Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Private Demon

"I didn’t know he was what I was wishing for.."

28
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was in my bed, reading an erotic novel. I’ve always had a good imagination, so I was already soaked with need, the book being very intriguing and sexy. It was at a particular spot where the alien has demanded the human slave offer herself up to him. I moaned to myself, imagining the creature depicted, hovering over me, about to enter my sopping pussy.

I threw the book to the side, my hands finding my breasts quickly under my tiny top and pinching my nipples. I rolled them between my fingers and my pussy throbbed for attention.

I slipped one hand under my shorts and panties, going straight for my clit. Already wet, I started rubbing small circles around it, teasing myself.

I moaned loudly, wanting a tongue on me instead. I kept imagining the creature from the books, but modified to fit my needs better. I could see him perfectly in my head.

“Why can’t you be here fucking me?” I moaned to myself, wishing my fantasy was real. Just as I slipped two fingers inside of myself, I heard a whoosh and opened my eyes. There standing before me, in a cloud of smoke, was a man. A purple man. I use the word ‘man’ loosely, as I could tell he was a man by the giant dick hanging between his legs.

My hands still in my shorts, I gasped and shot up to my headboard, trying to get as far away from it as I could.

“What the fuck, dude!” I screamed, not sure what else to say. I tried to cover my cleavage as I huddled in a ball.

“Not Dude. Jagadarthian,” the creature growled at me in a very deep voice. I stared at him, dumbfounded.

“What the fuck,” I repeated, still staring at him. He huffed in frustration and pointed to me.

“You summoned me. My pendant.” He was pointing to my necklace, the one that was handed down in my family. I’ve been the sixth woman to have it, and I cherished it, wearing it every day since my mother gave it to me a year ago, on my thirtieth birthday.

“I did not! I was just..” I sputtered off, turning bright red. He cocked his head to the side and stared at me. I took this opportunity to stare back at him, taking in his odd features.

His purple skin was dark, oddly complimented by his dark hair that hung past his hips in a curtain of silk.

His features were harsh and angular, with pointed cheek bones, ears and chin. It made him look devilish without having any emotion on his face, though a little alien like in features. His eyes were a bright green that stood out against all of his dark coloring.

His body was that of Greek gods and all man. Tall, muscular and bulging, he stood there with legs spread, comfortable just being. I felt myself blushing again as I looked at his dick. My mouth opened as I stared, mesmerized at it. It was huge, at least 10 inches long. It was thick, with nubs on the bottom of the shaft, I’m assuming for her pleasure. I saw a flash of purple behind his back and gasped.

“You summoned me,” he repeated. “Come to me. Let me see you.”

“Summoned you for what? Do you have a tail?” I asked, uncurling my legs a little.

“Pleasure,” he purred, stepping towards my bed.  “Yes, I have a tail. One more way to pleasure you. I smell you, I want to taste you.” He smiled, sticking his tongue out and wiggling it. It was the biggest tongue I’d ever seen. Thick and long with the same nubs that were on his penis.

He turned around to show me his tail. It was very long and thick, curling around the air like a cats, but no hair on it.

“Um,” I swallowed, eyes wide. “What are you? How did I summon you?”

He turned to face me again, his playful smile was still lingering as he spoke.

“I am Jagadarthian, a pleasure demon. You wear my pendant. You wished for me. You need me.” He was walking around the bed as he told me, his voice deep and soothing.

“I will please you. I will take you. I will taste you. I will breed you.” His words were hypnotic as he stalked around the bed. His dick getting harder the closer he came to me. I looked up at him from my seat, my pussy betraying me with its wetness. He was standing in front of me now.

“Are you going to take my soul?” I asked him, already succumbing to my doom. His laugh was deep and loud, bursting with glee.

“No, little one. I only want your pleasure.” He purred, kneeling down in front of my bare legs. He put a hand on either of my thighs and I stared at them, trying to process what was happening. I glanced at his face. He was staring at me with that tilt to his head again. He had a slight frown on his face as he studied me.

“You do not want me?” he asked softly, rubbing my thighs softly, up and down.

“I’ve never wanted someone so much.” I said, just as softly, feeling my cheeks heat up as I looked at him. He smiled, tenderly, slowly spreading my legs.

“Then I will taste you first. You smell lovely.” He bent down as he spread my legs wider, inhaling big, his eyes fluttering closed. I squeaked before I spoke, my words rushed.

“Jag? Can I call you Jag? Um, do you have protection? Do I need it? I’m on the pill...” I trailed off, getting flustered.

“I like Jag.” He laughed. “I cannot impregnate you, nor have your human diseases.”

His hands slid on my thighs, up to my waist and slowly peeled my clothing off of me. I placed my hands on his shoulders to step out of them before sitting back on the bed in front of him. He wrenched my legs apart, making me gasp, and held my knees up.

I watched him slowly lean down and kiss each of my thighs in turn before taking his giant tongue and licking me from bottom to top. He looked up at me then, his tongue rolling back into his mouth and he made a loud groan. Still looking me from my crotch, he rubbed his cheek on my thigh.

“You taste even better than you smell. You’re intoxicating, my dear.” He growled before delving back into my pussy with greed. He lapped and sucked my juices up before inserting his tongue into my hole. He thrust into me, holding my hips down as I bucked up at him. He filled me completely, the nubs on his tongue were creating friction everywhere inside of me. I’d never felt anything like it before. He wiggled his tongue and I shot up again, grunting my approval. He took his hand and played with my clit, adding to my pleasure.

I felt my orgasm coming as I pinched one of my nipples, back arched. He looked up at me and thrusted faster into me, making my legs shake. He held my thighs, firmly to the bed and kept his eyes on mine.

“Jag, that feels so good. I’m coming, oh fuck,” I screamed at him, my body falling to the bed as he growled and licked every drop of me up. He peeked his head up at me, his chin dripping with my fluids.

“I like you screaming my name. I will hear it all night long.” He told me as he stood up. My eyes went to his dick and I gasped. It was already thick before it was hard, now it looked dangerously so. It stood straight up, the nubs nearer the base grew in size getting smaller as they traveled up his member. He honestly looked too big for me now, having grown another two or three inches longer, let alone the width. I gulped and looked him in the face.

“Jag, babe…I don’t think you’ll fit. You’re too big.” I told him, pouting slightly at my loss. He reached out and slid his finger down my jaw, ending with his hand under my chin, lifting it higher. He bent and kissed me softly on the lips.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

“I’ll fit. You will take all of me. I demand it,” he said softly, inches from my face. I shuddered with goose bumps and sighed.

“I want all of you.” I told him softly, longingly. He growled, picked me up and threw me further up the bed, towards the pillows. He crawled up to me, straightening me on the bed, and kneeled over me. I spread my legs eagerly, looking up into his striking face.

“The way you look at me… do you know what I could do to you? How I could rip your body in two?” He stared down at me, awaiting my reply.

“I trust you, do whatever you want to me. Please, Rag, I want this.” I trailed my fingers down my body, fluttering softly on my skin, down my chest and further along my belly then finally down to my sweet spot. He followed my hand with his eyes, hands reaching for me involuntarily. He grabbed my hands in his and pushed them above my head as he covered my body with his own.

He met me in a passionate kiss, his tongue meeting mine in a frenzy. I moaned as I trailed my hands down his back, caressing all of him i could before dragging my nails down him. I felt him shudder as he broke the kiss and looked down at me.

“I must have you, I must feel your heat around me.” He was gentle as he inserted himself into me, going slow and letting my body adjust. Being so wet helped but it still felt like I was ripping open, in the most delicious way. He was fully in me now, and slowly began thrusting softly, looking at my face.

“You feel so fucking good, Rag. I can take much more. It’s ok.” I giggled up at him, trying to reassure him of my comfort. My words seem to break something inside of him. His eyes glazed over and he thrust so deep, so hard, I screamed in delight. I could feel him everywhere, all at once. I’d never felt so completely filled in my entire life. His dick was pumping into me faster, his hip’s swiveling, making my eyes cross.

“Rag, fuck. Will you bite me? Mark me?” I begged as I tried gripping the sheets underneath me.

“Oh yes.” He grabbed me then, pulling my upper body to him, holding me. He continued to fuck me, slower now. He pulled my body on top of his, so I was riding him. His face was level with my breast as he held me close, kissing his way around my skin. He thrusted up into me as he bit my neck, hard and long, pulling the skin taunt slightly in his mouth. I screamed, grinding on him frantically.

I felt a caress on my ass, then something rubbing against my hole. I looked at him and he grinned, bringing his tail into view before putting it back to my asshole, probing slightly. I grinned and nodded, arching my back more, as he gently pushed his tail into my other hole. I gasped as he moved slow, moaned at the sensation of being filled in both holes at the some time.

He alternated each thrust of his dick and tail, so I was always being fucked, filled to the brim with him. I moaned, over and over, unable to help how good I felt, how I ached for him.

My orgasm hit me fast and furiously, I screamed his name and collapsed onto him, unable to move. He removed his tail from my ass and flipped me over so I was laying on my back.

I looked up at him with big eyes.

“You didn’t cum. I want you to cum, Rag.” I tried to sit up and reach for him but he pushed me back.

“We are no where near done, little witch.” His voice was soft and smooth, a hint of a growl to it. I shivered and smiled at my new nickname.

“Little witch?” I asked him, reaching for him again. This time he let me pull him to me, on top of me.

“You’ve put a spell on me. I’m sure you’re a witch,” he muttered, meeting my waiting lips in a searing kiss, our bodies molding to one another.

I groaned into his mouth, loving the way his words made me feel. My hands roamed all over, can’t getting enough of him. My legs wrapped around him, allowing me to pull him closer and rub myself on him. He grunted and trailed his lips to my neck before biting the other side harshly and maneuvering himself into my swollen pussy.

“Rag yes. Yes. You feel so good. Please, don’t stop.” I moaned, pitifully at him, gripping his shoulders harshly as he thrusted into me. I met each one eagerly, never getting enough.

He was growling between each thrust, biting and kissing all over me. Worshipping my breasts with his tongue and lips, teeth leaving marks on my pale skin. I came again suddenly, screaming his name again as I did.

“What is your name?” He asked softly, stopping his movements to a slow, deep pace, as I clenched around him. I looked into his eyes and felt myself blush.

“Jessica.” I felt shy all of a sudden, embarrassed that I hadn’t told him.

“Jessica.” The way he said my name made me tingle all over.

“Say it again?" I asked, meeting his hips, pushing him into me, with my feet on his ass. “Fuck me harder and say it again.”

“Jessica,” he growled loudly, slamming his hips into mine, thrusting into me harshly.

“Rag!” I moaned, “Where do you want to cum? You can wherever you want.”

He stopped his movements all together this time, staring at me.

“What?” He asked, tilting his head. I got nervous.

“Where do you want to cum? Inside me? On my breasts? In my mouth? Wherever you want. I want your cum any way I can have it.” I reached up and softly cupped his jaw in my hand.

“Please don’t stop. I just want you to cum for me. Is that ok?” I asked, softly.

“I will fill you with my seed, Jessica. You honor me with the choice. No one has done that before.” His words were soft, slightly sad. His jaw still in my hand, I rose up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“I want you to enjoy this too. I want to make you happy,” I told him, kissing him again. He groaned and deepened the kiss, laying me back down on the bed as he resumed his thrusting, slow and deep as he held me to him. Our kisses were wild and sweet, our lips unable to part. Our bodies pressed together as he slowly loved me, his tail caressing my legs as it swished around us.

“I will cum now, cum with me,” he told me, putting his forehead to mine as he thrusted deep. I sighed and felt my orgasm spurned on by his words. It was intense and long as I murmured in his ear how good he felt.

“Jessica!” He exclaimed, then bit my neck as I felt him spilling into me, filling me with his precious seed. I held him to me, wanting every drop, needing it inside of me. He looked down at me, still inside of me, and kissed me.

“What have you done to me, little witch?” He murmured. “I don’t want to leave you. I leave when it’s over. That’s how this works,” he told me as he gently removed himself from me, laid on the bed and pulled me close to him, under his arm. I rested my hand on his chest and cuddled up to him, my head on his shoulder.

“Can you stay? Do you sleep?” He laughed at my questions.

“Yes, I sleep. I will sleep, holding you in my arms. Then we will wake up and I will take you again. I don’t think I could leave if I wanted to,” he muttered, pulling me closer. I smiled at him, sitting up and booping him on his nose.

“My own personal demon. I’m kinda loving this.” I laughed and kissed him before snuggling back down into his arms. He laughed and held me close as we drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by PrimalChic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments