Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: The Korean Spa

"Are the tentacles in the spa even real?"

10
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These short stories do not need to be read sequentially."

“Are you okay Olivia?” Nicole said. “I told you not to do shrooms before we went.”

“I’m fine…”

But it came out in a haze. The steam was getting to me, the hot water rising up through every pore, as though the mushrooms were cooking inside of my mind. Beneath the water in the whirlpool, I thought I sensed something. It curled around my leg, jolting me up and away from its hard and glassy grip on my thighs.

I would touch down at the part where the tentacles seem to appear, clawing at the invader only to find that nothing rubbed against my bare ass. My eyes would come into focus, the water suddenly clear and perfect in front of me.

Nicole looked radiant, her nipples not even underneath the water as she stood easily in the water, her dark hair done up. I had been nearly submerged, small and petite, especially compared to my Amazonian girlfriend

She had boobs I would’ve killed for back in high school, large and riveting.

The Korean spa had so many different rooms like this where a little privacy could be claimed. Nicole and I were not above cuddling, or even letting a finger or two inside as we quieted each other through the more obvious signs of orgasm. But we had just gotten into the water. There was no need to rush, we had all day.

Only the octopus kept returning.

I flinched, again I felt the strange things prickling up my legs, now brushing against my butt, almost playful in its approach. I squirmed again, this time splashing Nicole.

“We’ve talked about one drug at a time Olivia,” Nicole said in her motherly I don’t want to fight about this but you know I’m right type of tone. “I told you not to smoke before we went.”

“It’s not that…”

I looked and saw two spindly smooth appendages rising up out of the water, squeezing around her large breasts, the ends of them pinching at her nipples. And somehow Nicole seemed not to notice, talking absently as the creature rubbed her shoulders, sliding her into its embrace as she reclined back against the ledge.

“It’s okay baby,” Nicole said moving towards me. “Calm down. Relax.”

A bulbous, elongated head reared itself out of the water, translucent and nearly invisible, camouflaged against the steam but visible as a sinister silhouette. It moved with Nicole, holding her breasts, disappearing underneath the water with its long and thin tentacles already secreting something sticky and white. 

Behind me, I could feel it sliding down onto my crack, not sure if I should speak or scream, or if this was really happening.

I thought I might be crazy, hallucinating something haunted from the deep recesses of my subconscious. I saw a swirling mass of tangled cocks all twisting and turning up Nicole’s long legs, pushing up until I couldn’t tell whether or not the alien had penetrated her or just tickled against her cunt. 

I shut my eyes, feeling her hands against my waist.

And it…

Cold and hard, wet with more than the water as it brushed against the beginnings of my opening. I shuddered, trying to block out what wasn’t happening, my head resting against her breasts, and then recoiling as the snakelike things appeared again. They were against both of us, climbing up onto my petite body, almost tickling me as I tried to shake them off without acting as though I was tripping balls and freaking out.

“It’s okay Livvy. Calm down. It’s just a bad moment. I’m here. We are going to get through this together.”

It was inside of me!

I wanted to scream. Instead, I bit down on my lip hard enough to draw blood. My hands went down to my ass, reaching and trying to make it stop. I splashed at the things that went there as my girlfriend held me by the wrist, calmly whispering to me as I felt the thing driving up and into my pussy. 

My shoulders shook, my muffled moans not of pain, but an uncontrollable panicked pleasure that came from my waist without any control.

“You’re okay. Let me help.”

Her breasts pressed together, and she started kissing me. Softly, gently, I opened my eyes and looked back down, seeing clearly through the water the twin tentacles wriggling around inside of her, disappearing as they entered both her ass and cunt. 

Shocked into a stupefied stare, I saw that my girlfriend’s eyes were still closed. Nicole’s mouth open and that familiar panting breath of lust she gave out while waiting for me to finish touching her.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

She was about to cum.

It was in my ass!

Just like her, I was being double penetrated. Only other than the insane rush of adrenaline from being violated so suddenly, there wasn’t any real sense of distress. Like an eerie, hypnotic trance controlled me. And I thought to myself that this might be another part of the trip. I should just let everything happen as though it was some sort of weird didn’t crazy psychedelic dream.

I reached down, touching Nicole’s clit as the thing pushed inside of her, imagining that it felt the same for her as it did for me. Below the waist, pleasure combined into two pulsing, throbbing, steady beats of ecstasy, the waters rising up and up until my joy mixed down with the alien seed and cock inside of me.

She always kept her eyes closed as it approached. I saw her shaking, her breasts jiggling and splashing against the water as the creature fucked us together. I kissed her again, and closed my eyes, feeling her. Our bodies pressed together as though controlled by a creature outside of time and space, taking us to the extremes of what our body could endure in a seemingly endless array of rope-like penises.

It kept me right on the edge, each stroke inside of me keeping me at the precipice as though I didn’t dare admit to myself how much I wanted each of these things inside of my holes. It used me like I’d never been taken before. The tentacles exuded raw sex, everything at once as my hands explored her body, Nicole joining me in this embrace.

And I wondered what was real. If I was just feeling her fingers against my cunt as I bucked against her leg. She was so tall, towering over but also gasping like me, moaning until every sound echoed across the wall, alerting everyone to what we were doing.

I nuzzled her breasts, sucking on a few of the heads as they curled around her breasts, hoisting them up for me to move my face between. I kissed up her shoulder and bit gentle nipples on her neck. Her lips met mine, and again I was so close, the orgasm teaming and nearly starting only to disappear as reality threatened to bring me back.

When I pulled back, another one entered my mouth. I swallowed, slurping and drooling, helping the tentacles dive inside of us. Soon, cum sprayed down our throats. I savored every droplet, loving how it dribbled down my chin. Still, I bucked back, needing more.

Nicole and I swapped the milky white liquid, blowing bubbles in it and licking it off each other. More spewed forth, pumping into our mouth for only a minute or so before squirting all over our cheeks and eyes, the volume of his seed leaking down onto our breasts.

The rhythm seemed to increase, the tentacles inside of me seeming to grow with every pressing push inside of me. I was so close, covered in cum, ready to be taken like this, needing anything that anyone or anything was willing to give my desperate and used holes. I cried out, revving up to the edge again, not expecting to go over the edge. 

It ejaculated.

The seed pushed into me, my cunt clenching as the thing spasmed in me, shaking and sliding up in a new way that touched inside of me with a strange, freeing sensation. Warm and sticky white fluid poured into me, my body shaking with desire as the orgasm went coursing through every possible sense. I flailed, feeling the tentacles inside my ass and pussy spray up and fill each hole and crevice until the seed seeped out of me.

I fell forward into my girlfriend's bosom, letting her hold me, stroking my hair as I slowly came back to reality. The building fog of sexuality evaporated, and as I looked around no giant octopus seemed possible. The waters had calmed, washing over us, and Nicole held me.

My senses started up and I looked up at her, still seeing the white droplets on her chin.

I reached out with a finger, scooping up a bit and tasting it.

“What’s going on Nicole?” I said. “Was it real? Did it…”

“Last week, when you were sick and I went with Celeste,” Nicole started. “I didn’t know how to tell you. How could I explain? How could you believe me."

"Right...." I said, still in the afterglow of everything.

"But I did ask you not to eat those mushrooms.”

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments