Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Co-Workers Distraction, Part Two

"Co-workers tryst continues"

9
3 Comments 3
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Lisa kicked her legs off the side of the bed, they were beautifully toned and athletic. I was almost shocked at how incredible her body was. She pulled me off the bed quickly, to stand on the side, just to give her room to pull my boxers down.

I had boxer briefs on and she could already see the effect she was having on me. Lisa looked down at my cock, still constrained by my boxers, and up at me, as if to double check if that was her doing. She knew it was.

She gently ran the backside of her index finger down my cock, still on the outside of my boxers, to tease me. She traced it down with her finger. Then, she reached in the waistband with two fingers on each side and slowly pulled them down. My cock sprang up and out right away. I was almost embarrassed how much it bounced out, already at attention, and already wet with precum.

“Oh. Oh, my.” Lisa stammered. I didn’t know if that was a good “oh my” or a “what is that?” type of “oh my.” Fortunately, it was the former.

Lisa looked up at me again, as I stood completely naked now. She cupped my balls gently in her left hand, slightly, almost as if to feel them rest in the palm of her hand. With her right, she lifted my cock to her face, and lightly kissed it up and down the shaft, on each side. She was driving me crazy, and worst of all, she knew it, too.

“Holy shit, Lisa, you’re something else!”

“Before I get carried away here..weren’t you going to do something else?” she asked with that grin again. She knew I was dying to taste her. Our scents had already filled the room. I had already peeled her red lace panties off. I pulled her legs back onto the bed, quickly went in for another kiss, but quickly made my way back down her incredible body.

She was completely shaved. Her womanly scent was intoxicating and arousing beyond comprehension. She was already wet, and I couldn’t wait until our juices combined even more. I wanted to lick, taste, kiss, and suck every part of her. But, I had to start somewhere.

Lisa was slightly propped up on the bed with pillows and the headboard behind her. She continued biting her lip, almost as if to question how I would begin to devour her. She looked at me inquisitively, her left eyebrow slightly raised, and her grin again on full display.

I pulled her down a bit and gently pushed her legs further apart. I looked at her before my first taste, my first kiss, my first lick. I started kissing her legs, her thighs, inner thighs, and slowly made my way closer to her deliciousness. I then started licking her lips, her labia, and quickly dipped my tongue inside as well, dying to know what she tasted like. I started gently, at first, but soon pulled her into me even more.

“Ahhh!” she quietly yelped as I pulled her down and into me more.

I brought my head up for a brief second, just to make sure Lisa was enjoying this. She was. Her eyes were completely closed. Her head was resting more on the pillow now, instead of holding herself up. Her lips were slightly pursed, and her body was relaxed.

“Lisa?” I asked. She didn’t respond. “You taste fucking delicious,” I let her know.

I knew she could hear me as her smile grew even wider than it already was. She didn’t need to say a word, but I wanted her to know how much I enjoyed devouring her. She grabbed the back of my head, without moving the rest of her body, and guided me right back to her delicious pussy. Her fingers pressed into the back of my head as she guided me.

I started licking more now. I took my time dipping my tongue, licking every fold, and lightly teasing every centimeter of her. Making my way further up, I came closer to her hood and clit and started licking and sucking even more. I put my hands under her ass, up her hips, and slightly on her back, and pulled her into me even more - I just couldn’t get enough.

She was warm, salty, sweet, and very, very wet. Now though, I was completely, firmly, devoted to her clit.

“UGH! Holy shit, you’re really good at this!” she yelled now, even louder than the last time.

“Keep going, please,” she told me. “Alex would never do this for me,” she added, as she trailed off and relaxed even more.

Alex was her now ex-husband. I couldn’t believe he didn’t devour Lisa every day, but I was glad that I was with her tonight, buried between her legs. Her juices were covering my lips and face. My tongue was buried inside of her, but again I came back up to suck on her clit.

“Jesus. Don’t. Fucking. Stop.” she said assuredly. As you already know, I’m incapable of telling her “no,” so I did as she insisted.

“If you keep that up, I’m going to cum all over your face!” she let me know. That was quite alright with me. I didn’t reply as I thought that was more of an invitation than a statement.

As I had my lips clamped on her clit now, I teased her with a finger, unsure of what or how much she might enjoy just yet. I rested my middle finger at her opening and glanced up, looking for approval from her. She nodded quickly and I gently inserted my right middle and index fingers.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

I curled up, but maintained my focus on her clit at the same time.

“Oh my god,” she screamed out. Her mouth was completely agape. Her nipples were hard, tense, and her hair fell on her shoulders, completely relaxed. She tasted sweet, but salty, and slightly sticky. Most of all though, she smelled incredible. She pulled my head into her sex one more time, and continued pushing her hand on my head, making sure I wouldn’t stop.

“Please,” she said, “Just... just don’t stop.”

“God, you taste so incredible,” I let her know, in case it wasn’t clear with how much I was devoted to her pleasure.

“Just shut up,” she said, “and don’t fucking stop.” Lisa started breathing heavier now.

I did as she insisted, with two fingers, and my mouth and lips clamped on her clit.

“UGH. My GOD!” she screamed even louder. Her hips rose up and her chest pushed into the air. Her eyes were completely shut, and her mouth was wide open.

“I’m cumming!!” Lisa yelled out, “Don’t fucking stop!” I could feel her pussy contracting. My fingers were covered in her juices, and I continued sucking on her clit until she lifted my head up.

“Jesus. That was so incredible,” she said, with her eyes still closed. She relaxed completely on the bed and pillows, her body less tense now, as the last spasms of her orgasm subsided. I went back up to the pillows to join her. She turned on her side and kissed me deeply.

“I can taste myself on your lips,” she said while smiling, “It’s kinda dirty... but kinda hot too. I like it.”

Lisa continued, “I’ll have you know, I haven’t had this in a long LONG time. Alex just never wanted to do this for me.”

“Wait, do you mean he never went down on you?” I asked, almost puzzled and confused how this might be the case.

“Well, yeah,” she quickly replied.

“Wow. He must be crazy! He doesn’t know...or rather, didn’t know what he’s missing,” I made sure to let her know.

“Well I can tell by the, ahem, ‘glisten’ on your lips... that you REALLY enjoyed yourself,” she said, jokingly with a smile, knowing full well how much I loved eating her delicious pussy.

“I’m kinda pissed it took us so long to do this, you know?” she said. “Like, I don’t know what got in the way before, I guess?”

“Well, I mean,” I tried to find the right answer…”You were kind of married? Or at least I thought you were?”

Lisa just looked at me, almost puzzled, but also with a look of curiosity. I was unsure of what she was thinking. It could be terrible, or it could be great, I had no idea. But of course, I was hoping it was something beyond my wildest imaginations because we wouldn’t be seeing much of each other soon.

“I just need a minute, and we’re going to take care of you also,” she whispered in my ear as she moved closer with that devilish grin again, “in any way you want.”

Lisa got up off the bed. My cock was still rock hard, even without any direct contact. She fetched her red lace panties that I had tossed aside and threw them at my face. I was too slow to react, and the warm gusset landed directly on my nose. I was instantly reminded how delicious she was. Her scent filled my nostrils.

Before I knew it, Lisa jumped back on the bed and was blindfolding me with one of her black tank-tops, but I kept her moist panties closeby for safe keeping. With my eyes covered now, she whispered in my ear, “My turn. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.”

I had no idea what was next, but I was just glad to have this night with Lisa. I felt like an idiot, seeing as how I couldn’t see much and my cock was just out in the open, fully erect, still. I could hear Lisa moving around the hotel room, but I wasn’t sure exactly what she was doing. Soon she was back on the bed. She put her left hand with her red lace panties in my right hand, and moved them back up to my nose.

“Jesus, Lisa, you’re such a fucking tease,” I let her know as she giggled a bit, knowing what she was doing to me.

Her right hand was free though, but soon enough she was preoccupied with more than teasing me with the scent of her panties. She slid her right down, between my legs, and softly pulled up with her fingertips. She glided her nails under my balls and began to massage them, firmly. I didn’t think I could get harder than I already was, but sure enough, Lisa had that effect on me.

“How does that feel?” she asked, as if she needed a vocal answer and couldn’t tell by my involuntary reactions to her touch.

I didn’t say a word, because I didn’t have the right words to say. Soon, she moved her hand up a bit and grabbed the shaft of my cock. She began to stroke, slowly but firmly, teasing the upward motion of the head of my cock further into the air. I could feel her moving further down the bed now.

Her red lace panties were still affixed to my face, and her right hand was still stuck on my cock. Her legs were now touching my legs as she positioned herself between my legs.

“If it’s not too much for you, I want to continue this a bit more,” she said, as her warm lips engulfed the tip of my cock for the first time, as her hand moved further down my shaft.

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by Seros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments