Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A surprise visit

"An unexpected visit leads to an unexpected outcome."

34
21 Comments 21
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Monday again. Emma was settling into her office for another long week when the door to her office opened and, “Hi honey, I am home,” was laughingly said in her direction. She spun around so fast in her chair she nearly fell off. And there he was, laughing all the way up to his greenish gold eyes.

 

 

It was Kyle, the company’s sales and technical director from the big city. He was her favorite and also least favorite coworker. She spoke to him nearly every day and they had a great working relationship. The biggest problem with Kyle was the way he made her feel. Every time she saw him she wanted to run her hands all over him and fuck him six ways to Sunday. She could keep her cool over the phone or Skype, but in person, it was game over. She was reduced from a twenty-five-year-old professional leading her department to a sixteen-year-old hormonal girl that couldn’t string words together.

 

Every thought was about his dark hair, neatly trimmed beard, and overwhelming eyes. For someone who was almost a decade older than her, he certainly took care of himself. It turned meetings into hell when she tried to focus on work. Luckily, she only saw him twice a year, sometimes three. He certainly had no reason to be in her office in the middle of July.

 

“What on earth are you doing here?”

It came out more hostile than she meant to be, but she was caught off guard. Anger. Anger was good, keeping her on guard instead of swept up in his gaze. Anytime she felt like she was falling for him, she would summon up some anger and it would help her focus. It was a trick that had been working for the past two years.

 

“I am here for a training session. We hired someone new and they couldn’t come to me, so I came here.” Her breath caught as he lowered his six-foot frame into the chair opposite her desk and casually placed his hands behind his head, leaning back as if he was reclining at home.

Watching his dress shirt stretch over his biceps and tight stomach was enough for her to lose her next thought. He'd obviously been hitting the gym. His biceps strained the fabric and looked twice as big as the last time she saw him. His whole body screamed of a solid workout program. The crisp white against his tanned skin was also very distracting. It was like watching a fallen Roman god.

He smirked a little and she quickly turned back to her computer so she wouldn’t get caught up in his eyes again. He must know the effect he had on her by now.

 

They made some small talk and he seemed to get a little more nervous when she refused to look back at him. He kept repeating the same questions, like he was not thinking properly, either. She knew that couldn’t be true and she must be imaging things. Ten minutes later he said he would be back towards the end of the day so they could review some projects and plans. She nodded in agreement and let him go with a sarcastic comment. Just like old times. She could do this. She could make it through the day as long as she didn’t look at him.

 

Turning back to her desk, she realized her skirt had caught on the arm of her chair and she had been exposing quite a bit of her right thigh to him the entire time they were talking. Could that have made him nervous? Probably not. Despite their occasional teasing, she knew that he was married and probably not interested. Emma was married, too, and shouldn’t be interested, but something about him was irresistible.

 

Ten minutes before she was due to leave for the day, she saw him through the window of her office door. He apologized for being late and asked if she still had time for him. Texting her husband that she was working late, she dragged her laptop over and sat next to him.

Focusing on the screen they went over reports, orders, and open projects for almost an hour. It got harder and harder to not lean into his space and take deep breaths of his cologne. It was after six and everyone else had long left the office. Applauding herself for keeping her wits about her, she was ready to go home and have a lot of wine and a steamy shower.

 

Kyle stood up and leaned on the table to look over her laptop one last time. He was so close that his chest almost rested on her shoulder. “Can you print that so we can go review the inventory? I know some of the stuff needed to be checked.”

 

Ignoring the electricity she was feeling, Emma hit the print button and responded, “Sorry, but I just haven’t had time to unload the last shipment. The boxes are up in storage waiting to be put away. If we want to check them, we have to unload them first.”

 

“That’s fine,” he said rolling up his sleeves.

She grabbed the printout and led the way to the storage room. It was a loft built into the warehouse to store extra items. It was at least a hundred degrees up there and Emma could already feel the sweat between her breasts as she climbed the stairs ahead of Kyle. She wondered wistfully if he was watching her ass in her tight skirt. Her standard uniform of black skirt, blacknee-highgh boots, and blouse with a cami underneath made her feel professional but sexy. She was curvy and knew how to use it. She put an extra little sway in her step, hoping he was watching, even though he probably wasn’t.

 

They spent only five minutes unloading the boxes before they were both feeling the heat. Kyle glanced at Emma as he unbuttoned his shirt. “You don’t mind do you?” he said, sliding it off to reveal a t-shirt underneath. She didn’t mind. In fact, she was disappointed. She was hoping there was nothing underneath.

In her frustration, she turned away and said, “Not if you don’t.” She stripped off her blouse, leaving the slim-strapped black camisole in place. She didn’t even bother to tuck in the bits of DD cup black lace bra peeking out. He was oblivious anyway. She turned back around and found him staring at her in disbelief.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

“What?” she said defensively, crossing her arms and unavoidably enhancing her cleavage. He mumbled something and turned away to continue unpacking. They continued in a tense silence for a few more minutes until she reached up to put a heavier box on the top shelf. Stretching up on her toes, the box started to wobble and Kyle rushed up from behind her and placed his hands on the box to slide it onto the shelf. His body pressed against her back and she felt her nerves spark to life.

Once the box was secure, she heard him suck in his breath and he slid his hands over her arms, down her sides to her waist and rested them on her hips. She turned slowly, not wanting to break his touch, and found herself staring right into the green and gold eyes she had been avoiding all day. Seconds past and she felt him start to draw back with a resigned look in his eyes. Seizing the moment, she grabbed his arms and brought her lips to his before he could resist.

 

He only hesitated for a moment before his hands traveled up her back and into her long blonde ponytail, holding her in the kiss. It was like a dam had broken in her and suddenly her hands were all over him. In his hair, traveling over his beard, and ended up gripping those amazing biceps.

He was attacking her mouth with his tongue and lips and she was returning the hurried motion of his mouth with her own. Emboldened by his response, she gripped his t-shirt and pulled it up and out of his pants, running her hands over his abs, chest and back.

 

He broke the kiss and pulled off his t-shirt in a single motion before returning his lips to her face, moving quickly to her collarbone. She moaned softly as he worked her bra and camisole strap down over her shoulder and started kissing the tops of her full breasts. The feeling was almost overwhelming as he lifted a hand to play with her nipple. His mouth followed, caressing and teasing it with his tongue and teeth. She couldn’t take it anymore. After so many fantasies and what-ifs, she needed more. 

 

While he continued alternating kissing and biting her neck and breasts she brought her hands down to his waist. She expertly unclasped his belt and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down to reveal the boxer briefs underneath. She realized this may be her only chance with him, and she wanted to feel him in her mouth. She quickly pulled down his briefs and he sprung free, longer and fuller than in her fantasies. Gripping him gently, she started moving her hands up and down, causing him to pause his pursuit of her breasts and glance down at what she had done.

 

She took her chance, quickly dropping down to her knees and taking him in her mouth. His quick intake of breath told her she was on to something as she moved him in and out of her mouth. She alternated sucking, licking, and teasing until his moans became so frequent that she knew he was close to coming. With a few small licks on the tip of his cock, she pulled off and looked up at him with her big brown eyes, begging for him to make the next move.

 

He grabbed her by the arms and raised her back up to his level. In her high-heeled boots they were almost the exact same height. His green-gold eyes smoldered as he stared into hers and backed her up to the metal filing cabinets at the end of the row, leaving his pants behind. He gripped her thighs and lifted her up so that her ass was resting on a cabinet and bunched up her skirt around her upper thighs along the way.

His hands expertly found her black lace panties and slid them down her legs. Easing her forward on the cabinet, he took only a second to position himself before plunging into her. She was so wet that he met no resistance and quickly buried himself deep inside. His eyes closed and he let out a low moan.

 

Slowly he started working himself into a rhythm, plunging in and out. She placed her hands on the cabinet and leaned slightly back while she circled her legs around his waist. He groaned at the deeper angle and started thrusting harder, making the cabinet shake back and forth with the force of this thrusts. The pressure started to grow between her legs until it filled her up.

Just when she thought she couldn’t take one more thrust, she screamed out and heard his loud groan echo back to her. She felt the heat of his release as her body shook from her own orgasm. She reached out and grasped his arms, not wanting the feeling to stop as the orgasm washed over both of them in waves. It seemed to go on forever but was still over too quickly. When the throbbing subsided, they stayed there, listening to each other breathe for a few minutes, neither of them speaking.

 

Suddenly a noise broke the silence. Emma’s phone was ringing downstairs. It startled her back to reality. They were still at the office. She jumped up and ran to the stairs, grabbing her shirt on the way down. She answered the phone on the last ring and it turned out to be an automated call. Cursing herself for leaving, she adjusted her clothes and marveled at what just happened.

As she buttoned shirt, she realized she wanted him even more now. The sex was incredible; possibly the best she'd ever had, but she doubted she could get him to repeat it. She had seen the flashes of guilt mixed with desire.

 

The frustration set back in as she realized he was probably feeling guilty right now and thinking it was a mistake. If she went to him, he would probably start apologizing and he would say things like, “We should never do that again,” or, “How could we be so foolish?” To hell with that!

She quickly gathered her things and left the office building. She already knew what it felt like to have desires. Maybe, by not giving him a chance to explain it away now, he would too. She wanted him to get on the plane home and think of her the entire flight, the way she thought of him at night sometimes.

Either way, she would find out when she saw him again in two months at the sales meeting...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ScarlettElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments