Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maint Story

"Maintenance man gets lucky"

35
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Although based on reality, this is a work of fiction."

I had been the maintenance guy at an apartment building for about a year when things started to get interesting.

This building is four floors of mostly senior government-assisted apartments. It is an older building and always needs something done. I am an easy-going fifty-something, in pretty good shape physically, and well-liked by most of the residents.

I was repairing the bathroom faucet for a third-floor resident when she came in and apologized for her appearance. This building has a policy that residents will be modestly attired when in common areas or when staff members are visiting them. This woman, Patty, is roughly my age, pretty attractive, and loves to show off her big boobs by wearing flimsy tops and no bra.

In this instance, her large nipples were very difficult to ignore.

"I'm sorry I'm not covered better," she said.

"This is your home. Dress how you like. Besides, I like those," I said as I gestured toward her boobs. "You have nice tits."

Patty whipped her shirt completely off.

"How about like this?" she asked.

As I stared at her large lovely tits, she took my hand and put it on her left breast.

"Very nice!" I said as I fondled her large breasts and sucked and chewed on her nipples.

Just then, my phone rang. I answered and was notified of my next work order. "I have to go."

"Before you go, can you show me what you have?"

I figured - why not? - unzipped, and pulled out my cock. Although only semi-hard, it was still quite thick and not short. (When hard, I am well above average girth and above average length).

Patty said, "Oh, nice dick!"

I put myself away and went about my day.

A couple of weeks later, another work order for Patty's apartment showed up on my schedule. (Needed valid reasons to go into residents' apartments.) Hers was a simple window adjustment.

After the work was done, she asked to see "it" again. I dropped my pants, and she got on her knees and started licking the head and shaft of my cock. Her eyes got big when she saw how large I got and how big the head was. I was sucked and licked and stroked until I erupted down her throat.

"Mmmm, that was nice. We'll have to do more next time, but you should get back to work."

Not three days later, I got the work request that Patty needed another window adjusted. I arrived at the appointed time, knocked, and heard, "Come in." I entered and found Patty, naked on her bed, gesturing me in. I quickly stripped and joined her on the bed. My hands found her tits, and I found out she loves her nipples pinched. While she was stroking my hard shaft and fondling my balls, I fingered her clit and found her pussy already very wet.

"I need you now!" she said.

I lined up and slowly pushed my engorged head into her pussy. Before you knew it, I was balls deep and thrusting furiously. I could feel the pressure rising when she suddenly squeezed and I went over the edge and filled her with cum.


The next day, Patty's friend, Renae, from across the hall, had a work request in. When I got there, she apologized for having her boobs so exposed. "Patty says you have a nice cock. I think I want to check it out."

SarayFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayFoster

Renae is a bit younger than me. She is thin and has a cute ass and little, perky tits. She unfastened my belt and pulled my pants down. My dick flopped out and she began licking and sucking all over the head and shaft. By now, I was rock-hard and Renae was fondling my balls and pushing me deeper into her throat. I had both hands squeezing and pinching both of her little breasts. Finally, I spasmed and came in her mouth and throat.

As I was tucking things away, she said, "Patty is right. You do taste good. Next time you're up here we'll have to see where else that big cock fits."

Things with Patty and Renae were going great. For months, every time I had an excuse to enter either of their apartments, I would end up screwing their brains out. Once, I even had them both in the same apartment. I didn't think things could get any better.

One morning, I got called into the property manager's office. The manager was an attractive, forty-something with huge, round tits. Her name was Mindy and she was known for being a stickler for the rules... I had a feeling of impending doom.

"Please come in and close the door," she said. "Rumors around the building are that you have been pretty busy."

"There have been a lot of work orders," I said.

"That is not what I'm talking about," she said. "Maybe this will help clear things up."

She stepped around and sat at her desk. Her skirt was pulled up and she was not wearing panties. Mindy's beautiful shaved pussy was exposed and she gestured to me. "I have something I need you to do."

I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking her delicious slit. I reached up and massaged a big round tit. Mindy started moaning and shaking, and her pussy flooded me with juices. She shakily got off her desk and fumbled with my belt and pants and finally freed my rock-hard cock. She admired it for a moment then wrapped her lips around my big head. Mindy was cupping my balls while licking and sucking me deeper into her mouth.

After a while of this, I said, "I'm going to cum." She sucked even harder until I did cum. Not a drop was wasted as she swallowed every bit.

Mindy licked her lips and said with a smile, "We need to schedule more frequent meetings. Shouldn't you be getting back to work?"

I am one lucky maintenance man.

Published 
Written by Armack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments