Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Shadows"

"Ever wondered what lurks in the shadows?"

21
6 Comments 6
685 Views 685
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Shadows can have secrets..."

Ever wondered what lurks in the shadows? - I have.

My earliest memories were of shadows—how they lived all around us, lurking there, sometimes threatening. I also never understood why a shadow followed me, and when I looked into the darkened corners, I sensed both trepidation and movement. They haunted me.

I didn’t understand it, and I certainly didn’t like it!

As a little girl, when I asked my daddy to explain, he told me that what sprouted from my feet was nothing more than my silhouette, and it was a shadow that would be with me for the rest of my life. He insisted that I needed to get used to it, as it was going to be my lifelong partner—two words that sent a cold shiver of fear through my core; my body's shadow scared me.

That anxiety stayed with me as I grew up. At night, when I went to sleep, I always had this foreboding that something was watching me from the shadows. I used to ask my dad if monsters were hiding in the cupboards, behind the curtain, or under the bed. He told me with a chuckle that he never found any, but I wasn’t so sure.

I sensed that monsters were there.

He would softly say, “Emma, my princess, there is nothing there but darkness.” He would then ask me if I would like the side light left on.

I always said no while thinking—there are no shadows when it is pitch black.

When I grew up, it was just my dad and me, my mum having passed when I was just a baby. We didn’t know exactly what happened; just one morning, my mother was found on the floor by the side of the bed. I sometimes wondered if the shadows had taken her away, though I never mentioned this to my dad as I didn’t want to sound foolish.

So there we were, Dad and me, with him growing older and me just plain growing up. While I deeply regretted not having a mother, I didn’t miss her. My mum’s passing had happened before I could gather any memories of her.

However, I felt her spirit living inside me, nestled deep within my core, and there was something else—another reminder, a large black-and-white photograph of her hanging above the study fireplace. I only needed to look at it and then into my bedroom mirror to know I looked like her, with my athletic body, brown eyes, and long auburn hair. 

As the years ticked by, I looked more like my mother. It was something my father would often comment on. Then, at sixteen, I had gained the ultimate recognition that I was approaching adulthood; my dad fitted a lock on my bedroom door. It gave me complete privacy.

Yet, despite being older and wiser, I was still scared of those shadows. Sometimes I would wake up and scream out in the middle of the night. It was when the moonlight would creep around my blackout curtains and cast a shadow that my overly creative mind thought it was a monster. 

Then, a few weeks ago, I turned eighteen and officially became an adult. Yet, I still have those haunting moments when shadows seemed to creep close to me. I felt like I was being watched. That is especially true at night, with the curtains closed and me getting ready for bed, the light briefly on, and my shadow cast against the wall, moving with me. Yet, sometimes its very presence gave me the strange feeling that it had a life all of its own.

Today, I am an adult, in college, and have discovered sex. Well, I discovered that two years ago. I have a steady boyfriend, Jake. However, despite my frequent asking, I am not allowed for him to sleep over. My father told me that my mother wouldn’t have liked it, though, I have never asked why, as it was hard to argue with a memory and a ghost.

So there is my sorry little life rolled up into a nutshell—nothing special, but how was I to know that my whole view of the world was about to change?

 

*****

 

“Dad, you are looking smart,” I teased. I knew he was going on a date. It was something he had recently started doing but, so far, had forgotten to tell me.

“Well, yes, quite,” he mumbled, a little anxiously.

I smiled, thinking that when you were in your late forties, it must be hard to get back on the dating scene. 

“I won’t wait up for you,” I joked as he went out of the front door, muttering to himself.

Genuinely, I was pleased for him; he needed his own life. I had told him that now that I had turned eighteen, I had no plans to hang around here; my next stop was going to be university and then the real world. 

But with the house now quiet and darkness having already fallen outside, I found myself once again left on my own with those shadows. I sat there, watching television, the light of the screen causing the shadows to flicker. It seemed to me they were slowly creeping up on me, and that gave me the scary feeling that they would end up surrounding me.

It didn’t take me long to turn the television off and retire to the relative safety of my bedroom. Once inside, I locked the door and then sought comfort in my mobile phone—with just the light of its screen in the room, there were no shadows.

But I soon got bored after hitting my social media accounts and messaging my friends. The trouble was that I was restless and, above all, horny. I messaged Jake, hoping he could come over, but there was no answer.

However, I had a failsafe backup plan: watch porn and masturbate.

It was not long before my hand was between my legs, just gently probing away. With the house to myself, I wanted to enjoy this and ride a wave of masturbatory pleasure. Turning to LushStories, I looked for my favourite author, Wxt55uk, and started to read his latest erotic story.

As I took in his words, my fingers slipped into my knickers and passed through my curls, my body looking for sexual relief. But before my digits got to work, I realised that I needed to get comfortable by getting naked and using the bathroom. Then I could spend the rest of the night masturbating.

With my ears tracking for any noise, I scanned the darkness. Everything seemed quiet, even peaceful. I was satisfied that I was on my own and that nothing from the night would jump out and eat me.

So, with a deep breath, I turned on my side light, stripped naked, and used my ensuite bathroom. It was only on my return that I noticed something different with my lifelong friend: the shadow on the bedroom wall—it now had yellow eyes!

I tried to scream, but the only air and noise that came out of me was in the shape of a loud and smelly FART—for the first time in my life, not one decibel came out of my mouth.

I retreated, both horrified at my body’s reaction and what was looking at me—the shadow on the wall. My only defence was to jump back into bed and use my duvet as my protective shield.

There, frightened, I peeked over my cover and saw something surreal—a black shadow chuckling and wafting an arm as it tried to dispense the smell I had created.

Suddenly, the image before me didn’t seem so scary at all.

“What’s your name?” I uncertainly asked, thinking this was weird, speaking to a shadow, and expecting it to answer in English.

With a final waft of what now looked like a hand, the shadow rose, and as it did so, it continued to take on a more humanoid form. Its eyes turned grey, black pupils appeared, and a human-like mouth formed as the shadow monster continued to evolve. It was turning into a solid human shape.

Once again, I began to feel afraid, and I pulled the duvet around me; it was my only protection. Sitting there, I didn’t know whether to scream, hide, or turn the light off. In the end, I opted just to stare.

The room was silent, and there was tension in the air. I felt scared, and once again, my bottom wanted to speak. Then the black shadow monster opened its human-looking mouth, and a single word squeaked out of it.

“Bruce.”

Then once again, nothing but silence, the shadow monster having morphed into something that looked like a naked black man, his genitalia hanging down between his legs. 

“Bruce,” it said once again in the same, high, squeaky voice that resembled something that might have come out of a mouse.

I couldn’t help it—that voice, the tension they seemed to have dissipated, and I felt an approaching giggle.

“Bruce?” I questioned as my giggle escaped from my mouth. “There are no monsters outside Disney that are called Bruce!”

I continued to watch, my eyes still peeping over my duvet, trying to judge the shadow's reaction. Only his eyes were different, apart from them, he now looked like a naked, fully three-dimensional black man.

“The name I was given is Bruuuuzzeellcleva,” he then squeaked. Then, almost surprisingly, he repeated the unpronounceable name in a much deeper man’s voice: “BRUUUUZZEELLCLEVA.”

The change in voice tone made me realise that he was still adapting to this new body shape and, perhaps strangely, that he wasn’t there to harm me—that this thing was part of me.

“Bruce it is,” I said, as there was no way I wanted to attempt whatever that other name was.

“Why are you here?”

“I am here to protect you; it was your mother’s idea.”

That threw me. So I quickly counted, “My mother’s dead. So, what are you, male or female, or something else?” Part of me was beginning to wonder if I was just imagining this. 

Bruce explained that he was technically a shadow monster, though he preferred to be called a shadow creature as he didn’t like scaring people. He explained that when my mother died, she had called out into the shadows and made a request for her daughter to be protected.

Somewhat unusually, her cry was heard and because of your age, our leader showed sympathy. I was delegated to protect you. Though your father doesn’t know, I have been with you since that very day.

KatyBellaDonna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyBellaDonna

“I sensed you,” I stated, not ready to believe that unlikely story.

“I know.”

“How come you are male? Surely I should have had a female shadow,” I had so many questions.

The creature laughed, which was somewhat reassuring and yet worrying at the same time.

“I can be anything you want me to be; we do not have a gender. I took my shape from the image you were looking at on your phone, as I can only replicate things that I see.”

I went a little red and turned my phone over. I knew there had been a gorgeous-looking man on it with a rather large cock. Looking at Bruce, he seemed to have made a small mistake in that department, and I wickedly wondered if it could be rectified.

“You need to remember, as your father once said, that I’m your lifelong partner, and I have seen it all, even personal things. Like when you use the bathroom, or like now, when you masturbate, or even when you were having sex with Jake and others. You know you are both cheating on each other, don’t you?”

I didn’t, but I had suspected, and I didn’t care; that was for another day. The sudden arrival of Bruce was thought-provoking, and now that I realised that he wasn’t there to harm me, I needed to know more. Yes, I was curious.

“So why have you just appeared now?”

Bruce explained that he was not allowed to show himself to me until I had turned eighteen. I also had to be on my own, and, of course, my body had to be casting a shadow. In the future, as long as those last two conditions were met, I would only need to call him and he would appear; then do as I requested.

“And how do I get rid of you?” 

“Just ask me to go,” he replied, seemingly not offended by my blunt question. “Or turn off the light, or if someone walks into the room, I will instantly disappear.”

“So I control you?” I asked, thinking this could get very interesting.

“Yes, but I cannot be ordered to do anything wrong or illegal, and also remember that you are the only person who can see me or feel me; I am primarily here to protect you.”

My eyes lit up, and my pussy started to come alive once again. I was having wicked and erotic thoughts about what I could do with Bruce.

“Come a bit closer; I want to touch you.”

“Please,” I then added, thinking perhaps I needed to be polite.

Bruce moved to the side of my bed, his naked form being very much appreciated by me. I reached out and gently prodded his side with my finger. He started to squirm, my touch confirming he felt real, almost human.

“Don’t; I am ticklish,” he giggled as I continued to rub his side; his girly laughter dispelling the last of any concerns that I had.

“So I can have sex with you, and you can be anyone I want?” I questioned, hopefully.

“Yes, but I need to first see a photo or video of what form you want me to take, and it will take a few seconds for me to recreate that shape. Though once I have done it, I save it and the next time it will be instantaneous.” 

I grinned. I had determined that I was going to enjoy my time with Bruce. Retrieving my tablet, I typed in a few words and showed Bruce an almost nude picture of a well-known male celebrity.

“Can you be him? You need to fill in the missing parts.”

I almost laughed when Bruce frowned, just like a human would do. But ten seconds later, his appearance had changed to that of the celebrity, including his naughty bits.

It was with a grin that I took in the view—the hot body with its well-defined pecks and abs, the chiselled jaw. Bruce looked like he had come off a movie set, except for one thing.

“Don’t you do colour?” I asked. Apart from his eyes, he was still completely black.

“Sorry, I am a shadow creature, so I strictly come only in monocolour.”

“Not even a little bit of grey,” I teased.

“Maybe a little, but it is against the rules." He then added, "I cannot do clothes either as that is also against the rules.”

I could live with that, I thought, smiling. Then a brutally wicked idea came into my head and I pushed a few buttons on my phone and held it up to show Bruce.

“How about changing into this person?” I grinned, wondering.

“Wouldn’t that be immoral?” Bruce questioned me; he was staring at a photo of my father.

“If you turn into him, I could fulfil my daddy fantasies!” I teased. Bruce didn’t know I was just being mischievous and that this was just a test.

“No, I can’t do that; it would be immoral.” 

Great, I thought, sarcastically. A monster with morals!

“Don’t worry, I was only checking,” I remarked, thinking that I would have to work on his ethics. “Stay as you are and watch this video,” I stated and then played a recording of a couple fucking.

I was beginning to think that, with any luck, I might now get laid.

After a few minutes, I hopefully asked, “Can you do that?” 

“Yes,” Bruce grinned. “Show me some more similar videos.” So I did.

I also showed Bruce my aroused and naked body, which for me added to my growing sexual tension, as I wanted to train Bruce to fuck me.

“How long do you want me to do this?” Bruce curiously asked as he watched his third porn movie.

I have a choice, I thought. I was lucky if Jake lasted two minutes.

“How long can you keep it up?”

Bruce inquisitively looked at me and said, “As long as you want me to; however, I have never tried this before.”

This was a woman’s dream, I thought. Bruce was saying he could go all night long and be anybody I wanted him to be. He could have any type of body I chose. Or any type of sex, and I would be in full control. I would also be taking Bruce’s virginity. If this was all true, I didn’t need a boyfriend, and it would be bye-bye, Jake.

“Lay on your back, Bruce.”

He did as instructed.

His erect, monotone cock looked exactly the same as a normal dick. I wrapped my hand around it and felt it respond to my touch. I smiled. It was just like a normal penis.

"I know this is your first time; you are not going to go off?” I queried.

“Once my body understands, it will do exactly what you want, Emma.”

Even better, I thought as I realised that was the first time he had used my name. It was beginning to feel a little more normal.

“Can you make this a little bigger?” I was talking about Bruce’s cock, which was still in my hand. Without further ado, I felt him grow, both in length and in girth. I smiled. “That’s enough,” I said, and I then asked, “How about making it a little harder for me?”

I grinned as I felt his cock stiffen; there was no need for me to pump it with my hand.

There was no risk of pregnancy or sexual diseases, and there was no need to make my jaw ache by blowing him first. Bruce was turning into every woman’s dream. I just climbed on and gradually impaled my wet, hungry pussy onto his black, rigid column.

With my squealing sexual pleasures into the night, I rode him. Then, as I got tired, we rolled over, and I instructed Bruce how to move his body up and down. It wasn’t long before he was fucking me with aplomb and sending me into the land of carnal bliss as I came and came.

Bruce simply fucked me, obeying every one of my lustful comments, fast, slower, and harder, and unusually, a circular rotation. My shadow monster could do it all. The seconds turned into minutes as we fucked, my body travelling on a wave of organismic pleasure. We fuck, I scream, and then cum as Bruce followed my every command.

Then, after I had a short rest, I sat on Bruce’s face and adjusted his tongue to the right roughness and length. I was having the best sex of any girl’s life!

After I rode his tongue, he fucked me in the doggy position. As we fucked, I showed him a photo of a cock with a curve in it. With my command, he changed his to look the same as the cock in the photo; it now had an upward curve. It made me realise that the night’s sexual possibilities were only limited by my imagination and Bruce’s rules.

He still insisted that he was Bruce, my bodyguard, and I thought he was Bruce with the hot bod. I wasn’t going to argue with him, or her, if I ever wanted to swing that way. I fucked celebrities, sportsmen, and even my favourite author!

It was hours later, as I rode Bruce’s cock, which, of course, had been adjusted to the perfect size, that I loudly screamed as I came once again. Bruce had been a quick learner when it came to sex.

“Is everything okay, Emma?”

It was my father. He was standing on the other side of my bedroom door. Shocked, I glanced at the clock and realised that we had been fucking for over three hours.

"Remember, there are no monsters in those shadows,” he then called out, trying to reassure me.

“I know, Dad. It was just a bad dream.”

“Okay, sweetie.”

I looked at Bruce, wanting to giggle; he still had his erect cock buried deep inside me.

“Good night, Daddy, and remember, I am eighteen; I am not scared of the shadows anymore.”

“That is good to hear. Good night, Emma.”

With my father gone, I looked at Bruce and, with a smile, said, “Lifelong partners.”

“Lifelong partners,” he replied, and then added, “And your bodyguard.”

I smiled. Then turned the light off, and Bruce disappeared just like he said he would.

As I slipped into my dream, I thought there were going to be a few changes in my life, starting with a phone call to Jake, as, after all, I had just found my lifelong partner.

Authors Note: All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2024 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments