Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseuse

"Denise needed a relaxing massage but gets more"

23
15 Comments 15
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

After checking into her hotel in Barbados, Denise went straight to her room. It was just as she expected; clean, spacious and relaxing. She went to the floor to ceiling sliding glass windows that opened out to a large balcony that overlooked the vast blue-green ocean and sandy white beach. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled the fresh air as her stress began to slip away. She liked the image of herself spending the next six nights out on this balcony sipping strong fruity drinks in the calm breeze. 

After a full day of traveling, what would get her even more relaxed was an appointment with the world famous spa that the hotel boasted about. Denise picked up a brochure from the table and looked over what was being offered. She was surprised to learn that they had an ensuite experience. The thought of a good relaxing massage without leaving her own room sounded amazing as she dialed the room service. 

A while later, there was a knock on her door, Denise pulled it open, not expecting the petite blonde standing before her. She was slim and dressed in an all white polo top and knee length shorts. Denise thought she was another guest at the hotel who had gotten lost. 

“Hi, how may I help you?” Denise asked. 

“Hi, I’m Terry. You’re my two o’clock appointment,” she said pointing out her name badge and a rolling cart with an array of oils next to her. 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I just didn’t picture you as my masseuse,” Denise said then opened the door wider, “Please come in.”

Terry rolled the cart in, “I kind of get that a lot being a blond hair white girl on the island, everyone expects an island girl, or a guy, but jokes on them, I’m an island girl through and through, born and raised here.”

“Well honestly, I prefer male masseuses. Something about their bigger stronger hands really works all the knots out,” Denise explained, “I thought I was scheduling time with a male masseuse.”

“Well, I assure you, I can do everything a male masseuse could do. You’ll be very satisfied with my service,” Terry smiled, “Shall we get started?”

Again, Denise was surprised that she was actually reassured by her words. Her confidence was something that Denise could relate to as a businesswoman herself, she was used to fighting against a male centric world. 

Terry pulled out the massage table and dressed it with a crisp white sheet from her rolling cart. As she arranged her oils and creams, Denise slipped into the bathroom to undress and pull on the lush terry cloth robe provided by the swank hotel. She stripped completely nude, she had never had a massage in the nude before. Usually she wore the tiniest bit of underwear for modest between herself and the masseuse. With Terry being a woman, Denise figured to try something different, no need for modesty between two women. 

The white fluffy robe contrasted her smooth brown skin and simply draped over her curves as she looked at her naked self in the mirror. She almost regretted this was a solo vacation. The last vacation she had like this was as a couple with her now ex-fiancé. Denise tied up her long waist-length braids into a bun on the top of her head as she scolded herself to forget about her ex. She was in Barbados on vacation and very single. She thought she might even hit up the nightclubs later that evening with the idea of “what happened on vacation stays on vacation”. 

When Denise walked out of the bathroom, Terry was leaning against the massage bed strolling through a phone, “What kind of music or soundscape do you prefer?” she asked. 

Denise chose soft crashing waves as she joined Terry next to the table. 

“All set,” Terry said as she set the phone in the Bluetooth speaker console. “You can get set up face down on the table and I’ll adjust everything so that you’re comfortable.”

Denise dropped the robe and laid out on the table, nestling her face into the donut shaped pillow rest. Terry laid another crisp white sheet across Denise’s round shapely bottom as the standard to help keep body heat stable and add a bit of modesty. 

“How’s the temperature?” Terry asked as she adjusted the height of the face rest.

“Just right,” Denise moaned, already feeling relaxed to be laying horizontal and the soothing sounds of waves doing its magic. 

“Any problem areas I should know about?”

“I guess I carry tension in my upper back and shoulders a lot, so don’t be afraid to go deep,” Denise informed her. 

Terry stood at the head of the table as she poured a light coconut scented oil into her hands, she rubbed her palms together creating a warm friction before laying them upon Denise’s back. She started with medium pressure as her hand glided over her shoulders down to her shoulder blades

Denise gave a soft exhale surprised by how strong her masseuse’s hands actually felt, but knew that she was holding back, “You can go a lot harder and deeper,” she encouraged. 

Terry obliged adding pressure as she worked over the knot in Denise’s shoulder moving down her back. 

The deep involuntary moan that escaped Denise, let Terry know that it was just right, “Good, just relax now,” she said in a soothing tone as she worked her hands over Denise’s brown skin. 

She moved to the side of the table as she concentrated on Denise’s lower back. Her hands adjusted pressure to work out the tension. She applied more oil as she covered every inch of her back, leaving glistening smooth brown skin in her wake.  

As she worked the lower back, her hands dipped even lower, edging the rise of her ass cheek covered by the sheet. Denise had a very curvy body that Terry found attractive but she quickly slid those thoughts away as not to scare off the client. She rarely found herself attracted to her clients but from the moment Denise opened the door, Terry was taken back from the tall beautiful dark-skinned woman with braids down to her waist. And when she came out of the bathroom in just a robe, Terry knew she had to be extra professional as she thought about how gorgeous and sexy her client was. 

Terry moved to the foot of the table and applied gentle pressure to the pressure points of Denise’s feet. 

Denise flinched then giggled, “I’m sorry, I’m just extremely ticklish on my feet.”

“No problem,” Terry enjoyed hearing her giggle and provoked another from her before moving up her ankles then to her calves. Terry began to realize how very turned on she was becoming by her client; from the softness of her skin to the shapely curves of her legs as they led up to her round ass covered by the sheet. As she massaged oil into her calves, her hands moved higher and higher, brushing the back of her knees. 

Denise let out a sensual soft moan at the slight touch on the back of her knee and immediately apologized at the awkwardness of it, “Sorry, that was weird. I don't know where that came from.”

“That’s okay, the tender area behind the knee is often an erogenous zone for a lot of people,” Terry explained as she lingered in that area a bit longer. She imagined if she was off the clock and Denise was her lover, the ways she would exploit that area to turn on her lover. The image of her placing her lips to the tender brown skin flashed in her mind and caused her to smile at the thought. 

Denise could sense the subtle shift in Terry’s touch. So far, the massage was very technical and professional but somehow now it felt different. It didn’t help that after that awkward moan, Denise was actually turned on. It’s been too long since anyone touched her like this and she was finding it all a bit arousing. She pushed those thoughts away as she concentrated on relaxing under the strength of Terry’s hands as they moved up her thighs. 

LoraDelNiro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraDelNiro

She moaned again, this time it was in appreciation of how her masseuse handled the tight muscles of her thighs. Her approval didn’t go unrewarded, as Terry slipped her hands higher underneath the white sheet. She cupped Denise’s round ass as she kneaded the tight muscle. 

Terry was slow and deliberate as she worked, her hands only briefly toeing the line of what could be considered unprofessional, as her fingertips dipped into the crack of Denise’s ass, waiting for her client to call her out. Instead, she just received soft moans that only encouraged her to be bolder and bolder. With her hands hidden under the white sheet, Terry slipped her fingers along the crevice of Denise's ass down to the lips of her pussy. The brief touch was all she needed to know, her client was moist and aroused. 

For Terry there was no turning back, she knew she crossed a line of being professional. She either had to apologize and leave now or complete what she started. A satisfied customer wouldn’t complain to the hotel, she thought with a naughty grin on her lips. 

Denise waited for Terry to acknowledge what happened but instead, she continued the massage as if nothing happened, asking her to turn over, face up. Denise did so. Maybe it was an accident and to point it out would only embarrass the both of them. She didn’t want the massage to stop so she kept quiet and let her continue her job. 

As she laid on her back now, Denise had a chance to look up at Terry. She’d never been sexually attracted to women before yet was always able to appreciate the beauty in other women. Terry was a beautiful woman with sun-kissed skin, sun-bleached blonde hair and elvish green eyes that hinted of a mischievous streak. Denise imagined the blonde was quite a rarity on the small resort island of mostly brown-skinned people. As Terry massaged her shoulders and arms, Denise stared up at her. Maybe she was imagining it but it seemed as if Terry was enjoying the massage just as much as she was. That touch, maybe it was on purpose, Denise began to wonder. 

Terry noticed goosebumps forming on Denise’s arm, “Are you getting cold? Should I adjust the temperature?”

“No, I’m fine,” Denise said knowing the goosebumps were the result of her thinking about her masseuse in a sexual way. 

“Good,” Terry’s hands moved from her shoulders down the valley between her breasts to the end of her rib cage then retraced its path back up to her shoulders. 

Denise moaned softly as Terry repeated the movement several times. On the fifth lap, her hands circled around the mounds of her breasts. Terry smiled as the dark brown peaks of her nipples puckered into hard nibs. Her hands continued to circle her breasts, each rotation spiraling dangerously closer to the target. 

“Is this standard technique?” Denise asked, too aware of her aroused state and yet not embarrassed enough to care. 

“No,” Terry admitted with a smile, “Do you want me to stop?”

Denise shook her head, “No.”

“Good,” Terry’s smile bigger as her hands finally covered the firm nibs eliciting a long exhale from Denise. Her oiled hands glided over the peaks, gently massaging them as Denise moaned her approval. As Terry swirled her thumb over the rigid textured peak, she imagined her pink tongue teasing and tasting them. 

As Denise was lost in her arousal, Terry’s hands left her breasts. She was a bit ashamed and surprised of herself for wanting it to continue on longer. She couldn’t believe how horny she was getting, and she didn’t care who was causing it, she just needed relief. She wasn’t even sure if that was happening was on purpose or that Terry was aware of her state of arousal. She didn’t want to embarrass herself or the masseuse but how could she imply that she wanted more than a massage. 

Terry poured more oil into her palms as she moved to the right side of the table and began massaging Denise's legs again, working up her thigh and hips. Again, her hands moved up along  Denise’s hips flirting along the pelvic region. She slipped her hand underneath the white sheet and ran her hand over her pubic mound, greeted by a neatly groomed landing strip of hair. 

Terry was surprised when her client slightly parted her legs. It was clear she was giving permission, her implicit consent to cross the line. Terry slid her fingers along her labia, slowly massaging the lips as Denise softly moaned. 

“And is this standard, now?” Denise asked as oil slick fingers massaged her pussy lips.  

“Definitely not,” Terry removed the sheet from her, “This is just in the way now, isn’t it?” she then reached for the warm bowl of oil and slowly drizzled it directly over Denise’s body. 

Denise moaned as the warm oil coated her skin and rolled into the crevice between her legs. “That feels good.”

Terry rubbed the oil, spreading it over Denise’s smooth skin, then slipped her fingers back down to the slit of her pussy. She coaxed the slick lips apart and teased the hooded clit between her slippery fingers. 

“Oh, my God, that feels so good,” Denise moaned. 

“And this?” Terry asked as she slipped a finger into her pink moist center. 

Denise’s words caught in her throat as her moans deepened, “Yes!”

Terry slowly and gently pumped her finger inside her pussy as her thumb caressed her clit, “As, I remember, you like it harder and deeper?”

“Yes, please!” Denise nodded her head with semi-closed eyes, enjoying this unorthodox massage. 

Terry slid two fingers deep to her knuckles making Denise moan even louder. Terry enjoyed the tightness of her slick hole as she slipped a third finger in. 

“Yes!” Denise’s eyes shot wide open now as she stared at Terry in amazement. She felt so wet and so wide open as Terry’s fingers pumped her. Her hips raised from the table, meeting Terry’s fingers for deeper impact. She was so hungry for release as she rode against her hand. 

“That’s it,” Terry encouraged her as her other hand spun around her plump clit like a DJ spinning records on a turntable. 

“Oh fuck! I’m going to come!” Denise said as she gripped the edge of the massage table. She watched as Terry’s hand pumped her harder and faster. The pressure building up was soon too great that Denise pushed her hand away only to release a stream of hot liquid. 

“Mmm, I got you squirting all over the place,” Terry said with a smug smile as she went back to working her pussy with the same vigor, causing a second gush. 

“Oh, my God! I’ve never done that before,” Denise admitted in surprise at her own actions. 

“Glad I could be of service and help you relax a bit,” Terry smiled. 

Denise slid off the table and went into the bathroom to clean up. She was surprised at herself and the fact that she had the greatest sexual experience of her life with another woman.

When she emerged from the bathroom freshened up and wrapped in the plush robe, Terry had tossed the sheets in a bin for laundry and cleaned up her supplies. If she hadn’t experienced it, Denise would not have thought anything unprofessional occurred between the two of them, except the faint smell of her pussy juice lingered in the air. 

Terry explained that the payment was handled through room service but Denise insisted on tipping as she laid a couple bills on the cart. 

Before Terry rolled the cart out of the hotel room, Denise asked with a smile, “So, do I schedule tomorrow’s massage through you or room service?”

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments