Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tall, Dark, & Dangerously Handsome Stranger

"Katerina gasped out with pleasure as the vampire sunk his fangs into her neck as she orgasmed"

9
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
784 words 784 words

Katerina Lopez was at the bar of a busy club drinking a martini in a short red dress that shaped around her slender figure that went well against her olive skin and doe brown eyes. 

"Hello," a male voice said to her right making her jump slightly. 

She turned around and her heart began to pound against her chest. Sitting beside her in a black leather jacket was a tall, dark, and dangerously handsome stranger with striking blue eyes. 

"H-hi," she said, stammering slightly. Why was she being nervous? She was never nervous around guys. 

"I was gonna ask if I could buy you a drink, but looks like you've already got one," he said. "What's your name?"

Katerina shook her head. "Sorry, I can't hear you, the music," she replied. She leaned in.

"I asked what's your name?"

"Katerina," she told him. 

The handsome stranger smiled like a movie star that made her weak in the knees. "I'm Dorian," he told her. 

"Nice to meet you."

"Wanna dance?" Dorian asked. 

Katerina smiled and nodded. "Sure." She swigged her martini down and hopped off the stool and followed him onto the busy dancefloor among lots of people.

Twenty minutes later, Dorian and Katerina were still boogying on the dancefloor. 

"Wow, you're pretty good," she commented. 

"Thank you, I've had practice over the years," he replied with a smile. He placed his hands on her hips which slowly moved down to her ass as he gazed into her eyes. "I want you."

Katerina gasped not with shock but with lust as that's what she wanted too. Ever since she laid her eyes on him, all she wanted to do was kiss his lips, have his hands run down her body, and his tongue pleasuring her womanhood. She felt herself getting wet. Katerina kissed him hungrily with lust and passion.

They went through to the ladies' toilets quickly, kissing passionately and hungrily. He pinned her against the wall and pushed her dress up and pulled down her black knickers and took them off as his tongue twirled around her wet pulsating pussy making her moan loudly with pleasure.

Dorian stood back up and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and moved them in and out as he kissed her down her neck. Dark veins appeared under his eyes as they blackened, and he sunk his vampire fangs into the left side of her neck. 

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Katerina cried out pleasurably as she reached an orgasm and he drank some of her blood. 

He watched as she undid the button to his black jeans and then unzipped them. Dorian threw his head back with pleasure as she crouched down and took out his big and hard dick and placed it in her mouth. He moaned pleasurably as his hands were on her head to go deeper on his cock.

"Oh, God! I'm coming!" he cried. His body quivered for a few seconds and then suddenly stopped. 

She stood up and spat out his semen into the sink. She gasped with shock horror when she noticed blood on her neck in the mirror. "What did you do to me?" she cried. 

"Sorry, your neck was so tasty," he replied. Dorian came up behind her and immediately his dick hardened and pushed her down over the sink. 

"You're a vampire!" Katerina said, making the shocking realisation. 

"Yes, guilty as charged," Dorian replied with a smile. 

She stood back up and turned around to face him, "but you don't look more than twenty-eight," she said, 

"That was the age that I died at," he told her.

"How long ago was that?" 

"1902."

Katerina gasped in utter shock. "Wow, That's kinda hot in a creepy way," she said, smiling. "I always imagined vampires to be old and wrinkly and live in coffins." 

He laughed and responded. "That's just an urban myth." Dorian grabbed her and pinned her back against the wall and grinned mischievously. "Now, where were we?" He glanced down at his erect, pulsating dick and then glanced back up at her. "Ah, yes."

She gasped out loud with pleasure as she felt him inside her moving back and forth. 

Dorian lifted her up onto his waist and she wrapped her legs around his hips as his hands entwined with hers and went high above her head and kissed gently down her neck; his vampire fangs dug deep into the other side of her neck drinking more blood. His rhythm grew faster and faster until his body spasmed and came deep inside her. 

Katerina's cries of ultimate pleasure overcame the pain. She never thought for one second that having sex with a sexy as hell vampire would be so thrilling and exciting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments