thank you. Thank you, sir. What is the case, if I may ask?" Ashley said.

“You know I can’t say,” Mr. Bagwell said. “You didn’t answer my offer."

“Oh, yes, you can...” Ashley asked, slowly walking closer to her boss. She then smiled, slowly teasing cleavage to him. Ashley slowly straddled him and started kissing him softly. Ashley began to feel on his boss’ erection. “You can... Because this pussy’s yours. Oh, he’s happy already.”

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

As Ashley began kissing his neck, knowing she was seducing her boss and going down his body, unbuckling his pants in the process, she heard...

“Hey, can’t you see I’m in the middle of something here?” Mr. Bagwell said, angrily.

“Hey, hey. Let them watch. Let them,” Ashley said to Mr. Bagwell. “You want to watch? You want to see this ass?"

While Ashley lifted her dress showing her see-through leggings, Mr. Bagwell checked out her buttocks. He smacked her buttocks. Ashley silently moaned, biting her pouty bottom lip.

“Mmm...”

Ashley turned around and smiled at the other two men, both had visible erections. It also gave her more confidence.

“Goddamn, I love your ass,” Mr. Bagwell said, while roughly ripping off her leggings, then getting a glimpse of her panties. He pulled down her panties quickly and smacked her ass cheeks. She moaned softly.

“Ugh...”

Mr. Bagwell nodded.

“Tell me you want it. Tell me you want that dick,” Mr. Bagwell said growling in want.

Meanwhile, his clients were both masturbating, watching in awe.

“I want that dick...”

“How bad? How bad?"

SMACK.

“UGH! Really bad! Really, really bad,” Ashley said moaning, while freeing her breasts, looking at her boss.

“Make that ass clap for me! Make it clap."

As Ashley shook her ass on her boss’ erection, Ashley thought of what her boss said. Then she thought of what Christian said to her recently.  It all made sense. It all made sense.

Ashley was now facing the wall, taking her boss’ strokes. Her cute breasts were hopping up and down as Mr. Bagwell smacked Ashley’s ass cheeks. Ashley looked at the corner of her eye and spotted the other older men still jerking themselves off, talking dirty.

“Mmm, fuck. Fuck.”

“You’re a dirty whore...”

“Mmm, you’re a nasty whore, are you?” Mr. Bagwell started. He spanked her again. “Are you? Are you?"

“Ugh!”

“Yeahhhhh!" Ashley exclaimed.

Before she could finish, Marcus Bagwell kissed the young woman named Ashley passionately.

“Mmm, mmm...”

They broke off the kiss.

At that point, Ashley looked at the older men, and gave them a peek of her soaking wet womanhood. She then kissed Marcus Bagwell harder.

Ashley then sucked his volcanic erection for a little bit longer while she shook her buttocks. Ashley stopped sucking.

“Ooh, you like my ass, huh? You want me to pop it? You want me to pop this tight young pussy?" Ashley teased his clients.

Marcus Bagwell gave her curvaceous ass a smack. 

“Ughhhh!"

“Well, guess what? You can’t touch...” Ashley teased, smiling.

Ashley then faced the wall again. She looked back at him as she shook her ass. He put his face in between her voluptuous cheeks. She moaned.

“Ugh! Lick my pussy! Lick my fucking pussy till I cum! Oh, put your fucking dick in me!"

He moisturized Ashley’s tight wet treasure. He then entered her.

“Ugh... It’s so tight.”

“Ugh!”

Marcus Bagwell penetrated her with faster strokes.

As Marcus fucked Ashley, he looked at her curvaceous cheeks, smacking her cheeks repeatedly.

“Yeah. Yeah. Tell me you want this dick! Tell me!"

Her ass got red.

“I want this dick!”

“Tell me how bad you want it!" He commanded.

“I want it badddd...” Ashley said moaning, with him groping her breasts.

“Take this dick then,” He said, while he moisturized his fingers. He then penetrated her anally. “Take it. Take it all. Take it.”

Ashley bit her lip, moaning loud and fighting a scream. He quickened the pace after going slow at first.

“Ugh! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck, Oh, Yeahhhhh...” 

“Look back at me. Look back at me,” Mr. Bagwell said as Ashley did it. Marcus looked at her raw sexual beauty.
At this point, she was nude. He groped her breasts once again. As Ashley Mendes moaned, Marcus Bagwell can only think of one thing...

“I’m coming. I’m coming. Ughhhhh...”

Marcus Bagwell said as he came inside her slightly ajar anal cavity. 

“God, you are so beautiful,” Mr. Bagwell said, while looking at his juices slightly pouring out and getting dressed.

She looked back at his clients. She noticed the older males’ juices were all over themselves. They said to each other softly...

“Holy shit.”

In return, Ashley looked back. Her treasure was now filled... Again. She had a myriad of emotions running through her now. She felt sexy yet slutty. If she wasn't a "fuck doll" then, she was now. She said to her new clients:

“You liked that? Now, about that case...”

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments