Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Strumpet, Chapter 3

"Chelsea finds out a spanking isn't necessarily a bad thing!"

19
7 Comments 7
7.5k Views 7.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Professor Diederich dropped Chelsea off at her dorm the next morning. He had to be at the university early to prepare for class and Chelsea's first class wasn't until the second period of the day. So she had plenty of time to shower, change, and prepare for the day. She went to her first class of the day, which was Professor Diederich's class. As the class let out, she walked up to his desk. She waited until the room was clear before talking to him.

"Professor, would you like me to stop by after class and see if you need any help?"

"That would be fine. I will see you then," he said, winking at her.

Chelsea went on about her day, but her mind was not on what she was doing at the time. Instead it was on her upcoming meeting that afternoon with the Professor. She fondly remembered last night and the wonderful feelings and sensations he had brought her. She hoped to have a repeat of that very soon! She recalled how he had shocked her at first with his basement dungeon, but it turned into the best night she could remember. What he had done to her was incredible and she could feel her pussy dampening just remembering it all.

Finally the last bell of the day sounded and she quickly made her way across campus to the Professor's classroom. Once again she paused at the door to make sure she was as presentable as she could be. She knocked, this time more boldly than the other day, and peeked inside. She saw the Professor sitting in his chair with his head back and his eyes closed. His books were open on the desk and he looked tired.

"Professor?" she said quietly. She didn't want to disturb him if he was resting. He opened his eyes and upon seeing her sat up a bit.

"Hello Miss Bell. Thank you for coming by," he said.

"Are you all right, Professor?"

"Yes, it's just been a long day, that's all," he said with a sigh.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Well, if you don't have anything going on tonight..," he made sure the room was empty and the door was closed, "I would like you to come home with me. I could use a little distraction!"

"I would love to be your 'distraction' tonight Professor!" she said with a big smile. This is just what she was hoping would happen. She was thrilled. Chelsea's pussy twitched and her nipples hardened at the prospects of another night of wild sex.

"Ok then, go back to your dorm and put together whatever you will need for tonight. Make sure you bring what you want to wear for tomorrow as well, so you don't have to go back to your dorm in the morning," he told her, "I will come by in about a half hour to get you."

Chelsea went back to her dorm, excited and hardly able to think. She was going to spend the night with her new Master again tonight and she knew that that meant another night of incredible sex. After putting some school clothes in a bag for tomorrow, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She didn't like what she saw. In front of her was a pretty plain and ordinary looking college girl in blue jeans and a white blouse. Not the look for a Masters slut at all. She changed her clothes, wanting to look especially fetching for him and the casual blue jeans and blouse look wasn't how she wanted to dress for him. Chelsea changed into her flirty little dress, a mid-thigh length black number with a little cleavage and spaghetti straps. Nothing too daring - after all, she was a pretty conservative type girl. But it was flirty enough, she hoped, to get him to notice her. She put on her strappy little heels and then went to do her makeup. Chelsea didn't wear a lot of makeup, like some of the other girls on campus. But she did the best she could and hoped that she looked good enough for him. She so wanted to look her very best for her new Master, to please him in the way she looked as well as the way she behaved.

Her time almost up, she picked up her overnight bag, checked herself once more in the mirror and shrugging her shoulders left her room and headed downstairs to meet the Professor. She had just gotten downstairs and into the lobby for a couple minutes before the Professor pulled up. But unlike the other day when he took her home, this time he wasn't driving a rental truck. Instead, he was in his own car, a red, two-door Lexus convertible.

"Oh my, Professor, this is a beautiful car!"

"Thank you. I enjoy driving it. And it seems to impress all the kids around here." he said, chuckling. He opened the door for her and helped her into the butter-soft leather seat. She looked around at the luxurious interior as he walked around and got into his seat. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, Master, she said smiling broadly. She was not with Professor Diederich, now. She was with her Master. He left the dorm and headed towards his home in Winnetka about 45 minutes north of the University on the shore of Lake Michigan. He took a different route this night though. It was a nice night and he needed to wind down from a hectic day so he decided to drive along the lake shore rather than the freeway he normally took. Besides, he had a lovely passenger this time and he wanted to enjoy her company as well.

"I see you changed your clothes from earlier today. You look very nice, Chelsea," he said.

"Thank you, Master. I wanted to look my best for you," she said, blushing at his compliment.

"Well I appreciate that. You are a good girl," he said. She was thrilled that he approved of the way she looked. She had always been pretty shy and self-conscious as it was, and now that she was trying so hard to please this man, it made her even more unsure.

They drove for awhile until they came to a place called Montrose Beach. Montrose Beach is a little spit of land that sticks out into Lake Michigan. He pulled the car out onto the spit and parked facing the city skyline. He got out of the car, went around to her side and helped her out. Then he went back to the trunk and got out a blanket. "Come," he said. Chelsea took his hand and followed him down to a grassy spot close to the water. There was no one around at the time, a fact the Professor knew well. He laid the blanket out and they laid down on it to watch the water.

"I come here often to unwind and decompress after a stressful day. I wanted to show it to you," he said.

"It's very beautiful," she said, "thank you for showing it to me."

"Well you are very beautiful as well," he said, stroking her cheek. She moaned very softly as he caressed her cheek. He pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. Chelsea opened her mouth and allowed his tongue in to play with her own. She moaned into his mouth as his hand roamed over her body. She felt him stroking and squeezing her tits through her dress and then sadly leave them to head down her body. He got to the hem of her dress and as she finally felt his warm hands on her smooth skin, she gasped. He was sending electric sparks through her and making goosebumps appear on her skin as his finger left fiery trails wherever they went. He ran his fingers lightly and slowly up her inner thigh and Chelsea groaned knowing where he was headed.

"ohhhhhh," she moaned as she felt his hand reach her dampening pussy. He stroked her pussy through her knickers, the satiny fabric adding even more to his soft teasing fingertips. She parted her legs for him as he teased her, tracing the outline of her swollen pussy lips and rubbing the fabric across her erect clit. He rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her knickers until they were soaked from her pussy juices. Chelsea laid back, legs spread, grabbing her tits as he massaged her aching pussy, slowly bringing her fever higher and higher. When he felt she was at the proper state of excitement he stopped.

"Take off your panties," he told her. Chelsea didn't think about it; she slid her soaked knickers off in one swift motion and handed them to him. He sniffed them, inhaling her scent deeply.

"Open your mouth," he said. Chelsea opened he mouth and he stuffed her pussy soaked panties into her mouth.

"There that should keep you busy and quiet," he said. He positioned himself between her thighs and dove into her crotch, placing his hot mouth over her pussy as his tongue slipped into her velvety depths. His tongue parted her pussy lips and lapped up her sweet nectar, flicking over her throbbing, pulsing clit.

"MMMFFFFF," Chelsea moaned and grabbed the blanket under her, gripping it until her knuckles turned white from effort. Her thighs trembled and she rolled her head from side to side and he ate her pussy with a voraciousness she had ever experienced before. Her already excited state plus this new attack on her most intimate area had Chelsea close to orgasm in minutes.

"MMffff, MMMFFFF," she mumbled through her panty-gag.

"You want to cum, slut? Is that what you are trying to say?" he asked, raising his face. Chelsea nodded her head rapidly up and down in a yes motion.

"MMMMFFFFF!" Chelsea moaned again.

"Take out your gag then. I want to hear you cum," he growled. He went back to his work as Chelsea pulled the pussy and saliva-soaked cloth from her mouth. He lapped at her pussy a couple more times then sucked her clit into his mouth and nipped at the bud. That was all she could take.

"OHHHHHFUUUUCKKK! MASTER! I'M CUMMMING!!!" she said as she grabbed his head, pulling him hard into her pussy. She flooded his mouth and tongue with her juices as she came harder than she ever had before. God this man was incredible! She writhed and rolled around on the blanket in the throes of total bliss as he continued lapping and sucking on her. She trembled and quaked as her muscles tightened in a seizure-like spasm.

Finally, Master relents and ceases his teasing. She collapses back on the blanket, chest heaving as she regains her breath. She looks at him as he lays down next to her and smiles happily.

"Thank you, Master," she pants out.

"Oh we are far from done my little slut. That was just the beginning of tonight's entertainment."

Chelsea closed her eyes and reveled in the afterglow of her orgasm for awhile before Master interjected.

"We'd better be going, slut. We still have to get home," he said. He gathered up the blanket and walked her up to the car, seating her in her place then putting the blanket in the trunk before getting in himself.

They finished the ride home with Chelsea staring dreamily out the car window with a smile on her face. She was so happy to be with her Master that there was no need for words. They got home to his house and he escorted her inside. Once inside, with the door closed, he sprang into action. He had allowed her to enter the house first and as he closed the door behind him, he reached out and grabbed a handful of her strawberry mane, pulling her back roughly past him and slamming her to the door. He spun around and grabbed her throat, pinning her to the door. He looked at her wide, startled eyes and smiled, leaning in to kiss her hard as he held her to the door. Chelsea whimpered as he took possession of what was his. She spread her legs as she felt his thigh press between hers. With one hand wrapped around her throat telling her she was his, he used his other to strip the thin spaghetti strap off her shoulder, dropping the front of her dress down on that side and exposing her tit. He grabbed her fleshy mound and dug his fingers deep into the milky white flesh. Chelsea responded with a loud moan spreading her arms and raking her fingernails across the doors surface.

"Ohhhhh, Master." Chelsea gasped as he finally broke the kiss. His hands moved down to grip her upper arms just above the elbows, holding them next to her ribs and firmly against the door. He moved his head down and bite her shoulder, tearing another passionate gasp from her parted lips. She arched her back as he devoured her.

"Master, please," she panted, "take me downstairs. Use me, Master. Use your slut, please."

He looked at her, seeing the pleading look in her eyes. He could not refuse her. Taking her by the wrist he led her downstairs and over to the spanking horse. The spanking horse is a modified sawhorse with a padded top and metal rings in various places to tie the spanking victim to it. He leaned Chelsea over the side of the horse and then spread her ankles, fastening one, then the other to the legs of the horse with the leather restraints that were with it. He walked around the other side of the apparatus and then knelt and did the same with her wrists. Secured to the horse now and barely able to wiggle, he walked away for a moment, leaving her to wonder where he went. He returned to her side a couple moments later though.

"Now slut, are you ready?"

"Yes, Master," she said, trembling with anticipated excitement.

"Good. Now ordinarily the device you are on is used to punish a slut like yourself. However in this instance, I think it will do fine for what I have in mind for you."

He came up behind her kneeling down. He parted her ass cheeks a bit and smiled. Her smooth exposed pussy was glistening with pussy juice - and he hadn't even started yet!

"What a wet little pussy you have slut. Are you excited already?" he chuckled.

"Yesss, Master," she moaned.

"Well then, let's see how you feel when we are done here, shall we?" he said. Chelsea heard a loud click and a low hum. "This is a very effective vibrator called a Magic Wand. You will see why it's called a 'Magic Wand' momentarily." He brought the vibrator into contact with her pussy and Chelsea reacted almost immediately.

"Ohhhhh," Chelsea moaned.

"You like My little friend here?" he asked with a wicked grin.

"Ohhhh, Master, it's...wonderful." she panted. He pressed the device harder into her now dripping slit, eliciting louder and more frantic pleas. He began moving the devilish implement up and down her slit from her asshole to her hyper sensitized clit.

"Ohhhh, Master, may I cum?" she whimpered within minutes.

"No," he said flatly.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

He continued rubbing the maddening device against her wet slippery slit.

"Master please! Please may I cum?" she repeated a minute or so later.

"No, not yet," he said.

"Oh god! Master, please! Please, I need to cum so bad!" Chelsea cried desperately.

"You NEED to cum?" he asked mocking her plea.

"Yes! Oh yes, Master! PLEEEASE! Please let me cum! Oh, I'll do anything!" Chelsea sobbed. She was beyond desperate, now. She was near hysteria. She needed to cum or she would explode.

He moved around and knelt in front of her down at her face level. He grabbed her hair and hauled her head up to look at him. "You'll do anything, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. Anything, just please let me cum. Anything, please. Please, please, please," she said softly, the resignation and defeat obvious in her voice.

He dropped her head and went back behind her. He flipped the switch to it's high setting and shoved the head of the monster hard against her clit and pussy.

"OHHHHGODDDD!!! PLEAASE!! I CAN'T! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMINNGG!" she shrieked as she exploded, pussy juice pouring out of her onto the basement floor as if a water balloon burst. As Chelsea poured herself onto the floor, he kept up the pressure and extended her orgasm by wiggling the still vibrating Wand against her tortured clit. The electric sparks it created traveled like lightning bolts up her spine to her addled brain. Chelsea shook and rocked in her bonds as wave after agonizing wave of her orgasm crashed over her like giant crests against the jagged shoreline of the lake near the house.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he backed off and let her finish her orgasm. As it subsided and she came back to him she hung limp over the horse, exhausted and sweat-drenched. Her clothes stuck to her wetly as if she had been caught in a brief shower. Her head hung down as she fought to catch her breath, her damp, matted strawberry hair falling in front of her face.

He removed her from her bondage and carried her upstairs to lay her on the couch. He went to get a cool washrag and gently began to wash her sweat stained face and cool her down. She looked up at him and smiled weakly, thanking him for caring for her.

Once she had recovered, he told her to go upstairs and shower. He told her where to find a robe to put on since her clothes were unfit to wear now. While she did so, he prepared dinner for them and when she came down he had just finished setting it on the table. They ate the dinner he had fixed and then relaxed for awhile before heading to bed for a well-earned night's sleep.

* * * *

The rest of the week passed and Friday afternoon came. The Professor had requested Chelsea stay after class and she agreed excitedly.

"Chelsea," he said after his class had cleared out, "I would like you to come spend the weekend with me."

"Really, Sir? The whole weekend?"

"Yes. I want you to stay the whole weekend with me. That way you can see what it is like to live the life of a submissive instead of just being an on-call slut."

"Oh Sir I would love to." she said almost giddy.

He told her to go back to the dorm and pack for the weekend and she rushed off to do just that. About an hour later he was at the dorm to pick her up. She had changed her clothes into something more suitable for her weekend duties and was sitting on the bench just inside the dorm doors when he pulled up. He put her overnight bag in the trunk and after seating her they were off. They drove straight to his house this time.

"So what will you have me doing this weekend, Master?" she asked playfully. This was their first full weekend together and she was sure that she would be getting a workout over the next two days.

"Well I thought we would start with dinner, then afterwards I would like to give you a spanking."

"A spanking, Master? Did I do something wrong?" she asked confused.

"No, my slut, it isn't that kind of spanking. This is an erotic spanking, and will be pleasurable not punishing."

"Oh, I see," she said relieved.

And so, after a very nice dinner of beef tenderloin, green salad, and roasted vegetables, the two of them went into the living room to talk while their food settled.

"Master, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it Chelsea?"

"Have you ever been married?"

"I was once, a long time ago. I didn't work out. She and I wanted different things."

"I see. And nothing since?"

"Well nothing of any consequence."

"Oh. Master, how many girls like me have there been? I mean 'assistants'?"

"Well I usually have an assistant every year for the class, but they don't always come home with me like this, and they don't always become my sluts. You are a special case. I knew that the moment I saw you that first day," he said.

Chelsea smiled at this. "I'm glad, Master. Glad you found me and glad I could become your slut."

"So are you ready for your spanking?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Very well. Over my knee, then," he said patting his leg. Chelsea stood up and laid herself over his legs with her feet on the ground on one side and her hands on the ground on the other. He raised her skirt up over her back and pulled her knickers down to her knees. She moaned softly as he bared her ass and rubbed his hand over her exposed flesh. He rubbed her skin warming it and she slowly wriggled her ass at his tender touch. "Now remember, slut, this is an erotic spanking. Had this been a punishment spanking I would tell you what you did wrong before I began. I always want you to know why you are getting spanked. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you," she replied, her breath already becoming labored. He raised his hand and she tensed up her ass cheeks in preparation for the first swat. He smiled and rubbed her ass again. Then he raised his hand again, and this time she didn't tense.

SMACK! He landed the first swat to her ass.

"OHH!" Chelsea gasped. He rubbed the spot where her flesh was beginning to pink up. His handprint became clear.

SMACK! Another swat on the other cheek followed by the same rubbing.

"Ohh, Master!" Chelsea gasped again.

Then he began a barrage of swats alternating sides as he smacked her ass cheeks over and over. She wriggled her ass as each landed as if to shake off the effects, but they landed quicker than she could shed them. Her ass began to glow and Chelsea could feel the burn set in. She also felt something she didn't expect - she was getting wet between her legs.

He stopped after ten or so swats and let her rest. He could smell her arousal. Parting her legs a bit he ran his fingers through her damp pussy. "Are you getting wet over this spanking, slut?" he growled.

"Yes, Master," she panted heavily.

"Well then, shall we see how wet we can make you then?" he growled again and resumed spanking her. This time with her ass properly warmed, he made the swats harder. She began with another ten hard swats giving her a second or two between each, just long enough for the signal to get to her brain and get processed.

"Ohhh Master," she said as she felt the fire in her ass spread. She also felt another fire, one much more pleasant, spreading too her nipples became had as pencil erasers and she was tempted to reach up and grab one.

"Master," she said as he paused for a second between blows, "may I play with my tits? They really want attention too."

"Yes, slut, but don't be gentle. I want you to pinch and pull on them hard, you understand me? If I think you are being easy, I won't be."

"Yes, Master," she said, and she reached up with one hand and grabbed a swollen nipple pinching and tugging on it as the swats to her ass began again.

This new nipple play added another level to Chelsea's suffering and fueled the fires of her passions even more. Chelsea moaned and wriggled on his lap her pussy now dripping wet and the smell of her arousal permeating the air.

He watched her as she toyed with her buds enjoying what it was doing to her. But he wanted more. "Now, slut, like THIS!" he said reaching down to grab the closest nipple and pinching it so hard Chelsea squealed in protest, kicking her legs up.

"That is what I mean by pinching your nipple. Now do the other one just like that," he growled menacingly. Chelsea complied, pinching the other nipple until she couldn't pinch any harder. "That's better," he told her.

With her ass flaming red and her nipples pinched to the point of pain, he figured she had had a proper "erotic spanking", and it was time to bring it to a close. "Put your hands flat on the floor and do not move them," he commanded. Chelsea did as he said, thankful that her nipples had gotten a reprieve. He reached between her thighs and fingered her sopping pussy as she moaned and groaned with delight. The spanking and the nipple play had brought her well up Orgasm Mountain and now as she neared the peak, she was even more agitated and needful.

"OHHH Master, Ohhhhhyess!" she mewled and panted.

He shoved two fingers deep into her pussy while his thumb drew little circles around her anus, and rubbed lightly over the puckered hole. With his other hand, he reached down and grabbed her throat and gave one final word to her.

"Cum."

Chelsea erupted at his command, pouring out her pussy juice over his lap and down both their legs as she cried out in passionate ecstasy. He held her in place, gripping her throat hard enough to choke her but not cut off her air, and still skewered on his fingers deep in her pussy. She wriggled and twisted on his lap, but he held her firm.

As her orgasm faded, he helped her off his lap and she stood on wobbly knees. He brought her back down sitting on his lap this time, and cradled her in his arms as she recovered. She nuzzled deep in his chest, feeling the warmth of his arms wrapped around her and her head still foggy from the sensations she had just experienced. Chelsea sat there on his lap enjoying the moment until he spoke.

"Well, as nice as this is slut, we should be getting up. I am sure you want to freshen up and I want to get out of these clothes too," he said. She stood up, "Oh Master, I've made such a mess on your good clothes."

"Not to worry, it isn't the end of the world, they'll wash out," he said with a smile.

"Now, go take a shower and when you're done, come back to the living room. I wish to talk to you some," he said.

"Yes Master, I won't be long," she said, scampering off to the bathroom. While she was gone, he changed his clothes and got into something more casual than the dress slacks and shirt he normally wore to class. He poured himself a glass of wine and one for her as well then took a seat on the couch and waited for her.

Chelsea came bounding around the corner a few minutes later. "Stop!" he said, holding up his hand. Chelsea stopped instantly and looked at him puzzled. "Go back to the doorway and crawl to me slowly," he said. She smiled, and returned to the doorway as she was instructed. She got down on hand and knees and crawled as seductively and cat like as she could. She knew what he wanted and she wanted to give it to him. He smiled as she crawled to him. Once she got to his feet she sat there waiting his next command.

"Good girl. Now the first thing I want to discuss is your time here. Do you enjoy your time here in my home with me?"

"What? Oh yes, Master. Very much," she said quickly, but with a hint of concern in her voice.

"I'm glad because I would like you to think about spending every weekend with me here. I have a lot to teach you about your new world and the weekends are really the only chance we have for uninterrupted time."

"Master, I would love to spend my weekends with you. Oh thank you, Sir," she said, clapping her hands gleefully.

"Good. We will have to get you some appropriate wear for when you are here, though. Your dress, while nice, doesn't exactly scream I am a sex slave," he said, smiling.

"No Sir. But then, I wasn't a sex slave when I bought this outfit," she said playfully.

"Touche', slut. Okay we will go shopping tomorrow. Now another thing. While you are here I do not want you wearing panties, or knickers as you call them."

"Yes, Master. But what about when I'm, um, you know, bleeding?"

"When you are on your period, you mean?"

"Yes, that. What about then?"

"Well when that time of the month comes and you are going to be here, you will tell me and ask for permission to wear panties. I will grant permission if I see fit. And if not, well you will go without anyway."

"Yes, Master. As you wish," she said.

Chelsea was excited about the idea of spending her weekends with her Master. But there was something that troubled her, something that had been on her mind the last day or so. Chelsea went to sleep that night torn. She was happy to be with him, happier than she had ever been. But there was something that nagged at her, something was missing...


The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story is a collaborative effort with the invaluable help of Poppet, without whose help this story would not be possible. Thank you Poppet for your help, your input, and your assistance with this project. It was a real pleasure working with you! :) 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments