Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maiden and the Minotaur, Part 4

"With the Lottery gone, Ariadne kept her promise and returned to the labyrinth forever!"

15
18 Comments 18
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The next day, Ariadne got ready to go back to the village to talk to them and tell them about the ending the Lottery. Erinyes lit the torch again and showed her the way to the old door. After winding their way through the maze of the Labyrinth they reached the door. The Minotaur studied it for a couple minutes testing the chains that held it secure. Then he hooked on horn under a point in the chain and with a mighty twisting pull the chain broke! Then he repeated the same thing to the second. Then the third.

Finally, all the old chains fell away. The only thing left was to break the deadbolt in the door itself. The Minotaur took a few steps back and making sure Ariadne was well out of the way, he charged the door smashing through it and breaking the deadbolt cleanly. The old door stayed in one piece but swung open partially. The dirt and rubble that had built up on the outside kept it from opening fully, but Ariadne was able to squeeze through the opening easily enough. 

Once outside the door, she turned back. Erinyes was looking at her through the opening unable to get out himself he looked very worried and afraid.

"Erinyes, my love. I WILL be back. I swear to you, I will be back and soon," she said, kissing his outstretched hand. He wasn't too sure, but he had no choice. He watched her walk away hoping against hope that she would return...

It was a long walk back to the village and as she got to the outskirts she wondered how she was going to convince the village elders to stop the Lottery. It had been in place for longer than anyone knew and it was ordained by the gods of Mount Olympus themselves. But she had to try. She had to do what she could to save the other girls.

As she got into town the news that she was alive and had returned had the whole village in an uproar. She made her way back to her old house followed by a throng of townspeople. Her father was more than a little shocked to see his daughter alive and it took several minutes for him to calm down enough for her to tell him about her adventures and her new love, the Minotaur.

He couldn't believe at first what she was telling him - so many terrible tales had been told about the monster in the Labyrinth and so many young girls had been sacrificed. And telling him now that his daughter was in love with the creature was almost more than he could comprehend.

"It's true father. I have met the Minotaur and he isn't what everyone thinks. He is just a misunderstood creature he only wants to be loved, to feel like someone cares. And I do father. I love him. His name is Erinyes and I have promised him that after I have told the village about him and that the Lottery is no longer needed, I would return to him," she said.

"Out of the question! Ariadne, I thought I had lost you once already. You can't expect me to allow you to go back there again!" her father protested.

"Father, I love you, you know that. And the last thing I want to do is to hurt you. But I made a promise to Erinyes that I would return. He trusted me enough to help me get out of the Labyrinth so I could come back here and stop the Lottery. I have to go back to him. I just want to make sure that the village knows they don't have to have the Lottery anymore. No one else needs to lose their loved ones over this. No one else needs to be sacrificed," she explained.

"You really love this... Erinyes? You really want to go back and live in the Labyrinth with him? he asked.

"Yes, Father. I understand him. And he needs me. Father the poor man has been alone for hundreds and hundreds of years. The reason he is so feared is that no one has taken the time to get to know him. All they see is the monster - they don't know what a kind and caring soul he is inside. All he wants is some company. All he wants is love. It wasn't his fault what happened to him yet he has to suffer for it. The least I can do is keep him company and care for him as long as I can. Just give him some comfort while I am alive and make part of his life worthwhile. Like Mom did for you," she said.

AlizonMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlizonMartini

Ariadne's father did understand and while he didn't like the choice she made, he respected her decision. So Ariadne and her father went to see the mayor of Pelatrea and tell him the good news. He also had a tough time believing that anyone could have escaped the Labyrinth much less want to go back, but if that was her decision, he wouldn't argue with her.

The mayor made the wonderful announcement and the whole crowd was overjoyed. The name of the next sacrifice had not been chosen yet but all those who were eligible to be picked were especially happy to learn that the Lottery would be canceled.

The town rejoiced and a party was planned for the very next day. Ariadne was to be the star of the party and everyone would attend.
At the party, she told her story to the townspeople and told them she would be returning to the Labyrinth to live with the Minotaur permanently.

A collective gasp went through the crowd at that news but she assured them this was her choice and she made it willingly and on her own. She also said that the Lottery would be gotten rid of and in its place she asked that every three months supplies in the form of food and other necessities be dropped into the Labyrinth instead of a virgin girl. The village happily agreed and the other terms were hashed out with the mayor and town council.

Three days after she left the Labyrinth, she was heading back. This time, though, her father escorted her to the small door she and the Minotaur had opened. A couple of the village carpenters repaired the deadbolt lock and some new chains and locks were installed. When the work was done and all was in readiness, some supplies were put inside the Labyrinth and Ariadne said a tearful goodbye to her father.

"Now that I know there is a way out and the door works, perhaps I can come back and visit from time to time. I don't know if Erinyes will come out - we will see. But perhaps...if people learned more about him... he would feel comfortable coming out to meet people," she said. A couple men cleared the door so it would open fully and then Ariadne kissed her father goodbye and the village crier blew his trumpet into the Labyrinth to summon the Minotaur. Ariadne stepped inside and the door was locked and chained shut. 

Ariadne waited for a few moments and sure enough, she heard the familiar sound of her Minotaur snorting and coming down the dark hallway. Erinyes was thrilled to see her again - in the torchlight, she could see the tears in his eyes at seeing that she returned. After kissing and nuzzling for a few moments, he picked her up and carried her in his arms back to his lair. Then he returned for the supplies that she had brought with her once he made sure she was home and comfortable. 

That evening she told him all about the villager's reaction to seeing her and the party they threw in her honor. She told him also about the arrangement she made with the village mayor and council about giving them supplies every three months. Erinyes listened intently to her words but he didn't really hear her - he had his Ariadnes back and he would never be lonely again. 
And for him, that's all that really mattered anyway.
 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/end2.jpg[/img]

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments