Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Co-Workers Distraction, Part One

"Co-workers tryst finally happens"

11
3 Comments 3
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Lisa and I had been coworkers for years. We don’t have the same boss, but we often collaborate on various items, and I can never seem to take my eyes off of her. She’s stunning. Lisa is a brunette, probably 5’6’’, the subtlest freckles, and the cutest dimples. She works out everyday, and she also teaches yoga as a side job. Her green eyes seem to pierce my soul every time I look at her. She wears glasses sometimes, but not always, but she does always have the most incredulous grin at all times; at least when I seem to be looking at her. I’m a few years older than her.

I know she knows I’m attracted to her. But, I never crossed the line or tried anything since she’s married. On the first business trip we were on, only a few weeks after she started three years ago, I couldn’t help but tease her on end and I knew quite clearly that she was a tease from that day forward. Every office celebration or holiday party we seemed to catch each other’s eye; her smile, her dimples, all of her, seemed to just melt me right on the spot. We went to some happy hours with some other colleagues on occasion; I always made sure to go if she was going to be going. I bought her some drinks most of the time, and I offered to get her more, and stay – I could tell from her grin she wanted to, too. But, at the end of the day, I did everything in my power to not act on any urges, let alone any “looks” across the room that could have been misconstrued in any way. During one happy hour in particular, she asked me if she should get another margarita. I told her no, but that I would get it for her. But, she decided to head home instead, much to my chagrin.

It had been three years now since we had been working together. I just received a job offer from another company, but I still had two months to tie everything up on my current team. As soon as the office email went out, Lisa emailed back right away, “WTF :( !?”

She also texted me about three seconds after that: “Why didn’t you tell me??”

“I’m sorry!” I texted back. “I guess I thought it wasn’t a big deal?”

“Well…it is to me! I wish I knew…” she said quickly in reply. Maybe I misunderstood the relationship she thought we had.

The next week we still had work to do, and we ended up at a work event in New York City together. I was staying in Chelsea, but she was staying in Midtown, closer to the event we had. It ended on Friday night with a happy hour. Our company had an after-party that we were obligated to attend to interact with clients. I had a couple of glasses of wine, but nothing out of control.

At the after party, I could tell Lisa was off. She was noticeably putting on her fake smile, not the one I was used to seeing across the room, with her wide dimples and devilish grin that drove me crazy. As soon as she was free I went over to check on her. I soon learned that she had just completed the divorce from her husband earlier that week. A client had been asking about him, just the usual small talk, and hence her fake smile was on full display. She and her husband had already been separated, living apart, and the final proceedings just went through. I had no idea!

“I’m really sorry, Lisa,” I told her. “I had no idea…but, you know, even though I’m leaving the company soon, I really do want you to know I’m happy to help in any way I can…if I can.”

“You’re sweet,” she said with a grin. “I’ll be fine. I’m actually much better than I was. And it’s nice being here away from home in a way, just all of it, you know, just to have a change of scenery and what not.”

She looked me in the eyes with her devilish grin again. “Let’s get out of here. I’m done working.” She had gently grabbed my hand for just a second, motioning me to come with her.

“There’s a wine-bar around the corner on 56th,” she said. “I want you to come with me, okay?” she asked. As if I would ever say, “No” to her about anything, let alone getting a glass of wine.

We exited the after party onto 5th Avenue and we were both relieved to be done with work, finally. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, still, even though I had known her for years. Every guy has that one woman who is his dream; the one he always fantasizes about. Lisa was mine. She caught me staring, and instead of saying anything, she just gave me that mischievous grin one more time as her dimples accentuate her smile. I laughed quietly, knowing I had been caught staring at her. We soon found the wine bar on 56th. I ordered a Rioja, and Lisa got a Pinot Noir. We toasted to another successful work event and she also toasted a “Congrats” to my new job too.

“So, I’m just gonna cut right to it,” she said. “I’m kinda mad at you,” she continued with a straight face. I couldn’t tell if she was joking or not.

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to gauge if she was just being a smartass or not.

“I just wish I would have known you were leaving a long time ago... like, before the stupid office email went out!”

“I’m an idiot!” I said. “I know, I know. I should have told you. I just…I guess I just thought you wouldn’t care that much?”

“Have you not seen me trying to get your attention across the room? Or my slaps on your knee? Or my punches on your shoulder? Or asking you if I should stay for another drink at happy hour?” She trailed off, as if she could have kept asking more questions.

“Fuck.

KimBlazer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBlazer

I’m such an idiot,” I said bluntly. “I guess I’m pretty dense, huh?”

“I mean, I know I was married in the past…we’ve been separated a long time. But come on, how could I not be more obvious?!”

We sipped our wine. She moved closer to me. She was sitting on my right. We were alone in the corner on a couch; she placed her left hand on my leg and just looked at me again, with that terribly sexy grin of hers.

“You’re an idiot, you know that?” she chided, jokingly. “I’m gonna miss you. You shouldn’t take that other job. Just saying.”

“I’m gonna miss you too, Lisa.” I said. “Really. Especially NOW that I knew you were flirting all of this time and I was too dumb to catch on.”

She had finished her Pinot. I asked if I could get her another, semi-jokingly, “I would offer to get you another…but you’ll probably say ‘I have to go home,’” I teased her, obviously.

“Shut up,” she grinned. “And yes, smartass, I’ll have another. But get me whatever you’re getting.”

I made my way to the bar and got two more Riojas. Before I went to go sit back down though, she put her hand out, as if to help her off of the couch. She grabbed her glass of wine with one hand, and kept my hand in her other hand.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“This wine bar is part of my hotel dumb-dumb. Those doors over there lead to the elevators. Come on. We’re going to my room.”

We made our way to the elevators. “You’re so fucking dense sometimes,” she grinned again as she pulled me into the elevator with her.

“Hold this,” she said as she got out her room key. We made our way in, and I set our glasses of wine on the nightstand.

“Look, I think I’ve made myself pretty clear here. But since you didn’t get my other not-so-subtle hints…I want us to have this night together once and for all. I want you, okay? Is that not clear enough now??” she asked as she finished her glass of wine and grabbed my hand yet again. “Anything you want. I’m all yours tonight.”

I had been dying to know what Lisa felt like and tasted like, her skin, her touch, her sex, her scent, all of her. I also dreamt and fantasized what she must look like without those work clothes on, seeing as how she works out everyday.

I began to kiss her softly, first on the lips, and then her ears and down her neck. I made my way down her chest and unbuttoned her blouse with each kiss. Once I made my way back up though, and back closer to her ears, she turned into mine and said, “I’ve wanted this for so fucking long. I haven’t been with a man in a long time. Whatever you do just don’t stop. I want you to fuck me like I know you’ve wanted to for the last three years. Fuck me like you’re never going to see me again and this is our last night together.”

Lisa was killing me now, and I’m sure she could tell as my cock rose to attention in my pants with her words in my ear. She took my clothes off, down to my boxers. I guided her to the bed and she removed her skirt, slip, and blouse completely, after I had undone most of the buttons already. I continued to kiss her more. Her lips were soft, full, and her breath was the same Rioja we had just shared.

She looked down and grinned, “I can see someone is pretty excited…”

“That someone has been dreaming of this night for literally years,” I said, making sure she knew where we both stood on this situation.

She reached down and grabbed my cock over my boxers. “Mmmm. I think I’m going to enjoy tonight…”

Her hands were soft, but her grip was firm as she grabbed my cock. I made my way down her mesmerizing body. She was even more stunning than I had imagined. I kissed her stomach, and started making my way to her bikini line. As I did, she removed her bra, and I was instantly a teenage boy again ready to dive into her perfect breasts. Our scents were quickly filling the room. I came back up to kiss her, stronger now than when we started, her lips were pursed, ready for mine.

“I’m dying to taste you,” I let her know. She smiled, and I didn’t know her dimples could go even further than they already had.

"I'm already wet," she whispered. 

I made my way down further, kissing her navel, her bikini line, and then making my way down to her legs and thighs. “Mmm. Like I told you earlier…just don’t stop,” she whispered again.

I could smell her womanly scent now, an aphrodisiac would be an understatement. Her scent was intoxicating and I was dying to know what she tasted like, in addition to memorizing her scent.

“Goddammit Lisa. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this…” I said, as I began to remove her lace panties. They were red, and perfectly matched the bra she had just removed. They were already moist and warm, like she had just mentioned. 

She lifted her butt in the air ever so slightly; to make sure I could peel them off. She was there lying on the bed in her hotel room off 5th Avenue, completely naked, after pulling me up to her room, and asking me not to stop, and to fuck her like I would never see her again. And now, she was biting her lower lip and motioning with her finger to come back to her on the bed, after I had removed her panties.

I went to kiss her again. She paused, looked me in the eye with those bright green eyes and said, “My turn, I want to see what I’m going to have some fun with too…and then I want you to continue what you had already started, Mister,” again, with that naughty grin.

 

Author's Note: To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Seros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments