Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Werewolf

"She experiences her transformed boyfriend for the first time"

89
16 Comments 16
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The spot we picked was a couple hundred yards or so into the woods. Sufficiently removed from the nearest road and featuring a conveniently fallen tree that would serve as our makeshift bed. The night was chilly, giving me the perfect excuse to wear my favorite outfit - a hoodie, leggings and boots. And, most importantly, the full moon illuminated our path and set the scene for my boyfriend's transformation.

"Nervous, babe?" he asked, putting his arm around me.

"You already maul me in bed so what's the worst that can happen out here?" I asked, hiding my nerves behind humor.

I didn't know how close we were to the spot, every area looked the same to me, but the further we walked, the more I could feel my fear and excitement blend into one. We had gone over the details many times, in fact, part of that involved me trying an alien-looking dildo that prepared me for his transformed size.

Once we got there, we scoped out the area to make sure no campers or hunters were around. We had fooled around on the fallen tree a few times, enough to let us know it was sturdy and as comfortable as it was going to get. He leaned against it, inviting me into his embrace that commenced the daring part of the night.

One thing about him was that he didn't have to be a werewolf to devour me, not when his mouth went straight to my neck and his hands caressed their way down my back until they found themselves full with my ass cheeks. It wasn't only our display of love, it served to rouse our sexual appetite for the main course.

"You look perfect tonight," he said, holding my face in his hands, "And you're perfume is gonna drive me crazy in wolf form."

Being his adoration rendered me speechless, I never knew what to say, because nothing could express more than my lips. The tongue kissing awakened his bulge. Having it pressing against me sent a sharp, hot feeling through my abdomen that warned me it would grow longer and thicker.

He peeled my leggings down, exposing the increasing sultriness between my thighs to the cool breeze of the night. He had a way of making me feel safe and desired, even when he was about to claim my body in a totally different way. His hands didn't miss a beat, palming and spreading my ass like he was trying to memorize its shape for an exam.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking into my eyes with a tenderness that would soon be replaced by controlled fury.

"Yeah, er, just make sure to be gentle," I said, grabbing his shoulders in reassurance.

"Okay, well, keep your hoodie on," he said, smiling as he raised his hands to remind me they would turn into paws.

I nodded my head and watched him disappear into the darkness, several yards behind the nearby trees. While he was readying to transform, I got in position on the fallen tree, with my hoodie-covered torso flat on it and my lower body presenting itself for the ravaging.

I had always loved the sound of the woods, from afar that is, but being in the middle of it during the night made it all much more palpable. It was terrifying not knowing who or what was hiding out there. Lucky for me, my boyfriend was a werewolf, but that didn't stop his howl to the moon from sending a shiver down my spine. Suddenly, the woods went silent, as if acknowledging my boyfriend's presence.

I wanted to look back, but I could hear my boyfriend's voice in my head, don't face me, it could be dangerous, from the times we had rehearsed. I didn't understand exactly why but it was something he just couldn't explain after returning to human form.

His footsteps were heavy, crushing the leaves and twigs on his way to me. I couldn't tell how close he was until I heard a low growl approaching that nearly made me run away. He towered over me, looking down at my delicate, vulnerable human body that offered him the highly coveted sexual warmth that only a woman could provide. He placed one paw on my lower back, careful not to scratch me, and used it to effortlessly rip off my lace thong.

He growled louder this time, startling me, but held me down firmly with his front paws. His claws were sharp but not enough to cut through my hoodie as he used my waist to pull my body towards him. His monstruous phallic bumped against my bare backside, clearly larger than the dildo I had practiced with. He growled once more, almost as if frustrated he couldn't eat me and get me sopping due to the rough texture of his tongue.

I held on to the edge of the tree, feeling his warm saliva drooling down from his mouth to between my ass cheeks where it aided my lubrication. Countless times I had seen him doing it, figuratively that is, but this time he was literally a wolf salivating over my flesh. He tried again, this time with a growl of approval as he stretched my pussy to accommodate his werewolf dimensions. "Ahmmnn, fuck! Careful, baby," I told him, unsure if he even understood me at this point.

Just when I thought he was fully inside of me, he kept pushing forward and reached a depth and fullness that made my knees buckle. He took a moment to enjoy the scent of my perfume, mixed with the aroma of my arousal, that delighted his heightened sense of smell. I was at the mercy of his wrath when his animalistic nature took over to satiate its lust with the newfound pleasures of my body.

It took several strokes for me to get used to it, and once I did, the pain gave way to a distinct stimulation that I'd never felt before. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was more than his size, perhaps it was me losing the fear and accepting that such a fantastical scenario was playing out in reality.

I had to remind myself he was my boyfriend, my protector, amid the pummeling thrusts that rippled through my body. I felt small and vulnerable to his imposing figure, which brought out my submissive side that whimpered in encouragement of his claiming.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

My tight, pink pussy lips stretched near their limit, gripping his ferocious shaft and guiding it to discover a previously unexplored spot. I couldn't tell exactly what was happening in the searing depths of my pussy, but his large tip kept bumping an erogenous spot that made my juices drool on command. My weakened legs told a tiring narrative, one that was contradicted by my feverish pussy.

This was my glorious punishment for the times I lubricated his rubbing fingers through my panties when he told me fantasies about fucking me as a werewolf. "Ohmm, yes, you're wrecking my pussy," I teased him, knowing he would understand me by the pulsating sensations surrounding his phallic.

His muscular thighs crashed against my soft, fleshy backside, making a slapping sound each time his length reintroduced itself to my warmth. His stamina was impressive in human form, with the sight of my heart-shaped ass being his greatest challenge, that made him slow down and gather himself a few times, but he was utterly relentless when transformed.

Each thrust carried brutality, tracing the same spots, stretching me out evenly, and giving me an overwhelmingly stuffed feeling that built a profound orgasm in my core. "I'm gonna...come...I'm gonna fucking come!" I announced redundantly, because my pussy proclaimed it with a strong gush that soaked his fur.

The brightness and beauty of the moon enhanced the visibility of my sex offering, in the form of my rounded portions that parted and gave way to my feminine heat. He howled up to the moon, the source of his power and illumination in the night, scaring away the birds in the trees and any other animals that could be lurking nearby. I took it as a compliment, and a notice that he was close to orgasming himself, but the intensity of his strokes remained. He wanted more out of me, he wanted to leave me on empty, to milk my pussy for every last orgasm it could muster.

Just as my body was coming down from the upper levels of orgasmic bliss, another wave rippled through my flesh and drooled out of my pussy. In his state, he couldn't communicate with me, but it wasn't necessary when I remembered the times he fucked me, holding my legs open, and told me, come on my dick, one more time.

He played my body like an instrument, basking in his masterful sonata, that was paired with my moans that echoed through the woods. Two climaxes in and my pussy kept getting sultrier and juicier, begging him to continue his performance. My reddened and stretched labia involuntarily spasmed around his thickness, while my engorged clitoris received indirect stimulation every time his large scrotum swung forward and slapped against it.

My third orgasm rumbled in my core, tensing my orgasmic structure in preparation of release. It was as if my body went numb, from head to toes, all I could feel was him nudging the deepest pleasure button in my pussy. "Fuck! Ahmmng! Fucckk! " I moaned, loud enough to unleash an orgasm of his own.

His long, girthy shaft pulsed inside me, painting my vaginal walls with repeated splashes of hot and creamy werewolf semen. He kept his length buried, plugging my gaped entrance, and forcing his sperm to go towards my cervix. Spurt after spurt flooded my pussy with his warmth, so much that it overflowed and streaked down the back of my thighs when he pulled out his softening phallic.

I remained motionless, almost in a semicomatose state, with my eyes closed and body recovering from the celebratory conclusion of our wildest fantasy. My ears perked up, searching for sounds of nightlife in the woods, but it was silent after our commotion, except for my boyfriend's footsteps retreating behind the trees to return to his human form.

He came back dressed, carrying an entirely different presence, a gentler one that gave me a loving embrace. He kissed my cheek and brought me into his arms as we sat down against the tree trunk. He wasn't exhausted or breathing heavily, so it was only me looking up at the night sky and recovering my senses.

"You were amazing. I can't remember much, but the feeling was insane," he said, alluding to how his werewolf memories weren't detailed, more so blocks of feelings and emotions he experienced.

"It was scary at first, but then, you know, it was everything we wanted," I said, smiling, but leaving the details for some dirty talk the next time we had normal sex.

He kissed me on the forehead and offered me his chest to rest my head. "I love you, babe," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you, er, times two now," I said, setting up the idea of more sex with his werewolf form.

There was a month until the next full moon, and there would be lots of sex, which meant plenty of opportunities to come up with new ideas that seemed to spill out best during our intimacy. More control and awareness for him when transformed was at the top of the list, not because it took away from the satisfaction of raw sex, more so because I didn't want him to feel like he was competing against his other self. Understanding how to maneuver our new sex life would take time, and I had my mind set on increasing his enjoyment with a few things other couples talked about online. There was a long way to go in our journey ahead, from recording ourselves to new positions, and maybe even playing with other couples down the line, but nothing was more important than spending time and growing closer with my werewolf boyfriend.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments