Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maiden and the Minotaur, Part 3

"The time for the Lottery had come again - could she get word out to stop it in time?"

17
14 Comments 14
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The Minotaur got up off the bed, leaving the dazed Ariadne laying there, cum still oozing from her abused slit, too weak and wobbly to get up. He moved over to his chair by the fireplace, but looked over at her from time to time to check on her.

Gradually, Ariadne came to her senses. Her moaning diminished and her breathing and heart rate slowed. She stirred, catching his attention and he watched, interested, as she rose to a sitting position. When she felt strong enough, she slipped off the bed carefully and stood, holding onto the side of the bed for support.

The Minotaur turned his chair to watch her as she began walking slowly, seductively towards him. His concern at first was that she might fall and hurt herself, but when he saw her watching him and slinking towards him, his cock stirred once again. He adjusted his seat a bit and she smiled coyly, seeing what she could do to this man-beast. It would seem that he didn't hold ALL the power in this relationship after all!

Ariadne came over and knelt down in front of the Minotaur. She gently spread his legs and slid between his strong, powerful legs. The Minotaur had regular man's legs down to just below the knees where they turned to furred bull's legs, complete with hooved feet.

She took one of the beast's legs and put it in her lap, slowly petting the fur on his lower leg and examining the hoof below. The Minotaur watched perplexed as she stroked his fur and held his hooved foot. This was something entirely new to him! 

Ariadne looked up and smiled warmly at him. She saw his growing "interest" in her affections and she bit her lip coquettishly. She moved closer, between his legs and began stroking his upper legs lightly moving slowly up his legs and back down just a short ways at first.

But then as he watched her, she lengthened her strokes a little at a time until she reached where his loincloth draped over his legs. She looked up at him again and seeing no hint of resistance, she slipped her hands under his loincloth and further up his thighs. Quickly she found what she was looking for - he was already getting hard and engorged again.

Ariadne moved the Minotaur's loincloth aside and took the large cock in her hands. She marveled at the size - the first time she had gotten a good close look at his enormous cock. He was so large that she couldn't wrap her tiny hand around the circumference completely and the head looked like a closed fist! 

She licked her pink lips and lowered her head. He had pleasured her with his mouth earlier and now she wanted to return the favor. She reached out her tongue to gingerly lick his cock. She had never sucked a cock before, but knew that some of the boys in the village enjoyed it. She didn't find the taste unpleasant - a sort of sweet musky flavor that she quickly found she liked.

The creature moaned a low rumbling sound from deep within him, but Ariadne knew the meaning without the words. She smiled at him then kissed the tip of his cock. She opened her mouth again, but the Minotaur didn't wait this time.

He thrust his cock into her mouth with force, grabbing the back of her head with one hand and pushing her down on him driving the head of his cock deep in her throat, and forcing her to take more of his cock than she had thought possible. Ariadne gagged and tried to turn away, desperate to push the intruder free, but it was pointless, impaled as she was on the thick shaft.

She managed to get her urge to gag under control at last and started sucking on the huge black cock. A small droplet of precum formed at the tip, giving the meaty shaft a little extra flavor - a flavor that Ariadne found very much to her liking.

"Mmmmm," she moaned around the big piece of meat stuffed in her mouth. The sound of her moan and the vibrations on his cock only served to arouse him more. He thrust deeper into her mouth, past her gag reflex, and down her slender throat. Ariadne couldn't believe how much of this man-beast she was taking down her throat!

Well past her gag reflex now, her tongue danced along the underside of the beast's cock while her hands reached up to cradle and massage his huge hairy balls, each one the size of a good-sized grapefruit!

He continued to deepthroat her until she could feel the familiar firming of his cock and his hairy nuts drew up close. She could tell by his trembling and labored breathing that he was close. She pulled back a bit, just enough so that she could swallow when the time came and within moments that time arrived.

With a great roar that sort of scared her for a second, the Minotaur gripped the arms of his chair and threw his bull head back as thick jets of cum burst from the tip of the beast's cock, filling her mouth in a second. She swallowed as fast as she could, but there was no way she could keep up with his cock's jets.

Ariadne could feel her stomach swell as she kept swallowing more and more of his seed. She choked and sputtered as white cream burst from the corners of her mouth. She pushed herself free of the Minotaur's white creamy fountain, falling backward onto the floor, and felt waves and waves of semen bath her entire body. His cum shot over her breasts, stomach, and mound, and her face was drenched in semen. Every inch of her was sticky with his seed by the time the creature had finished.

He was still panting as she got back up on her knees in front of him, still sticky and dripping cum. She looked up at him with her cum smeared face and smiled, swallowing what she had in her mouth.

"So are you done or do you still want more?" she asked already knowing what his answer would be. The beast's cock was still rock hard and twitching invitingly, like a curled finger calling her to come closer. The nice thing about being immortal is that it also makes you very virile!

The Minotaur jumped up, grabbing the young girl by the upper arm and half walking/half dragging her across the room to the bed again, hefting her up on the edge and pushing her upper body to lay back on it. He spread her legs roughly and moved between them, positioning his still oozing cockhead at her entrance. 

A flash of apprehension crossed her mind; he'd already abused her young inexperienced pussy only a few minutes ago, could she handle him again so soon? She was plenty wet, that was not a problem - her pussy was leaking so much both of her legs were soaked with her lubricating juices. 

She felt the monster's huge cockhead push itself past her pussy lips and begin to enter her wet tunnel. She felt him stretching the entrance and begin to burrow into her. At first, the pain returned but only momentarily this time. She grabbed a nearby pillow and hugging it to her chest, she shoved a corner of it into her mouth to stifle the scream trying to get out.

The invading cock spread her pussy more than it had ever been and more than she thought possible. Even though he had just been inside her, this time he felt even larger and it seemed he would tear her this time. This must be what childbirth feels like! she thought to herself as he pushed into her further. 

After a couple brief moments of screaming and pain, the creature stopped and the pain faded away. She looked down between her spread legs, wondering what had happened. When she did, what she saw very nearly made her cum right then and there.

The Minotaur had buried his entire length, all the way up to the hilt, in her very stretched pussy. So deep was the bull cock in the young girl that she could see the lump in her belly caused by the head of the cock pushing into her.

Ariadne could not believe how full she felt - how full and how incredible it felt to be so stuffed with this man-beast's cock. A fresh wave of pussy juice poured out from her. "Fuck me! Please, please fuck me now!" she cried out in blind lustful passion.

The Minotaur immediately withdrew his cock from her lewdly stretched pussy with a wet sucking slurp, confirming just how wet she was. The instant his cock was free from her womanly grasp, Ariadne came. Hard. With her juices pouring out of her like a waterfall and her arms and legs thrashing about maniacally, she came so hard that she was afraid she might lose consciousness.

But the Minotaur, somehow sensing her state of mind, grabbed her shoulders firmly and held her in place. That reassuring feeling of its steady hands holding her in place kept her in the world. 

Her pussy spasmed and convulsed with an incredibly powerful orgasm; her entire body shook and she felt like every part of her soul was on fire with a lust she could never have imagined. But the man-beast was far from done with her. Again and again, he slammed into her, and each time she came. Over and over again she came.

Ariadne could feel every ridge and vein of the Minotaur's enormous black cock and it drove her out of her mind, as well as exhausted her more completely than she had ever been exhausted before. The more he pounded her, the more she gushed juices around his iron-hard shaft. And the more lubrication he had, the more and harder he could slam into her. After what seemed to her like an eternity, and after countless thrusts and orgasms, the Minotaur reached his limit.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Suddenly he thrust into her again, harder this time than ever, and at the same time yanked her down onto his hard cock, impaling her, his head breaking through her cervix to pour its seed directly into her womb. The immense load was just as big as any of them, gallons and gallons of white cum spewed like a river from the tip of the Minotaur's cock straight into her hungry womb. 

Ariadne came hard, and for what she thought would be the last time, the convulsing flesh of her abused pussy only helping to milk the creature's rod even more. Soon she was full, but still, the bull wasn't done. Cum gushed out of her, Ariadne's body unable to contain any more, and spilled onto the floor in a great, white tide. Her stomach expanded as it tried to take as much as it could, and by the time he was done filling her, she looked like she might be pregnant.

The Minotaur was panting, sweat rolling down his bare chest and making his fur darker than before. He pulled himself free of her pussy and as the barrier was removed, a fresh flood of seed and pussy juice flushed out of her and spilled onto the cold stone floor.

Ariadne lay there on the bed, completely used and totally satisfied. Her eyes could no longer focus, and she felt dizzy and light-headed. Her belly felt so full, so complete, and so satisfied. As she came for that final time atop that blazing hot cock, she could feel consciousness slipping from her grasp. Then... blackness.

When Ariadne finally came to she wasn't sure at first where she was. Then she remembered and sat up. Erinyes, her Minotaur host, was busy tending the fire and when he heard her stir, he turned around and came over to see her. 

"H-how long have I been asleep?" she asked. The Minotaur shook his head. 

"Oh, I remember. I wish you could speak. it's going to be awful hard to talk with you if you can't speak!" she sighed.

He hung his head. Then he raised it and quickly crossed the room. He rummaged through some boxes and brought back what looked to her like a child's school chalkboard. 

"Nnnaah!" he said. He began to scratch something on the chalkboard: "I write," it said.

"You can write?" she asked. He indicated he could write a little. "Well, I will teach you how to write more so we can talk to each other - we are going to have to be able to communicate somehow since we are both stuck here!" she said. 

Erinyes nodded his head caught up in the young girl's enthusiasm. "You know, I was going to be a teacher when I got older. Until the Lottery that is. But now I can be your teacher!" she said.

Ariadnes was so excited she forgot what she had been through. She hopped down off the bed and quickly found herself quite stiff and sore.

"Oh my! I guess I'm not quite used to all this! You sure gave me a workout last night!" she said. 

The Minotaur shook his head. He wrote something on the chalkboard. He wrote down the number three. "Three days? I've been asleep for three days?" she asked. He nodded his head sheepishly.

*****
For the next several weeks Ariadne and Erinyes spent the days getting to know each other, becoming very good friends. She began teaching him more words and phrases so they could communicate. And after a few days to rest up from her first day and all that happened to her, they continued enjoying each other physically as well. 

He showed her pleasures she had never even imagined, things she had never heard of and some she didn't think were even possible given his size. She learned that she loved the way he ate her pussy, she loved the feel of him inside her. And she loved sucking him off as well. She was never far from an orgasm with her Minotaur lover. 

She learned that his mother had died many hundreds of years ago and since then he has been alone in the labyrinth except for the when the Lottery provided him with a visitor - but that only lasted for a little bit. 

One day, as the two of them sat next to each other in front of the fire, the Minotaur suddenly reached for his chalkboard. Knowing he was about to write her something, Ariadne sat up expectantly. 

She waited patiently while he wrote something on his chalkboard: You stay here with me? he wrote. He turned it and showed it to her. The look on the poor creature's face as she read it nearly broke her heart. This horrible creature, this monster of legend, was so terribly lonely that he was asking her to stay with him. 

Ariadne was too choked up to speak. She gently took the chalkboard from him and set it on the table next to him. Then she took his strong powerful hands in hers and she brought them to her lips softly kissing them.

"Yes, my dear, sweet Erinyes. Yes, I will stay here with you," she said. Erinyes was overjoyed. He picked up his cherished Ariadnes and held her tight spinning them around in utter elation.

Finally, after so many years, his loneliness was coming to an end. The man-beast's prayers had been answered!

He sat back down in his chair and pulled her into his lap. They sat there cuddling and enjoying the fire's warmth as well as their own. Ariadne thought it rather odd that here she was with the beast of the townspeople's nightmares, sitting on his lap and cuddling.

When she was first chosen to be the sacrifice in the Lottery, she thought surely she would die, since no one had ever returned from the Labyrinth. But now she knew that all the man-beast really wanted was to be with someone. To have someone to talk with to care for and someone who cared about him.

And she did. She found herself now not only connected to him by circumstance and by a physical attraction but now she was becoming emotionally involved as well. She was very fond of this creature - more so than anyone else other than her father - and she sensed that he felt the same towards her. Which was good since she and the Minotaur would be stuck together for the rest of their lives.

Or so she thought.

It had gotten close to the time for the next Lottery and Ariadne became concerned that yet another girl's name would be drawn to be sacrificed to the Minotaur. She knew now that he had only wanted someone to keep him company, but no one on the outside knew that. They needed to know.

They needed to know the Lottery was no longer necessary; that she would willingly stay with the Minotaur for the rest of her life, and that they cared for and about each other. No longer would innocent young ladies be subjected to the horrors of being torn from their families and thrown in the Labyrinth and an unknown, but nonetheless terrifying, fate.

She had to do something... or at least try. "Oh Erinyes, the time for the Lottery is approaching again. I wish there was some way I could tell the villagers that the Lottery is not needed anymore. That I am happy and content to stay here with you forever and that no one else needs to be sacrificed. You don't wish anyone else come here do you?" she asked. The Minotaur shook his head no.

"But how? How can I tell them to stop the Lottery and tell them that we are happy here together, just the two of us? There's no way out of here except for the sea cliff!" she said.

Then Erinyes remembered - there was a way! I know. he wrote on his chalkboard. He helped her up off his lap and stood up. He lit one of the torches and taking her by the hand led her into the dark hallways.

They walked for several minutes, the Minotaur in the lead turning this way and that until Ariadnes was thoroughly and hopelessly lost. But he knew where they were. And he led her down until all of a sudden a tiny crack of light could be seen at the end of the hallway. They approached and she could make out a door! This was a long forgotten back door out of the Labyrinth! But it was very securely locked and there was no way she could budge the door. They returned back to their home with sad hearts.

That night as they sat around after dinner, she brought the subject of the Lottery up again. "Erinyes, we have to do something. We have to figure out how to stop the Lottery. Somehow I have to get out and tell the villagers to stop this nonsense!" she said.

The Minotaur looked very sad. He took up his chalkboard and wrote: You leave me?

Ariadne looked at him. She took his hands and lifted his face to her. "Erinyes. I have to try. But I promise you, as soon as I am done and have talked with them, I will return to you. Whether I am successful at convincing them or not I will be back. I promise you," she said.

Then she added, "I love you." The Minotaur looked up at her and saw her smile, her bright eyes sparkling and he knew she meant it. He took her in his arms and gave her the only kind of kiss his bull face could give her. But she knew the meaning of the gesture and she kissed him right back.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments