Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A very personal assistant

"Lucy enjoys working overtime"

26
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“That will be all for now, Lucy.  See that those contracts go out in the post and ring round to confirm the attendance at tomorrow’s meeting.  I’ll be working late tonight so I’d appreciate you putting in a bit of overtime.”

 

Lucy nodded and I watched her rear as she left my office; her lovely bum swaying under her short pleated skirt, bare legs today as it was warm, and high heeled shoes.  I wondered if she was wearing knickers, hoping she’d drop something on the floor to give her an excuse to bend over.  She knows I love peeping up her skirt and occasionally she gives me a quick glimpse.  Not today though.  Never mind, in a few hours time I’ll get to see all I want of her.  We both know the overtime is an excuse for me to take my pleasure with her. 

At five-thirty, all the staff has left. I’m sitting behind my desk naked from the waist down and I’m ready for Lucy.  Within minutes she enters my office and pours a gin and tonic for me from the small hospitality bar.  I notice she has removed the bra she was wearing earlier in the day.  Her breasts jiggle slightly as she crosses the room and the impressions of her nipples are just visible against the fabric of her blouse.  She sits just a yard away from me in the chair I’d placed on the other side of my desk.  Her skirt ends at mid thigh but she keeps her legs together, denying me the view I crave.  She sits relaxed, her arms resting on the chair arms.  She has a slight smile on her lips as she awaits my move.

I keep her waiting as I devour her with my eyes. She’s blonde, slim but full breasted, slender legs, firm bottom and, I know from experience, has a voracious sexual appetite.  Not a word is said as my gaze burns into her.  Most women would begin to squirm under such close scrutiny, but not Lucy.  She’s more than happy to wait.

“Unbutton your blouse, my dear.”

Without taking her startling blue eyes off mine she slowly obeys until the weight of her tits pushes the front of the blouse open.  She returns her arms the chair and relaxes. She’s not totally immune to the erotic situation for I see that a slight blush begins to form at her throat and spreads down towards her chest.  I give a small nod of my head giving her permission to proceed.  She slips a hand beneath her blouse to caress a breast, the other hand drops to her lap where it presses into her legs and belly.  Her breathing is heavier now and she starts to squirm in the chair.

“Show me your breasts, Lucy.”

She pulls back her blouse and cups her lovely full tits almost as if she were presenting them to me.

“Why are your nipples so big and hard?” I whisper.

Lucy pinches the erect nipples between her fingers making them even firmer.

“It’s because I’m so horny.  You know how sensitive my boobs are.”

Indeed I do.  Lucy is quite capable of having an orgasm through skillful manipulation of her nipples and breasts.  One day soon I’m going to suggest she gets her nipples pierced.  I’m sure she’d get a lot of pleasure from wearing rings and jewelry, especially if she has her pussy lips and clit hood done as well.

The thought of Lucy’s shaven cunt adorned with tiny little bells, or heavy weights, almost causes me to loose control and I have to play with a pen in order to occupy my hands, otherwise I’d start to masturbate.

I notice that Lucy’s legs have parted slightly allowing me a glimpse of her panties.  I recognize them immediately.  They are a dusky rose pink with a cream lacy trim.  They are a part of a set, bra, panties and suspender belt, which we bought in a specialist lingerie shop when we were in Paris for a trade exhibition a year or so ago.

I can still remember the look of intense desire in the eyes of the middle-aged shop owner as she knelt to roll a pair of stockings up Lucy’s legs.  Her face was close to Lucy’s pussy as she clipped the lacy tops to the suspenders and Lucy rewarded her by pulling aside the knickers and pulling the woman’s face to her cunt.  The French woman reached around and grabbed Lucy by the bottom and pulled her pussy hard against her mouth.  Lucy thrust at her, encouraging her to eat, suck and lick the sexy folds of flesh and drink the copious juices.

Lucy made eye contact with me and grinned and nodded down at the kneeling lady.  I got the message and got up from my chair and moved around until I was able to lift up the woman’s skirt.  I was quite surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing any underwear at all and I reached between her legs to touch what was the hairiest pussy I’d ever encountered.  She came as soon as I slipped my thumb into her hole and flicked a finger across her clit.  Her whole body spasmed and her released energy seemed to be channeled to her mouth, which was still active on Lucy’s cunt.

Katherine_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katherine_love

Lucy climaxed suddenly then bent down to lick her own juices off the woman’s face.  I’m always reminded of that occasion whenever I see Lucy in that underwear even if I do grimace slightly when I recall the eye-watering cost of the exquisite garments.

At my nodded instruction Lucy raises her feet to the chair seat and spreads her knees wide apart.  The panties are tightly stretched across her pussy and I know she’d love to touch herself.  She knows that she’ll be punished if she makes a move without my permission.

“Is everything organized for the Florence trip, Lucy?  How many rooms did you book?”

Still caressing her breasts she replies, “Flights and transfers are fixed up and I’ve booked two rooms as instructed.”

The latter remark was delivered with a bit of a pout.  Too bad, Lucy dear.  I expect to sleep with you on this trip but you may need somewhere to sleep if I want to spend the night with another sexy bitch.

“Tell me about the last time you had sex, Lucy?  I want all the details.”

“It was about six o’ clock this morning.  Jenny, my flat mate slipped into bed behind me and started cuddling me.  We were both naked and she pushed her bush into my bottom as she put her arms around me to squeeze my tits.  She pinched my nipples really hard.  She was trying to hurt me because I flashed my knickers at her boyfriend last night.  I got turned on though, you know what my nipples are like, I got very wet in my cunt.”

“She told me to play with my pussy then to finger fuck myself, so I did.  Then she must have reached behind her and got hold of a dildo because the next thing I knew she was pushing it up me.  It was a big one, she must have just bought it recently because it was much bigger than anything she’d used on me before.  She rammed it right up me then stroked my clit very gently.  I came right away.”

“Tell me about last night.”

“Jenny’s boyfriend was visiting and we were watching a soft-core film on TV.  Jenny was lying on the settee with her head on Tony’s lap and I was sitting in an armchair.  The film got quite horny with lots of tits and pussies and bums and Tony got his hands under Jenny’s sweater to stroke her boobs.  I knew as long as she kept looking at the screen Jenny couldn’t see me because I was a little bit behind her, so I tucked my legs under me and arranged my skirt so that the underside of my panties were showing.  I had on that pair with little red cupids on them. You know the ones, you’ve seen them around my ankles often enough.”

“Anyway, Tony kept glancing over at me and grinning and I put a hand between my legs and stroked myself gently through the damp material.  Then, just as I slipped my hand inside Jenny looked across at me and saw what I was doing.  I knew she was annoyed so I went to bed and left them alone.”

“I expect you masturbated once you were in bed?  What did you think about?”

“I fantasized that Tony would come into my bed once he’d fucked Jenny and she’d fallen asleep.  He’d make me lick her juice off his prick and as soon as he was hard he’d turn me over and fuck my bottom.  I could almost feel his hardness deep inside me and the slap of his balls on my pussy.  I exploded.”

“Mmmmm, it’s my turn now, Lucy. You know what to do.”

I pushed back from by desk and spread my legs.  Lucy knelt in front of me and lowered her face between my thighs and went to work.

Lucy’s oral skills have never been in doubt but she excelled herself. Time and time again I was brought to the edge of an incredible orgasm only to be denied at the last second.  Finally Lucy took pity on me and brought me that delicious relief that made me scream, moan and pant breathlessly.

In the first moments of calmness following my orgasm I had only one thought – If only my husband could eat my cunt as well as Lucy, life would be perfect!

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments